PDA

View Full Version : What is the reward for Tabernum Research Anatomy?

AkumaNeko
11-29-12, 09:23 PM
I just did it (second shard) but it does not state any reward? Didn't find anything on the reference guide too :(

Anyone know?

queentina3
11-29-12, 09:37 PM
Increase quality of drops from skunkupines, fangbeasts and glimmer trolls. It may have other secret effects.

AkumaNeko
11-29-12, 09:49 PM
Increase quality of drops from skunkupines, fangbeasts and glimmer trolls. It may have other secret effects.

Oh! Thanks! :)

abeleneyeo
11-30-12, 01:39 AM
:( I'm still waiting for the 2nd shard to drop.. have been harvesting for weeks and despite the rotating past few days, nothing except those coins. What should I do???

maguar
11-30-12, 02:10 AM
:( I'm still waiting for the 2nd shard to drop.. have been harvesting for weeks and despite the rotating past few days, nothing except those coins. What should I do???

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to guarantee it dropping. Don't let it stress you to much. I'm still waiting for my second as well.

nokkha
11-30-12, 06:56 AM
It's been a week since I got the tablet and I haven't seen any chard at all... -.-' I'm trying to not pay attention to it lol

wassupbaby
11-30-12, 08:03 AM
Yayy i just got my 2nd shard . Waiting for the third :)

maguar
11-30-12, 02:17 PM
Yayy i just got my 2nd shard . Waiting for the third :)

Congrats. Care to share when you're done with it?

wassupbaby
11-30-12, 03:39 PM
Congrats. Care to share when you're done with it?

Sureee, i heard about the fourth shard. Do you know what is the reward ?

maguar
11-30-12, 03:50 PM
Sureee, i heard about the fourth shard. Do you know what is the reward ?

If memory serves me, I think it gives you the ability to craft things live silver ore, gems and mithril in the magic forge.

nokkha
11-30-12, 08:51 PM
Do you know how many time I have to collect from the tablet to get the 1st chard?

maguar
11-30-12, 09:03 PM
Do you know how many time I have to collect from the tablet to get the 1st chard?

It's a random drop so you've got a small chance any time.

iLLUMI2012
12-13-12, 01:16 AM
I just received my 2nd Shard too. ���� If my memory serves me right (hmmm!) then for me it has worked out to be 1 shard per week. Considering I play every day then I guess that would be 7 harvests per week?? I noticed my Tabernum was sparkling today so possibly that needs to happen also?

Thanks for the info on the reward. Before I spend 50,000 coins I wanted to be sure I'd be spending for a worthwhile reason. ��

iLLUMI2012
12-13-12, 01:33 AM
Thanks for the info on the reward. Before I spend 50,000 coins I wanted to be sure I'd be spending for a worthwhile reason. ��

Doh! The info is at the top of the goal window. Shouldnt play so early in the morning when I'm half asleep. Heheheh. :P

iLLUMI2012
12-13-12, 05:18 PM
Wow! I just received the 3rd shard. :D Only 1 day after getting the 2nd shard!!
That completely throws my calculations out the window. Hehe.

Decreases cost to harvest crops by 33%... how does that work? :confused:

wassupbaby
12-14-12, 02:56 AM

When you harvest crops, you have 33% getting an energy. Pretty good :)

maguar
12-14-12, 04:21 AM

I think that there's a 33% chance of getting 1 energy with each crop that you harvest.

albastrea
12-14-12, 10:20 AM
I have for shard,pay for this 100.000,50silver end 50 jewels.

albastrea
12-14-12, 10:21 AM
Sorry 4 shard

Tassle23
12-14-12, 11:10 AM
I think there is something wrong with the tablets of all the people getting these "shards." Despite having collected daily from mine (for months!), it remains wholly intact - not a single shard has broken off! The only conclusion one can reach is that my tablet is made of superior materials, will never break off into shards, and will last forever while your sad excuses for tablets will probably disintegrate into no more than a few shards within a matter of mere days! Hahahaha. The last laugh will be mine!! /sarcasm (It's Friday and I just want a shard quest).

sugarzen6
12-14-12, 02:35 PM
Tassle that made me laugh. It took over a month but I got my first shard yesterday. Sending luck that your's will be along soon.:)

letf8b
07-14-13, 01:30 PM
Ok I have all four shards I have had them for months but my daughter is at her second shard which says she will get double drops on beasts and she is also getting of proof tablet or research and a tablet of aqua, in her inventory. I never received any tablets in inventory and I don't get double on beasts? Does any1 know if this is only for people who now get quests? I get the 33% on crops and aqua but that's it:( can any1 give me feedback on this❓❓❓❓

arale_norimaki
07-14-13, 01:48 PM
Ok I have all four shards I have had them for months but my daughter is at her second shard which says she will get double drops on beasts and she is also getting of proof tablet or research and a tablet of aqua, in her inventory. I never received any tablets in inventory and I don't get double on beasts? Does any1 know if this is only for people who now get quests? I get the 33% on crops and aqua but that's it:( can any1 give me feedback on this❓❓❓❓

I have received all my shards in December 2012 and January 2013. At the time you would get just the shard from the Tablet. That started the quest for research and nothing else was given as a proof of completed research. You can see what they look like at the Inventory (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?44476-Castle-Story-Inventory/page2). If you have received all your shards you should have something like this in your inventory, most probably by the end of it. Make sure to check the ALL tab :)

Lately people who have been completing these goals receive, in addition to the shards, a proof of research. Each one has a detailed description of the effects it has on the game and all four are different. As far as I know TL has not clarified if players who received the shards and completed these goals before this was created would ever get this extra badge (I am not confident we will). This was discussed here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53168-Research-Agriculture)

About the effects of Anatomy, drops are better, it mostly means that you can get two different items instead of just one (ex. one fur and one creep tooth from fangbeast instead of just fur; lovecupines drop two pink furs instead of one, etc.). You can also get fey crystal when you **** a beast.

fericia20
07-23-13, 11:32 AM
I got mt first shard (aquifers )and it helps with all the bread fish I need for knight adventures and the cooking caravan, not to mention the meat trade. I got the 2nd shard, anatomy, but i was not asked to pay or load anything, so i have the research, but i cannot use it. I got the 3rd shard and love it, because i need a lot of wheat and sugar cane and all that extra energy comes in handy.
Are there any conditions i need to fulfill to use the 2nd shard? Or it's just a bug (something happened with the connection when i got it and myabe the request didn't go through?). It could really help with the hunter trade
Thanks

maguar
07-25-13, 03:46 AM
I got mt first shard (aquifers )and it helps with all the bread fish I need for knight adventures and the cooking caravan, not to mention the meat trade. I got the 2nd shard, anatomy, but i was not asked to pay or load anything, so i have the research, but i cannot use it. I got the 3rd shard and love it, because i need a lot of wheat and sugar cane and all that extra energy comes in handy.
Are there any conditions i need to fulfill to use the 2nd shard? Or it's just a bug (something happened with the connection when i got it and myabe the request didn't go through?). It could really help with the hunter trade
Thanks

By "i have the research, but i cannot use it" do you mean that you have the scroll, that you have the quest or that you have neither? If its neither I'd suggest emailing support@teamlava.com so they can check it out.