PDA

View Full Version : Please help me get my games back.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 05:07 PM
I got a new i pod on Saturday. I restored my i pod, and I am locked out out of your games. My id is villegasallgone, and I have been playing Restaurant story, City story, and Empire story. I only have the option to create a new storm 8 id, and start from the beginning. I spent money on Restaurant story, and I have a lot of contacts that I want to keep. How do I get my games back?

I've sent 3 e-mails to support@teamlava, and they have all bounced back since Saturday. I've posted a couple of pleas for help on this forum, and no answers yet from here either. Someone please help me!

deadpix
12-07-10, 06:20 AM
I've sent 3 e-mails to support@teamlava, and they have all bounced back since Saturday. I've posted a couple of pleas for help on this forum, and no answers yet from here either. Someone please help me!

Isn't it supposed to be support@teamlava.com?

Unregistered
12-07-10, 06:45 AM
Isn't it supposed to be support@teamlava.com?

My iPhone was getting out of order, therefore, I have to get it repair yesterday.
After I have another iPhone and install Restaurant Story, I could not see anywhere to sign in my old Storm8 ID : winnie0316.
I had spend lots of time on getting to high level and I can't even use the same Storm8 ID on Bakery Story.
What can I do ?

deadpix
12-07-10, 08:26 AM
My iPhone was getting out of order, therefore, I have to get it repair yesterday.
After I have another iPhone and install Restaurant Story, I could not see anywhere to sign in my old Storm8 ID : winnie0316.
I had spend lots of time on getting to high level and I can't even use the same Storm8 ID on Bakery Story.
What can I do ?

Will you be getting your other iPhone back? If so, just wait for it to get back to you then continue playing. If not, then you'll need to email your Storm8 ID and your new iPhone's UUID to support@teamlava.com, explaining to them your situation and they will point your account to your new phone for you.

Your device's UUID can be seen when you connect to iTunes on your computer. Click on your device and in the General tab, click on your device's serial number to see the UUID.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 05:25 PM
Hi. I have been playing Restaurant Story. Recently, I have changed my current Iphone to a new Iphone and I can't get my existing game back. I have written to support@teamlava.com twice but have not got any response from them. Would anyone reading this post be kind enough to advise what can I do? Do I continue to wait for Teamlava reply OR continue to send them reminder OR forget about getting my game back? It would be nice if Teamlava could post some instruction regarding such issue so at least for those with such problem can know what to do.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 05:29 PM
Hi. I have been playing Restaurant Story. Recently, I have changed my current Iphone to a new Iphone and I can't get my existing game back. I have written to support@teamlava.com twice but have not got any response from them. Would anyone reading this post be kind enough to advise what can I do? Do I continue to wait for Teamlava reply OR continue to send them reminder OR forget about getting my game back? It would be nice if Teamlava could post some instruction regarding such issue so at least for those with such problem can know what to do.

I'm getting nervous.

No updates or holiday fare in some games

No response to emails by some reports

Norman is AWOL

Hope team lava isn't folding.

The other games out there for iPad are ****.

Unregistered
12-08-10, 06:52 PM
I got a new phone and I read the posts about what to do. I emailed TL with my Storm ID, old and new UDID #'s and received a response from them the same day. The next day, everything was on my new phone. Maybe they couldn't do anything because you had missing information. If nothing else they will issue you a ticket number and every email you send should have the same ticket #. They don't really have support during the weekends.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 05:01 PM
I have just purchased an iPad and although I will still be using my iPhone I decided to transfer my farm from my iPhone onto my iPad as I have just became hooked on restaurant story on iPad, and having both on the same gaming device made more sense. I was able to sucessfully transfer my farm onto iPad but lost the new farm I started on the new iPad and for some stupid reason my restaurant has gone too!! I need to get my restaurant back as I'm having withdrawals, please anyone else have similar problem or does anyone have any suggestions? I have emailed team lava with all iPhone/iPad names and ids.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 01:15 AM
Hi. I'm villegasallgone, and I started this thread. I eventually got an e-mail to support@teamlava.com. They issued me a ticket #. The original restore from my backed up computer was on a Saturday. Teamlava reset my games by Wednesday. They had to get me back into my games from their office since there is no way to log back into your game. They were very pleasant to deal with. I did loose all of my food, and a couple of contacts deleted me, but all and all, great customer service from T.L.

issue resolved. (Good luck to everyone who is experiencing this problem.)