PDA

View Full Version : Inactive neighbors

aimeeq
11-30-12, 11:33 PM
What is the best way to find out who plays regularly? Some always post on wall when they play, some don't visit but always respond to help. It would be nice to have a "last played" spot like what level someone is

Tempete8
11-30-12, 11:41 PM
You would just have to see if they tiped, gifted, messages on your wall or their or any others wall, returned your favor, responded to request, sent request, have food on counters or is cooking food any one of those then you would know if they are active. :)

Tempete8
11-30-12, 11:43 PM
Oh wow silly me this isn't bakery or restaurant Story thread lol MY BAF

Tempete8
11-30-12, 11:45 PM
Bad*...

maguar
11-30-12, 11:50 PM
I watch for awhile. I see how regularly their buildings get cleared. If people post notes indicating that they're returning a visit or asking a question. If their messages are being regularly deleted. If I think they're not playing I'll ask them to let me know if they're playing. After a week without hearing I delete with a note to look me up if they start playing again.Have deleted a few that later came back.

zombiefun
12-01-12, 04:35 AM
I am visiting all of my nbrs every day but never leave a msg. Why spam the wall when we have news feed? ;)

mymummy789
12-01-12, 04:50 AM
this is REALLY obsessive, but I made a list of all the neighbours I wasn't sure about and wrote down their current level then monitored it for a while. Any that levelled up were obviously still playing. Any that stayed the same after a few days got deleted.

maguar
12-01-12, 05:08 AM
I am visiting all of my nbrs every day but never leave a msg. Why spam the wall when we have news feed? ;)

Your visit only gets recorded in the newsfeed if you were able to help their kingdom. In addition to this the newsfeed only holds 10 records. So it's quiet possible that people aren't aware that you have been visiting as they won't see you on their newsfeed.

zombiefun
12-01-12, 06:05 AM
I have more than 100 nbrs. Usually it's about 70% that receive help from me and 30% are full. Chances are that the next day they rotate to other group, so I will be helping them. In average week you will see me in the newsfeed for sure. :)

zombiefun
12-01-12, 06:07 AM
I just don't have time to write on the wall. And don't like to spend my time cleaning my wall. I am playing often and seen my newsfeed often. Like every hour. ;)

Momoko_peach
12-01-12, 12:00 PM
You can add le if you want. I don't let daily messages on the wall, but when I'm asked for help I answer. I always gift back and respond to requests :)
I am on the game all the day, but as I live in France, maybe I won't react immediately when it's time to sleep. I completed the troll pit, tabernum, magic garden and thurston quests. So you are really welcome.

Momoko_peach
12-01-12, 12:01 PM
Me* (excuse me)

kusomsen
12-01-12, 12:17 PM
To me it doesn't matter if a neighbor is inactive as I will still get my reward for visiting them. Getting energy, experience points or coins makes a quick visit that only takes a few seconds well worth it.

aimeeq
12-01-12, 06:21 PM
I have almost 400 nbrs. I visit the ones in my newsfeed first, I just need to clean some out. I have some that visit and respond to help request but don't seem to expand their territory or I would just see who has expanded to the garden or Thurston.

aimeeq
12-01-12, 06:25 PM
Momoko_peach invited! I always respond to help request and gift when it will allow me with the silly 3 gift thing. And if they are going to make you get 60 of something you have to ask for, you should be able to get more than 20 helps

supernik126
12-02-12, 11:15 PM
I like being able to visit all my neighbors everyday and post on their wall and dont have the time to visit over a hundred people each day, if they half of them are not returning the favor. Especially when I have so many non neighbors who visit often. So I posted on my wall that I would be deleting any neighbors who were not actively returning visits. Then I made a list of all my neighbors. And for 2 weeks a put a heart next to everyone who visited, either from my news feed, or posted on my wall, or sent a gift. Everyone else was deleted. Truthfully it was the best thing I did. In other games, I struggled with a solution to ridding myself of inactive nbrs. The ones I ended up deleting this time, I had no doubts about!

Momoko_peach
12-03-12, 07:26 AM
Thanks aimeeq :) if you need anything, please tell me !

Sonflower77
05-16-13, 06:26 PM
I too, would like to remove inactive neighbors. I have 166 neighbors, most of which have zero hearts! Until recently, I have always tried to visit each neighbor every day and I always reciprocate a gift. With 166 neighbors, I just don't have the time to visit each and every one.

vchanhs
05-16-13, 06:45 PM
To me active neighbors are those that managed to maintain 3 hearts and above or appear in my news feed.

maguar
05-17-13, 02:18 AM
To me active neighbors are those that managed to maintain 3 hearts and above or appear in my news feed.

If they stopped playing when they had three or four hearts they'll maintain that rating until they log in again. So hearts may not represent whether they're active or not.

elaur
05-17-13, 08:53 AM
I have a hard time getting my hearts up. It takes a long time for the loading screen so that's 2 seconds per neighbor you are just sitting there. If I could click through quickly and help I could help a lot more.

Also it takes longer to help through news vs neighbor list.

Loading...loading...loading...

Doesn't feel like a game to me.

hmgdanielson
05-17-13, 10:45 AM
Your visit only gets recorded in the newsfeed if you were able to help their kingdom. In addition to this the newsfeed only holds 10 records. So it's quiet possible that people aren't aware that you have been visiting as they won't see you on their newsfeed.

Just a heads up... The newsfeed in CS holds 20 records. :)

When I want to clean house, I go through and write down all my neighbors and their levels. I look at each kingdom and see if they have empty hearts on their buildings. When the Valentine's stuff came out, I looked for signs of the new stuff in their kingdom. I also noted if they were building something and and what it was. Then I rechecked at the end of the week. No level change (except those at 30), no buildings with hearts, no Valentine's stuff, and the same incomplete building netted them a removal. I was sad.

I wish that people understood how frustrating it is to have absent neighbors filling up their neighbor lists. It would be so nice if they would just delete all their neighbors before they delete the game.

kooky panda
05-17-13, 10:53 AM
The newsfeed only holds 10 records of others that have helped in your kingdom, then the older ones drop off.

The other 10 records are for neighbors that have accepted a request from you.