PDA

View Full Version : Push Notifications Bug (FIXED)

Norman
12-06-10, 01:53 PM
We are aware that the push notifications are not currently working. The next update will fix this bug. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

12/16/2010: Please download Bakery Story 1.0.4. This update will fix push notifications.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 08:53 AM
I'd just like to know when will the next update be out, thanks. :)

Unregistered
12-08-10, 05:16 AM
My bakery is not working properly, it wont let me collect tips and i cant see any customers on the waitress at the til, i can bake items but i have to go in and out of the app for this to happen, is this part of the bug?
If not what can i do?

Unregistered
12-08-10, 09:11 AM
assuming there is an update!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:46 PM
I hope that we could actually sell our tiles instead of placing it in the storage !

Unregistered
12-16-10, 11:58 AM
The first day i was addicted and kept playing it all day and nights. I even got so hooked to the point i bought gems!!!! And my wife doesn't want me wasting my money on something that keeps crashing and doesnt even let us know when our food is ready! I "would" continue buying more from you all as long as you keep up with the bugs and crashes. I never have problems with restaurant story with push notifications so why is it bakery story u guys can't work with? Just please please!!!! Fix it.

Unregistered
12-16-10, 12:55 PM
I had all my counters filled with food. Then i started baking cookies and my cookies were on the stove already and then an error poped up saying out of sync. And it refreshed by itself - and then boom!!!! Alllllll my food on the counters were all gone! And to top it off - my cookies i just baked were gone and it had brownies baking when i had cookies on my stove. Which is totally weird! Some one please tell me whats going on!!! I lost all my food!! Am i losing my money too?? Ugh! It drives me mad!!! B/c i love this game alot and its just creating too many problems that i feel im gonna have to quit it.

girly
12-16-10, 04:52 PM
I got a new ipod and my bakery didn't save it self.....all my achievements are still on game-centre but when I click play...I get a new bakery .D: I was at level 15! now I have start over! T___T

Anyone know how to fix this? ^^

add Feva
12-18-10, 01:53 AM
Wheenever advising food/drink is ready.. or is about to go bad..

it says, 'serve your drink'

even if its talking about food..

if you can have it changed more generally.. it would resolve any confusion :P..
or.. look better :P

Another Example:
'Bakery Story
Your Croissant is ready. Serve the drink now!'

Unregistered
12-20-10, 06:34 AM
Why my food disappeared again and again these days.

I closed the store and making food, then all food was gone.
I moved the chair to open the door, when I return the game, the food was gone too.

Spend money and time to make food, but get nothing!!!!

Please fix this bug ASAP!!!

Unregistered
12-27-10, 12:52 AM
When I was changing the tiles in the room design mode I could't return to the normal mode!

I can move and sell objects now but I can't return to the normal shop mode after changing design.
The interface under the room doesn't appear.

Plz teach me the way to the right situation!
The program was updated the new version.

Unregistered
12-28-10, 07:41 AM
Fixed.Thank you!

When I was changing the tiles in the room design mode I could't return to the normal mode!

I can move and sell objects now but I can't return to the normal shop mode after changing design.
The interface under the room doesn't appear.

Plz teach me the way to the right situation!
The program was updated the new version.

Taya
12-28-10, 05:02 PM
If u want to turn them on, go to normal settings ( on iPhone, iTouch ). You will see the button. " notifications ". Click on that and scroll down to bakery story. Turn as many notifications as u want. The notifcations should appear now!

Unregistered
12-29-10, 07:17 PM
The same issue is happening to me. When i "restarted" the game it came online with no food and i was in debt $8000!!!!!!

QUOTE=Unregistered;25188]I had all my counters filled with food. Then i started baking cookies and my cookies were on the stove already and then an error poped up saying out of sync. And it refreshed by itself - and then boom!!!! Alllllll my food on the counters were all gone! And to top it off - my cookies i just baked were gone and it had brownies baking when i had cookies on my stove. Which is totally weird! Some one please tell me whats going on!!! I lost all my food!! Am i losing my money too?? Ugh! It drives me mad!!! B/c i love this game alot and its just creating too many problems that i feel im gonna have to quit it.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
12-30-10, 07:39 AM
While placing a mocha colored counter that I had in storage, I was shocked to see that when I double tapped it into my game I was charged 10 gems for a peach counter. Why and how could this happen? I know it wasn't my mistake as the grey counter separates the the mocha and peach colored counters in the design section. It is unfair that gems that I actually paid for would be taken away like that. Can someone please help??? I already wrote to support at Team Lava. My storm i.d. is jemstown. Thanks for your help.

Jem

Unregistered
12-31-10, 04:06 AM
Hi please help, my push notification is still not working after the fix. I've confirmed checked both settings on the game and the general settings on my iPhone are set as on. I've even attempted deleting the app and reinstalling. But the prob still exists.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 06:16 AM
We are aware that the push notifications are not currently working. The next update will fix this bug. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

12/16/2010: Please download Bakery Story 1.0.4. This update will fix push notifications.

How do you get the update??? My push notifications are NOT working.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:59 AM
MAN COME ON PEOPLE!!! I PUT MONEY INTO THESE GAMES OF YOURS! How hard is it to just let us know our food is ready??? I pay for Restaurant and Bakery! And still you guys cant manage to fix the bakery but my restaurant is working fine. But The bakery for the 3rd time keeps messing up! I cook all this food up and never lets me KNOW! and by the time - all my food is spoiled! and for what - i lose money out of that! This is NOT FAIR!!! I'm paying for nothing when im getting screwed over! maybe u guys should make it up to US FANS!!! And you guys really need more WALL decorations for the bakery. And why is it - that the restaurant has more decorations than bakery?? You guys need more help, try lookin at Cafe World on Facebook. Maybe that'll inspire you.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 10:26 AM
MAN COME ON PEOPLE!!! I PUT MONEY INTO THESE GAMES OF YOURS! How hard is it to just let us know our food is ready??? I pay for Restaurant and Bakery! And still you guys cant manage to fix the bakery but my restaurant is working fine. But The bakery for the 3rd time keeps messing up! I cook all this food up and never lets me KNOW! and by the time - all my food is spoiled! and for what - i lose money out of that! This is NOT FAIR!!! I'm paying for nothing when im getting screwed over! maybe u guys should make it up to US FANS!!! And you guys really need more WALL decorations for the bakery. And why is it - that the restaurant has more decorations than bakery?? You guys need more help, try lookin at Cafe World on Facebook. Maybe that'll inspire you.

Since yesterday the push notifications are not working again for BS, which has caused me to have spoiled food two separate times for two days. Please RE-Fix this, as this is entirely aggravating.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 12:51 PM
Where's the update at ???????

Unregistered
01-03-11, 09:41 AM
They worked for a few days after update. now i notice they are not working again !! many of my neighbors have spoiled food too. please fixthis once and for all!!!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 10:00 AM
Push notifications haven't worked for me on 2 of my devices for both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story for at least 2-3 days now.... My city story still push's fine... please fix I too am not one to let food spoil but in the last few days i keep losing them!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 04:25 PM
Hi, really enjoying the game. But kinda high level and wants
More cookies, cakes, drinks and inventories. No fun when they're
all at 4 level and no new cakes to look forward to start baking.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 06:52 PM
Awesome. 1/3041 problems fixed Norman. Here's a cookie...oh wait a bug keeps making all of my cookies disappear so you can't have any.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 07:01 PM
My push notifications are not working

Unregistered
01-29-11, 08:25 AM
Hi,
My push notifications are convinced that I am making mochas around the clock and keep suggesting that in serve my mocha. I served it YESTERDAY (like 24 hours ago) and it has been consumed and the push notifications won't stop. This is incredibly annoying.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 11:22 AM
My notification stopped working yesterday!! Fix it please.

AlaskaSnowCaps
02-01-11, 09:55 AM
I had all my counters filled with food. Then i started baking cookies and my cookies were on the stove already and then an error poped up saying out of sync. And it refreshed by itself - and then boom!!!! Alllllll my food on the counters were all gone! And to top it off - my cookies i just baked were gone and it had brownies baking when i had cookies on my stove. Which is totally weird! Some one please tell me whats going on!!! I lost all my food!! Am i losing my money too?? Ugh! It drives me mad!!! B/c i love this game alot and its just creating too many problems that i feel im gonna have to quit it.

I have the same issue with Bakery Story & Restaruant Story. It's frustrating...however; you do not loose your money. Or should I say I haven't. Just block your door and start baking again :-) for those of you that are not getting your notifications that your food is ready...I don't have that problem. Something that I don't understand is why does stuff (I.e. Expanding, or items) cost more in Bakery Story then on Restuarant Story (same items)?

Unregistered
02-03-11, 09:40 AM

I have v.1.0.4 and am still not receiving push notifications. Bakery Name: DeeLightz Level: 25

Unregistered
03-06-11, 12:35 AM
I have the latest version of Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. They were working just fine during the first week but then last night I stopped receiving notifications. All my cooked food got spoiled and even if reboot my iPhone, I cant get the notification to work. In addition, food on my counters would suddenly disappear after an "out of sync" error. It's really disappointing.