PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story - Android version?

Unregistered
12-06-10, 02:59 PM
Are there any plans for an Android version of Restaurant Story?

Unregistered
12-15-10, 02:26 AM
My wife loves this game on her ipod touch and she would love to see if come to android since she just got a droid 2. It's the only thing that is keeping us from getting rid of the ipod. So we would love to see this on Android also!!

Unregistered
12-16-10, 07:41 PM
I hope an android version will come out. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S phone, and I'm sad that there isn't a Restaurant Story for it.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:36 AM
Restaurant story is in the android market ;) i have find it yesterday

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:21 AM
Are there plans to add wall/floor tabs to the android version soon? The restaurants in the android version look very ugly after expanding without the option to change the walls/floors.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 03:15 PM
Restaurant Story for the Android has been released. The option to change wallpaper and floor tiles is not currently available. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Are there any plans for fixing this? Or are us android users stuck with ugly walls and floors forever??

Unregistered
12-26-10, 03:39 PM
I have restaurant and bakery city on my ipod and I would like to know when will it be able to transfer the account from the ipod to the Android?

Unregistered
12-28-10, 03:46 PM
Are there any plans for fixing this? Or are us android users stuck with ugly walls and floors forever??

Seriously, when will the option to change walls and floors become available? As they are our poor version means we are doomed to have eye-sores for restaurants forever. Please update this soon, I like the game but really hate the unchangeable items.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 12:55 AM
How come I see beautiful wall/floor decorations on neighbors cafe? Are they not using Android??

PeppyAnnie
12-30-10, 07:24 AM
It seems that when I level up and new things unlock I am unable to see them or have access to them. This includes making food such as cupcakes and other items. Are these new unlocked items unavailable for my Droid?

I must say that the unavailibity of wall and floor decor, along with decorations and windows is a major issue and is not winning brownie points for this game.

Which is unfortunate since I really like this game.

Thanks
PeppyAnnie

Unregistered
12-30-10, 04:17 PM
It seems that when I level up and new things unlock I am unable to see them or have access to them. This includes making food such as cupcakes and other items. Are these new unlocked items unavailable for my Droid?

I must say that the unavailibity of wall and floor decor, along with decorations and windows is a major issue and is not winning brownie points for this game.

Which is unfortunate since I really like this game.

Thanks
PeppyAnnie

To use the items you unlock when you level up you have to have the right appliance. If you're able to purchase an appliance (which is kinda difficult because you can only buy them at certain levels) you'll notice that there are 3 different this; a stove, an oven & a grill. You can only cook certain things on each appliance. Things like beef stew & lobster are for the stove, pizza & pumpkin pie go in the oven, & burgers
go on the grill. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 06:37 AM
Restaurant Story for the Android has been released. The option to change wallpaper and floor tiles is not currently available. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi....I just started using restaurant story and I would love to add windows/floors/wallpaper...do u know how long it will take to add the option? I love this game 2!!!!

Unregistered
12-31-10, 09:53 PM
I hope an android version will come out. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S phone, and I'm sad that there isn't a Restaurant Story for it.
i have same phone and i have restaraunt story :)

Unregistered
01-01-11, 12:48 AM
My wife loves this game on her ipod touch and she would love to see if come to android since she just got a droid 2. It's the only thing that is keeping us from getting rid of the ipod. So we would love to see this on Android also!!

The droid isn't part of the androind market droid is verison and android is T-mobile but I have the same problem on my ANDROID my touch slide

Unregistered
01-01-11, 01:44 AM
Ok I have an Android phone and was playing on bakery story and my little person like disappeared. Was wondering why and how do I get it back because uninstalling and then installing does not work.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 06:55 PM
I'm so angry that windows are not available to everyone this game is starting to annoy me

Unregistered
01-02-11, 05:39 AM
The droid isn't part of the androind market droid is verison and android is T-mobile but I have the same problem on my ANDROID my touch slide

What a stupid reply. The Droid is part of the Android Market. In fact any phone running the Android OS is! :o)

Unregistered
01-03-11, 10:52 AM
Ok I have an Android phone and was playing on bakery story and my little person like disappeared. Was wondering why and how do I get it back because uninstalling and then installing does not work.

You only have to Move the host table off the wall so there is room behind it. The disappeared host comes back.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 11:52 PM
Its an awesome app but the not being able to paint n fix the floors is a major let down. Thinkn will uninstall since numerous people have asked to know an eta for the fix n are not getting responses. This is a let down.

pixichik118
01-06-11, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I have to agree with everyone about not having floor/window options on the Android.
I thought I was missing something, and couldn't figure it out.
But I'm thinking of not playing anymore if I'm stuck with an ugly restaurant!
Seriously, just fix it up and you won't lose players.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 12:42 PM
I love restaurant story on android but like many of your am really annoyed at the ugliness of my restaurant. Could someone just reply a hint as to whether team lava is even just working on the problem or completely ignoring it?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 01:56 PM
I enjoy playing the game but part of the fun of playing is fixing up the Restaurant. Going to other users Restaurants and seeing how nice their Restaurants are is a complete letdown. I'm growing tired of playing because I'm so limited and nothing I do is gonna cover my ugly grey floors and ugle white walls!!!

I don't know who pushed this game through without giving the Droid users the same items but they really don't pay much attention to detail do they? How hard would it have been to just copy the same tabs that the iphone users have?

Unregistered
01-09-11, 06:36 AM
I agree with everyone else posting about the fact the Android version is only half done. Norman have some decency and at least give us some information as to when we'll get this option please. Are you working on it? Half the game is decorating your restaurant and we can't and you won't tell us even how long we'll have to wait.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:00 AM
They didn't think this game would have so many problems on android... They only thought off the succes they have on iphone that they wanted to go on android for more money... They rarely reply on the forum.. iit looks like they dont care about the android users... They focus on the iphone users... I hope they will give us the same items as iphone users and that the problem with the walls will be solved very soon or the will lose players... So team lava give us the update!! Cant believe that it needs so much time..

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:39 AM
Im on wistech A81e tablet os2.2 i can install n play game with no poblem, but when i exit or batt dies n restart game its wiped everything I've done n i have to start all over again!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 02:06 PM

so this is why it wont change tthe wall/floor colors despite suggestions of my community,because droid users dont have the option...grrrr...sad...

Unregistered
01-09-11, 03:23 PM
So I kept asking my neighbors on advice on how to change their walls and floors I guess their not using androids....sucks so much...was really looking forward to decorating my restaurant. but if all I'm going to do is cook then forget it. its not worth playing anymore. and to think I almost gave.them profit to buy gems....

Unregistered
01-10-11, 06:10 PM
Do people really think Iphone is going to continue to be on top when Android is out now? Just like this game, Iphones are overated and under supported. I don't have to ask my phone manufacturer what I can and can't put on it. This is America and we love our freedom. Just this thread has gone on way to long without support, change or even a pop in to let us know what's up. I hope none of you bought the overpriced gems for I feel you have been dooped! This is not an XBOX or playstation game. It should not take months to figure out. Especially when you have already released the game. It's a format change, it's propbably harder to explain than it is to actually do it. A game of this complexity seems like a half hour job compared to XBOX games. Maybe the Lava "team" isn't very big? One person in a closet, using windows 2000, and the single light bulb is being powered by a gerbal in a running wheel? Honestly what is going on? If you fix it I'll buy it even. I'm not fooled by the gem deals and I will never pay for something that doesn't work properly. Fix the game and gem rates and I'm hooked....... Let's do this guys

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:26 PM
so this is why it wont change tthe wall/floor colors despite suggestions of my community,because droid users dont have the option...grrrr...sad...
Wow, really? I seriously was thinking I had to obtain a certain level in order to decorate walls and floor. I really enjoy Robo defense wayyy more and gladly paid 3 for the app when I found out restaurant story won't update for Android.
IPhone sucks! so, seriously of lava wants to cater to iPhone ....let em...im gonna kick butt playing Robo defense and mobsters

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:30 PM

The Droid phones actually have Android operating systems. Just like the HTC incredible I have...in fact they are quite similar.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:33 PM
What a stupid reply. The Droid is part of the Android Market. In fact any phone running the Android OS is! :o)
I totally replied the same thing...just a bit more kind. Heehee....that person has no dang idea what they r talking about....

Unregistered
01-11-11, 11:52 PM
Like the game except for the same reason that everone dislikes it. If they ever do update it atleast I will have lots of coin saved from just cooking at random. Till then ill spend my money on enertaining games. Pocket legends is way more complex and they do updates all the time. Just saying. I agree must be the gerbal powered windows 2000. Get off apple's sack
Droid is taking over.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 08:34 PM
http://www.appbrain.com/app/restaurant-story%E2%84%A2/com.teamlava.restaurantstory

I found this with all my search. Theres nothing to it I have the samsung Galaxy i9000 phone and hated the fact that i couldnt change my WALLS and FLOORS either... but its just a new version that need to be downloaded so please do that from the above site. ALSO add me as a neighbor: Ophedomjah Have fun!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 08:40 PM
http://www.appbrain.com
when u get there just time in Restaurant Story and update the new version

or http://www.appbrain.com/app/restaurant-story

THIS IS IT....Ophedomjah

good luck

dees
01-25-11, 10:57 AM
I have Resturant Story on both my iPad and Droid X. 'Bobs Taco Hut 3' and "Bob's Taco Hut"
I only began using it last week and the wall and floor decorations work on both. For the most part and as far as I can tell the game play experience is the same with a few quirks:
iPad / Droid X
Emoticons work / Shows as boxes
Restaurant name cannot have special characters / special characters ok
UI is more clean, supports swiping to select food / UI needs more polish, but speed scrolling through neighbor list is good.
Loss of network sometimes deletes all prepared food / Loss of network sometimes deletes all prepared food
Crashes less often / Crashes frequently but manageable, more deleted food.
Notifications work more often / Notifications hit and miss
Free 6 gems by installing City Story / No such offer
When inviting shows 'pending' status / No status offered when inviting.
Tips show up without having to exit and return / Must exit game completely and return to collect tips

Probably many more, only been playing for a week and will likely find more. The game is still fun on both platforms but Android version really needs a little more TLC from the developer.