PDA

View Full Version : Current Known Bugs and Issues for Jewel Mania

kooky panda
11-29-12, 07:12 PM
Current version of the game:
iOS - 1.3
iOS- Halloween - 1.2.7

Android - 1.1.9.5
Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Jewel Mania please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or teamlava), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Transferring Games - You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)(IOS USERS ONLY)

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem (Gold) Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

crossboned
12-09-12, 08:20 AM
1. iPhone 5 iOS newest one. 6. Something.
2. I do not know. The one you get from the App Store for free.
3. I was on the final challenge in the Desert. 45 or something where you have 2.05 minutes to "dig" 6 meters. It ran out of time and opted to sped 33 gold for an extra 15 seconds to take out 2 more blocks to complete it. Well... When I did that, the game froze but the timer continued. So I turned my phone off to see if that would correct it. When I logged back into the game. It wanted me to start over and just kept my 33 gold!!! This is not kosher!!! And I need to be refunded. Or I will just stop playing your games period. I was almost done with that area and now...just unbelievable.
4. Can't because it froze so I restarted my phone.

sara6676
12-15-12, 03:47 AM
I'm playing on iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1 - I was almost done with level 54 (only one more row to dig), when I ran out of moves. I bought gold for 5 more moves for 0,89€ and now the screen is kind of frozen. I could buy more things for gold but I can't make any move. Because of things like that I stopped playing Bubble Mania. :(
I want my money back and I want to be sure that that never happens again before I continue playing!

drevo77
01-14-13, 11:55 AM
Level 54, platform where you dig fails to move down though any obstacles have been destroyed. I.O.S 6.1. 4S

drevo77
01-14-13, 02:19 PM
Level 54, platform where you dig fails to move down though any obstacles have been destroyed. I.O.S 6.1. 4S
Sorry its level 56., castle obstain or similar

kooky panda
01-15-13, 09:14 AM
New update in itunes app store. Version 1.1

kooky panda
01-25-13, 10:41 AM
New update for IOS. Version 1.1.1

nessa_monster
01-25-13, 11:52 PM
Hi! I encountered a problem this evening and I thought you might be able to help. I play Jewel Mania on my iPod. The support ID is 2u3qjn, version 1.1.1. I was playing level 52 in The Frozen Peak when I ran out of time. I was only 300 points away so I decided that I would use 33 gold to add another 15 seconds to my game. I surpasses the necessary points and completed the level with two stars when the game suddenly kicked me out. When I logged back in, the level was not complete but my 33 gold were still gone. This is not the first time this happens. I've shrugged it off in the past but I'm tired of this happening. I have deleted the app and added it back on my device. I have also restarted my iPod. Please help.

quotethequiet
02-02-13, 09:59 PM
1. 3GS iPhone
2. Don't know (No Help/FAQ button or menu; Just the levels)
3. Doom Jewels sometimes not showing how much time are left or how many moves are left before detonation. I need to tap on the jewel to see what it's displaying, and it delays my game when it's a timed stage.

3pointers
02-06-13, 01:40 PM
Level 68
Support ID: CU38ER
Device: Ipad 4
Ios: 6.1
Game Version: 1.1.1

When I have no matches, the No Matches text pops up and then makes a continuous annoying sound and locks up. I have to press pause and exit, thereby forfeiting my limited energy http://forums.teamlava.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

babshy865
03-09-13, 04:20 PM
Connection failed to facebook since last update of game. I cannot use the new feature to have friends sendingenergy.
Support id: suffr7
Device ipad mini
Ios 6.1.2
Game version 1.1.3

kooky panda
03-18-13, 06:36 PM
New Update in itunes. version 1.1.4
bug fixes

mansurik
03-26-13, 03:11 AM
I have the same problem! Can't connect my Facebook account. Due to this failure i can't earn my bonus 40 golds... My Id:Mansurik; Device ipad3; IOS 6.1.3; Game version is 1.1.4

nienhu14
03-27-13, 11:07 AM
Support ID: KXDBUVS
Device: iPhone 5
Device OS: iOS 6.1.3
Game Version: 1.1.4

I was replaying puzzle #18 (the last level in area #3 working) to get a 3-star rating before I moved on to the next area. After I finally got the 3-star rating, I tried move on to area 4, but I got the message "Oh Darn! Downloading. Please wait..." When I try to go back to area #3 (or area #2), I get the same message. The only area I can access is area #1 (the starter area, puzzles #1-6). It has been about 16 hours since I started receiving this error message. Not sure if it matters, but I have had consistent internet access the whole time (I have been playing other TeamLava games, Bakery Story and Pet Shop Story) in the meantime with no connection troubles).

dzire2lrn
03-30-13, 06:00 AM
I am having the exact same problem. This is especially irritating because I had just purchased $35 worth of gold bars. Please fix this problem!

kooky panda
04-01-13, 07:25 PM
New Update in Itunes. Version 1.1.5

kooky panda
04-05-13, 01:25 PM
New update Itunes Version 1.1.6

ascorsone
04-17-13, 05:52 AM
iPhone 4S with the most recent iOS and version of the game. Yesterday I was playing and passed level 93 with 3 stars, an was awarded an achievement of two keys for breaking all the blocks in level 94. This morning when I opened the game, it showed that level 93 had not been passed but I still retained the two keys. When I tried playing level 93 again, the round ended as soon as it began and my energy was taken.
I have tried restarting the program without success. If I delete the game and restart, will I lose my levels? I don't want to spend time beating level 93 again.

kooky panda
04-17-13, 10:24 AM
iPhone 4S with the most recent iOS and version of the game. Yesterday I was playing and passed level 93 with 3 stars, an was awarded an achievement of two keys for breaking all the blocks in level 94. This morning when I opened the game, it showed that level 93 had not been passed but I still retained the two keys. When I tried playing level 93 again, the round ended as soon as it began and my energy was taken.
I have tried restarting the program without success. If I delete the game and restart, will I lose my levels? I don't want to spend time beating level 93 again.
You will not lose your game if you delete and redownload.

ascorsone
04-17-13, 10:29 AM
Redownloading the game did not restore the lost level or energy.

jpkdebie
04-18-13, 08:58 AM
Level 49 is stuck.
When I am trying to open Level 49, a big announcement "Challenges" prevents me from opening the level. Whatever I try I can not get rid of the announcement. What to do?

kooky panda
04-18-13, 10:15 AM
Level 49 is stuck.
When I am trying to open Level 49, a big announcement "Challenges" prevents me from opening the level. Whatever I try I can not get rid of the announcement. What to do?
Do you see a X in the top right hand corner?

If not, try closing out your game and coming back in(or restarting your device)

newcj74
05-11-13, 06:44 AM
I am having the same problem as jpkdebie. I am on an ipad. I am not sure what level because I had gone back to get more stars so I could go to a new group. I finished and earned a key or two. There was an update to the game. Then it went back to the challenges screen and froze there. There is no x. That was last night. I tried closing out but it has not worked.

newcj74
05-11-13, 06:49 AM
Never mind. I completely powered down and it reset.

buzzlebub
05-12-13, 07:30 AM
Version iOS 6.1.3
Jewel mania: 1.1.7

At level 160, finally cleared the stage with 2 stars but the game didn't register that I cleared it. Now I have to redo the stage all over again.

Lamigre
05-13-13, 02:20 AM
Game version 1.1.7, IPhone 4S IOS most current as of May 11, 2013. Every day I start the game it lock up after loading play with 1 energy. When I restart my energy counter is net the one it tried to load. I wouldn't mind but since I had purchased some gold and to have this occur isn't a proper thing to happen. With the free gold I have to accept the problem. But when I pay for the gold I can't accept the glitch.

Please advise as to a solution.

pradaisy1
05-13-13, 08:57 PM
1.iphone 5, iOS 6.1.4
2. Jewel mania 1.1.7
3. Level 100, had 101 gold but lost 30 gold all of a sudden. Didn't even purchase anything.
It's frustrating!!!

pradaisy1
05-14-13, 07:21 PM
Support ID W822YUN. Played level 97 to make 8 row blaster challenge. Achieved the challenge but did not recognize that I made 8 row blaster. My OS info is above regarding my 30 gold stolen. Unless, you have to make 8 & not activate? I have a pic of 6 but the other 2 activated already but I made 2 more after those.

Lukabakt
05-17-13, 05:37 AM
Ipad 1, ios 5.1.1,
support id 6FGU3A. jewel mania 1.1.7

game keeps crashing, especially when beating a level, game freezes and then I have to replay the level again, happens since level 86, had to beat ,86, 87, 88, 89 and now 90 several times to get to the next level very annoying.

Lukabakt
05-18-13, 09:55 AM
Ipad1 ios 5.1.1. support id 6FGU3A. jewel mania 1.1.7
finally at level 91 game keeps crashing all the time.

mamatomato
05-18-13, 11:01 AM
Version iOS 6.1.3
Jewel mania: 1.1.7

At level 160, finally cleared the stage with 2 stars but the game didn't register that I cleared it. Now I have to redo the stage all over again.

I am getting same issue at level 102 for the second time!!!! The game closes while waiting to the next level to open and my socre is not registered!

mamatomato
05-18-13, 11:03 AM
I am getting same issue at level 102 for the second time!!!! The game closes while waiting to the next level to open and my socre is not registered!

My JM ID is MQ4ebg

Leire22
05-20-13, 11:10 PM
Oh I did not know its here, me too but in lvl 91, twice not registered my score, I made it yesterday on 1star, but today even on 2 stars and 341700 points, did tap on next and game crashed and score nor registered, - iPad 1, last iOS and last update of a game, made like 2 days ago, since that here is this bug.

Leire22
05-20-13, 11:14 PM
Important notes - is no my RAM, i always have on just one game, off all notification, so my iPad is ok with still higher taking memory games, so i never keep on diff app than the one i use, so cant be overloaded ipad. I want this is clear here. Cuz i am tired how someone tells me how to use my ipad once i know about it all, cuz had many tech probs in past, so OK GUYS DONT ADVICE ME HOW TO USE WELL IPAD, FIX YOUR GAMES, thx.

Leire22
05-21-13, 09:54 PM
Ok i am gping to email this to TL, cuz it is making me go crazy yere no any reply yet...

Leire22
05-25-13, 04:51 PM
Got new iphone and even in latest iOS 1.6.4 is not this bug fixed and here of course even no one reply from stuff

fquraish
07-15-13, 05:53 AM
iOS 6.1.4, version 1.1.7, support ID: VJTBTD

I've had a recurrent problem with passing levels and then being shunted back to a previous level. The most recent case was level 188, which I passed and even attempted passing level 189, when it suddenly pushed me back to 188. I finally passed and moved on to 189 and passed it, tried 190 and again was unexpectedly pushed back. I tried turning my phone on and off to force a refresh but it didn't work. If it was a one time problem, I would have ignored it but now its happening repeatedly.

Gardienn
07-27-13, 01:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4
Game version 1.1.7

Level 244

I used a blaster-bomb combo, knocked out all but two fire near the top, and just under and next to the two fire, about three spaces where jewels should have filled in went blank. Jewels never filled into those spaces. Consequently, I couldn't match anything to eliminate the fire and I lost the round, yet again. I should have finally cleared the board but the blank spaces wouldn't let me swap anything there. They were *********** squares on the board.

:(

This has happened multiple times after the blaster-bomb combo.

sf7902a
08-04-13, 10:42 AM
1. iphone 4S OS 5

Level 166 only starts with 56 seconds and is supposed to start with at least over a minute based on other threads and the fact that there is a challenge to complete the level in 75 seconds

Alezarda
09-13-13, 01:46 AM
1) Support ID: VVPCRBS
2) Device type: iPhone 4 version iOS 6.1.3
3) Jewel Mania: 1.1.7
4) The game force-closes after 5 to 10 seconds when trying to open the app. Can't pass the opening screen. What should I do? If I delete the game, will I lose all the progress? I'm on level 410 :|

maguar
09-13-13, 01:55 AM
If you delete and reinstall the game you won't lose your progress. This is because your progress is saved on TLs servers and not on your device. Deleting and reinstalling is a good idea as it can fix a number of issues.

Alezarda
09-13-13, 02:59 AM
Thank you so much. I deleted and reinstall the game and now it opens just fine. I'm so happy it works!

maguar
09-13-13, 03:05 AM
Glad it's sorted :)

kooky panda
10-04-13, 10:46 AM
Jewel Mania- Halloween version 1.1.9 has been released for IOS !

nasonovme
10-07-13, 11:36 AM
My sister has updated her iPad OS to iOS 7 and her Jewel Mania progress has gone. Is there a way to restore the game if she had no Storm8 ID previously (with iPad UDID, for example)? I've been trying to explain the situation to support for a week (request #1069788), but there is definitely some kind of misunderstanding.

kooky panda
10-23-13, 10:58 AM
Jewel Mania- Android- New version Update!! Version 1.1.9

kooky panda
10-23-13, 10:59 AM
My sister has updated her iPad OS to iOS 7 and her Jewel Mania progress has gone. Is there a way to restore the game if she had no Storm8 ID previously (with iPad UDID, for example)? I've been trying to explain the situation to support for a week (request #1069788), but there is definitely some kind of misunderstanding.

Has your sister's transfer been done?

cygnata3
11-17-13, 10:40 PM
All Levels
Support ID: MWWCEBK
Device: Nexus 7 Gen 1
Game Version: 1.1.9.3g

NONE of my rewards for the challenges are saving! I've earned 10 free gold 3 times, and every time, it disappears as soon as I start a new level! The same goes for coins and refilled energy! I would like the free gold back, if nothing else. >.< No point in even playing the challenge levels otherwise.

kelly502
11-28-13, 07:30 PM
My phone is Galaxy POP. My phone version is 4.1.2.
Game version: 1.1.9.5g

I can't see the doom gems correctly. It shows as invisible or different colors so I can't match it. When it shows as invisible I can't see a gem but only number so I can tell that's a doom gem and when it shows a different colored of doom gem for example, a yellow doom gem appear however, I can't match it with yellow gems but match it with pink gems. Is there any way to fix this problem???

nallysmama
12-21-13, 07:23 AM
nallysmama storm id .... I have uninstalled and reinstalled. . I have turned phone on/off but jewel mania progress for the goals in all my other games is still not tegistering... I am on level 23 yet for all my goals and gem progress won't put me past level 6

alina386
12-21-13, 09:55 AM
Storm8 ID: Alina386
Jewel Mania Support ID: 5F7M98N
Problem: Gold disappeared *(no purchases from my side)

Dear TeamLava Support Team!

Today 21.12.2013 I had 39 golds in the morning 11:00am (got gold for installing BakeryStory etc.). I am UTC+1:00 time (Central European time).

Then after playing out 4 lives noticed it was only 13 gold left, then quit the game, started again and it was only 3 gold left.

I am sure I DID NOT buy any boosters, new lives, additional moves etc., nothing.
Please note that I play Your other games and always watch that I do NOT press something to spend gold accidentally.

Many thanks for your assistance,
Kind regards,

Also wrote to TeamLava Support e-mail

[S8] Elsa
12-21-13, 01:07 PM
Storm8 ID: Alina386
Jewel Mania Support ID: 5F7M98N
Problem: Gold disappeared *(no purchases from my side)

Dear TeamLava Support Team!

Today 21.12.2013 I had 39 golds in the morning 11:00am (got gold for installing BakeryStory etc.). I am UTC+1:00 time (Central European time).

Then after playing out 4 lives noticed it was only 13 gold left, then quit the game, started again and it was only 3 gold left.

I am sure I DID NOT buy any boosters, new lives, additional moves etc., nothing.
Please note that I play Your other games and always watch that I do NOT press something to spend gold accidentally.

Many thanks for your assistance,
Kind regards,

Also wrote to TeamLava Support e-mail

Thank you for such a detailed report. Please send me a PM with your ticket number. :)

trae09
12-22-13, 09:25 PM
Device: iOS 7.0.4
Games version: 1.2.1
Problem: I no longer have a Facebook icon which is usually located on the bottom left side of game (see screenshot). It happened out of the blue a few days ago. I tried uninstalling, restarting, re-connecting to facebook to no avail. I can no longer receive or send gifts yet I still see that I am connected to FB?

derinszoo
01-08-14, 12:43 PM
id:derinszoo
Samsung galaxy tab 8.9
Android 3.2
installed the game from google play store, after the installation game lunched and i was able play 3-4 games. Then iquit. i start the game later on, after loading screen there is only settings button on the below right corner. i cant play the game. uninstalled and reinstalled the game. No chance. i am also playing bakery story, restaurant story, dragon story, bubble mania, fashion story, pet shop story without problems.
Thanks,

VER:1.1.7.9.g
Su
Support id T4KFPVW

karebear811
01-19-14, 01:50 PM
My game is crashing and force closing on Level 329. It happens every time I match 3 jewels next to 3 of the white blocks. I lose energy every time. I am on the iPad.
Support ID: HVNTK4
iOS 7.0.3
Jewel Mania 1.2.1

kimmy_alr
01-20-14, 12:33 AM
iOS: 7.0.4 on iPhone 5
Storm8: ID kimmy_alr
Jewel mania support ID: 85KYRVX
Problem: scrambled snakes!
On any of the levels with snakes the images are all scrambled making levels almost impossible to play. Instead of a snake head or body the square is either blank or has small diamonds - but not in corresponding colours to the actual snake. I have tried restarting the phone and deleting and reloading the game but it has made no difference. Thanks

lollidolli2546
01-22-14, 01:45 AM
My game is crashing and force closing on Level 329. I am on iPad. I have force restarted iPad. I do not want to delete and reinstall game, because if I lose my progress, I just could not be bothered playing 328 levels again
Support ID: 95C4TTM
iOS 7.0.4
Jewel Mania 1.2.1

kimmy_alr
02-05-14, 04:14 PM
On any of the levels with snakes the images are all scrambled making levels almost impossible to play. Instead of a snake head or body the square is either blank or has small diamonds - but not in corresponding colours to the actual snake. I have tried restarting the phone and deleting and reloading the game but it has made no difference. Thanks
Since deleting and reloading the game is now worse. NO "special' diamond shows as it should. Game now virtually unplayable so will be deleting soon unless this is resolved. A real shame as I have enjoyed the game and reached a very high level.

sadixson
03-05-14, 04:51 AM
Storm8 id: sadixson
Jewel mania support id: 7GDY6MR
IOS version: 7.0.6 on iPad2

When trying to connect Facebook account, the following error shows up: "Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.". Tried changing settings in Facebook, login under other accounts, reinstall the app, but still no luck.

kooky panda
03-06-14, 06:02 AM
IOS- New version update for the regular game in iTunes!
Version 1.2.5.

sadixson
03-06-14, 05:26 PM
IOS- New version update for the regular game in iTunes!
Version 1.2.5.
Installed new update, but experiencing exactly the same issue :(

wdwjean
03-26-14, 06:44 PM
In reading through the current bugs page on the forum for Jewel Mania & found a post on 1-20-2014 by kimmy_air where she referenced her problem as "scrambled snakes". I too am having the exact problem she described. However nothing was posted about what to do to resolve this issue. Since it has already been brought to TL's attention, I wondered if they ever resolved it (or IF they resolved it, since it's 3 months later & I'm having the same problem!).

I am an Android user on a Samsung Stratosphere phone, and I am running Jewel Mania version 1.1.9.9g. My Jewel Support ID is K5D98X7.

The other problems I've also been having in Jewel Mania are that when I try to get onto the game, it usually takes 15-20 tries before it actually loads without crashing or freezing on me. Then when it's loading, it almost always takes 5+ minutes before all the green loading bars across the levels finally disappear and I can get into the section I was on last. And in the rare occasion when I can get the game started, about half of the time the game crashes mid-level on me as I was attempting to play the board, despite the "scrambled snakes" effect mentioned above that prevents me from seeing the snakes by either blanking them out or covering those squares with a random colored box of 4 mini jewels instead (and the color NEVER corresponds to the snake). So without being able to see the snake's colors, I can't match them to jewels to destroy them, preventing me from being able to disable the ticking time bomb (also blanked out or covered in 4 mini jewels) thereby preventing me from being able to make any further progress in the game.

And if that wasn't enough, I also have been experiencing gold disappearances as well. The most recent example being I had just earned 30 gold for a new game version download, giving me a total of 31 gold at that time. I did not use any gold, buy any helps, or do anything that should have cost me gold, and yet for some reason the next time I managed to get onto the game, I only had 5 gold. This has been happening all along, and it has never made any sense since the disappearances always happen when I'm not actually on the game. It's almost always when I'm not even logged on.

I like this game, don't get me wrong, but it's just getting to be so frustrating that I can't even play any more since I can't see what I'm dealing with! Please help if you can.

Oh, and in case you need to know the steps I've taken to try and solve the problem on my own, I've restarted my phone many times during the problems, unintsalled & reinstalled Jewel Mania MANY times, making sure to move it to USB storage right away after downloading the newest version again, and cleared the cache too. I think I did all the usual things to try over & over to fix it, but now I'm at my wits end. Please help!

kooky panda
03-27-14, 05:12 AM

I have reported this over to the community managers

In reading through the current bugs page on the forum for Jewel Mania & found a post on 1-20-2014 by kimmy_air where she referenced her problem as "scrambled snakes". I too am having the exact problem she described. However nothing was posted about what to do to resolve this issue. Since it has already been brought to TL's attention, I wondered if they ever resolved it (or IF they resolved it, since it's 3 months later & I'm having the same problem!).

I am an Android user on a Samsung Stratosphere phone, and I am running Jewel Mania version 1.1.9.9g. My Jewel Support ID is K5D98X7.

The other problems I've also been having in Jewel Mania are that when I try to get onto the game, it usually takes 15-20 tries before it actually loads without crashing or freezing on me. Then when it's loading, it almost always takes 5+ minutes before all the green loading bars across the levels finally disappear and I can get into the section I was on last. And in the rare occasion when I can get the game started, about half of the time the game crashes mid-level on me as I was attempting to play the board, despite the "scrambled snakes" effect mentioned above that prevents me from seeing the snakes by either blanking them out or covering those squares with a random colored box of 4 mini jewels instead (and the color NEVER corresponds to the snake). So without being able to see the snake's colors, I can't match them to jewels to destroy them, preventing me from being able to disable the ticking time bomb (also blanked out or covered in 4 mini jewels) thereby preventing me from being able to make any further progress in the game.

And if that wasn't enough, I also have been experiencing gold disappearances as well. The most recent example being I had just earned 30 gold for a new game version download, giving me a total of 31 gold at that time. I did not use any gold, buy any helps, or do anything that should have cost me gold, and yet for some reason the next time I managed to get onto the game, I only had 5 gold. This has been happening all along, and it has never made any sense since the disappearances always happen when I'm not actually on the game. It's almost always when I'm not even logged on.

I like this game, don't get me wrong, but it's just getting to be so frustrating that I can't even play any more since I can't see what I'm dealing with! Please help if you can.

Oh, and in case you need to know the steps I've taken to try and solve the problem on my own, I've restarted my phone many times during the problems, unintsalled & reinstalled Jewel Mania MANY times, making sure to move it to USB storage right away after downloading the newest version again, and cleared the cache too. I think I did all the usual things to try over & over to fix it, but now I'm at my wits end. Please help!

For loss of gold, please send an email to support@teamlava.com
Looks like you have tried all the steps. You can also try using a task ****er to close out all background applications to free up memory.

helenwaite
04-05-14, 02:43 PM
I0s7.1
Ipad

Jewel Mania 1.2.4

Level 78
Have "completed" level 78 many many times and I still can' t unlock next level. No matter what I try, I get the Oh Darn you need two more stars message.
I have also gone back and
Completed earlier levels in hope to build up stars but nothing changes.
Now I notice that I'm not being awarded gold bars either. It stays at 5 regardless of how many high scores or levels I complete.
I have rebooted device, updated OS, quit and restarted JM. This has been going on for weeks now.

npstaykov
04-22-14, 05:11 AM
Support ID: EEA44ED
Device: iPhone 5s
Device OS: iOS 7.1
Game Version: 1.2.5

Same problem with Facebook connection ...

Cahe2411
05-01-14, 05:12 AM
Support ID: AKBF8B4
Device: iPhone 4
Ios: 7.1
Game Version: 1.2.5

There are no more challanges to achieve after level 463 (world Mount Toga). Even the worlds after have no more challenges (I'm at level 480 now). Where have they gone? Can someone please help me? Thanks!

mitzi2100
05-02-14, 03:06 PM
I am having the same problem, and no one has helped me yet.

mitzi2100
05-02-14, 03:10 PM
I am having the same problem but at a different level. I have tried all the "suggestions/instructions" and have had no luck.

kooky panda
05-04-14, 09:20 AM
If you see no more levels in your game, make sure you have the most current version of the regular game( 1.2.5).
If you do, send and an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

kooky panda
07-23-14, 09:04 AM
New IOS version update in app store! Version 1.2.6.

sugakane_01
08-12-14, 07:22 PM
I'm on Android (my device is a Nextbook 8HD) and I downloaded the most recent version Jewel Mania from The Google Play Store and I can't play the game because all I get is a black screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and it's the same every time. I download the game. I install the game. I open the game and after the loading screen everything is black except for the little blurb where the dog is talking.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/merryjayne1978/jewelmanianotworking_zps519010c2.png

acnkitty
10-05-14, 10:23 PM
1. Iphone 5
2. Jewel Mania 1.2.6
3. Robo Plateau level 87-I have beat this level a total of 5 times now. Each time the level finishes I click next to continue to the next level and the whole game shuts down and boots me out. When I reopen game every time, it says I still need to beat level 87. I have update phone, tried all different ways of getting around pushing next and it doesn't matter, it just blips me out. Very frustrating that I cannot continue to play this game.

Sakura251
10-11-14, 12:35 AM
Ipad
Jewel mania: Iguana fiesta level 117
Same than acnkitty above, i have beat the level 6 times, i click next and it shuts down. When i reopen i still have to beat level 117. It has been like this for Few days now.
Also, i do not know why, i had 34 gold and it suddenly droped to 17 ???
Thanks for the help.

Meowmeowbeans
10-14-14, 03:40 PM
1. Iphone 5
2. Jewel Mania 1.2.6
3. Robo Plateau level 87-I have beat this level a total of 5 times now. Each time the level finishes I click next to continue to the next level and the whole game shuts down and boots me out. When I reopen game every time, it says I still need to beat level 87. I have update phone, tried all different ways of getting around pushing next and it doesn't matter, it just blips me out. Very frustrating that I cannot continue to play this game.

Ipad
Jewel mania: Iguana fiesta level 117
Same than acnkitty above, i have beat the level 6 times, i click next and it shuts down. When i reopen i still have to beat level 117. It has been like this for Few days now.
Also, i do not know why, i had 34 gold and it suddenly droped to 17 ???
Thanks for the help.

Sorry to hear about these issues! We've released an update to the game which will resolve these issues. Please visit the app store and download Jewel Mania 1.3! (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id561326449?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum) Thanks for your patience! Please let us know if you encounter any further issues!

zenobia42
11-25-14, 10:09 AM
I have been unable to play the Jewel Mania Halloween for the last 12 hours. I close all my other apps, and try to open this one and get the spinning gear but it never opens. I have checked to see if there is an update in the app store that I need to download but nothing there. I restarted my iPad and that didn't work. So I deleted the app to reinstall it and I cannot find it in the app store. I'd really like to finish the final few islands. Did this game have an unannounced expiration date?

on iPadAIR2, iOS8.1.

Meowmeowbeans
11-25-14, 11:21 AM
I have been unable to play the Jewel Mania Halloween for the last 12 hours. I close all my other apps, and try to open this one and get the spinning gear but it never opens. I have checked to see if there is an update in the app store that I need to download but nothing there. I restarted my iPad and that didn't work. So I deleted the app to reinstall it and I cannot find it in the app store. I'd really like to finish the final few islands. Did this game have an unannounced expiration date?

on iPadAIR2, iOS8.1.

I'm sorry to hear about this! Jewel Mania Halloween is no longer available, but you can download the original Jewel Mania and your progress will carry over to this app. Sorry for any confusion! :)

zenobia42
11-25-14, 02:58 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this! Jewel Mania Halloween is no longer available, but you can download the original Jewel Mania and your progress will carry over to this app. Sorry for any confusion! :)

Darn. I enjoy this game well enough, but not enough to sacrifice my chance to possibly earn 30-75 gems in CS and FFS in the future for downloading and playing this game then meeting the other goals in the promotional questlines. I will just wait for it to be promoted in those games and pray that this time, unlike the most recent Cupcake Mania promotion, TL/S8 deign to let me get the promotion they gave so many other players. It's a shame because when I am offered the promotion and quests, I *always* download and play the promoted game for at least a while, and sometimes get hooked on the new game too, and make in-app purchases. But when TL/S8 denies me the opportunity to get gems for playing it, while offering that opportunity to other players, I will NOT play it on principle since that is totally unfair. Anyway, I will wait and hope the next time this game is promoted, I am allowed the same opportunity as other players to earn gems in my main TL games for trying it.

debtthomas
01-16-15, 06:01 PM
I made a purchase on 1-15. I never received what I purchased, however I did get a receipt. What's going on?

Meowmeowbeans
01-16-15, 06:54 PM
I made a purchase on 1-15. I never received what I purchased, however I did get a receipt. What's going on?

We're sorry to hear about this issue! Please contact support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

debtthomas
01-23-15, 05:05 AM
It's been over a week and 3 emails. I still do not have the gems I paid for. My advice is do not buy any gems and delete team lava games. They will not help you resolve any issues.

kooky panda
01-23-15, 11:38 AM
It's been over a week and 3 emails. I still do not have the gems I paid for. My advice is do not buy any gems and delete team lava games. They will not help you resolve any issues.
Check your spam to make sure an email did go there.
You should of gotten an automatic response after sending your email. If you will send me a private message (click on my name) with your support ticket number, I will flag over for someone to check your request.

debtthomas
01-24-15, 05:37 AM
I did yesterday receive the gems

kittalan
11-24-15, 06:10 AM
Support ID: X99UEW
Device: iPhone 5C
IOS:
Game Version: 1.3.9

Level 413 - my screen shot shows everything! There is no score that will achieve 3 stars. each time i used all my moves i bought more with gold, i did this at least 10 times, the score kept going up and up, way beyond anything conceivably possible, yet no 3 stars. The level does not have a score to achieve 3 stars.

please help