PDA

View Full Version : How to log in with existing ID?

melissasraja
11-29-12, 09:42 AM
Can someone tell me how to log in with an existing storm8 ID? I already have one but I can only find a place to create a new ID not a place to log in with an existing ID. Thanks.

kattybell
11-29-12, 09:44 AM
If you have a new device see this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=transfer

melissasraja
11-29-12, 09:49 AM
No its not really a transfer. Ive just started playing in the past few days but already have a storm8 ID for castle story. Cant I use the same ID for home design also?

kattybell
11-29-12, 09:52 AM
No, you can only use one Storm ID for each device. So if you're playing Castle with your one Storm ID, and you get a new device you can't use your Storm ID unless you do a transfer or you'd have to create a new one. If you're on the same device and it's asking you to create a new Storm ID, I would email support@teamlava.com and ask for support on this.

melissasraja
11-29-12, 09:53 AM
Im on the same device (my only device). Ive never played on another.

kattybell
11-29-12, 09:58 AM
Im on the same device (my only device). Ive never played on another.

That's strange. Since your on the same device it shouldn't be asking you to create a Storm ID if you already have. I would maybe delete and reinstall the game, and if that doesn't work, you can email support@teamlava.com.

queentina3
11-29-12, 10:20 AM
melissasraja, after you download Home Design Halloween, try syncing your device with iTunes then go in and open the game, then it should recognize your current Storm 8 ID. Whenever you download a TL game on your current device, it will always use the Storm 8 ID you created for your first TL game, there is no where to actualy LOG IN with one like you do for the forums.

PenguinFlop
11-29-12, 11:18 AM
If you are still having issues with this, you can send in a ticket to support@teamlava.com.

alexstorm4u
07-04-13, 04:09 AM
I am using same device but due to some cause I reset my device and after that I lost ma whole games and levels and their is no option in game to log in, their is only sign u.......help me !

rosieposy6912
07-27-13, 09:19 AM
Can someone tell me how to log in with an existing storm8 ID? I already have one but I can only find a place to create a new ID not a place to log in with an existing ID. Thanks.

Check out this thread. It really helped me. Read through all of it though.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&referrerid=92961

kitty19867
06-17-20, 07:30 AM
My parents got me a new phone, so I transferred all my info to my new phone. I merged it and everything, and then I clicked on home design story and it made me start all over again!!! I was so mad because I just bought 13 dollars worth of stuff and now it?s making me start over!??!?! Can someone please tell me how I can log into my previous account on my old phone to my new one? It would literally be a huge relieve.... thanks

Paul__
08-04-20, 01:21 AM
Hi there,

Home Design Story supports the Login feature, to use it you must download Restuarant Story 2 or Dragon Story by Storm8 (You can uninstall them after this is done)

Once you setup one of those games, click on the S8 button in the top right corner and then press [Account Settings] and login with your old account ID and password.

If you’ve done this and are having trouble, contact Storm8 Support at support.storm8.com