PDA

View Full Version : Connection Issues

farmerbob78
11-29-12, 02:23 PM
I have been have connection issues since last nights down time. And it is still going on today. The games keep telling me that i need a internet connection or the are not loading the nbr list of my wall or nbrs walls for me to post. It took me 15 minutes to gift this afternoon on RS and i kept getting kicked out of the game. This is happeneing on both my iphone 3GS's and on Fashion Story as well. Just wondering if any one else is having issues. And I know its not my connection bc I can search stuff just fine on the internet but try to go to the fourms even took 5 minutes on my computer while other pages loaded in seconds.

wightlady
11-30-12, 03:56 AM
I have been have connection issues since last nights down time. And it is still going on today. The games keep telling me that i need a internet connection or the are not loading the nbr list of my wall or nbrs walls for me to post. It took me 15 minutes to gift this afternoon on RS and i kept getting kicked out of the game. This is happeneing on both my iphone 3GS's and on Fashion Story as well. Just wondering if any one else is having issues. And I know its not my connection bc I can search stuff just fine on the internet but try to go to the fourms even took 5 minutes on my computer while other pages loaded in seconds.

I am now having money deducted from my P as U GO phone when playing,being told there is no connection even though i am connected by WI FI if this continues today i will have to stop playing as the games that should be free are costing me

Sawabugh
12-10-12, 10:21 PM
I'm having the same problem and it is not my connection or my device, it's happeneing constantly and making it impossible to get through visiting neighbors and gifting. What is going on, can anyone help with this?

My NON-tl games play just fine!

Sawabugh
12-10-12, 10:39 PM
I play on an ipad and as stated I am not having problems with non-TL games and it started recently. Our internet connection is fine, I checked it on another computer when it occurs.

I sometimes get the connection error every few seconds and usually it's when trying to visit neighbors or post a message on their wall while visiting. It's so frustrating! It happens most frequently on Bakery Story & Restaurant Story but also happens om Fashion Story. it just started a few weeks ago but is getting worse.

i have re-installed and I clear background programs after each game. Something changed, it was working fine before and now I'm concerned that I may have to stop playing.

candyke
12-11-12, 07:36 AM
I cant play restaurant story and bakery story.... So i see that almost everyone has this probleme

FrozenTurtle
12-11-12, 11:12 AM
Looks like there were some issues earlier this morning, but they should be resolved. If you still experience any connection issues, please let us know. Thanks!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42046-Games-Down-12-11-2012

Please respond in the above thread if you still experience any issues. Thanks!