PDA

View Full Version : Dragons waaaaaay to hard to get

iaweforfun
11-29-12, 05:11 PM
Every week theres a new dragon, either a diamond hybird or super rare. I cant keep up. Ive been trying for boo for 3weeks now, and im so behind on dragons. I dont even have a diamond and im level 90. Ive spent lots of time trying for boo, i dont even have time to get other dragons. Now that theres 100hrs left to get boo. And , a new diamond hybrid just came out. I dont even have diamond so its kindof unfair that someone people are actully benefiting from the new dragons... I quit trying for diamond because ive been trying for 3months...

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-29-12, 05:17 PM
Every week theres a new dragon, either a diamond hybird or super rare.

Hmmm, not really. This is the first diamond hybrid in..... I don't know how long. And the past few weeks the new dragons have been rares.

I don't have a diamond or anything in that family. I guess I don't really see the diamond hybrid as unfair because well I don't have a diamond anyway lol
But basically this diamond hybrid allows me to rest for a week and try and get something else...

What combo have you been trying for Boo?

kwhales
11-29-12, 05:32 PM
I think the last couple of weeks the dragons were kind of easy to get. Its the other ones, like mistmoth and aether, that are hard for me. I'm not going near annibus---of course I don't have a diamond either. Now if I had one...................who knows.

Takiofallen
11-29-12, 05:58 PM
i'm going to take a look at your island need to see what you can do to grab those sneaky little dragons
I think the last couple of weeks the dragons were kind of easy to get. Its the other ones, like mistmoth and aether, that are hard for me. I'm not going near annibus---of course I don't have a diamond either. Now if I had one...................who knows.

kwhales
11-29-12, 06:03 PM
i'm going to take a look at your island need to see what you can do to grab those sneaky little dragons

Go right ahead. Have a looksee.....I may try for boo, and mistmoth and aether and ice cream and dream all in one shot by using light, blue, purple combos.

MazShaddix
11-29-12, 08:02 PM
I still have a few non diamond hybrids to get so going for them and I think I need 4 or 5 light hybrids then I'll concentrate on diamond and its hybrids, but right now I'm trying for a clown... Any combo suggestions??

iaweforfun
11-29-12, 08:22 PM
I still have a few non diamond hybrids to get so going for them and I think I need 4 or 5 light hybrids then I'll concentrate on diamond and its hybrids, but right now I'm trying for a clown... Any combo suggestions??

I got clown with level 7 and epic mindvolt. Got it on my 2nd try , was trying for seabreeze