PDA

View Full Version : Coins, coins 'n stuff ...

MomsHouseofSweets
12-01-12, 02:18 PM
Lots of coins and piling up daily. Unfortunately, very little to spend them on. I know that expanding takes a lot of coins, BUT ... it takes sooo long to clear real estate, that the coins continue to accumulate. Now, I'm NOT complaining about having a lot of coins, just wish TL would give us more to spend them on! When I say "give us", I mean not just IOS, but Androids too. IOS have the beautiful decorative items ... don't think the Droids can get them.

So, how about it, TL ... give we Androids some new items to spend our coins on?? We have to feed our herds with gold and gold is used for other things. Gold is also so hard to come by because there's a limit on gifting and receiving.

We need the habitat maximum lifted. Sell them for coins (not just gold).
How about some nice trees/shrubs for coins? Not all of us want totally cleared islands.

chariiirox
12-01-12, 02:51 PM
Well I think you should be spending coins on planting fruits...

MomsHouseofSweets
12-01-12, 05:15 PM
Fruit?

I'd rather spend coins on a habitat, if the restriction was lifted and I'd rather buy trees, so that I could replace some of the foliage that has to be cleared, where I want it or new buildings and such. The same old decor and same old buildings are getting a bit old.

kwhales
12-01-12, 07:09 PM
Spend some of our coins on food. Hoard it. The feeding amounts seem to be going up (they did for lights (on IOS) ) and if they haven't yet on Android, they will. The turkey alone eats tons of food. And with the new dragons (again, not sure if android got them but they will), food will be needed. So collect coins and food. Prices just keep going up. who knows, someday they may let us have more breeding dens and evolution temples and i bet, they will not be cheap if they use coins instead of gold.

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 07:13 PM
what would be awesome is if they have a coin to gold conversion, like how you can buy more coins with gold. But the opposite way, obviously.
and they can put high limits on it, like 1,000,000 coins for 5 gold, but it's still a way for everyone to get something out of it.

kwhales
12-01-12, 07:20 PM
what would be awesome is if they have a coin to gold conversion, like how you can buy more coins with gold. But the opposite way, obviously.
and they can put high limits on it, like 1,000,000 coins for 5 gold, but it's still a way for everyone to get something out of it.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe more gold for a million coins, but yeah, why not. Even food takes gold. I mean you can grow it with coins, why not buy it with coins.

I actually think TL would get more gold buyers if we could purchase gold with coins. You know, you have 270 gold but need only 30 more to get a third nest, and you can't wait...so you buy the thirty from TL. Players don't want to buy large quanities for bigger bucks, but small ones more often???

So yeah I agree...purchase gold for coins.

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 07:23 PM
well if you slap a low amount of gold to be bought with a high amount of coins, it still leaves an incentive for players to purchase gold, since it's a quick way to get gold quickly but players who don't want to spend real money and find themselves in the situation momshouseofsweets is in, they have something to do with it (:

that way, everyone wins!

kwhales
12-01-12, 07:30 PM
Oh I know the gold amount will be small....just hope it would be at least 10 (I'd love 100--but that's what dreams are for). I have over 5.7 million and it keeps increasing more then it decreases. Of course I haven't cleared everything, but I don't need to right now. I am also starting to hoard food, so some of my money will go to it (I'm IOS). Lights are high eaters and I want to epic them, but at 5000 a shot (25,000) from level 9 to epic, I need a lot of food, so some of my millions will go to growing higher costing food. I am also upgrading my farms, but again slowly, as I need them.

All this and my habs are creating a lot of coins, so yay, but what to do once we are happy with what we have?? Oh yeah...buy gold with coins,

MomsHouseofSweets
12-01-12, 07:35 PM
Oh, I don't mind spending money (have quite a bit) ... just don't have that much to spend it on! There's not much to spend gold on, other than food and buying dragons, which I don't as it's more fun to breed them. I have sped them up now and then. I'm Android, so I don't have access to the nice decor/buildings that some have. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have anything from any of the new updates other than the new dragons like Mirage, Anubis and such. Scarecrow and Storm aren't available to Androids, at least not to me. New buildings/decor and lifting the habitat restriction would be great.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-01-12, 07:37 PM
I meant that I have "coins", not a lot of money. LOL!!!

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 07:43 PM
Oh goodness, being on ios means that having lots of money is awesome since everything costs so much on that platform! I haven't worried too much with evolving the dragons as much as i have with just getting as many as i can... since the evolved forms don't really do anything in the game except gain you more money.

kinda off topic, but did anyone on android notice that the scarecrow and storm dragons are listed in the dragons section of the market, but it says they're locking until you reach level 1000???

kwhales
12-01-12, 07:52 PM
I think the high level was put there because right now you can't get them now but soon (hipefully) you will be able too. IOS got these as a goal, but we can also breed them. I don't know why you guys can breed them for now.

moosehay
12-01-12, 10:29 PM
I think the high level was put there because right now you can't get them now but soon (hipefully) you will be able too. IOS got these as a goal, but we can also breed them. I don't know why you guys can breed them for now.

Android users can't breed them, buy them or get them by completing a goal-we don' have those goals yet. The dragons are locked in the market. Only thing we can do is look at their greyed-out pic. Lol

kwobb_xx
12-01-12, 10:36 PM
well hopefully the update for the android game will be released sometime soon so we can get those dragons, since it's obviously not a problem to show them in-game. It's at least a good sign for the update since they are in the market.