PDA

View Full Version : Serpent, Atlantis or Mermaid

srsr2525
11-30-12, 04:07 AM
Is there better way to breed Serpent, Atlantis or Mermaid? I use Epic Water + Epic Forest but keep getting the idiot Island! :mad:

unosocite
11-30-12, 07:17 AM
Well, it actually depends on your luck. :) if it makes you feel any better, I got my serpant and Atlantis from water and forest, too. It just took quite a few tries and patience

onawing1
11-30-12, 08:06 AM
I have found that using single color dragons controls you outcome better.

Water and forest is your best bet. Even if island keeps raining on your parade.

Horntail21
11-30-12, 08:19 AM
I have found that using single color dragons controls you outcome better.

Water and forest is your best bet. Even if island keeps raining on your parade.
Yes the only other sure way is to breed only blue green hybrids or a blue green hybrid with either a blue or green purebreed. If you want to keep some variety and not so monotonous switch it up with Island/Island or Island/Water or Island/Forest

jl0408
11-30-12, 12:09 PM
I bred a mermaid when I was trying to breed an aurora. I kept trying island x magic, poison x water, wizard x forest and happily got a mermaid fail, but not aurora. I got that later breeding seabreeze x zombie. That is also how I got a serpent yesterday... and a familiar.

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 12:17 PM
Better way ..........no, if thats all you want/need.... If you are missing other dragons split the elements have one parent hybrid have the forest element and the other parent hybrid hold the water element. This way you are trying for more then one outcome at a time. Will you fail? Absolutely but your fail might be something you need.
Is there better way to breed Serpent, Atlantis or Mermaid? I use Epic Water + Epic Forest but keep getting the idiot Island! :mad:

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 12:20 PM
I still haven't gotten mermaid, lol.

Horntail21
11-30-12, 12:26 PM
I still haven't gotten mermaid, lol.
I don't have Atlantis or Mermaid. Now on my other account I have 2 Mermaids and 3 Atlantis Dragons. Go figure.

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 02:25 PM
I don't have Atlantis or Mermaid. Now on my other account I have 2 Mermaids and 3 Atlantis Dragons. Go figure.

Super mega randomocity strikes again!

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 02:26 PM

Super mega randomocity strikes again!

makafushigi
11-30-12, 03:15 PM
Better way ..........no, if thats all you want/need.... If you are missing other dragons split the elements have one parent hybrid have the forest element and the other parent hybrid hold the water element. This way you are trying for more then one outcome at a time. Will you fail? Absolutely but your fail might be something you need.

He (he right?) is right. I got my Mermaid as a Water+ Island fail at Serpent. I got my Serpent with Fuzzy+Dream ( I really wanted an Atlantis) and I my Atlantis with Island + Forest. Its patience at its best

Takiofallen
11-30-12, 05:26 PM
he is correct
He (he right?) is right. I got my Mermaid as a Water+ Island fail at Serpent. I got my Serpent with Fuzzy+Dream ( I really wanted an Atlantis) and I my Atlantis with Island + Forest. Its patience at its best

msvidkiller13
11-30-12, 05:36 PM
Hi :) I have to breed this way also.

davewin
11-30-12, 06:11 PM
My friend at work has been trying to breed one a while now. I told her to breed her Mermaid with Eagle and BAM! 16 hours lol. She calls me her lucky charm now.

kwhales
11-30-12, 06:36 PM
Serpents come easy for me. Its the atlantis and mermaid that run away when they see me breeding their colors. Ah, to dream...wait I don't have one of those either.

lylahmae
11-30-12, 06:44 PM
All three I got by accident.

kwhales
11-30-12, 06:59 PM
All three I got by accident.

WOW..to have been at that accident.