PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the jewels go?

synecdochal
11-30-12, 11:51 PM
Am I having the worst luck, or is it exponentially difficult to get jewels now? Today I only got 3 from hunting bandits. I cleared 3 large rocks and 3 to 4 iron rich rocks, and collected from the mines at least three times... nothing!

I'm so confused. Is it just me?

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 02:10 AM
It's the game of luck. Keep digging. Everyone else experience the same difficulties, only different object

moda999
12-01-12, 02:31 AM
Basically, seems whatever you need becomes rare to find tee hee.

moda999
12-01-12, 02:31 AM
Btw for me it's coal!

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 02:35 AM
Btw for me it's coal!

I see you're trying to expand ;-)

I think Santa already wrote me off on the naughty list. I'm getting plenty of coal but not jewels either >_< Cleared 4 rocks, onto the 5th. I might have to send Thurston unarmed tomorrow at this rate.

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 03:06 AM
I think we should be greatfull of what we have. If we have lots of jewel, make longswords for adventure. If we have lots of coals make earth wisp and lantern for expansion, if we don't get truffles, just plants wheats to make flour and if we don't get glimmer dust, well, write down on your neighbor's wall and ask them. Thank God, that thing is still on gift list.

tonycafe
12-01-12, 05:58 AM
In the recent days, cropping rocks do not have jewels. I had chopped almost ten Rock outcropping($2200) so as to have jewels to make royal beam and complete the windmill.
Even the sparkling mine give less jewel now. Two mines give 1 jewel perhaps at one time.
Why we need so many different parts to make 1 building. Numerous parts and no of each parts are too high to make one thing. Almost a week still cannot make the windmill. :(

roosfamily
12-01-12, 06:10 AM
Pigglesworth stole jewels and it gives them back when you feed it ;)

ninjaAhug
12-01-12, 06:33 AM
Yeah I've noticed a very big decrease in jewels getting one nearly every hit to not seeing 1 today please not another glimmer dust :(