PDA

View Full Version : I am not able to Delete my Breeding Den?

35bunny
11-29-12, 04:26 PM
I was not able to delete my Breeding so I deleted the game from my phone.

I see every week a new and beautiful dragon coming and have no place to put them.

Where? I am maxed out with habitats at level 94 and TL never consider to giving an option to buy or have more habitats.

I am a Gold buyer ( NO! I was a Gold Buyer ) and spend over then thousand dollars buying the Gold, TL can check my Storm ID records for that, and now I have to delete my current dragons to make the room for new ones.

So should I continue with this practice every week?
Buy Gold & Breed new dragons and to place them, I have to delete the old one.

TL I like and love your games and have played so many of them but there something need to be consider about your regular $$ Paying Players.

I am sure that you have Millions of $ Paying players but i was one of them from Dragon Story

Am I alone here complaining or anyone else feels the same way?

clarknova81
11-29-12, 04:28 PM
I understand you... But why would you want to delete your breeding den?? O_o

Takiofallen
11-29-12, 04:34 PM
i was wondering the same thing
I understand you... But why would you want to delete your breeding den?? O_o

35bunny
11-29-12, 04:38 PM
No interested in breeding anymore because there is no place to put them
More habitats Wish which may not come true.

kwhales
11-29-12, 04:42 PM
Wow....and tucking it away in a corner somewhere or using it as deco doesn't work for you?? But I guess this thread is mute since you deleted the game.

Takiofallen
11-29-12, 04:44 PM
na it's a emotional decision and it will be on the server so just reload and back at it
Wow....and tucking it away in a corner somewhere or using it as deco doesn't work for you?? But I guess this thread is mute since you deleted the game.

[S8] Elsa
11-29-12, 04:44 PM
Thank you for the feedback. The Breeding Den is an important feature in the game for players to breed new Dragons. You can't sell, store, or delete your Breeding Den. Without a Breeding Den, a player couldn't breed more Dragons.

Also, thanks for sharing your thoughts about the limit on Habitats. There are currently enough spaces to have one of each Dragon in the game. This is a popular request and we've shared this with our development team. ^_^

penqueen2
11-29-12, 05:09 PM
I have to sell a EPIC luck dragon to make room for this dragon. It is painfull.

kwhales
11-29-12, 05:35 PM

I keep that in thought in the back of my mind....I haven't epic'd any doubles since I know eventually I will have to sell them. I'm also cheap and don't like to waste food on them.

clarknova81
11-29-12, 05:38 PM
I keep that in thought in the back of my mind....I haven't epic'd any doubles since I know eventually I will have to sell them. I'm also cheap and don't like to waste food on them.

I just sell doubles immediately... Even super rares... Painful, I know...

kwhales
11-29-12, 05:40 PM
I don't like to sell then immediately. Hey, like I said, I'm cheap and they are added income. After spending hours waiting for them to hatch, I'm gonna get something out of them. :)

grondai
11-29-12, 05:44 PM
You spent a thousand dollars on this game? Why not just pay them to make more habitats lol. Btw Jake told us there will be a new type of habitat to answer your problems. I believe it will be a habitat you can buy for gold

Takiofallen
11-29-12, 05:56 PM
Hey you can play the game anyway you like so this is not directed at you but really who raises the same common light dragon to epic???

35bunny
11-29-12, 07:09 PM
You spent a thousand dollars on this game? Why not just pay them to make more habitats lol. Btw Jake told us there will be a new type of habitat to answer your problems. I believe it will be a habitat you can buy for gold

Sure
I will be very happy and interested in buying more habitats with Gold,
If the are going to offer!

grondai
11-29-12, 07:11 PM
Sure
I will be very happy and interested in buying more habitats with Gold,
If the are going to offer!

I would too. I would by 50 habitats for 100g a piece if they let me

grondai
11-29-12, 07:12 PM
Buy....*

Kami365
11-29-12, 09:27 PM
@35bunny...we all happy that you are willing to play this game again if TL offer new habitats for Gold!Good Luck.

35bunny
11-30-12, 07:25 AM
@35bunny...we all happy that you are willing to play this game again if TL offer new habitats for Gold!Good Luck.
Thanks

Sure! I will join you guys once TL has some update on the Habitats Limit but as of now I gave up.
It is too painful to delete your dragon which you have spent time and Gold to raise them.

onawing1
11-30-12, 08:03 AM
I used to name them, until I had to start selling off my originals. I had to get rid of a mermaid, fairy, and Atlantis to sell one habitat for my Anubis home. The mermaid was way back at lvl 30 and I named her Mira.

I don't name them anymore. (Well except for Pay Stub, my diamond) if I sold him, then my time here would be done..

:(

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 10:58 AM

Luck is extremely common. Meh.

And who'd spend ten thousand dollars in a game?

And who's want to delete THE BREEDING DEN? Makes no sense. Sell duplicates if needed. Breed for new ones till they come out. No need for so much drama...but...to each his own.

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 10:59 AM
I would too. I would by 50 habitats for 100g a piece if they let me

Send me the money instead. I have bills to pay. Lol!!

I think it would be of extremely bad taste if they made only habitats that can be bought with gold.

35bunny
11-30-12, 01:35 PM
Luck is extremely common. Meh.

And who'd spend ten thousand dollars in a game?

And who's want to delete THE BREEDING DEN? Makes no sense. Sell duplicates if needed. Breed for new ones till they come out. No need for so much drama...but...to each his own.

Asking for more habitats is not a drama but a feedback for TL
I am a regular gold buyer and will buy habitats with that, I love the game so I will continue asking for the limit increase on habitats

I choose TL to spend my pocket money on their lovely games and you find someone else to pay your bills

tr8on
11-30-12, 01:46 PM
Thank you for the feedback. The Breeding Den is an important feature in the game for players to breed new Dragons. You can't sell, store, or delete your Breeding Den. Without a Breeding Den, a player couldn't breed more Dragons.

Also, thanks for sharing your thoughts about the limit on Habitats. There are currently enough spaces to have one of each Dragon in the game. This is a popular request and we've shared this with our development team. ^_^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ they don't see the need for more if there are enough space to have one of each dragon. They won't increase it until they see fit or once they hit the max capacity as it stands now.

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 02:47 PM
Asking for more habitats is not a drama but a feedback for TL
I am a regular gold buyer and will buy habitats with that, I love the game so I will continue asking for the limit increase on habitats

I choose TL to spend my pocket money on their lovely games and you find someone else to pay your bills

Were I not able to pay my bills, I would not be playing on an iPad. Lol. It was meant as a joke...for those who have a sense of humor, that is.

Fine. It's your choice. I can spend money in games too - but buying consoles and games, such as Halo, Final Fantasy, Pokemon. Something physical, palpable and that I know (hope) will last... This is a game I can play without spending cash, so I invest my money in other priorites. But I'd never spend one thousand anythings on a phone and much less a game! a computer, or a decent investment like a watch, maybe... We have different choices.

I also want more habitats. But if I have to buy them with gold, eh, then I don't care. I won't buy gold. Not spending a dime with a company that does not even have a failsafe, such as a confirm button! My choice.

Ayway, seems like they will be giving us new habitats soon. We just have to wait some more time -.- (because there will be new dragons, so we will eventually need more space. But I think they don't "want" us to have duplicates).

But it's always good to have more people complain about the lack of habitats. The more of us cry out to them, the faster they'll get to it.

sweetstuff525
11-30-12, 02:54 PM
Extra habitats for COINS not gold

Thanks tl

mikkeyg
11-30-12, 03:22 PM
Nefertekas, you are right I agree with you. Who would spend..did they say ten thousand?...dollars on phone games like this..that is the craziest thing I've ever heard. They must be joking with that..

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 03:53 PM
Nefertekas, you are right I agree with you. Who would spend..did they say ten thousand?...dollars on phone games like this..that is the craziest thing I've ever heard. They must be joking with that..
Might have been an exaggeration to stress a point. I doubt anyone has spent 1,000 , let alone ten thousand. One thousand seems completely crazy by itself, IMHO, but hey...xD

Countergolem
12-01-12, 06:16 AM
Doubt he/she spent 10k on this game. U do know 10k dollars is about 215k gold in DS, that is enough to buy 71 angel dragons .. U must be super rich to even spend 100 dollars , let alone 10,000 dollars.

35bunny
12-01-12, 10:40 AM
10 K spending on a game would be too much! I agree

does anyone knows the name I like to visit to see what they bought with it?

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 10:44 AM
It was you LOL....... the way it is read in the post you are left to interrupt what you might mean...... go read your first post lol.
10 K spending on a game would be too much! I agree

does anyone knows the name I like to visit to see what they bought with it?

35bunny
12-01-12, 11:14 AM
Next time you might want to Get all the Facts before you post or try to make comments

I am a Gold buyer ( NO! I was a Gold Buyer ) and spend over then thousand dollars buying the Gold, TL can check my Storm ID records for that, and now I have to delete my current dragons to make the room for new ones.
?

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 11:29 AM
do you see the issue??? it's this............. I am a gold buyer (no was a gold buyer) and spend over THEN thousand dollars buying gold.

People were not sure what you meant..........thats all. Be easy......

kwhales
12-01-12, 11:47 AM
Agree with Takio----it probably was just a typo, or a grammar problem (take no offense, i just mean people are from diff countries), but the THEN could be interpreted as TEN.

mikkeyg
12-01-12, 07:46 PM
even if it was supposed to be then instead of ten, the "thousand dollars" part is enough to have me alarmed, heck even hundred dollars would be too much to exaggerate a point

PDAGuppies
12-02-12, 06:54 AM

Hehe same here!