PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my kingdom back? :(

anhtitbeo
12-01-12, 06:02 AM
Hi TL devs and admin,

Sorry for posting this thread here, for I don't know where to post this question.

The thing is I just purchased a brand new iphone 5 and planned to sell my old iphone 4. I've saved Castle story from the old phone to my PC and then installed it in my new phone. But to my surprise (and depress as well), the game required me to sign up for a new storm8 id :(( I can find no way to log in to my old beloved kingdom. So I just wonder whether there's any thing I can do to get it back? I really don't think I could find enough time and enthusiasm to start all over again :(

So please, show me a way :(

Thanks and regards.

maysis
12-01-12, 06:34 AM
Two ways. Either put the backup of the old iPhone into the new iPhone through iTunes or use http://www.teamlava.com/account_transfer.php
Do a google search of where to locate the old UDID folder.

anhtitbeo
12-01-12, 06:38 AM
I've backed up and restored from back up. And the link you just posted doesn't work for Castle Story :-<

queentina3
12-01-12, 07:40 AM
I've backed up and restored from back up. And the link you just posted doesn't work for Castle Story :-<

You can do the Storm 8 transfer way or you can just install one of the applicable games on your old phone and then do the transfer again using that game, as ALL TL/Storm 8 games under this Storm 8 ID will transfer.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

anhtitbeo
12-01-12, 11:15 PM
Thanks all for your help. I've worked on the teamlava's account transfer and so far it seems to work. The website states that the transfer is successful but at the moment I couldn't log in to the game yet. Will provide feedback when everything's okay.

anhtitbeo
12-02-12, 09:16 AM
It's so sad that the teamlava's transfer thing doesn't work. After half a day waiting, I finally can log into Castle story and see, to my dismay, nothing. Nothing's transfered, and I still can log into my account on the old device. I'm not sure what's the problem. I've followed the instruction: creating a new game in an applicable game (empire story to be specific), reaching lv3 and then doing the transfer thing. It went well according to the website's response, but it doesn't actually. Any help, please?

queentina3
12-02-12, 10:34 AM
It's so sad that the teamlava's transfer thing doesn't work. After half a day waiting, I finally can log into Castle story and see, to my dismay, nothing. Nothing's transfered, and I still can log into my account on the old device. I'm not sure what's the problem. I've followed the instruction: creating a new game in an applicable game (empire story to be specific), reaching lv3 and then doing the transfer thing. It went well according to the website's response, but it doesn't actually. Any help, please?

Try using one of the Storm 8 games listed in that thread I gave you, as you may have better luck there.

yan_0121
12-09-12, 10:25 AM
I also have the same problem! Pls help!

nokkha
12-09-12, 10:54 AM
On your old phone download any game of the storm8 (I used ninja) then go to setting & creat the password. After that I backed up the games(both ninja & all TL games) onto iCloud
On your new phone transfer all data through iCloud then open ninja game--> go to setting & click on transfer storm8 ID--> input you ID and password.
For me I did delete castle story & re-download it and everything working just fine :)

PS if you never backed up your data on your iPhone the 1st back up will take a long time(8 hrs for me) but the transfer is a lot shorter afterward. Good luck! ^^, :)