PDA

View Full Version : Loots

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 02:53 AM
Hey Kings and Queens,

Just a quick survey of what you're been getting in different quests? Interested to see comparison of pre and post update hauls as well.

I'm relatively new so can't remember what I had been getting before the update. I do remember being really disappointed with the 1st quest items. So I've been doing the second quest a lot.

My inventory is filling up with prime cuts, which I keep getting from the second quest. I also wasn't impressed when Thurston brought me simple glue with a sheepish look on his face =_=

Have you had better luck? I'm thinking about trying the 3rd quest, but then I'm still trying to expand and don't want to waste wisps. What have you been getting? Is it worth it?

I'll start.

Quest 2 (Bandits):
Prime cuts, truffles, royal beams, royal blocks, energy, gems, jewels, simple glue (>_<),
Special item: Black Cattle

Your turn :-3

SuranK
12-01-12, 03:55 AM
I got a white cow, truffles, earth whisps, and one time 2 gems!!

SuranK
12-01-12, 03:56 AM
From quest 2 that is

Dreamer691
12-01-12, 04:50 AM
I know I got a Beast Statue from the Bandit quest :)

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 05:55 AM
I heard the Statue is pretty rare, so congrats :-)

Don't want prime cuts to go to waste in my un-refrigerated inventory, so thinking about stopping the second quest :-( Just want to see what I could get from the other adventures. Would love to find out which quest people get their fruit trees/ golden apples from as well.

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 06:31 AM
I got primecuts and sometimes gems from hunting bandit. In fact, I only got prime cuts from hunting bandit, not from anywhere else

SuranK
12-01-12, 06:39 AM
I got primecuts and sometimes gems from hunting bandit. In fact, I only got prime cuts from hunting bandit, not from anywhere else

I do got some primecuts from my sheep and cow, but there very rare i think

queentina3
12-01-12, 07:38 AM
I heard the Statue is pretty rare, so congrats :-)

Don't want prime cuts to go to waste in my un-refrigerated inventory, so thinking about stopping the second quest :-( Just want to see what I could get from the other adventures. Would love to find out which quest people get their fruit trees/ golden apples from as well.

You'll be begging for those Prime Cuts down the line when you get to the Baron's quests that asks for them. There is one for 6 and another for 30. :)

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 07:57 AM
I do got some primecuts from my sheep and cow, but there very rare i think

Lucky you :) my cows are useless. They can only give me 25 coins. That's all. I get 3 primecuts for every hunting bandits adventure . Right now, I have 6 so i still need 24 primecuts and that means 8 ADVENTUrEs , and that also mean EIGHT MOrE DAYS. ....IF ...every adventure does give me 3 primecuts. :p

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 07:58 AM
You'll be begging for those Prime Cuts down the line when you get to the Baron's quests that asks for them. There is one for 6 and another for 30. :)

No no, I finished both of those quests and I'm still stock piling @_@ I read somewhere that there's another feed the baron quest that requires 10 truffles, 10 prime cuts, and 20 bacons in two hours. I have no idea how to trigger that quest though.

In the mean time, I really hate to waste loots to overstocked inventory >_<

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 08:00 AM
No no, I finished both of those quests and I'm still stock piling @_@ I read somewhere that there's another feed the baron quest that requires 10 truffles, 10 prime cuts, and 20 bacons in two hours. I have no idea how to trigger that quest though.

In the mean time, I really hate to waste loots to overstocked inventory >_<

So, prime cut is not rare item after all. I think there are no rare items, there's only 'unfair way of distributing' it and 'bad luck'.

nokkha
12-01-12, 08:03 AM
Bandits quest : royal block/beam, gem, energy, truffles, GD, earth wisp
And I got lemon tree from the 1st quest :)

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 08:09 AM
Bandits quest : royal block/beam, gem, energy, truffles, GD, earth wisp
And I got lemon tree from the 1st quest :)

Awesome! Just what I wanted to hear. I might give it a try then :-)

abeleneyeo
12-01-12, 10:26 AM
Awesome! Just what I wanted to hear. I might give it a try then :-)

I got a lemon tree from the bandits too! ^^

nater38
12-01-12, 12:34 PM
From the first quest: pink pig, orange tree, gems...From the third quest: enchanted beam.

AkumaNeko
12-01-12, 01:32 PM
anyone here doing the 3rd quest consistantly? I'm trying but it's hard :/

arale_norimaki
12-01-12, 03:05 PM
From several Search the Ancient Vault, aka the first adventure: orange tree, superglue, jewels
From two Hunt Roaming Bandits: jewels, silver, 3 primecuts

My knights are so coward that everytime I send them to chase bandits they stay at some other kingdom's tavern and come back almost empty handed :(

muggapug
12-01-12, 04:29 PM
I just received a gem, jewels, and an orange tree from #1. Yesterday I got 12 jewels and 8 energy from either # 1 or 2, can't remember which. For both, other assorted items too. Two weeks ago I got a white sheep.

chocolaBB
12-01-12, 07:28 PM
I hv been doing the bandit adv as well, got 2 lemon trees so far, hope to see an apple tree or something, so i can hv a chance to get the golden apple to fulfill the piggie quest :)

aimeeq
12-01-12, 07:33 PM
I'm on the quest for 30. Don't complain, when you need them you won't be able to find them. I seem to be swimming in stuff until I need it

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 08:00 PM
I'm on the quest for 30. Don't complain, when you need them you won't be able to find them. I seem to be swimming in stuff until I need it
Not complaining :-) Just trying to adjust my playing style so resources don't go to waste. I maxed out on silver ore, living wood, tree sap, and wool already; and I'm constantly wasting energy trying to use up some of these stuff. But with prime cuts (and living wood) there's no way to reduce my stock as of right now, so I need to adjust my playing style and stop stock piling them.

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 08:03 PM
My knights are so coward that everytime I send them to chase bandits they stay at some other kingdom's tavern and come back almost empty handed :(

Are those your boys? They sure know how to party. They said their queen would pay for their tap .......... wait I'm coming over to collect :p

Looks like I'll have to try the first quest. I'll miss the energy drop but Ballista is sucking up all my iron stock right now. My inventory is officially anemic.

maguar
12-01-12, 08:05 PM
But with prime cuts (and living wood) there's no way to reduce my stock as of right now, so I need to adjust my playing style and stop stock piling them.

So you're not at a level that can make alchemist paste? It uses living wood. It's not currently used for anything but I wonder if it might be needed when we get the ability to upgrade buildings.

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 08:13 PM
So you're not at a level that can make alchemist paste? It uses living wood. It's not currently used for anything but I wonder if it might be needed when we get the ability to upgrade buildings.

I'm only lvl 20 so no yet (it's set @lvl 22), besides, I really don't have any builder's paste to spare. I'm having a real hard time trying to get enough GD for anything, I still haven't got enough GD to unlock the tablet.

I guess the moral of the story is to stop chopping wood and start gathering mushroom :p (But the ballista made me chop wood >__<)

maguar
12-01-12, 08:15 PM
I'm only lvl 20 so no yet (it's set @lvl 22), besides, I really don't have any builder's paste to spare. I'm having a real hard time trying to get enough GD for anything, I still haven't got enough GD to unlock the tablet.

I guess the moral of the story is to stop chopping wood and start gathering mushroom :p (But the ballista made me chop wood >__<)

I stockpiled wood and built heaps of beams in preparation. I now need to make fancy beams but I'm out of wood. The vagaries of game play.

Good luck with your Glimmerdust hunt

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 08:41 PM
Thanks maguar :D Good luck chasing that ray of light as well ^_^ (I think I get the light randomly, even when I'm not doing anything in the kingdom.)

arale_norimaki
12-02-12, 09:46 AM
Are those your boys? They sure know how to party. They said their queen would pay for their tap .......... wait I'm coming over to collect :p

Who's paying what?? Darn, I am sure they pay their wine with my rewards :(

Ok. That's it. I am hiring new people. I heard something about a cute half naked guy in the forest... My intuition tells me he is the brave man I need now!

Looks like I'll have to try the first quest. I'll miss the energy drop but Ballista is sucking up all my iron stock right now. My inventory is officially anemic.

I forgot to say I always get an energy drop with the first quest. Today: +4 energy drop, 3 silver ore, 2 jewels, 1 fancy beam and some living wood. Not that fancy but better than the second quest :)

AkumaNeko
12-02-12, 11:09 AM
Is no one doing the 3rd quest regularly? Did it twice so far and wonder if I shld just stick to the lower quests?

maguar
12-02-12, 03:00 PM
Did the second this morning. Got 20+ energy (hit max so I'm not sure how much it was), truffles, super glue and a lemon tree.

tiggerhobbes
12-02-12, 06:38 PM
Did the Bandits Quest again; Arale's knights got so drunk they left their swords behind in my tavern so I thought why not :p (ever wonder why your knights always come back without their swords? :p~)

I got 9 energy, 1 enchanter essence, 3 prime cuts (>_<), one superglue, tree sap, and a beast statue.

Kind of sad about the statue, actually. I'd much rather get a tree or an animal; I think it looks lovely, but I don't want to run out of my royal building quota by placing decorations. I actually wanted to craft a few because I've maxed out on silver for a while now but decided against it in the end, because I didn't want to use up my royal building quota.

@Maguar: gahhhh 20+ energy? That's like hitting the jackpot. Now I'll have to keep trying the 2nd quest >_<

maguar
12-02-12, 07:32 PM
Did the Bandits Quest again; Arale's knights got so drunk they left their swords behind in my tavern so I thought why not :p (ever wonder why your knights always come back without their swords? :p~)

I got 9 energy, 1 enchanter essence, 3 prime cuts (>_<), one superglue, tree sap, and a beast statue.

Kind of sad about the statue, actually. I'd much rather get a tree or an animal; I think it looks lovely, but I don't want to run out of my royal building quota by placing decorations. I actually wanted to craft a few because I've maxed out on silver for a while now but decided against it in the end, because I didn't want to use up my royal building quota.

@Maguar: gahhhh 20+ energy? That's like hitting the jackpot. Now I'll have to keep trying the 2nd quest >_<

I used 20 energy before collecting my reward. Suddenly my endergy was full. Boy do I wish I had of used all of my energy before collecting.

tiggerhobbes
12-02-12, 08:02 PM
I used 20 energy before collecting my reward. Suddenly my endergy was full. Boy do I wish I had of used all of my energy before collecting.

That's what happened to me on my first adventure, my energy maxed out and I didn't know how much I've lost. Since then, I always make sure I use up a lot of my energy before I collect from my keep.

It's a fine balance though, I actually sped up my keep to see if I get a beam or a block from it before I decide what to craft in my workshop (turns out I got neither, haha!) so I still need to make sure I have enough energy to finish my crafts after I collected from the keep, but not so much energy that I end up maxed out after I collect.

Nice for those players who have 40 energy, you have a greater margin of error. I'm still trying to get a feel for it.

arale_norimaki
12-03-12, 08:30 AM

Well, if my knights leave their swords at your tavern that is only fair since your helps is essential to craft them ;)

I keep sending them search the vault, I need my jewels to craft royal beams and blocks right now (-snif-).
And my reward today was: 3 prime cuts, some sap (got maxed out, I was at 98), 1 royal block, 1 enchanter's essence , 3 silver ore and +18 energy!

AkumaNeko
12-03-12, 09:11 AM
I'm a sleepy fool. Forgot to use up my energy before collecting from keep and noticed after that my energy is full :/

Got prime cuts, super glue, fancy beam, some sap and energy

midnightmeerkat
12-03-12, 11:46 AM
Maguar, just collected off the bandits adventure and got 24 energy....

NanaCanna
12-03-12, 12:11 PM
I have done all 3 quests a number of times & my favorite is the 3rd one. as for feeding the baron he rewards you with one random item. Like a simple piece of wood or a block. I finally quit feeding him cuz it's not worth it. Maybe the more you feed him the better the item but it's not been like that for me.

freshpickins
12-03-12, 12:55 PM
I've gotten a an unicorn statue from either the bandits or dark caves quest. I'm not sure which one I was doing. It came with a bunch of other goodies, and I almost always get gems too.

maguar
12-03-12, 02:20 PM
Maguar, just collected off the bandits adventure and got 24 energy....

This one really seems to be paying off at the moment. Couldn't believe my eyes when I got 27, plus prime cuts, plus royal beam, plus water, plus simple glue.

midnightmeerkat
12-03-12, 02:24 PM
This one really seems to be paying off at the moment. Couldn't believe my eyes when I got 27, plus prime cuts, plus royal beam, plus water, plus simple glue.

Yeah, I got some other good stuff too, including an enchanted beam..... I normally do the bandits quest as the dark caves one takes too much stuff to prepare

twjan
12-03-12, 10:34 PM
I always get prime cuts from the second one, along with energy, enchanted essence and some other stuff... I would like more jewels though... Trying to craft swords and make royal beams and block... Not even going to try for the caravan

bethofarlandia
12-04-12, 05:21 AM
I honestly think the "Feed the Baron" Recipe which I triggered when I finished the cooking caravan quest and then collected from my keep, is just a way to use those items so we don't just collect them for nothing (when we're done with that string of quests) and unless you need your kitchen for something else I think it is worth it.

As for loot, the only rare item I got was the first time I did the dark caves adventure after the update I got a royal pig. Other than that I get royal beams/blocks, a few gems, glimmerdust, several prime cuts, and always at least a few energy points. I thought they were going to make the adventures more rewarding, but so far my rewards only went up right after the update then settled back into the old pattern. Lame.

I'm bethofarlandia if anyone wants to add me... and send me earth wisps pleasse!! :)

sugarzen6
12-04-12, 07:56 AM
I got a pink pig from the first adventure today. First special item I've gotten from the adventures so I was pretty happy. I really like how the special items are in a box you have to open so they don't get missed and end up lost in inventory.

brandonu
12-04-12, 01:56 PM
I've got 2 albino pigs from the Hunt Roaming Bandits quest, plus the usual stuff listed by others. Not at the same time.

mymummy789
12-05-12, 02:16 AM
I got an albino pig from the Hunt Roaming Bandits this morning. I was so excited I didn't even notice what else it gave me!!!

tiggerhobbes
12-05-12, 03:09 AM
No special item today but I got 19 energy out of the bandits, which I needed sorely. So I'm happy with what I got :-3

sugarzen6
12-05-12, 06:50 AM
I got a white cow from the first today. Animals two days in a row- woohoo!

AkumaNeko
12-05-12, 10:47 AM
Woot for those that got animals. :) Hopefully I'll get one soon :D

arale_norimaki
12-05-12, 11:44 AM
Got my bandits today, same old as the first one. I even got less energy. Honestly, not worth it for me :(

spence7255
12-05-12, 12:19 PM
Came back from the caves with a royal beam, 3 gems, 8 GD (I was almost full..), 6 earth wisps, and 12 energy... Not really worth the 10 wisps I had to make haha. Haven't had much luck recently. Trying the bandits this time... Wish me luck!! Lol

yupiyupigumgum
12-05-12, 06:45 PM
The best my knights can get is black cow and prime cuts. So far, nothing special with the cow's dropping.

benbever
12-06-12, 08:36 AM
I only do the first adventure, because I'm always out of jewels.
I only have 3 out of 6 prime cuts for the baron.. cows just don't want hand them over. I guess I should do the second quest eventually. But jewels are so hard to get.
From the first guest I got: pink pigs, dragon statues, an orange tree, fancy beams and energy and gems and lots of good stuff.

midnightmeerkat
12-06-12, 11:23 AM
Yay... I just got an albino pig from the bandits adventure, he is so cute.... I'm going to keep him as a baby!

Starlitstream
12-06-12, 02:35 PM
Just got a Royal Pig from searching the dark caves!

brandonu
12-10-12, 02:47 PM
Since my last post, I've received a Dragon Statue and a Beast Statue. No trees yet.

kooky panda
12-10-12, 03:09 PM
Got an albino pig from the second adventure!!

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 03:11 PM
Got an albino pig from the second adventure!!

Yay... I got one a few days ago and he's still a cute baby

Tassle23
12-10-12, 05:09 PM
anyone here doing the 3rd quest consistantly? I'm trying but it's hard :/

Mermaid scales make it very difficult. And you kind of have to give up expanding since the luminescence takes up all the earth wisps...

Tassle23
12-10-12, 05:11 PM
Came back from the caves with a royal beam, 3 gems, 8 GD (I was almost full..), 6 earth wisps, and 12 energy... Not really worth the 10 wisps I had to make haha. Haven't had much luck recently. Trying the bandits this time... Wish me luck!! Lol

Agree it's kind of silly to reward you with materials you used to do the quest!

arale_norimaki
12-11-12, 02:02 AM
Since I am always low on jewels and earth wisps I rarely do the second or third adventure.

Well, I crafted my 5 swords for the bandits one and guess what I got? One royal beam, one water and one glimmer dust. Not even energy or coins :( Could any reward be lamer? I am super dissapointed!

Oh, and the day before yesterday I got a pink pink from serching the vault. Definetely the second adventure is not for me, the first one always gives me better rewards.

tiggerhobbes
12-11-12, 04:57 AM
The weird thing is, I did the 3rd quest, got 37 energy and a bunch of other stuff. I have a 30 energy cap anyway so my energy maxed out -- and my game crashed

Came back, the keep is "ready" again =_= Clicked again, only got 12 energy.

Kind of pissed, but it does show how random it is. I've gotten as much as 12 energy on the first quest and as few as .. ta dah, zero energy on all three quests. So it boils down to the other items for me.

I'm one of those crazy fools who actually use my gems to speed things up, especially the keep if I have to leave for somewhere with no internet access and my keep is close to ready. It's actually much cheaper to speed up the 1st quest.

nokkha
12-11-12, 07:23 AM
The cave gave me; 5GD, 1royal beam, 5earth wisps, 7 gem ^^ 15 energy...

twjan
12-11-12, 10:53 AM
Got 20 gems and energy and various items from 2nd one...woohoo!

scottyhaha
12-11-12, 12:30 PM
Got 20 gems and energy and various items from 2nd one...woohoo!

20 gems hitting a jackpot! Very nice

caramel114
05-03-13, 08:21 AM
I received a beast statue today from the bandits adventure. I noticed the description says it's a royal decoration. However, it does not add royal points at all. The unicorn and dragon statues have the same description and they do add 12 and 5 royal points respectively. I think the beast statue should add RP if its description claims it's a royal decoration.

freesiawoods
05-03-13, 09:17 AM
My daughter also got a beast statue from bandits adventure yesterday and a dragon statue last week. Was congratulating her but she promptly put them in storage! She has better luck than I do, getting gems from almost every ancient vault adventure.

aldalin
05-03-13, 01:50 PM
I almost wept with joy this morning - I finished another Dark Caves adventure and my knights brought back a Dark Cave Formation! And on the seventh tap, I got the second piece of mithril I needed to forge the Magic Scissors for Sabina! :D

maguar
05-03-13, 09:08 PM
I received a beast statue today from the bandits adventure. I noticed the description says it's a royal decoration. However, it does not add royal points at all. The unicorn and dragon statues have the same description and they do add 12 and 5 royal points respectively. I think the beast statue should add RP if its description claims it's a royal decoration.

I know it's in the town section of the market. I'll pass the issue with the description along.

rosewaterlily
05-04-13, 07:57 AM
I got a royal carriage from hunting the bandits today! To celebrate I spent the 200 gems it was worth towards a second wizard school. :P