PDA

View Full Version : Quest disappeared

moonsurface
11-30-12, 12:55 PM
I got a quest of installing Jewel Mania this morning, but after I collected coins from some buildings, I can't find the quest anywhere. Any comments/suggestions? Thanks.

dragonolic
11-30-12, 12:57 PM
Same thing happened to me in Dragon Story

badger8
11-30-12, 01:16 PM
Me too. Just download it & play a little. It'll trigger the quest to open.

sweetstuff525
11-30-12, 02:10 PM
Me too. Just download it & play a little. It'll trigger the quest to open.

I'm scared to do that.... What if the goal doesn't come back and then it won't if I already downloaded ugh

kooky panda
11-30-12, 02:22 PM
If your goal is no longer there, I would not just go and download the game. Let me check to see if I can find out anything on this.
So to confirm, you got the pop up for the new goal to download jewel mania, then it disappeared from your list before you could download the game?

sweetstuff525
11-30-12, 02:28 PM
If you goal is no longer there, I would not just go and download the game. Let me check to see if I can find out anything on this.
So to confirm, you got the pop up for the new goal to download jewel mania, then it disappeared from your list before you could download the game?

Yes kooky

I got it in most of my games .... But was opening my games to see if I got it there to do if I download it it will work for all my games....... Finished opening all games which had the goal except farm.... Went back to monster story to click install but the goal was gone

moonsurface
11-30-12, 08:20 PM
badger8 is right. I downloaded the game and the quest was triggered. Got 30 gems, then another 15 gems, and hopefully, another 15 later tonight...
Thanks, badger8!

badger8
11-30-12, 09:35 PM
No problem. I understand why people are not real confident that it'd work though. I just decided to give it a try. Maybe Kooky will get an answer from TL & a fix soon!

sweetstuff525
11-30-12, 09:35 PM
mine came back just right now... but yeah i didnt download until i got the goal lol

tibes77
12-02-12, 05:24 AM
My quest disapered to. i had one to download jewel quest and when i had the quest disapered in castle story without giving me a reward ??

kooky panda
12-02-12, 08:40 AM
My quest disapered to. i had one to download jewel quest and when i had the quest disapered in castle story without giving me a reward ??
IOS players do not receive gems or gold for downloading or playing other games.
Check to see if you recevied another goal to collect from a building.

PikaSquirrel
12-03-12, 02:34 PM
I got a quest of installing Jewel Mania this morning, but after I collected coins from some buildings, I can't find the quest anywhere. Any comments/suggestions? Thanks.

You already received gems for completing that task. This is why it disappeared after you collected from a building :)