PDA

View Full Version : Unable to get 3000 pt bonus for each tap

trilogylass
11-29-12, 04:28 PM
Since the maintenance I can no longer tap on zip line, dance, game room, etc to obtain my 3000 pt bonus. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Playing on iPad. Pet hotel name...The Hideaway

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I am losing thousands of points with this glitch. Thx for any help given.

kooky panda
11-29-12, 06:33 PM
I have not see any other posts on this, but I will report this over.

Are you having any other issues?

trilogylass
11-29-12, 06:41 PM
None that I know of...I've reinstalled about 4 times today...to no avail. I've gotten spoiled using those taps to earn fast money and hope it can be fixed soon. Thx for sending on my report.

ButterPanda
12-01-12, 05:43 PM
None that I know of...I've reinstalled about 4 times today...to no avail. I've gotten spoiled using those taps to earn fast money and hope it can be fixed soon. Thx for sending on my report.

I was not able to reproduce this issue. Try restarting your device as well. I will report this to our engineers.

trilogylass
12-03-12, 02:54 PM
Help!! I'm into a day 6 and still unable to receive my 3000 coins for tapping on game room, zip line, dance hall, etc. i've sent emails to TL and two moderators said they would pass on the report. I'm at my wit's end over the loss of these coins. How can I get this expedited?

kooky panda
12-03-12, 03:24 PM
The community managers are not able to reproduce this issue. What exactly happens ?
Are your animals getting the pop up for a specific room over their head?

If so when you tap the pop up over their head what happens?

To get the money, you do not tap on the room, you tap the pop up over the animals head.

trilogylass
12-05-12, 08:20 AM
surprise, surprise! It's now day 8 and still waiting for resolve of my issue of my bonus points not counting when I tap on icons for my game room, zip line, dance hall, etc. Team Lava...Plz look at my game and see that I am not imagining this....recent maintenance is my undoing. A million thanks in advance for getting me up and playing again!

kooky panda
12-06-12, 12:42 PM
surprise, surprise! It's now day 8 and still waiting for resolve of my issue of my bonus points not counting when I tap on icons for my game room, zip line, dance hall, etc. Team Lava...Plz look at my game and see that I am not imagining this....recent maintenance is my undoing. A million thanks in advance for getting me up and playing again!

Have you emailed support yet?
Support will be able to check your game.
support@teamlava.com

trilogylass
12-10-12, 07:23 PM
This is day 13...since maintenance...that I have not been able to collect my 3000 coins for tapping icons to visit fun rooms. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times and contacted support repeatedly. Tonite I get an email telling me to go to Forum for help. Unbelievable! Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get this resolved. I cannot believe that support cannot fix it. When tapping, it shows 3000 pts, but they do not add to my total.

kooky panda
12-10-12, 07:24 PM
I will reflag this over to the CMs.

floramina
12-10-12, 09:18 PM
This is day 13...since maintenance...that I have not been able to collect my 3000 coins for tapping icons to visit fun rooms. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times and contacted support repeatedly. Tonite I get an email telling me to go to Forum for help. Unbelievable! Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get this resolved. I cannot believe that support cannot fix it. When tapping, it shows 3000 pts, but they do not add to my total.
You have been referring the 3000 bonus as bonus points. The bonus are actually coins, not xp points. Which totals have u been looking at?