PDA

View Full Version : questions for the elitist

bitealot
11-30-12, 04:21 PM
well im still just in my 30's so i don't plan on having all the dragons any time soon but would like to know one thing ahead of time.
I know the habitat max is 29. so what is the best type mix
# of fire, # of water, # of for green,purple,white and diamond so on

thank you in advanced :cool: mayhem island :cool:

Zamoraksblood
11-30-12, 04:52 PM
Hab max is 30 lol

bitealot
11-30-12, 04:54 PM
ok well my overview atm says 29

Martin323
11-30-12, 04:58 PM
It's 30... Depends on, whether you will be lucky enough to breed a Diamond. Diamond habitats can accommodate only 1 dragon at time and breeding Diamond means getting Crusader and Quetzal in a time range of seconds - minutes...
And about the best mix - take into consideration that different types have different capacity starting from 3,000 coins on a boosted red habitat, 3,480 on yellow, 3,840 on green, 4,320 blue, 6,000 purple and 8,640 on a boosted white. So following the basic logic - you don't wanna lose money by reaching the capacity of a habitat too early and therefore should choose out of those 2 (or 3) colours of the dragon you have the habitat which has a bigger capacity. Saying for example - I'm not going to put my Zombie with 1,600/hr in a green habitat, but instead in a purple one, because in the morning both habitats will filled with coins at their capacity - green will give me 3,480, purple, however, 6,000.

That's for the theory :D The fact is, that once you reach higher levels you will see, that you're constantly running in surplus of money no matter what the "perfect" combination of habitats is. I maintain a balance of 30 Million coins, just in case... and otherwise I turn the money into food by growing diamondates. And honestly don't care if I'm earning a bit more or less, I just divided my habitats in a ratio I think looks best on my island. :-)

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 05:10 PM
Yeah money will be the least of your problems. I also keep 25 million on hand not because i wanted to save but when it takes you 6 days to clear a spot all you can do is grow food and collect money. I keep all my light dragons in there respective habitats (takes 5 to hold all light dragons) and i keep 6 magic habitats. i keep 29 of 30 habitats so when i need to do some shifting i build one to do it and delete it when i'm done.

kwhales
11-30-12, 06:17 PM
Yeah money will be the least of your problems. I also keep 25 million on hand not because i wanted to save but when it takes you 6 days to clear a spot all you can do is grow food and collect money. I keep all my light dragons in there respective habitats (takes 5 to hold all light dragons) and i keep 6 magic habitats. i keep 29 of 30 habitats so when i need to do some shifting i build one to do it and delete it when i'm done.

Why do you keep deleting it? Isn't that just wasting your $25 million. why not just keep it tucked in a corner somewhere and pull it out when you need it.?
You know, when the relatives come over.

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 06:26 PM
ROLF............... well i don't always need the same habitat to shuffle my kids around. Since i just bred my boo i just built my last light habitat, i will now get rid of my fire habitat and have only one. Also i don't want to breed a new diamond and have to shuffle around to make room. This way i can just get it ready when the new baby is born.
Why do you keep deleting it? Isn't that just wasting your $25 million. why not just keep it tucked in a corner somewhere and pull it out when you need it.?
You know, when the relatives come over.

kwhales
11-30-12, 06:31 PM
ROLF............... well i don't always need the same habitat to shuffle my kids around. Since i just bred my boo i just built my last light habitat, i will now get rid of my fire habitat and have only one. Also i don't want to breed a new diamond and have to shuffle around to make room. This way i can just get it ready when the new baby is born.

Actually, I never thought about the color of the habitat, so I guess to always have the correct color avail, buying and selling is the way to go. And congrats on your BOO.

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 06:38 PM
Thanks the boo was a pain but i hired me a few paranormal investigators a medium and the ghost busters and it worked
Actually, I never thought about the color of the habitat, so I guess to always have the correct color avail, buying and selling is the way to go. And congrats on your BOO.

bitealot
11-30-12, 07:34 PM
thank you for the advice. So anyone know how i can get in contact with Sha Sha Gabor so i can hire her and finally get me a diamond?!

moostermine
11-30-12, 07:53 PM
Thanks the boo was a pain but i hired me a few paranormal investigators a medium and the ghost busters and it worked
Hope you didn't let them cross the beams! Lol

Mlb3116
11-30-12, 08:25 PM
thanks the boo was a pain but i hired me a few paranormal investigators a medium and the ghost busters and it worked

rotflmao!!!!! :)

Mlb3116
11-30-12, 08:31 PM
It's 30... Depends on, whether you will be lucky enough to breed a Diamond. Diamond habitats can accommodate only 1 dragon at time and breeding Diamond means getting Crusader and Quetzal in a time range of seconds - minutes...
And about the best mix - take into consideration that different types have different capacity starting from 3,000 coins on a boosted red habitat, 3,480 on yellow, 3,840 on green, 4,320 blue, 6,000 purple and 8,640 on a boosted white. So following the basic logic - you don't wanna lose money by reaching the capacity of a habitat too early and therefore should choose out of those 2 (or 3) colours of the dragon you have the habitat which has a bigger capacity. Saying for example - I'm not going to put my Zombie with 1,600/hr in a green habitat, but instead in a purple one, because in the morning both habitats will filled with coins at their capacity - green will give me 3,480, purple, however, 6,000.

That's for the theory :D The fact is, that once you reach higher levels you will see, that you're constantly running in surplus of money no matter what the "perfect" combination of habitats is. I maintain a balance of 30 Million coins, just in case... and otherwise I turn the money into food by growing diamondates. And honestly don't care if I'm earning a bit more or less, I just divided my habitats in a ratio I think looks best on my island. :-)

This is the way I go too! There is no perfect amount of each color, you just gotta fins out whats perfect for you!! The best ratio is gonna be based on what you personally have bread. As for $, Im only level 50 something but Ive been maintaining a steady $8+ and slowly rising by using this theory to max my coin earning!! Good luck!!!

kwhales
11-30-12, 08:35 PM
thank you for the advice. So anyone know how i can get in contact with Sha Sha Gabor so i can hire her and finally get me a diamond?!

I think you mean Zsa Zsa Gabor. Call Liz Taylor. I think she has her number.

Mlb3116
11-30-12, 08:37 PM
This is the way I go too! There is no perfect amount of each color, you just gotta find out whats perfect for you!! The best ratio is gonna be based on what you personally have bred. As for $, Im only level 50 something but Ive been maintaining a steady $8mil+ and slowly rising by using this theory to max my coin earning!! Good luck!!!

*edit button please?!

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-01-12, 05:49 AM

That's actually a very good idea. Its the same reason why I keep one small of each colour. So when it's time to shuffle...I can. I'll upgrade it. And because I keep breeding the same silly dragons over and over again... I'm yet to run into any problems.

IMO people who have to consistently delete dragons due to lack of space once they get a new one is because they aren't able to move them around when the time is needed. I'm currently on 26. Saving 4 for my diamond (that may never come!!)

jckck
12-01-12, 12:14 PM
well im still just in my 30's so i don't plan on having all the dragons any time soon but would like to know one thing ahead of time.
I know the habitat max is 29. so what is the best type mix
# of fire, # of water, # of for green,purple,white and diamond so on

thank you in advanced :cool: mayhem island :cool:

Hmm u r the one of my nbrs :) janice

jckck
12-01-12, 12:22 PM

Looool

Horntail21
12-01-12, 02:28 PM
Your probably gonna need a ouija board to call Liz Taylor. In fact she may be able to put you right on the line with the boo dragon.