PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sehana
11-29-12, 09:26 PM
This area is for questions regarding Dragon Story and the Dragon Story Gamer Guide here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide).

(edit-KP)Hey guys starting a list of items you get from trading dragons.
If you have a list, please post here and I will add to the Dragon Guide. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=493561&viewfull=1#post493561)

Wanted to mention that whenever I update the chart, usually 2-3 times after a dragon is released, that you may need to hit "F5" (Windows) or just refresh the page to see the new image of the chart. --sehana

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragon_eggs_all02.jpg

iaweforfun
11-29-12, 09:47 PM
Whens the next huge update, like more decor and dragons?

grondai
11-29-12, 09:55 PM
Are moderators going to be answering these questions?

Spiceshirl
11-30-12, 07:15 AM
Can someone let me know how long is the breeding time of the new purple diamond i can't seem to see the egg anywhere?

Spiceshirl
11-30-12, 07:17 AM
Can your developers answer this question will the issue of increase Habitat be address before i consider deleting this came of frustration!!

unosocite
11-30-12, 07:22 AM
Can someone let me know how long is the breeding time of the new purple diamond i can't seem to see the egg anywhere?

Anubis? It's 40hours, and you can find it in Sehana's dragon egg list

[S8] Elsa
11-30-12, 12:55 PM

We can't speculate or share any information regarding updates. When content updates happen, there are notifications in game, teasers on the forums & social network channels (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37370-Social-Media-Like-and-Follow-us-on-Facebook-and-Twitter!) (hint hint wink wink follow us), and blog posts (http://blog.teamlava.com/).

Are moderators going to be answering these questions?

They can answer them, but questions may be answered by TL Staff and Community team members as well.

JakeStorm8
11-30-12, 01:57 PM

We have a new update including several dragons, as well as a feature update with entirely new activities coming before Christmas.

We will be teasing these as they approach. Expect one of the updates within the next 10 days or so.

JakeStorm8
11-30-12, 01:58 PM
Can your developers answer this question will the issue of increase Habitat be address before i consider deleting this came of frustration!!

We're addressing this in a few different ways over the next couple of updates. It's a high priority for everyone on the team.

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 02:31 PM
Is it possible for me to ask a question? My question is: can I ask questions about questions that I want to ask?
Lol. Kidding.

We're addressing this in a few different ways over the next couple of updates. It's a high priority for everyone on the team.

Yay! Guess we just need to be patient :) I can do that. Don't have diamonds, don't have many more new dragons...xD

mrsmamabeaver
11-30-12, 02:40 PM
I need some help everytime I try to breed a 2 colored dragon with a 1 colored dragon it always comes out being the same 2 colored dragon I bred with how do I breed a 3 colored dragon?

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 02:49 PM
I need some help everytime I try to breed a 2 colored dragon with a 1 colored dragon it always comes out being the same 2 colored dragon I bred with how do I breed a 3 colored dragon?

You have to be of a minimum level I think. Then, pick the right colors. Then, try again...again...and be patient. Lol.

CoolesTCityEverr
11-30-12, 04:36 PM
Question Idea Comment :)

Is It An Option to have 2 Breeding Dens Altogether?

Since you're able to have to Dragon Nests?

ginrae22
11-30-12, 04:54 PM
Comment- I'm excited, the more I play the more I like it (other than the RIDICULOUSLY overpriced clearing of trees and things). I just got an island dragon in the nest and breeding a magic dragon! Can't wait to see what I get to have next.

kooky panda
11-30-12, 08:12 PM
Question Idea Comment :)

Is It An Option to have 2 Breeding Dens Altogether?

Since you're able to have to Dragon Nests?
No, you are limited to only one breeding den.

jrodt333
11-30-12, 10:21 PM
We have a new update including several dragons, as well as a feature update with entirely new activities coming before Christmas.

We will be teasing these as they approach. Expect one of the updates within the next 10 days or so.

New activities, huh? What do you mean by that? Do you mean new goals? Maybe as a Christmas present you can release them for Android at the same time iOS gets them. Or just give everyone a Diamond dragon. :)

sunnyk51
12-01-12, 09:15 AM
i would just like to get the album everyone else has. i have uninstalled and reinstalled my dragon story but still have no album. please give android users the same things iphone users and ipad users have.

sunnyk51
12-01-12, 09:15 AM
i totally agree we android users deserve same fairness to get items as all others

brookelynn2006
12-01-12, 10:53 AM
I have one quick question: does the dawn tree do anything at all? It glows and stuff so I wondered if it did anything or if its just for show.

jrodt333
12-01-12, 12:32 PM
I have one quick question: does the dawn tree do anything at all? It glows and stuff so I wondered if it did anything or if its just for show.

It's just for an iOS goal. You have to expand near it, then you unlock the goals for boosts. The tree itself does nothing though.

KafkaZola
12-01-12, 01:27 PM
My question pertains to the game set-up as a whole, and is a plea to make it more user-friendly. I'm an Android player, and while it may be diff. for iOS users, I find it unbelievably frustrating not to be able to access my Home wall while visiting other non-nbr islands. It makes playing soooooo much longer, at least if you want to play back to non-neighbors. Frankly, there is little incentive sometimes to do it when I have about 30 people to play back and -- EACH TIME -- have to go back to my island, hit the purple tab, then hit wall to get out of the Profile that is the default, pull up their link, visit them, and then...... rinse, lather and repeat.

And just WHY is that Profile the default initial tab anyway? It's much less useful than the wall, I know how many habitats I have, and if I ever wanted to check on it, I could -- without it being the automatic default. It's just one more step in a long, long row of steps. What is the incentive to tip/play back ANYONE???!?!?? DS is a massively time-consuming game as it is, given the limited habitats as compared to, let's say, all the tables you can have in Restaurant Story. So why make it worse and more complicated?

I *KNOW* TL could have a much more user-friendly set-up because they have it down pat and done perfectly in RS and BS. Why not in this one? Surely it can't be so complicated to implement? It's bad enough to be constantly booted out of the game, let alone the inequalities that Android users have to deal with, but this one issue is driving me mad almost more than ALL the other ones COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, for the love of God, give us a way to pull up our wall when visiting elsewhere!

auntcathy124
12-01-12, 05:30 PM
I want to breed two of my level 10 dragons, but the two that I want to breed are not included in thee list of 4 available when I click on the breeding den. Am i supposed to delete two of my level 10 dragons that are displayed?!!! I hope not!!!

greygull
12-01-12, 08:13 PM
I want to breed two of my level 10 dragons, but the two that I want to breed are not included in thee list of 4 available when I click on the breeding den. Am i supposed to delete two of my level 10 dragons that are displayed?!!! I hope not!!!

The list when breeding can scroll down - you should be able to see all of your dragons, though the ones that aren't high enough level can't be bred (it will say Too Young or something similar over them).

maguar
12-01-12, 08:37 PM
My question pertains to the game set-up as a whole, and is a plea to make it more user-friendly. I'm an Android player, and while it may be diff. for iOS users, I find it unbelievably frustrating not to be able to access my Home wall while visiting other non-nbr islands. It makes playing soooooo much longer, at least if you want to play back to non-neighbors. Frankly, there is little incentive sometimes to do it when I have about 30 people to play back and -- EACH TIME -- have to go back to my island, hit the purple tab, then hit wall to get out of the Profile that is the default, pull up their link, visit them, and then...... rinse, lather and repeat.

I'm on iOS. We also don't have an option to immediately got to our wall when visiting other islands. What I do is hit the social icon. When I'm in that I hit the back button on that screen which takes me to the main menu. From there I can get to my wall. It's still a couple of steps but you cut out the loading time from not going back to your island.

MizCricket
12-01-12, 10:30 PM
I'm on iOS. We also don't have an option to immediately got to our wall when visiting other islands. What I do is hit the social icon. When I'm in that I hit the back button on that screen which takes me to the main menu. From there I can get to my wall. It's still a couple of steps but you cut out the loading time from not going back to your island.

Android users don't have the Back button unfortunately.

I would also like to see an option to view the news feed when you are away from your own island. Please.

MizCricket
12-01-12, 10:30 PM

I would also like to see an option to view the news feed when you are away from your own island. Please.

maguar
12-01-12, 10:40 PM

Ah sorry. As an iOS user I wasn't aware.

kooky panda
12-02-12, 08:49 PM
Here is a nice picture of the Anubis Dragon egg. Compliments of Dmbmommy29 (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?49284-dmbmommy29)

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/JeffGordonFan29/F27BB595-4ECB-4535-BFD4-3E8058F6ED19-4158-000001D83719FA11.jpg

SteveEG158
12-02-12, 09:25 PM
when will there be dark dragons it's spreading everywhere i particularly don't care but my friends do. you should make a Gold stone habitat and a gold stone dragon because everybody is complaining how they don't have enough gold but make it harder to get than diamond hybrids. also kooky panda do you play dragon story :)

MagnusDS
12-03-12, 06:23 AM
I wanted to transfer my dragon story on android. But it said only for apple devices now. Do someone know when you can do it on android? Date?

henrylucky
12-03-12, 09:43 AM
I wanted to transfer my dragon story on android. But it said only for apple devices now. Do someone know when you can do it on android? Date?
Read this!!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Trasferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

rbuzb
12-04-12, 04:30 PM
What is the maximum number of habitats allowed in Dragon Story?

grondai
12-04-12, 04:39 PM
30 habitats

keeker58
12-05-12, 12:20 AM
I'm at level 59 and my game says I can not buy anymore habitats. Will I be able to buy more at a higher level or is there some way to sell one habitat type to acquire another type? I am vey frustrated and disappointed with the game right now.

Nefertekas
12-05-12, 04:32 AM
I'm at level 59 and my game says I can not buy anymore habitats. Will I be able to buy more at a higher level or is there some way to sell one habitat type to acquire another type? I am vey frustrated and disappointed with the game right now.

Join the rest of us! We're all waiting for new habitats...

keeker58
12-05-12, 10:24 AM
Has there been any mention as to when TL would allow more habitats. I would be happy if I could sell one so I could buy another type!

enoch4
12-05-12, 10:58 AM
Has there been any mention as to when TL would allow more habitats. I would be happy if I could sell one so I could buy another type!

I believe you can sell a habitat, but it has to be empty first. Then you can buy the new one.

Horntail21
12-05-12, 02:10 PM
It's been said before but a fountain of youth or just an option once you get your dragon to 10 to choose the form you wish them to be in. Do it for a coin cost if you want, or maybe even a couple gold but this would be a nice option. I'd like to earn max coins but be able to have some dragons in various forms.

Horntail21
12-05-12, 02:14 PM
It's been said before but a fountain of youth or just an option once you get your dragon to 10 to choose the form you wish them to be in. Do it for a coin cost if you want, or maybe even a couple gold but this would be a nice option. I'd like to earn max coins but be able to have some dragons in various forms.

For instance, IMO the dream dragon which I am currently breeding looks awesome in it's first stage, eh in it's second, fat in it's third, and just awful in epic.

grazelley
12-05-12, 02:14 PM
Please make it so we can earn the ability to make more than 30 habitats. It is silly to have level ups if they dont get you anything? I was trying to be patient and wait for it because we must be able to get more than 30 and now reading everyones posts, its very disappointing to see we dont.

grondai
12-05-12, 03:10 PM
Hey Jake am I right about anything in this thread?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41508-New-World-Coming-Soon

Horntail21
12-05-12, 05:22 PM

Sorry I meant to post this under suggestions

jewelz22
12-06-12, 09:01 AM
It's 2 days or 40 come to my island is on the nest....

Dragonstorm1974
12-06-12, 11:10 AM
Will you please make it so that we can have more than one evolution temple?

academic525
12-06-12, 05:43 PM
How do you put items in storage in dragon story? Thank you

kooky panda
12-06-12, 05:55 PM
How do you put items in storage in dragon story? Thank you

Click on the item, it move at the bottom corner. If the item can be stored you will see a box with the word store under it right by the rotate button. Only decorations can be stored.

margaritaville99
12-08-12, 07:02 PM
Will you please make it so that we can have more than one evolution temple?

I agree! I am one of those that have to evolve my dragon at Level 3 to use them (also Level 6 or 7 and then the last at Level 9) making 3 times we have to evolve 1 dragon. Now with the new Trading and Crafting buildings, it is going to be really hard for us that have to do this and then just trade for common gems even with just a common dragon!

Will or is this process being evaluated in the new update? :rolleyes:

lotusthreads
12-08-12, 09:27 PM
I agree! I am one of those that have to evolve my dragon at Level 3 to use them (also Level 6 or 7 and then the last at Level 9) making 3 times we have to evolve 1 dragon. Now with the new Trading and Crafting buildings, it is going to be really hard for us that have to do this and then just trade for common gems even with just a common dragon!

Will or is this process being evaluated in the new update? :rolleyes:

I agree with this, those players who have to evolve their dragons at level 3, 6 and 9 are going to be seriously disadvantaged.

I think tl should make everyone evolve their dragons at the same levels or if they are still going to discriminate against newer players, then only those players who have to evolve dragons at level 3 should get access to a second evolution temple.

Nefertekas
12-09-12, 02:26 AM
I agree with this, those players who have to evolve their dragons at level 3, 6 and 9 are going to be seriously disadvantaged. .

This. ^

Greenkillzzz
12-10-12, 06:29 PM
Please restart my storm id games or just dragon story because i really want my prices to be normal and not tripled i like this game but i dnt want to play if its unfair with my prices tripled...

SteveEG158
12-10-12, 07:18 PM
I only have to evolve 2 times because i started 2 years ago. But i want to know when we will get the portal update

grondai
12-10-12, 07:21 PM
I only have to evolve 2 times because i started 2 years ago. But i want to know when we will get the portal update

This game hasn't even been out a year...

Horntail21
12-11-12, 07:02 PM
Question: what is the evolve time on a Mercury? Isn't it different than the one hour hatch and breed time? Or am I remembering that wrongly?

Horntail21
12-11-12, 07:33 PM
Nevermind. Found it, 3 hour evolution.

3ear
12-12-12, 12:43 PM
Would anybody be able to tell me what the next big update for android will be, either new dawn goals/tree/boosts or the dragon album and storage?? i dont expect the crafting till nexy year some point but im just curius???

grondai
12-12-12, 03:09 PM
Would anybody be able to tell me what the next big update for android will be, either new dawn goals/tree/boosts or the dragon album and storage?? i dont expect the crafting till nexy year some point but im just curius???

No one knows. The staff is working on it. I would suggest not reading the forums to avoid dissapointment lol

purplespire
12-12-12, 03:33 PM
I want to rearrange on my island, and was wondering if we can sell back habitats???

bbtx73
12-12-12, 10:14 PM
Hi, my question is about limited eggs
Im a newbie. I have missed to catch the Halloween eggs released on October 2012
Is there any chance for those newbies like me to get the last limited eggs? Or They have been gone forever after the event (eg. Halloween, xmas ... ) passed?!
As I really want to collect the full album of the dragon, so if anyone knows, pls help me answer this question

CrimsonCalamity
12-12-12, 10:16 PM
Hi, my question is about limited eggs
Im a newbie. I have missed to catch the Halloween eggs released on October 2012
Is there any chance for those newbies like me to get the last limited eggs? Or They have been gone forever after the event (eg. Halloween, xmas ... ) passed?!
As I really want to collect the full album of the dragon, so if anyone knows, pls help me answer this question

The dragon should disappear from the album after the timer runs out if you don't have it.

There is theory they might show up next year. We will have to wait and see.

3ear
12-13-12, 12:25 AM
No one knows. The staff is working on it. I would suggest not reading the forums to avoid dissapointment lol

Wish i could stop myself from coming on here and reading them but theres too much exciting stuff going on lol

kooky panda
12-13-12, 06:00 AM
I want to rearrange on my island, and was wondering if we can sell back habitats???
yes you can sell habitants. You will have to move or sell the dragons on that habitant first.

Susyalba
12-13-12, 07:53 AM
My question, sorry if I didnt read enough far back of its already answered. Will the new updates and features Aldo be available for ANDROID users? I hope so. I am STUCK at level 54, I want to keep trying for a diamond, but have no more space in the habitats, I've already sold SEVERAL rates to make room for "super" rares, while trying to keep at least one each of the basics, its so hard. Right now just leveling up everybody to epic, twiddle my thumbs and wait for food to grow. Getting BORED!

Susyalba
12-13-12, 09:44 AM

Try AMAZON, OR GOOGLE play......I have an android too.

henrylucky
12-15-12, 01:53 AM
Hey, what is this ?
I just evolve my forest to lvl.10 and it just take 10 second ! ? ! ?
Wow, is this a bug or what (usually it takes 3 or 4 hrs ! ) ?

henrylucky
12-15-12, 02:04 AM
this is the link
<A HREF="http://bit.ly/TTqb78">This is transfer tutorial by sehana, click !!</A>

henrylucky
12-15-12, 02:07 AM
this is the link
<A HREF="http://bit.ly/TTqb78">This is transfer tutorial by sehana, click !!</A>

Never mind, I think HTML code is on
This is the link :
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Trasferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

honeydragon22
12-15-12, 03:36 AM
I have a new device how do I sign in to keep playing?

sehana
12-17-12, 10:14 PM
I have a new device how do I sign in to keep playing?

Download a storm8 app and follow the tutorial on how to transfer here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Trasferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device):)

jrodt333
12-17-12, 10:16 PM
Hey, what is this ?
I just evolve my forest to lvl.10 and it just take 10 second ! ? ! ?
Wow, is this a bug or what (usually it takes 3 or 4 hrs ! ) ?

I think it's a bug. I've never heard of that happening before.

kooky panda
12-20-12, 02:17 PM
Hey guys starting a list of items you get from trading dragons.
If you have a list, please post here and I will add to the Dragon Guide. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=493561&viewfull=1#post493561)

grondai
12-20-12, 02:30 PM

Light/pink hybrids give one mystery box, so far from what I can tell they give a pearl each time

All common hybrids besides light dragons: one small mystery box= one small gem of either two elements or (supposedly) a scroll

Rare dragons: haven't traded one lol

Super rare hybrids: two large gems of the two colors that make up the dragon and a mystery box that can give any large, small gem, scroll, or nether dust

Diamond hybrids: nether dust plus a mystery box which gives you any small, large gem, scroll, or another nether dust

kooky panda
12-20-12, 03:06 PM
Light/pink hybrids give one mystery box, so far from what I can tell they give a pearl each time

All common hybrids besides light dragons: one small mystery box= one small gem of either two elements or (supposedly) a scroll

Rare dragons: haven't traded one lol

Super rare hybrids: two large gems of the two colors that make up the dragon and a mystery box that can give any large, small gem, scroll, or nether dust

Diamond hybrids: nether dust plus a mystery box which gives you any small, large gem, scroll, or another nether dust

I was going to list out each dragon and what it gives to make it simple for players to know which dragon to trade.
Can you give me some of the dragons you have traded and what you got?

grondai
12-20-12, 03:07 PM
I was going to list out each dragon and what it gives to make it simple for players to know which dragon to trade.
Can you give me some of the dragons you have traded and what you got?

Okay give me an hour or two I'll type up each dragon and what you can get

knj00
12-20-12, 05:08 PM

That's great because I have been keeping a list too to start a chart on a different site. I started a little late as in my first 10-12 I didn't keep track but the ones after I did. So here you go
Genie Dragon= small amethyst
Fruitful Dragon= small topaz
Athletic Dragon= small sapphire, small ruby, Lotus Blossom
Crusader Dragon= small ruby, nether dust x2
Seabreeze dragon= large sapphire, large topaz, small emerald
Luck Dragon= small pearl
Life Dragon= small emerald
Landworm Dragon= large emerald, large ruby, small sapphire
Familiar Dragon= small amethyst, small emerald, lotus bloom
Life Dragon= small ruby
Life Dragon= small emerald
Scorpion Dragon= large ruby, large topaz, nether dust
Serpent dragon= small sapphire, small emerald x2

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 05:43 PM
I should have kept a record...
I got two large topaz and rubies from 2 scorpions. I think one of them also produced a flower and another a scroll.
I have traded others, but it was rather random. Life dragons sometimes give small emeralds or small rubies, depending. Fairies gave me small topaz and small emerald plus random flowers or repeated emerald/topaz, within the mystery box,

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 05:50 PM
Oh, and the tri-colors seem to give you their three elements, no mystery box. At least, Aurora gave me a small a,ethyst, small emerald, small sapphire.
I think i got a small pearl from a fuzzy.

grondai
12-20-12, 06:04 PM
Common Dragons
Life Dragon(Forest/Fire) Mystery box: scroll/one small emerald/ruby
Firestorm Dragon(Fire/Air) Mystery box: scroll/one small ruby/topaz
Fruitful Dragon(Forest/air) Mystery box: scroll/one small emerald/topaz
Mist Dragon(Water/air) Mystery box: scroll/one small sapphire/topaz
Island Dragon(water/forest) Mystery box: scroll/one small sapphire/emerald
Charm Dragon(fire/magic) Mystery box: scroll/one small ruby/amethyst
Poison Dragon(forest/magic) Mystery box: scroll/one small emerald/amethyst
Coral Dragon(water/magic) Mystery box: scroll/one small sapphire/amethyst
Genie Dragon(air/magic) Mystery box: scroll/one small topaz/amethyst
Fuzzy Dragon(light/forest) Mystery box: scroll/one small pearl/emerald?
Winter Dragon(light/water) Mystery box: scroll/one small/pearl/sapphire?
Love Dragon(light/fire) Mystery box: scroll/one small pearl/ruby?
Sunrise Dragon(light/air) Mystery box: scroll/one small pearl/topaz?
Luck Dragon(light/magic) Mystery box: scroll/one small pearl/amethyst?
Rare dragons
Super Dragon(water/fire/magic)
Virtue Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Justice Dragon(virtue/fire)
Flower Dragon(virtue/forest)
Kite Dragon(virtue/air)
Bubble Dragon(virtue/water)
Wild Dragon(forest/fire)
Fairy Dragon(Forest/air)
Eagle Dragon(air/fire)
Serpent Dragon(water/forst)
Mindvolt Dragon(air/water)
Athletic Dragon(fire/water)
Mirage Dragon(fire/air/water)
Titan Dragon(fire/magic)
Familiar Dragon(forest/magic)
Wizard Dragon(water/magic)
Trickster Dragon(magic/air)
Aurora Dragon(forest/magic/water)
Griffin Dragon(light/air)
Laserlight Dragon(light/fire)
Pegasus Dragon(light/forest)
Ice Cream Dragon(light/water)
Hypnotic Dragon(light/magic)
Storm Dragon(water/air)
Scarecrow Dragon(forest/air/fire)
Super-Rare Dragons
Snowman Dragon(fire/forest): 1. one large ruby and Emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large ruby/emerald
Landworm Dragon(fire/forest) 1. one large ruby and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large ruby/emerald
Scorpion Dragon(fire/air) 1. One large ruby and topaz 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large ruby/topaz
Parakeet Dragon(air/forest) 1. One large topaz and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large topaz/emerald
Honey Bee Dragon(air/fire)1. One large topaz and ruby 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large topaz/ruby
Seabreeze Dragon(air/water)1. One large topaz and sapphire 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large topaz/sapphire
Atlantis Dragon(water/forest)1. One large sapphire and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large sapphire/emerald
Mermaid Dragon(water/forest)1. One large sapphire and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large sapphire/emerald
Clown Dragon(water/air)1. One large sapphire and topaz 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large sapphire/topaz
Planet Dragon(fire/magic)1. One large ruby and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large ruby/amethyst
Mistmoth Dragon(water/magic)1. One large sapphire and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large sapphire/amethyst
Aether Dragon(water/magic)1. One large sapphire and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ one small or large sapphire/amethyst
Leopard Dragon(light/air) ?
Tusker Dragon(light/fire) ?
Dream Dragon(light/water) ?
Ultra Rare Dragons
Diamond Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Infinity Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Gold Dragon(diamond/air) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/Nether Dust/small or large topaz
Crusader Dragon(diamond/fire) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/Nether Dust/small or large ruby
Quezal Dragon(diamond/forest) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/Nether Dust/small or large emerald
Mercury Dragon(diamond/water) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/Nether Dust/small or large sapphire
Anubis Dragon(diamond/purple) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/Nether Dust/small or large amethyst
Angel Dragon(diamond/light) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/Nether Dust/small or large pearl

kooky panda
12-20-12, 06:36 PM
grondai= Thanks for the list, I have added to the Guide!!!

grondai
12-20-12, 06:49 PM
Your welcome :). I need to add lotus blossom but I'm not sure what rarity it goes under yet. I'll have the rare dragon listed tomorrow

grondai
12-20-12, 08:36 PM
Common Dragons
Fire Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Forest Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Air Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Water Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Light Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Life Dragon(Forest/Fire) Mystery box: scroll/lotus blossom/one small emerald/ruby
Firestorm Dragon(Fire/Air) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small ruby/topaz
Fruitful Dragon(Forest/air) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small emerald/topaz
Mist Dragon(Water/air) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small sapphire/topaz
Island Dragon(water/forest) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small sapphire/emerald
Charm Dragon(fire/magic) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small ruby/amethyst
Poison Dragon(forest/magic) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small emerald/amethyst
Coral Dragon(water/magic) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small sapphire/amethyst
Genie Dragon(air/magic) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small topaz/amethyst
Fuzzy Dragon(light/forest) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small pearl/emerald
Winter Dragon(light/water) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small/pearl/sapphire
Love Dragon(light/fire) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small pearl/ruby
Sunrise Dragon(light/air) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small pearl/topaz
Luck Dragon(light/magic) Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/one small pearl/amethyst

Rare dragons
Magic Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Turkey Dragon(fire/air/forest) One small ruby, topaz, and emerald
Super Dragon(water/fire/magic) One small sapphire, ruby, and amethyst
Virtue Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Justice Dragon(virtue/fire) 1. one small unknown pink crystal and ruby 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pink crystal/ruby
Flower Dragon(virtue/forest) 1. One small unknown pink crystal and emerald 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pink crystal/emerald
Kite Dragon(virtue/air) 1. One small unknown pink crystal and topaz 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pink crystal/topaz
Bubble Dragon(virtue/water)1. One small unknown pink crystal and sapphire 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pink crystal/sapphire
Wild Dragon(forest/fire)1. One small emerald and ruby 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small emerald/ruby
Fairy Dragon(Forest/air)1. One small emerald and topaz 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small emerald/topaz
Eagle Dragon(air/fire)1. One small topaz and ruby 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small topaz/ruby
Serpent Dragon(water/forest)1. One small sapphire and emerald 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small sapphire/emerald
Mindvolt Dragon(air/water)1. One small topaz and sapphire 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small topaz/sapphire
Athletic Dragon(fire/water)1. One small ruby and sapphire 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small ruby/sapphire
Mirage Dragon(fire/air/water) One small ruby, topaz, and sapphire
Titan Dragon(fire/magic) 1. One small ruby and amethyst 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small ruby/amethyst
Familiar Dragon(forest/magic)1. One small emerald and amethyst 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small emerald/amethyst
Wizard Dragon(water/magic)1. One small sapphire and amethyst 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small sapphire/amethyst
Trickster Dragon(magic/air)1. One small amethyst and topaz 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small amethyst/topaz
Aurora Dragon(forest/magic/water) One small emerald, amethyst, and sapphire
Griffin Dragon(light/air)1. One small pearl and topaz 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pearl/topaz
Laserlight Dragon(light/fire)1. One small pearl and ruby 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pearl/ruby
Pegasus Dragon(light/forest)1. One small pearl and emerald 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pearl/emerald
Ice Cream Dragon(light/water)1. One small pearl and sapphire 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pearl/sapphire
Hypnotic Dragon(light/magic)1. One small pearl and amethyst 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small pearl/amethyst
Storm Dragon(water/air)1. One small sapphire and topaz 2. Mystery box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small sapphire/topaz
Scarecrow Dragon(forest/air/fire) one small emerald, topaz, and ruby

Super-Rare Dragons
Zombie Dragon(magic/forest) 1. One large emerald and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large amethyst/emerald
Witch Dragon(magic/forest) 1. One large emerald and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large amethyst/emerald
Pumkin Dragon(air/fire) 1. One large topaz and ruby 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/one small or large topaz/ruby
Boo Dragon(light/magic) 1. One large pearl and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/one small or large pearl/amethyst
Snowman Dragon(fire/forest): 1. one large ruby and Emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large ruby/emerald
Landworm Dragon(fire/forest) 1. one large ruby and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large ruby/emerald
Scorpion Dragon(fire/air) 1. One large ruby and topaz 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large ruby/topaz
Parakeet Dragon(air/forest) 1. One large topaz and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large topaz/emerald
Honey Bee Dragon(air/fire)1. One large topaz and ruby 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large topaz/ruby
Seabreeze Dragon(air/water)1. One large topaz and sapphire 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large topaz/sapphire
Atlantis Dragon(water/forest)1. One large sapphire and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/emerald
Mermaid Dragon(water/forest)1. One large sapphire and emerald 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/emerald
Clown Dragon(water/air)1. One large sapphire and topaz 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/topaz
Planet Dragon(fire/magic)1. One large ruby and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large ruby/amethyst
Mistmoth Dragon(water/magic)1. One large sapphire and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/amethyst
Aether Dragon(water/magic)1. One large sapphire and amethyst 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/amethyst
Leopard Dragon(light/air) 1. One large pearl and topaz 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/amethyst
Tusker Dragon(light/fire) 1. One large pearl and ruby 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/amethyst
Dream Dragon(light/water) 1. One large pearl and sapphire 2. Mystery Box: Nether dust/ scroll/ lotus blossom/ one small or large sapphire/amethyst

Ultra Rare Dragons
Diamond Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Infinity Dragon: NOT TRADEABLE
Gold Dragon(diamond/air) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/lotus blossom/Nether Dust/small or large topaz
Crusader Dragon(diamond/fire) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/ lotus blossom/Nether Dust/small or large ruby
Quezal Dragon(diamond/forest) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/ lotus blossom/Nether Dust/small or large emerald
Mercury Dragon(diamond/water) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/ lotus blossom/ Nether Dust/small or large sapphire
Anubis Dragon(diamond/purple) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/ lotus blossom/Nether Dust/small or large amethyst
Angel Dragon(diamond/light) 1. Nether Dust 2. Mystery Box: scroll/ lotus blossom/Nether Dust/small or large pearl

-----update-----

Updated post on guide-KP

grondai
12-21-12, 09:29 AM
For ultra rare it's actually nether dust x2

knj00
12-21-12, 09:44 AM
Wizard Dragon= small amethyst, small sapphire, small ruby
Sunrise Dragon= small pearl

06hunter
12-22-12, 02:19 PM
how many gold per day are we allowed to receive? And how many maps per day are we allowed to receive?

suesfarmm
12-22-12, 05:04 PM
I am almost 100% sure Android users won't ever get the update for the pink dragons or album that iPhone, iPod iPad users got. It isn't like everyone can run out and buy a iPhone. Or hope someone buys them one for Christmas. I hope Team Lava realizes how many Android users are playing Dragon Story. Please give us the update we want. Merry Christmas.

grondai
12-22-12, 05:09 PM
how many gold per day are we allowed to receive? And how many maps per day are we allowed to receive?

20 gold 20 maps

wassupbaby
12-22-12, 05:12 PM
Isnt it easier just to remember the simple rules? :D
1. Common = Mystery box
2. Rare = Small gems with the colours that make up the dragon.(3 colours = 3 gems, 2 colours = 2 gems + mystery box)
3. Super rare = Large gems with the colours that make up the dragon + mysterybox
4. Ultra rare = 2x Nether dust + mystery box
5. One coloured dragon cant be traded.

grondai
12-22-12, 05:33 PM
Yes but kooky wanted a list

1. Common = Mystery box
2. Rare = Small gems with the colours that make up the dragon.(3 colours = 3 gems, 2 colours = 2 gems + mystery box)
3. Super rare = Large gems with the colours that make up the dragon + mysterybox

foxxiegirl
12-22-12, 05:36 PM
1. Common = Mystery box

Yes, but if there wasn't a list there would be ppl asking left and right what they could get exactly.

kooky panda
12-22-12, 06:03 PM
I have not forgotten about the list guys, I have been running around doing last minute xmas things. I will get the post updated this weekend.

Updated guide to this point.-KP

Nefertekas
12-22-12, 07:23 PM
I have not forgotten about the list guys, I have been running around doing last minute xmas things. I will get the post updated this weekend.

We all have! ;) it's XMas time, so we get it. :)

mramadani
12-27-12, 09:03 AM
thanks you for info..

gjatt
12-27-12, 10:58 AM
Hello all,

I got a goal saying to expand to this yellow glowing tree on an area below mine. Just wondering, do I have to finish expanding the entire main area I am currently on before I can expand to the bottom?

Thanks.

kooky panda
12-27-12, 11:53 AM
Hello all,

I got a goal saying to expand to this yellow glowing tree on an area below mine. Just wondering, do I have to finish expanding the entire main area I am currently on before I can expand to the bottom?

Thanks.
You can go ahead and expand to the new area without finishing the other expansions.

bbtx73
12-27-12, 12:00 PM
Hi,
As snowman and elf are limited, I havent know when they are gone from the listing.
I'd prefer the tick tok clock sticking next to the limited dragon, so the players can know and manage their time to get them.

If anyone else knows the time they are gone, pls help me. So I can know how many days I have left to get the limited ones.
Thanks

KadeeDid
12-27-12, 02:08 PM
I just updated to new version. I had not installed New Dawn as the brightness made my eyes and head hurt. (I have light sensitivity and light triggered migraines). For the light dragon, do I need to buy it? I have no room for habitats so will need to expand first.did manage to squeeze the trading portal in.

I had almost given up on the game but was sending maps and gold. Haven't been checking the forums. Too busy with other games and their goals since this one was not keeping my I Teresa.

KadeeDid
12-27-12, 02:10 PM
I meant "not keeping my interest". auto correct and neuropathy from Medication causes interesting typos.
P
P

sibl
12-27-12, 02:22 PM
Mist and Mirage made the new Fireworks dragon. 20 hours to breed. Good luck everyone.

klaineisland
12-27-12, 03:47 PM
I'm curious who draws and comes up with the dragon designs, are they here on these boards?

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:16 PM
... since this one was not keeping my I Teresa.
My name is Teresa. LOL. :D

Nefertekas
12-27-12, 06:18 PM
I'm curious who draws and comes up with the dragon designs, are they here on these boards?
They have a designer staff. :) there's one of them lurking around - he jumped aboard the forum recently - known as JakeStorm8. A pretty nice dude, actually!

kwhales
12-27-12, 06:20 PM
I just updated to new version. I had not installed New Dawn as the brightness made my eyes and head hurt. (I have light sensitivity and light triggered migraines). For the light dragon, do I need to buy it? I have no room for habitats so will need to expand first.did manage to squeeze the trading portal in.

I had almost given up on the game but was sending maps and gold. Haven't been checking the forums. Too busy with other games and their goals since this one was not keeping my I Teresa.

Light dragon must be bought, it cannot be breed. and it does need a light habitat-make room for a large hab, don't bother with the small.

kwhales
12-27-12, 06:22 PM
Hello all,

Thanks.

You can expand anywhere the game lets you, so just look for the areas that TL is letting you. Remember, you need to expand twice near the ND tree to activate the goals, but you do not need to clear the expansion.

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-27-12, 09:23 PM
Moving

Pleaseeeeee move the moving tools that were in ND over to Dragon story, the "cancel, rotate, place"
DS just says "done" and doesn't give you the automatic option of "cancel" if you don't want it there.

Right now.... I always go back to ND if I want to move my island around....

klaineisland
12-27-12, 11:00 PM
They have a designer staff. :) there's one of them lurking around - he jumped aboard the forum recently - known as JakeStorm8. A pretty nice dude, actually!

Thanks! I just LOVE the dragons and I wanted to let the people who design them know! <3

Nefertekas
12-28-12, 03:06 AM
Thanks! I just LOVE the dragons and I wanted to let the people who design them know! <3

That's nice! :D

KiD71
01-02-13, 11:57 AM
Van i load My old game om My new iPad?

Candy3030
01-02-13, 11:59 AM
Van i load My old game om My new iPad?

You can find your answer here with the screenshots to help you along the way :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

bnd8823
01-05-13, 05:22 AM
Sorry guys, I was looking for answer for lvl 3 need to evolve to lvl4 case.
In the end still can't found any answer. Or I might missed and thread. Any solution or how come?

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 05:25 AM
Sorry guys, I was looking for answer for lvl 3 need to evolve to lvl4 case.
In the end still can't found any answer. Or I might missed and thread. Any solution or how come?
Huh? What do you mean? You evolve dragons by feeding them until the "evolve" sign shows up.

bnd8823
01-05-13, 05:30 AM
Yes, I feed them to lvl 3 then it show evolve.
But my friend can straight away feed until lvl 6 only show evolve.
So I have to use more time than him to lvling a dragon to epic form.

hamadrys
01-05-13, 05:33 AM
As far as I know there are 3 evolving times for each dragon : level 3 to 4, level 6 to 7 and level 9 to 10. At least that's the way it is on Kindle...

bnd8823
01-05-13, 05:36 AM
Some of the player is 6 to 7 and 9 to 10.
This is why I'm so curious for.

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 06:58 AM
Yes, I feed them to lvl 3 then it show evolve.
But my friend can straight away feed until lvl 6 only show evolve.
So I have to use more time than him to lvling a dragon to epic form.
Because your friend is an "older player" so he is lucky enough to be able to skip an evolution. ;)

kwhales
01-05-13, 06:58 AM
[QUOTE=bnd8823;506972]Some of the player is 6 to 7 and 9 to 10.
This is why I'm so curious for.[/QUOTE

When the game first was introduced, players only had to evolve dragons at level 6 and 9. Then came along an update that made players evolve at level 3, 6 and 9. The players that had the game before the update still only have to update at levels 6 and 9. I guess its a little bonus for playing the game from the beginning.

skartaris81
01-05-13, 07:02 AM
[QUOTE=bnd8823;506972]Some of the player is 6 to 7 and 9 to 10.
This is why I'm so curious for.[/QUOTE

When the game first was introduced, players only had to evolve dragons at level 6 and 9. Then came along an update that made players evolve at level 3, 6 and 9. The players that had the game before the update still only have to update at levels 6 and 9. I guess its a little bonus for playing the game from the beginning.

That could not be. I downloaded the game on two devices at the same time. On my iPad i had to evolve three times to get epic, on my iphone only two times.. ?)

kwhales
01-05-13, 07:03 AM
[QUOTE=kwhales;507036]

That could not be. I downloaded the game on two devices at the same time. On my iPad i had to evolve three times to get epic, on my iphone only two times.. ?)

Then its a glitch....enjoy it why you can. Do not question it, just accept it and run.

skartaris81
01-05-13, 07:06 AM
Then its a glitch....enjoy it why you can. Do not question it, just accept it and run.[/QUOTE]

Okay :D

bnd8823
01-05-13, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=kwhales;507036]

Or maybe the IOS version?

kwhales
01-05-13, 07:26 AM
[QUOTE=skartaris81;507042]

Or maybe the IOS version?

No, I have an ipad and iphone and i definitely have to evolve at level 3 and I have been playing since september.

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 08:15 AM
You guys, the quotes are all messed up. Hahaha :D

kwhales
01-05-13, 08:19 AM
You guys, the quotes are all messed up. Hahaha :D

I think the quotes are correct. It's the originated Id that seems to be messed up.

Nefertekas
01-05-13, 08:39 AM
I think the quotes are correct. It's the originated Id that seems to be messed up.

Yes, that's it. The id's got swapped around for some reason. :)

Lienyty
01-06-13, 03:06 PM
Do you think maybe where will be trading or gifting eggs to friends? For example I would have 2 Atlantis dragons and I would really like to give then to friends rather then sell or place in trading portal. Maybe not everyday gifting, but still, once in a week we could gift gold or dragon to a friend. How lovely would it be :)

NanaCanna
01-06-13, 03:10 PM
I just put a red dragon & a hike dragon both epic on to breed & it gave me a time of 2 days. Can anyone tell me what dragon I'm going to get???

NanaCanna
01-06-13, 03:11 PM
Omg not hike WHITE dragon.lol

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-06-13, 03:50 PM
omg not hike white dragon.lol

light.

3ear
01-06-13, 03:51 PM
I just put a red dragon & a hike dragon both epic on to breed & it gave me a time of 2 days. Can anyone tell me what dragon I'm going to get???

It will be a virtue dragon, the new pink colour, It will say two days but it really only thirty-three hours. Lucky you im android so i'll have to wait to get that update

MomsHouseofSweets
01-06-13, 08:02 PM
Looking over the list for trading, I don't see Elf (Super Rare). Do I keep overlooking it or is Elf just not there?

yum199
01-07-13, 12:40 AM
Ok..is it just me or is this game impossible n designed 2 make u pull ur hair out!! Ive played daily 4 the past 7 mths n cant seem 2 breed the simplest of dragons let alone a diamond.So I looked on the egg chart n realised that out of the 76 eggs I have only been able 2 breed 23 of them (n not even good ones).I would have hoped after so much effort that I would atleast have 3/4 of them.Time 4 a career change..dragon breeder just isnt my thing..

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 03:33 AM
Ok..is it just me or is this game impossible n designed 2 make u pull ur hair out!! Ive played daily 4 the past 7 mths n cant seem 2 breed the simplest of dragons let alone a diamond.So I looked on the egg chart n realised that out of the 76 eggs I have only been able 2 breed 23 of them (n not even good ones).I would have hoped after so much effort that I would atleast have 3/4 of them.Time 4 a career change..dragon breeder just isnt my thing..
So you've played daily for 7 months and o ly have 23 out of 76 dragons?

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 04:29 AM
Looking over the list for trading, I don't see Elf (Super Rare). Do I keep overlooking it or is Elf just not there?

Your elf must be at least on lv 4 to be traded.

yum199
01-07-13, 04:44 AM
So you've played daily for 7 months and o ly have 23 out of 76 dragons?

Yep..I just have no luck on my island. I should mention that i have a few more (the 5 or so that u have to buy ie light,magic).Early on (lvl 8) I got a mermaid n seabreeze n that was it 4 ages.I only got an eagle n fairy @ lvl 42 after trying 4 ages.I epiced my dragons but have found i have better results w/ lower lvl ones.Maybe my island is situated in the bermuda triangle.Anyway any tips on sucessfull breeding would b much appreciated.Am i better to stick w/ one pair or go for random hoping 2 get lucky?

Lienyty
01-07-13, 07:10 AM
Hey, do you know if I can put eggs into storage? Got second magic and fruitful dragons, but don't wanna place them on island. Is my only option to sell them? Or trade in trading portal?

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 10:04 AM
Your elf must be at least on lv 4 to be traded.

Well, I'm Android, so can't do any trading, but have been trying to optimistically prepare for when I can. Printed out the trading list from the forum, but didn't see Elf on that list, even tho it's a Super Rare. Wondered why it's not on the list.

kwhales
01-07-13, 10:22 AM
Hey, do you know if I can put eggs into storage? Got second magic and fruitful dragons, but don't wanna place them on island. Is my only option to sell them? Or trade in trading portal?

You can trade fruitful, but not magic. You cannot put eggs in storage at this time.

wassupbaby
01-07-13, 03:50 PM
Well, I'm Android, so can't do any trading, but have been trying to optimistically prepare for when I can. Printed out the trading list from the forum, but didn't see Elf on that list, even tho it's a Super Rare. Wondered why it's not on the list.

1. Common = Mystery box

Here is something i posted b4. Elf works the same way.Just remember the simple rules and you dont need the list.

kooky panda
01-07-13, 05:58 PM
I have added the Elf. I am trading one now. When it is done I will post what the mystery box is.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 06:25 PM
I have added the Elf. I am trading one now. When it is done I will post what the mystery box is.

Thank you, kooky.

kooky panda
01-08-13, 03:11 PM

Finished trading elf.

Got Large Emerald, Large Topaz and lotus Blossom

update on list

codenamezebra
01-09-13, 10:34 AM
yeah I am running out of room for rare dragons... When is android getting the update???

lritter
01-10-13, 08:51 AM
Quick question. Is there a trick to moving something from one level to another. I don't seem to be able to drag anything from the original level to another level I have cleared.

kooky panda
01-10-13, 11:50 AM
Quick question. Is there a trick to moving something from one level to another. I don't seem to be able to drag anything from the original level to another level I have cleared.
tap the item youwant to move and drag your finger(your item may not move) to the area you want to move to, then let go, the item should then move.

RotomGuy
01-10-13, 11:53 AM
Are you meant to be unable to rotate the Spell Shop and Trading Portal? I can't rotate either.

Nefertekas
01-10-13, 12:10 PM
Are you meant to be unable to rotate the Spell Shop and Trading Portal? I can't rotate either.

Yep, I can't rotate mine either.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-15-13, 01:48 PM
Question about coins. Is there a coin "cap" or limit of coins that can be collected? I'm not referring by habitat/dragon or daily, but in total game wide, 24/7/365. Hope that makes sense.

rafar
01-16-13, 01:18 AM
how to breed anubis dragon???

MomsHouseofSweets
01-16-13, 03:28 AM

There's a thread called "Breeding Discussions", you'll probably find the answer there.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-16-13, 04:48 PM
kooky ... Question about coins. Is there a coin "cap" or limit of coins that can be collected? I'm not referring by habitat/dragon or daily, but in total game wide, 24/7/365. Hope that makes sense.

lacey52
01-17-13, 12:46 PM
Any update on the enhancement of a dragon hibernation cave where we could store dragons we want to keep, but don't have room in existing habitats? With all the new dragons coming out and the fact only one diamond per habitat, it would be nice to get more space vs. having to sell or trade them all in order to add a new one to a collection. Also, some I like better than others but still want to keep at least one of each for the album.

kooky panda
01-17-13, 02:55 PM
kooky ... Question about coins. Is there a coin "cap" or limit of coins that can be collected? I'm not referring by habitat/dragon or daily, but in total game wide, 24/7/365. Hope that makes sense.

I do not think there is a limit of the total # of coins you can collect overall .

kooky panda
01-17-13, 03:02 PM

Anubis Dragon Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40937-Dragon-Weekly-Update-11-29-2012-Anubis-Dragon&p=469456&viewfull=1#post469456)

gotalotaluv
01-18-13, 09:09 PM
ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON? not sure if this question goes here, but I'm sure you'll redirect me or answer.

I play daily, so I didn't miss a pop up or anything, but ... I'm in DS New Dawn and suddenly there are no diamond dragon options under the "Dragons" tab. It just goes in order and ends in light and another light. So I pull up Original DS, and it has diamond dragon options and no light dragon. The missing dragons are showing up under the colored gem tabs in both game versions but it's just weird.

Now I'm not thinking anything's wrong with my pad, and I am on Android, if that has anything to do with it. But I can't imagine I'm the first person to see this and go ... ok ..what happened?

Kooky... heeelllppp!! Is Android finally getting an update or is TL just moving stuff around to confuse me .. lol.

kooky panda
01-18-13, 09:27 PM
ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON? not sure if this question goes here, but I'm sure you'll redirect me or answer.

I play daily, so I didn't miss a pop up or anything, but ... I'm in DS New Dawn and suddenly there are no diamond dragon options under the "Dragons" tab. It just goes in order and ends in light and another light. So I pull up Original DS, and it has diamond dragon options and no light dragon. The missing dragons are showing up under the colored gem tabs in both game versions but it's just weird.

Now I'm not thinking anything's wrong with my pad, and I am on Android, if that has anything to do with it. But I can't imagine I'm the first person to see this and go ... ok ..what happened?

Kooky... heeelllppp!! Is Android finally getting an update or is TL just moving stuff around to confuse me .. lol.
I think this is a current issue that TL is looking into

This has been reported. For now, you can find Diamond Fields under the All tab. Or, you can also buy the Diamond Fields in the original app under the Diamond tab under Habitats.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43852-diamond-fields-doesn-t-exist!&p=508748&viewfull=1#post508748

gotalotaluv
01-18-13, 10:16 PM
See? That's why we LOVE YOU KOOKY!!!

betsyb514
01-19-13, 08:13 AM
With the release of the new Unicorn dragon (I was so thrilled!) Virtue dragons don't seem to be that rare. Two of my neighbors have 3 Virtue eggs waiting to hatch already! Any was you could re-release the Gold Mine? I bet you would get a lot of takers now! Thanks! Can't wait to see what you release for Valentines dragons!

vickielea
01-19-13, 10:30 AM
OK, I'm not new to the game n have moved has to different levels, but, I can not move habs to my upper level. I have tried everything I know. Help :-) I'd is vickielea if u want to take a look, but there's nothing to see. It looks normal as far as I know. Thx :-)

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-19-13, 10:53 AM
OK, I'm not new to the game n have moved has to different levels, but, I can not move habs to my upper level. I have tried everything I know. Help :-) I'd is vickielea if u want to take a look, but there's nothing to see. It looks normal as far as I know. Thx :-)

When you hit "move" and try to go to the upper island, you have to sort of hover your finger in the upper island for a few seconds... then let go, and press "done". Try and move a smaller habitat rather than a big one.

nifthi
01-19-13, 11:35 PM
Hello Can I switch Dragon Story from Iphone to Android coz my iphone got repaired and I have S3 now..So please need help in how to change from ios to android....Thanks

hamadrys
01-20-13, 07:27 AM
Hello Can I switch Dragon Story from Iphone to Android coz my iphone got repaired and I have S3 now..So please need help in how to change from ios to android....Thanks

Before you do such a thing, you must know that Android game is FAR behind IOS. Android do not get the updates IOS does, so for Android : no pink, no craft, no gemstones dragons (unles you want to shed real $ to buy it), no nothing new.
Just so you know before you find yourself with half the game you are accustomed to.

margaritaville99
01-21-13, 02:58 AM
My question is on the Dragon Story Inventory Chart, is the Elf Dragon going to be added to the chart? I see the Snowman Dragon and the new Pink dragons, but no Elf. May be it was forgotten? Just wondering, thanks. :confused:

fancyrr
01-21-13, 09:38 PM
Haii.. I want to ask, why my dragon story dont have trading portal n spell shop? How to upgrade to to have it? Thx

Nefertekas
01-22-13, 03:08 AM
Haii.. I want to ask, why my dragon story dont have trading portal n spell shop? How to upgrade to to have it? Thx

If you are android, you can't craft yet.
If you are iOS, New Dawn does not have the trading festures, you must be on the original version.

wealthyrich
01-22-13, 07:41 AM
Hi, maguar, good to see u here too.

wealthyrich
01-22-13, 07:42 AM
Hi, if I were to trade a fair dragon at level 6, will it disappear ?

wealthyrich
01-22-13, 08:15 AM
Hi all, if I were ti trade a fairy dragon at level 6, will it return? I have traded fruitful and scorpion dragons at level 4 and they do not return.

betsyb514
01-22-13, 08:30 AM
Hi all, if I were ti trade a fairy dragon at level 6, will it return? I have traded fruitful and scorpion dragons at level 4 and they do not return.

Once you trade a dragon it is gone! Be careful not to trade your one and only's!

azleya
01-22-13, 02:28 PM
Every now and again, I get a notification saying someone left me a note. When I go into the app, I see no such thing. When I visit other people I see they have walls that people write on and they respond as well. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me how do I view my own wall. I see no such info about it in faqs or anywhere and it is quite frustrating. -.-

salinho
01-22-13, 03:03 PM
TRADED DRAGONS ARE GONE FOR GOOD. Beware!

Every now and again, I get a notification saying someone left me a note. When I go into the app, I see no such thing. When I visit other people I see they have walls that people write on and they respond as well. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me how do I view my own wall. I see no such info about it in faqs or anywhere and it is quite frustrating. -.-

Click on the MENU scroll (bottom left of your screen), then on the OVERVIEW tab , and you have two options: PROFILE or WALL. Choose wall. Voila! ;)

azleya
01-23-13, 10:37 AM
Tysm salinho!!! =) *hugs*

salinho
01-23-13, 11:34 AM
Tysm salinho!!! =) *hugs*
No problemo ;D

cheryllemon
01-23-13, 11:52 AM
What day of the week do we get updates? I thought it was Tuesday.

sehana
01-23-13, 11:53 AM
What day of the week do we get updates? I thought it was Tuesday.
It's normally Thursdays, but for the past few weeks it has been some apps on tuesdays and some apps on wednesdays.

sollia
01-23-13, 12:40 PM
It's normally Thursdays, but for the past few weeks it has been some apps on tuesdays and some apps on wednesdays.

So should we expect an update today or tomorrow?

wassupbaby
01-24-13, 02:16 AM
I dont think we gonna have update this week :/

wassupbaby
01-24-13, 02:17 AM
Or according to TL's blog , there's no update for DS this week :(

salinho
01-24-13, 03:35 AM
Well, given all the recent updates, it's not like we (iOS) can complain for not having an update this week. The others, however... :(

codenamezebra
01-25-13, 03:38 PM
So I have no expansions left on the main island.. but this one spot see pictures, will never highlight yellow in New Dawn or Original... is this just my game glitch or is it everyone that has this problem??
http://i.imgur.com/hUKyWC1l.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/UWPvWbrl.jpg?1

ZunoPad
01-25-13, 03:41 PM
Please, is there any way to cancel gold use? It's possible to block buying gold by blocking in-app purchases, but "USE GOLD!!!" pop ups keeps jumping in front of my finger where I don't expect it and I use gold left and right, even when I try to be careful. There is no cancel, quick regret or a prompt "Are you sure you want to spend X gold?".
Please, please, I beg you! Do any of those. I just lost 200 on a dragon I do not want, in fact once the long wait of 20 hours is up I will throw it away just like I always do when I breed it (when trying to get something else). And this is not even my worst, I once lost 500 on one unwanted click. I missed just slightly on the "Next" button and bought a dragon instead.

Please make it harder to use gold by mistake, I beg you. An undo that works only on gold and only for a very short time or a prompt of "Are you sure" when it is gold and not coins. Please?

kooky panda
01-25-13, 03:43 PM
So I have no expansions left on the main island.. but this one spot see pictures, will never highlight yellow in New Dawn or Original... is this just my game glitch or is it everyone that has this problem??

There are some areas you cannot expand.

Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.

codenamezebra
01-25-13, 03:46 PM
ah I see .. so it is not a "bug" and does not need fixed :) thank you.

salinho
01-25-13, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=ZunoPad;525488

Please make it harder to use gold by mistake, I beg you. An undo that works only on gold and only for a very short time or a prompt of "Are you sure" when it is gold and not coins. Please?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately,TL has no intention of creating that button! They prey on our cash like that, gobbling up our gold or gems with any accidental tap. We've been demanding for a while - and in fact I know formal complaints have been made; but it does not change their modus operandi.
They want us to buy gold, even if forcibly.

My advice: never, EVER leave a nest empty. I mean, ever. Or never go to the market while the nest is empty. In fact, if by any chance the nest needs to be empty for a while (you just can't wait to hatch that new dragon, but there's still a log wait for the breeding to finish) then I suggest buying a fire dragonnegg to fill it up.
Also, don't but huge ammounts of money at a time. Maybe during promotions, but otherwise it may be a bad idea.
To prevent tappinh on the expansion button,avoid tapping the center of the screen (especially when the game lags!!). Same goes for pop-ups. You can close them all by pressing "X" on the top right corner of the pop-up, so no need to tap the "not now" button. - waaaay to close to the "go to market!" button.

ZunoPad
01-25-13, 07:01 PM
Unfortunately,TL has no intention of creating that button! They prey on our cash like that, gobbling up our gold or gems with any accidental tap. We've been demanding for a while - and in fact I know formal complaints have been made; but it does not change their modus operandi.
They want us to buy gold, even if forcibly.

My advice: never, EVER leave a nest empty. I mean, ever. Or never go to the market while the nest is empty. In fact, if by any chance the nest needs to be empty for a while (you just can't wait to hatch that new dragon, but there's still a log wait for the breeding to finish) then I suggest buying a fire dragonnegg to fill it up.
Also, don't but huge ammounts of money at a time. Maybe during promotions, but otherwise it may be a bad idea.
To prevent tappinh on the expansion button,avoid tapping the center of the screen (especially when the game lags!!). Same goes for pop-ups. You can close them all by pressing "X" on the top right corner of the pop-up, so no need to tap the "not now" button. - waaaay to close to the "go to market!" button.

I'm not surprised. Though for me it has the opposite effect: For as long as gold is lost so easily I will not risk buy it and only hope to gain enough for something useful through gifting and doing the new games. I would be much more likely to pay for gold if they weren't lost at random.

lacey52
01-26-13, 05:57 AM
Can TL comment if something like this is up for consideration in a future release?

lacey52
01-26-13, 06:02 AM
Any update on the enhancement of a dragon hibernation cave where we could store dragons we want to keep, but don't have room in existing habitats? With all the new dragons coming out and the fact only one diamond per habitat, it would be nice to get more space vs. having to sell or trade them all in order to add a new one to a collection. Also, some I like better than others but still want to keep at least one of each for the album.

Just looking for dragon storage feature.

alanakaio
01-31-13, 07:25 AM
Hi, I've been having a problem with my goals. I am currently level 39 and have not received any new goals for 4-5 levels now. The last goal I received was the Valentine's Field Trip goal. Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have a list of goals by level? I am using Dragon Story New Dawn on a LG Nitro. This is the first time I have had any real problems with the game.

kooky panda
01-31-13, 11:27 AM
Hi, I've been having a problem with my goals. I am currently level 39 and have not received any new goals for 4-5 levels now. The last goal I received was the Valentine's Field Trip goal. Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have a list of goals by level? I am using Dragon Story New Dawn on a LG Nitro. This is the first time I have had any real problems with the game.
Goals do not come out by level. They randomly are offered at different times. If you icon is gone from the screen, that means you currently have completed all the offered goals.

DragonHeart0
01-31-13, 01:08 PM
Hi KP,

Maybe you can help me out here with another goal question. I have a couple of goals that I cannot action at all because the games were installed before we understood how the goal system works. I have advanced many levels in them with no reward and would like them removed as I find them annoying as they are up front and centre at the top of my goals. Will they ever disappear?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

kooky panda
01-31-13, 03:36 PM
Hi KP,

Maybe you can help me out here with another goal question. I have a couple of goals that I cannot action at all because the games were installed before we understood how the goal system works. I have advanced many levels in them with no reward and would like them removed as I find them annoying as they are up front and centre at the top of my goals. Will they ever disappear?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
The promotional game goals do have timers and should expire if not completed.

DragonHeart0
01-31-13, 07:49 PM
The promotional game goals do have timers and should expire if not completed.

Thanks KP, I'll look forward to that :)

jovanisto
01-31-13, 09:48 PM
I waswondering if the list of dragons ( with colors, rarity, gold needed) was going to be updated withh recent dragons (pink ones, passion ones) ?

3ear
02-01-13, 12:22 AM
was just wondering if anyone else on android has recived any new dawn goals as ive just recived this one New Dawn

Spend 5,000 Coins (Skip: 5 Gold20px)
Rewards:
250 Firapples
200 Exp

but theres no dawn tree was just curius if anyone else has had this

wolfspirit_28
02-01-13, 10:07 PM
How do I get a crafting building? Is it even available for kindle?

betsyb514
02-02-13, 07:38 AM
How do I get a crafting building? Is it even available for kindle?

The Crafting and Trading buildings are not yet available for Kindle or Android.

Horntail21
02-02-13, 09:29 AM
Is Sehana still around? Why no updates to the egg chart? I need it!!! Lol I rely on that thing

ashleyann2006
02-02-13, 09:36 AM
hi
1. Can someone tell me why I only receive one gold per day since i started playing 2 weeks ago. and for a few days i cant send any gold to my neighbours.

2. I dont have an option to ddl the DS valentines like I did iwth slots and RS, should I wait? I am a petshop game person wo DS is new to me.

want to continue playing need gold, thought u get 20 per day from neighbours and I do more than required neighbours.

Sorry for being such a newbie

Horntail21
02-02-13, 09:48 AM
hi
1. Can someone tell me why I only receive one gold per day since i started playing 2 weeks ago. and for a few days i cant send any gold to my neighbours.

2. I dont have an option to ddl the DS valentines like I did iwth slots and RS, should I wait? I am a petshop game person wo DS is new to me.

want to continue playing need gold, thought u get 20 per day from neighbours and I do more than required neighbours.

Sorry for being such a newbie

You can send 3 gold every 24 hours. You CAN receive up to 20 gold a day but you have to have twenty neighbors willing to send you a gold. You don't just get 20 gold a day. I'm lucky to get three a day.

My goal for the valentines DS disappeared and I downloaded it anyway and received the thirty gold reward so I'd go ahead and do it. Hope this helps.

Lienyty
02-02-13, 11:36 AM
Can anyone tell me the difference between Dragon story, New dawn and valentine edition? Besides that in ND there are no trading and crafting?
And this: for example, when Valent.Edition was reliesed, if I didn't download it I still could breed LH and RH and passion in Dragon story? Or should I download every version?

kooky panda
02-02-13, 01:41 PM
Can anyone tell me the difference between Dragon story, New dawn and valentine edition? Besides that in ND there are no trading and crafting?
And this: for example, when Valent.Edition was reliesed, if I didn't download it I still could breed LH and RH and passion in Dragon story? Or should I download every version?
These games side by side so you can play all of them, but you should always only play one of them at a time to prevent any sync issues.
You also should be playing the most current version that has been released, because along with new items, the most current version may have some back-end bug fixes included.

Current versions to date:

IOS- Valentine- 1.2.2

Android Valentine - 1.0.6.5

Kindle fire- Regular game- 1.0.5.5

To be safe when breeding the new dragons, you should be on the valentine game.

kooky panda
02-02-13, 01:42 PM
Is Sehana still around? Why no updates to the egg chart? I need it!!! Lol I rely on that thing
I believe she is in the middle of finals right now. I am sure she will get this updated as soon as she can.
She does an awesome job!! I love the egg chart!

kooky panda
02-02-13, 01:43 PM
Hey wanted to let everyone know that it looks like the passion dragon can not be traded.:(

salinho
02-02-13, 03:01 PM
I believe she is in the middle of finals right now. I am sure she will get this updated as soon as she can.
She does an awesome job!! I love the egg chart!

She's really nice and does an awesome job! :D <3

Hey wanted to let everyone know that it looks like the passion dragon can not be traded.:(

Oh. :( well, can Left and Right be traded? (i didn't check mine before trying to breed, and got another 12 hours)

kooky panda
02-02-13, 03:09 PM
She's really nice and does an awesome job! :D <3

Oh. :( well, can Left and Right be traded? (i didn't check mine before trying to breed, and got another 12 hours)

Yes, I have traded both and added the items to the Dragon Guide thread.

Lienyty
02-02-13, 04:22 PM
These games side by side so you can play all of them, but you should always only play one of them at a time to prevent any sync issues.
You also should be playing the most current version that has been released, because along with new items, the most current version may have some back-end bug fixes included.

Current versions to date:

IOS- Valentine- 1.2.2

Android Valentine - 1.0.6.5

Kindle fire- Regular game- 1.0.5.5

To be safe when breeding the new dragons, you should be on the valentine game.

Thank you! :)

NeferTsukia
02-03-13, 04:54 PM
Yes, I have traded both and added the items to the Dragon Guide thread.

Is it this?
Traded items list (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=493561&viewfull=1#post493561)

A small topaz from LeftHeart? I didn't realize this could happen. It does not have yellow.

NanaCanna
02-03-13, 10:43 PM
I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I have crafted one of each of the 3 dragons (red,blue& green) My question is do I need to make at least 2 of each? Is it possible to breed 2 red & get a 3rd red? Or can we breed a red & green & will it make something else? Since we're limited on habitats I hate to craft a bunch of dragons that are going to just take up space. I've looked every where for the answer to these & must be over looking them.

rubyjeen
02-04-13, 12:11 AM
From what I've read in the forum the gem dragons are not suppose to be able to use as breeders, but a glitch was letting us. I don't know if they fixed it or not. If the glitch hasn't been fixed, they show up in the breeding den list. They just act as one color, green, red or blue, for breeding for other dragons. I crafted more than one of each, cuz I like the different stages. If I run out of room I would just keep whatever ones I like best.

missKristel
02-04-13, 12:24 AM
I have a question but I'm sorry if this has already been asked (tried to search but couldn't find anything). Did the feeding 'prices' go up? Because when you have a level 1 dragon you would have to feed them five times 1 apple tolevel it up to level two but now it's 4 apples? Same goleves for a level seven dragon. I now to feed him 960 apples to level it up to level 8. (also I'm on Android)

I hope I'm making sense. Once again I'm sorry if it was ready asked/explained somewhere.

wealthyrich
02-04-13, 01:54 AM
Left heart can only stay in passion pit?

DragonHeart0
02-04-13, 03:57 AM
I have a question but I'm sorry if this has already been asked (tried to search but couldn't find anything). Did the feeding 'prices' go up? Because when you have a level 1 dragon you would have to feed them five times 1 apple tolevel it up to level two but now it's 4 apples? Same goleves for a level seven dragon. I now to feed him 960 apples to level it up to level 8. (also I'm on Android)

I hope I'm making sense. Once again I'm sorry if it was ready asked/explained somewhere.

For me, certain dragons are more expensive to feed. Single colour dragons are one price, two colour are higher and three colour higher yet.

kooky panda
02-04-13, 06:27 AM
I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. I have crafted one of each of the 3 dragons (red,blue& green) My question is do I need to make at least 2 of each? Is it possible to breed 2 red & get a 3rd red? Or can we breed a red & green & will it make something else? Since we're limited on habitats I hate to craft a bunch of dragons that are going to just take up space. I've looked every where for the answer to these & must be over looking them.

You are no longer able to breed the dragons you craft.

betsyb514
02-04-13, 09:03 AM

The can also go in a Fire or Water habitat.

sollia
02-04-13, 11:24 AM
I have a question that I would like cleared up.

I thought I had heard that the levels of dragons doesn't have any effect on breeding results. Yet I've seen a lot that when people say what combo they used to breed a certain dragon, they mention the levels of the dragons involved.

So does it have an effect or not?

MomsHouseofSweets
02-04-13, 11:25 AM

My Left and Right Heart dragons stayed in a blue and red habitat until my Passion Pit finished building, then I moved them.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-04-13, 11:26 AM

I thought I had heard that the levels of dragons doesn't have any effect on breeding results. Yet I've seen a lot that when people say what combo they used to breed a certain dragon, they mention the levels of the dragons involved.

I read that the level or whether you put one dragon or another as first or second in breeding order, doesn't matter. I have found that it doesn't matter.

kooky panda
02-04-13, 02:14 PM

No it does not have an effect.

kaeru34
02-05-13, 11:11 PM
i want to know how to leveling up in dragon story quickly.
im new in dragon story, and i dont know how to raise my level quickly. please advise.

:D

Gypsy_Cat
02-06-13, 02:48 PM
I have a couple of basic beginner questions; (1) does anything expire, go bad or get sick like in other story games if they are not attended to in a timely fashion? (2) I can't seem to store decor items I bought for goals (banners, flower beds, etc) what am I doing wrong? (3) what actual benefit do my neighbors get by my playing with their dragons? It seems very vague to me (like PS Story). Thanks for any and all help!

hamadrys
02-06-13, 02:52 PM
1. No. The only thing that expire are limited edition dragons that are breedable for a certain amount of time and then disappear.
2. I do not have the storage feature so I cannot help you there, sorry.
3. When your neighbors play with your dragons, it leaves 250 coins extra on each habitat each neihbor can play with 6). It looks like "glitter" on the habitat where the dragons were played with and the glitter is a bonus of 250 coins.
You need to tap that habitat to collect the bonus and "empty" it so other neighbors can come and play and leave more bonus.
When you play with dragons on neighbors' islands, it is the same for them. Each habitat you tap, you leave a bonus of 250 coins for them to collect.

grondai
02-06-13, 02:52 PM
I have a couple of basic beginner questions; (1) does anything expire, go bad or get sick like in other story games if they are not attended to in a timely fashion? (2) I can't seem to store decor items I bought for goals (banners, flower beds, etc) what am I doing wrong? (3) what actual benefit do my neighbors get by my playing with their dragons? It seems very vague to me (like PS Story). Thanks for any and all help!

1. Nothing expies
2. You need an iOS device to store items
3. There is a sparkle boost neighbors get while collecting coins. 250 coins and 1xp

Gypsy_Cat
02-06-13, 08:54 PM
Thanks for all the info guys! It really really sucks that some of us can't store items (I play on Kindle Fire so it's no surprise that I am missing stuff that other devices get).

isabella_sophie
02-10-13, 02:57 AM
Does team lava give a warning when limited dragons such as snowman and im assuming the valentine dragons go out of the market? Then we could give that extra boost if we wanted.. Does anyone know?

kwhales
02-10-13, 06:35 AM
Does team lava give a warning when limited dragons such as snowman and im assuming the valentine dragons go out of the market? Then we could give that extra boost if we wanted.. Does anyone know?

TL will put a timer on the dragons before they disappear. In the past, it was like a 3 day warning or thereabouts.

MonkeyMomma76
02-10-13, 06:43 PM
Can you trade a brand new (level 1) dragons for gems in the portal? If not, what level do you have to feed it up to in order to use them? I have excess firestorms and need gems. Thanks :-))

kooky panda
02-10-13, 06:47 PM
Can you trade a brand new (level 1) dragons for gems in the portal? If not, what level do you have to feed it up to in order to use them? I have excess firestorms and need gems. Thanks :-))
They need to be at level 4 to trade.

isabella_sophie
02-11-13, 04:18 AM
Thank you for answering! That's a relief.

NeferTsukia
02-11-13, 05:37 AM
Question to any of the mods: do you know what this is? I'll tell you.... It's an invisible shroom stalk!! Yup.
My boyfriend has a tablet and I installed DS on it. Well, he doesn't play, so I just login now and then to send gold. I went to visit him through my account, and saw a mushroom stalk - weird, I thought to myself. It wasn't there a minute ago when I cut down one of them trees.
After tapping for a while around that area, the sign to clear that invisible stalk appeared, but it still wasn't visible. This is the timer after i set it to clear.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image-19_zps7d23c95c.jpg

So the thing is - he's on android. Does this mean there can be more invisible stuff keeping him from placing the habitats properly? Let's face it - android is lacking a shadow grid to move things around, and Lord knows that's helpful. Invisible weeds blocking the way seems a bit too much. Just sayin'. :p

hamadrys
02-11-13, 06:17 AM
I just had a similar problem with my farms in Monster Story. I plant and they are becoming invisible, but the line for the timer is up there. Then I harvest and tap on an invisible spot to plant and goes on like that. I deleted and re-installed the game, turned off my device and restarted it and it is much better. They disappear for a second when I plant but pop right back. So weird !

henrylucky
02-11-13, 07:02 AM
Question to any of the mods: do you know what this is? I'll tell you.... It's an invisible shroom stalk!! Yup.
My boyfriend has a tablet and I installed DS on it. Well, he doesn't play, so I just login now and then to send gold. I went to visit him through my account, and saw a mushroom stalk - weird, I thought to myself. It wasn't there a minute ago when I cut down one of them trees.
After tapping for a while around that area, the sign to clear that invisible stalk appeared, but it still wasn't visible. This is the timer after i set it to clear.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image-19_zps7d23c95c.jpg

So the thing is - he's on android. Does this mean there can be more invisible stuff keeping him from placing the habitats properly? Let's face it - android is lacking a shadow grid to move things around, and Lord knows that's helpful. Invisible weeds blocking the way seems a bit too much. Just sayin'. :p

It's not invisible !
There are some trees that not allowed you to see it, same when you put the "10 coin" decoration there (I forget the name :D)

NeferTsukia
02-11-13, 04:24 PM
It's not invisible !
There are some trees that not allowed you to see it, same when you put the "10 coin" decoration there (I forget the name :D)
Yes, that happens sometimes :) the trees sometimes block the stuff hidden behind them! But this is not the case, because when i visited his island i could clearly see the tip of the shroom stalk, and that's how i know it was there.

Could it be related to our devices? His nexus' screen is 7" but my ipad's is like 10" ... Maybe since mine's "taller" it has a taller point of view? :p lol!!

KTsBakery13
02-13-13, 08:03 AM
Not happy with the Max of 30 habitats. Feel like I'm playing for nothing. Also, Kindle users didn't get a Valentine Edition. Ready to quit playing! That was why I stopped playing Pet Story. I couldn't expand anymore. Please advise. Getting frustrated!

karamsay
02-13-13, 08:36 AM
Why do I have to close the game and reopen it to see my sparkles/bonuses?? I get wall posts while I'm at my island saying I'm full, but there is nothing showing for me to collect until I shut down the app and reopen it. (And sometimes not even then!)

anurulz
02-15-13, 12:11 PM
i started playing DS recently, the valentine edition..i wanna know is there any diff btwn the original DS, DS new dawn and V-day edition in terms of the dragons other than the passion dragon??i mean, sum place i read tht the original edition dsnt have the light dragons..is tht true??since am new, am not going to be able to get the passion dragon, i wanna play the original and get the dragons step by step..shud i do play tht or the new dawn or continue wid the Vday edition??

jhevel
02-17-13, 12:40 AM
I feel like such a noob asking these questions, but I've only been playing for a few weeks. I've been trying to research dragon breeding information, but there's a lot of information to sift through. There also seems to be a lot of incorrect information/rumors out there. I have a few game play questions that I'm sure plenty of you seasoned players can answer: 1) What dragons *must* be bought using coins and gold (cannot be bred) other than the basic four (forest, fire, water, air)? 2) Is there some way to discard eggs if you don't feel like sitting through the breeding time? 3) Is there any way to buy nests with coins instead of gold? (ANDROID DEVICE PLAYER)

picklylily
02-17-13, 04:40 AM
I feel like such a noob asking these questions, but I've only been playing for a few weeks. I've been trying to research dragon breeding information, but there's a lot of information to sift through. There also seems to be a lot of incorrect information/rumors out there. I have a few game play questions that I'm sure plenty of you seasoned players can answer: 1) What dragons *must* be bought using coins and gold (cannot be bred) other than the basic four (forest, fire, water, air)? 2) Is there some way to discard eggs if you don't feel like sitting through the breeding time? 3) Is there any way to buy nests with coins instead of gold? (ANDROID DEVICE PLAYER)

hi! i'm not a "seasoned" player, but i'm hoping i can help. here goes:
1) only the four original dragon colors must be purchased. all the rest can be bred. (with a lot of patience.)
2) (i've been wondering myself, however,) you may speed up the breeding process with gold. there's no option for cancelling/discarding the eggs. you may refer to a thread: "why can't we cancel/delete eggs".
3) no, nests are only available for gold. (i wish it was otherwise.)

and lastly, everyone here has been really helpful. so, any wrong information is easily remedied.
happy breeding!

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 06:10 AM
Exactly! Slight edit:

hi! i'm not a "seasoned" player, but i'm hoping i can help. here goes:
1) only the four original dragon colors must be purchased. all the rest can be bred. (with a lot of patience.) - also light dragon must be bought using 150,000 silver coins ;)
2) (i've been wondering myself, however,) you may speed up the breeding process with gold. there's no option for cancelling/discarding the eggs. you may refer to a thread: "why can't we cancel/delete eggs".
3) no, nests are only available for gold. (i wish it was otherwise.) - second nest is 250 gold, third is 500 and I think 4th is 1000 gold... Yikes!

and lastly, everyone here has been really helpful. so, any wrong information is easily remedied.
happy breeding!

Note: technically we can breed light dragons by mixing two diamonds, because diamond x diamond equals a sigle element (fire, water, air, forest, magic, virtue, passion, diamond). But that's wasting time, in my opinion.
It's not necessary to buy any dragon using gold. We should always try to breed them, that's the challenge of the game IMHO.
:)
Also, the main income source of TL is people buying gold so they can speed up hatchings, breedings, evolutions... Mind that this is a free game but they can't all work for free, right? ;)

An advice: never leave a nest empty. If you accidentally purchase a dragon with hold (very easy to happen) there is no refund. Also be very careful with expansions, because it's also easy to tap FINISH on an expansion (for example if the game lags and we keep tapping the screen).

dizzylizzy2715
02-19-13, 07:13 PM
I use my Kindle Fire and don't have the album either..

chilpie_san
02-20-13, 06:48 AM
may i ask a question? why i cant sent gold to my neighbor? i just can sent gold, when i receive gold from my nbr, with option gift back, but i cant gift back all, just few of them. or when i click my nbr, the column gift is white, when u click, it say, i already sent gift, but i am not. or said full.

chilpie_san
02-20-13, 06:56 AM
ooohhhh, never mind, im just know there is bug, we can only sent 3 gold each day..

xpinkiepiex2
02-20-13, 10:11 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before but do I have to install all 3 verisons of DS in order to get all the dragons? Like right now I only have the original and valentines, so do I have to install new dawn in order to get certain dragons?

hamadrys
02-20-13, 10:20 AM
Valentine is the last version that contains all the updates. You're good to go with just this one.

celiadean
02-20-13, 09:19 PM
Valentine is the last version that contains all the updates. You're good to go with just this one. Where do I go to post a question? I'm new to this forum and have no idea what to do or how to go about asking a question. Any help will be great appreciated.

teagansworld1
02-21-13, 01:40 PM
Hi, just was wondering about the dragon quest building?? The FAQ says it is attached to the cliff on the northwest, but there is nothing there??? Also it says there is a dragon storage building, but have yet to see that.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 03:17 PM
Where do I go to post a question? I'm new to this forum and have no idea what to do or how to go about asking a question. Any help will be great appreciated.

Check out the FAQ. (http://forums.teamlava.com/faq.php)
You can do a search in white search box for your topic. If you cannot find a thread on your topic, you can start a new thread.
The FAQ will tell you how to post and start new threads.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-21-13, 03:33 PM
ooohhhh, never mind, im just know there is bug, we can only sent 3 gold each day..

Yes, that's right ... we can gift gold to 3 neighbors per day.

Juliastes
02-22-13, 11:03 AM
I'm positively new. I'm sure this has been sorta answered somewhere else but I'm not having any luck finding it.

Every morning my news feed pops up when I log in, and it lists a long list of people that gave me gold the other day. But I never received that gold, and it's like the game is not letting me receive the 20 gold that people already gave me.

And then, once I gift back to 3 people, the list disappears from my feed and I can't see it anymore.

What's happening?

betsyb514
02-22-13, 11:08 AM
I'm positively new. I'm sure this has been sorta answered somewhere else but I'm not having any luck finding it.

Every morning my news feed pops up when I log in, and it lists a long list of people that gave me gold the other day. But I never received that gold, and it's like the game is not letting me receive the 20 gold that people already gave me.

And then, once I gift back to 3 people, the list disappears from my feed and I can't see it anymore.

What's happening?

The list will pop up as long as you have not sent your limit. Check the times that the gold was sent to you on the list. You may not have received any recently. New gold receipts will have an accept button. If you are new and have few neighbors you may not receive gold every day. Hope that helps!

henrylucky
02-22-13, 09:51 PM
Really confused, anyone know what is the meaning of Aether? Gog*le transl*te doesn't work

henrylucky
02-22-13, 09:59 PM
Found it, it's Greek mythology

coneystore
02-23-13, 03:05 AM
Where is my dragon album? I lost it today:confused:.
Can anyone help me? Thank you

maguar
02-23-13, 05:02 AM
Where is my dragon album? I lost it today:confused:.
Can anyone help me? Thank you

It's still there if you go through the menu. You can also get the icon back by visiting someone (or visiting yourself from your wall). See this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46901-Album-missed) for more info.