PDA

View Full Version : Help! game keeps crashing!!

moonchips
12-01-12, 02:47 AM
as title says, i deleted and re-installed the game a couple of times but it still crashes. sometimes when i just finish playing the game, sometimes when i just start the game. it's very frustrating! i cannot progress! and they eat my energy =(

maguar
12-01-12, 03:02 AM
I had this issue when the game was first released. I upgraded my device's operating system and downloaded the latest version which fixed the problem.

What device and operating system are you using?

moonchips
12-01-12, 06:41 AM
my ipad 's one works fine. my ipod is running 5.1.1

CuddlyDragon
12-04-12, 04:33 PM
my ipad 's one works fine. my ipod is running 5.1.1

I am running the game fine with my iTouch 5.1.1, have you tried reinstalling and closing all background apps? :)

Wollstonecraft
06-15-13, 06:06 PM
I am really sick and tired of winning a level only to have the game crash. When I restart the game it does not register that I have just beat the level and I have to try again. It has happen so often that I have lost count! So what's the deal? And how do I fix this problem. I am getting frustrated and might just quit JM altogether if it keeps happening because it's supposed to be fun and this just isn't fun :(

Lukabakt
06-16-13, 11:42 AM
Had the same problem, mailed teamlava and from their response what helped me the most was to shut off my device completely and then start up again. I could play for days without crash, when it started crashing again I shut it off again, and it helped again.

Lukabakt
06-16-13, 11:44 AM
try closing down the ipad completely.

Wollstonecraft
06-16-13, 11:58 AM
Had the same problem, mailed teamlava and from their response what helped me the most was to shut off my device completely and then start up again. I could play for days without crash, when it started crashing again I shut it off again, and it helped again.

Hey Lukabakt, sorry to hear you are having the same problem. I have turned off my device completely and restarted lots of times. It only seems to help briefly though. And just when you think the game is stable, you win a hard level that it's taken you forever to beat and it crashes again making you do it over. :(