PDA

View Full Version : This game is full of pleasant surprises!

wu15
11-30-12, 01:49 AM
I am getting more and more fond of this game! When I harvested my glimmerbulb, i get a faerie jar as well; and when I collected money from the windmill, I got a bag of flour as well!! (Hope this is not a system bug that made it happen though!~)

maguar
11-30-12, 01:58 AM
Good news! These are genuine parts of the game.

Faerie in a jar is a fairly regular drop from glimmerbulbs. There's about a 20% of getting flour from windmills.

wu15
11-30-12, 02:01 AM
Good news! These are genuine parts of the game.

Faerie in a jar is a fairly regular drop from glimmerbulbs. There's about a 20% of getting flour from windmills.

Wow~ cool! Thx for the info!

roosfamily
11-30-12, 02:40 AM
Yesterday Thurston's fort gave me coins and a Longsword :)

maguar
11-30-12, 02:52 AM
Yesterday Thurston's fort gave me coins and a Longsword :)

Keep us posted on any other goodies you get please.

roosfamily
11-30-12, 03:01 AM

A lemon 1 minute ago from mr Pigglesworth and jewels from feed the baron

(i LOVE mr Pigglesworth)

maguar
11-30-12, 03:37 AM
A lemon 1 minute ago from mr Pigglesworth and jewels from feed the baron

(i LOVE mr Pigglesworth)

I'm going to have to visit and do me some pig rustling :p

yupiyupigumgum
11-30-12, 04:34 AM

My purple cow give me 40 coins and a non-purple star!! Sorry, maguar, nothing spectacular here in my Kingdom .....:(

maguar
11-30-12, 04:53 AM
My purple cow give me 40 coins and a non-purple star!! Sorry, maguar, nothing spectacular here in my Kingdom .....:(

I know it can feel frustrating when you don't seem to get anything but everyone else seems to be. I had that with the shards. I had neighbours who had already had 4 while I had none. I figure it will all come in its own time so I may as well enjoy what I do get. Hey you never know you may end up posting with something new that none of us have seen before. I really hope you do.

freshpickins
11-30-12, 06:28 AM
I am getting more and more fond of this game! When I harvested my glimmerbulb, i get a faerie jar as well; and when I collected money from the windmill, I got a bag of flour as well!! (Hope this is not a system bug that made it happen though!~)

It does mix things up a bit, and it reminds me of a more complicated slots game, with prizes coming out of pigs and cows instead.

mymummy789
11-30-12, 06:59 AM
I know it can feel frustrating when you don't seem to get anything but everyone else seems to be. I had that with the shards. I had neighbours who had already had 4 while I had none. I figure it will all come in its own time so I may as well enjoy what I do get. Hey you never know you may end up posting with something new that none of us have seen before. I really hope you do.

I didn't realise there were 4 shards!! Only had 2 so far, but am happy to wait as I still have loads left to do after the last update!!

yupiyupigumgum
11-30-12, 09:05 AM
Thanks , Maguar. You help me a lot. * hug* I'm still preparing for another dark cave adventure. I even built my second kitchen to speed up the food preparation. I do hope it will give me prime cuts, truffle or an apple. I really don't know why my magic garden didn't give me apple so far. Maybe it's forbidden in that garden :P

maguar
11-30-12, 02:16 PM
Thanks , Maguar. You help me a lot. * hug* I'm still preparing for another dark cave adventure. I even built my second kitchen to speed up the food preparation. I do hope it will give me prime cuts, truffle or an apple. I really don't know why my magic garden didn't give me apple so far. Maybe it's forbidden in that garden :P

What we need is a snake to tempt us with that apple. "Do you wantsss to getss the apple for x gemssss?" Rather than the large skip price in the quest.

I haven't done the dark cave adventure yet so I'm not sure on its drops. I seem to be getting either truffles or prime cuts every time I do the hunt the bandit quests if that help.

sugarzen6
11-30-12, 02:47 PM
I've had my tablet unlock for weeks without a single shard. I'm afraid I've built a faulty, shardless tablet. Sir Pigglesworth is so fun to collect from though and I'm on my first dark cave adventure now so I'm hoping for some fun goodies in the morning.

kooky panda
11-30-12, 03:14 PM
I've had my tablet unlock for weeks without a single shard. I'm afraid I've built a faulty, shardless tablet. Sir Pigglesworth is so fun to collect from though and I'm on my first dark cave adventure now so I'm hoping for some fun goodies in the morning.
Same here!! I am Shardless!!!

moda999
11-30-12, 03:27 PM
So weird as I have 4 on one game and none on the other! Rotated so much I'm dizzy but still not a one.

maguar
11-30-12, 03:31 PM
So weird as I have 4 on one game and none on the other! Rotated so much I'm dizzy but still not a one.

I think the rotation was just a coincidence. But congrats on having 4 in one game. I am a little jealous.

queentina3
11-30-12, 03:34 PM
I think the rotation was just a coincidence. But congrats on having 4 in one game. I am a little jealous.

I don't know, GG spun hers like crazy the other day when I got a shard from mine and she still hadn't gotten one from hers, and after doing so, she got her first shard. :p

arale_norimaki
11-30-12, 04:15 PM
(...), GG spun hers like crazy (...)

I couldn't help going and spinning mine too to see how crazy you may get :p
It was so cute that I spun all my buildings super fast. I wish I could do it with all of them at once :D

By the way, I got my first shard right after the crazy spinning, yeah!!

sugarzen6
11-30-12, 04:39 PM
Same here!! I am Shardless!!!

Sigh... that actually makes me feel better.:)

Incidentally, since reading the 'spinning trick' I've spun it like mad every morning before collecting but alas, no shard. When one finally does pop out, my excitement is going to be bordering embarrassing lol.

moda999
11-30-12, 04:44 PM
Maybe I'll spin some more. Btw don't know if anyone else has this but when I collect from crops I get random energy drops - think it must be an extra reward from one of the shards.

maguar
11-30-12, 04:46 PM
Maybe I'll spin some more. Btw don't know if anyone else has this but when I collect from crops I get random energy drops - think it must be an extra reward from one of the shards.

I think it's the reward from the third quest as that decreases the energy needed to harvest crops by 33%.

maguar
11-30-12, 04:47 PM
Sigh... that actually makes me feel better.:)

Incidentally, since reading the 'spinning trick' I've spun it like mad every morning before collecting but alas, no shard. When one finally does pop out, my excitement is going to be bordering embarrassing lol.

When I got my one and only I did a little squeal, clapped my hands and bounced up and down. I figure there's no shame in it, right?

midnightmeerkat
11-30-12, 06:18 PM
I think it's the reward from the third quest as that decreases the energy needed to harvest crops by 33%.

Yes, it is - I've got my third shard and it gives an energy every third crop harvested

chocolaBB
11-30-12, 06:46 PM
What we need is a snake to tempt us with that apple. "Do you wantsss to getss the apple for x gemssss?" Rather than the large skip price in the quest.

I haven't done the dark cave adventure yet so I'm not sure on its drops. I seem to be getting either truffles or prime cuts every time I do the hunt the bandit quests if that help.

My magic garden is probably guard by the snake as well, no apple whatoever :(
But on my other device, where my 5 yr old plays, he got the golden apple on the first time he collect!!!

And i once got a lemon tree from the bandit adv, that's like the biggest reward i ever gotten :)

Btw, am i missing something? Saw u guys mention shards alot, but i hv nvr ever enounter or even see the word appear in my game! So where and how to get?
Happy weekend everyone~~~~

maguar
11-30-12, 06:49 PM
My magic garden is probably guard by the snake as well, no apple whatoever :(
But on my other device, where my 5 yr old plays, he got the golden apple on the first time he collect!!!

And i once got a lemon tree from the bandit adv, that's like the biggest reward i ever gotten :)

Btw, am i missing something? Saw u guys mention shards alot, but i hv nvr ever enounter or even see the word appear in my game! So where and how to get?
Happy weekend everyone~~~~

Ah, thats nice ltlhat he got it. My best reward has been a pink pig.

As for shards they're a rare dorp from the tablet. When you get them you get quests.

Wollstonecraft
11-30-12, 07:37 PM

How do I get a purple cow? :)

queentina3
11-30-12, 07:42 PM

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40472-purple-cow

That thread discusses how to get the Purple Cow. You have to complete the Faerie Magic goal first, then other goals will pop-up.

maguar
11-30-12, 07:42 PM

When you collect from the magic garden there is a chance that you will get a quest called faerie magic. When you do that and two others that appear after it you get the cow as a reward.

sukyee
11-30-12, 07:46 PM
After N times of purple pedals n purple dyes from my purple cow... At last he drop me 1 GEM!!!! It was so precious!!!!

Wollstonecraft
11-30-12, 07:50 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40472-purple-cow

That thread discusses how to get the Purple Cow. You have to complete the Faerie Magic goal first, then other goals will pop-up.

Thanks! I appreciate the info.

Wollstonecraft
11-30-12, 07:51 PM
When you collect from the magic garden there is a chance that you will get a quest called faerie magic. When you do that and two others that appear after it you get the cow as a reward.

Thank you for replying. I am working on the Faerie Magic goal now. It takes daaaaaaaays! Hahaha!

chocolaBB
11-30-12, 09:09 PM
After N times of purple pedals n purple dyes from my purple cow... At last he drop me 1 GEM!!!! It was so precious!!!!

Lucky gal~~ my purple is still giving me petals atm, think the gem got digested or something ��

Rockinkitten
12-01-12, 03:01 AM
I got some venom from the magic garden! Wonder what it's for!

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 03:09 AM
I got some venom from the magic garden! Wonder what it's for!

Venom, troll essence ....What next? Skunkupine's slime? Sounds like Ivy will make something really dangerous.

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 03:11 AM
I'd love to get "skunk essence" after "troll essence." Christian Dior might show up as our next game character.

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 04:01 AM
I'd love to get "skunk essence" after "troll essence." Christian Dior might show up as our next game character.

LOL ! And don't forget we have fangbeast fur, cow skins and rat tail! That will make nice warm ( stinky) coat for this winter :p

roosfamily
12-01-12, 04:24 AM
1 faerie magic from mr Pigglesworth :)

midori159
03-25-13, 09:50 AM
Pigglesworth just gave me 5,000 coins @_@

My reaction: "What the frig?!"

sluppies
03-25-13, 01:37 PM
Mr piggies worth gave me a red ruby earlier. I got so excited as I normally get bacon or truffles. My elation soon waned when I realised we don't actually have a use for rubies. :(