PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goood, i think i'm gonna faint!

cedkugedchgd
12-01-12, 11:06 AM
look what i just bred:

http://i46.tinypic.com/cunvq.jpg

I AM SOOO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW! i've already been trying kabillion times for a diamond/infinity!!! i tried combos like:

firestorm + island

mindvolt + forestfire

titan + atlantis

laserlight + mermaid

coral + fairy

eagle + serpent

island + love

turkey + water

mirage + light

trickster + wild

wild + mistmoth

seriously, i've tried ALL of these combos! then i just tossed wizard and fairy in the breeding den and got a... POISON! yeah, i was really dissapointed when i saw the annoying 21 hours breeding time again ._. but a few minutes ago i tried for the second time and then BOOM! 40 HOURS! *-*

just wanted to share my story with you guys and the last thing i have to say is: never give up and keep trying for that dragon you want to have :)

brookelynn2006
12-01-12, 11:08 AM
Congrats!

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 11:23 AM
another one for wizard/fairy.......... congrats.......and back i go to this darn combo lol

cedkugedchgd
12-01-12, 11:31 AM

oh and here are level and names of the 2 dragons i bred: Wizard Level 10 (PISCES) + Fairy Level 7 (NAKATA)

kwhales
12-01-12, 11:36 AM
Congrats. I just stepped away from wizard fairy combo to try for boo.......got 12 hrs. fingers are crossed.

I will go back to wizard fairy, when, not sure, depends on what this outcome is. Hope its BOO or mistmoth.

BabyDinosaurRawr
12-01-12, 12:11 PM
Amazing! You discovered something nice for us! Im sure that wait will be worth it!
Congratulations and keep up the good breeding!

msvidkiller13
12-01-12, 12:12 PM
Congrats :) I hope we all can get so lucky :) Congrats Congrats :)

Horntail21
12-01-12, 02:22 PM
I just stopped wizard/fairy for a break. Should kept going! Oh well Congrats to you!!

Susyalba
12-01-12, 03:26 PM
Grr im so jealous!!!!! Nah CONGRATULATIONs , very happy for you!!

kasaokc
12-01-12, 03:56 PM
Congratulations! I was so happy with my Boo I finally got .... I'm guessing your feeling that 10 times over!

jrodt333
12-01-12, 04:07 PM
Congrats!

cedkugedchgd
12-02-12, 01:01 AM
thanks alot guys and good luck to all of you! :)

lizzygee23
12-02-12, 03:09 AM
Grr im so jealous!!!!! Nah CONGRATULATIONs , very happy for you!!

Lol right!? I'm also jealous of all the dragons I see in the background of your pic! Like the clown, turkey, mirage, hypnotic, honeybee, titan... I don't have any of those! So congrats to you on all of them! Lol

srsr2525
12-02-12, 06:09 AM
Congratulations! I was so happy with my Boo I finally got .... I'm guessing your feeling that 10 times over!

Ditto... :p

PDAGuppies
12-02-12, 06:29 AM
look what i just bred:

http://i46.tinypic.com/cunvq.jpg

I AM SOOO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW! i've already been trying kabillion times for a diamond/infinity!!! i tried combos like:

firestorm + island

mindvolt + forestfire

titan + atlantis

laserlight + mermaid

coral + fairy

eagle + serpent

island + love

turkey + water

mirage + light

trickster + wild

wild + mistmoth

seriously, i've tried ALL of these combos! then i just tossed wizard and fairy in the breeding den and got a... POISON! yeah, i was really dissapointed when i saw the annoying 21 hours breeding time again ._. but a few minutes ago i tried for the second time and then BOOM! 40 HOURS! *-*

just wanted to share my story with you guys and the last thing i have to say is: never give up and keep trying for that dragon you want to have :)
Congrats!
Btw you have a nice island!

Nefertekas
12-02-12, 12:44 PM
Oh my dear goodness! Congratulatioooooons :D *little happy dance*