PDA

View Full Version : Trolls driving me insane :((((((

david0207
11-29-12, 01:55 AM
So for the last 2 days, ever since i got the 30 monsters goal all i get is trolls. No matter what i click on, what i chop, collect or fish i get trolls, and only trolls. I wouldn't necessarily mind that in a different situation since they give out GD, horns and essence but really now.......20 trolls in a row....and i really need some fang beast otherwise i'll never finish my goal :(((((((. Normally fang beasts used to come to my farms or animals but now guess what????????????? I get trolls even for 1 lousy chicken....i assume if i even try to collect from my sheep i'll probably get 3 trolls at the same time :))))) Ideas anyone??????

midnightmeerkat
11-29-12, 02:07 AM
Ohhh, I do feel for you. I had the reverse situation where I needed 1 troll to finish defeating perils and for 3 days not a troll in sight ...... Plenty of skunkites and fangs, it was sooooo annoying!

mymummy789
11-29-12, 02:13 AM
my fangbeasts seem to appear if I am collecting from my mines and sawmills

david0207
11-29-12, 02:17 AM
Yeah, totally but at least you were 1 troll away, i am 5 fangs away, and haven't seen a fang in 2 days.....oh and i forgot to mention that the last 20 trolls came all in a row for the last 2 hours but the days before i still had a lot of trolls but at least not in such a short time period. I think it might have something to do with the fact that last night (for me it was night, i'm in Europe) just before the system shut down i had a troll appear and since i only had like 3 minutes till shut down and no energy to **** it i left it there till morning, and today this is what i get...20 trolls in a row in less than 2 hours plus one of them was in a part of the forest i hadn't expended to yet and i had to delete and reinstall the game for it to go away....probably my game thinks that trolls are a part of my kingdom now and i should have one permanently as a pet to raise and feed. Oh if only they were cuter!!!!!! LOL

david0207
11-29-12, 02:19 AM
my fangbeasts seem to appear if I am collecting from my mines and sawmills

I wish i had the same situation.....i get trolls for mines and sawmills as well....i get trolls for fishing...i get trolls for collecting from animals, buildings, crops, mining rocks, chopping trees...u name it... i still get a troll, but thanks for the tip, who knows maybe atmy next mine collection i'll get a fang instead of a troll

midnightmeerkat
11-29-12, 02:26 AM
I wish i had the same situation.....i get trolls for mines and sawmills as well....i get trolls for fishing...i get trolls for collecting from animals, buildings, crops, mining rocks, chopping trees...u name it... i still get a troll, but thanks for the tip, who knows maybe atmy next mine collection i'll get a fang instead of a troll

See how it goes, if it continues it may pay to email TL support...... As you say it may be a bug in your game

david0207
11-29-12, 03:09 AM
Yeyyyyy, i finally got a fang when i collected from a sawmill, it's true i had to **** 3 other new trolls but at least i got one. i'm only 4 fangs away from the goal so maybe i'll make it after all even if it means i have to **** 100 trolls till then :)))

maguar
11-29-12, 03:14 AM
Yeyyyyy, i finally got a fang when i collected from a sawmill, it's true i had to **** 3 other new trolls but at least i got one. i'm only 4 fangs away from the goal so maybe i'll make it after all even if it means i have to **** 100 trolls till then :)))

That's great that you've got one. Hopefully that means your luck has turned.

I hope there's an upcoming quest where you need lots of troll drops. That way you'll have a head start on it.

david0207
11-29-12, 03:17 AM
I know u need 10 troll essence for the sword but i already have more than that so hopefully u're right and we'll get another quest like a market quest for 99 horns and essences and the reward should be 100 gems at least LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))) wouldn't that be nice?

maguar
11-29-12, 03:28 AM
I know u need 10 troll essence for the sword but i already have more than that so hopefully u're right and we'll get another quest like a market quest for 99 horns and essences and the reward should be 100 gems at least LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))) wouldn't that be nice?

Lol. I'd need months to be able to do one like that.

david0207
11-29-12, 03:30 AM
Lol. I'd need months to be able to do one like that.

Don't worry i'll send some of my trolls your way LOL

yupiyupigumgum
11-29-12, 04:19 AM
See how it goes, if it continues it may pay to email TL support...... As you say it may be a bug in your game

since I've got sir piglessworth goal, I never got any golden apple, either from adventure or from my so-called magic garden (it only give me magic fruit and coins) so, it has been 2 weeks and I still can't complete the goal. Could it be there's a bug too? a big one I think :mad:

tiggerhobbes
11-29-12, 04:32 AM
I get trolled all the time as well. I was told if you just ignore them and don't feed them they go away (j/k)

I do hope they find some use for troll dropping though, I'm already stock piling. If only they drop as much GD.

Any idea what specifically invites skunkupines? They are so cute I miss them. I'm also one skunk short of finishing my perils goal =_=

maguar
11-29-12, 04:35 AM
Lol troll droppings.

As for skunks wheat's supposed to be good. I'm starting to have luck with white flowers tonight.

roosfamily
11-29-12, 04:44 AM
I want trolls I need trolls! I need 2 more troll's essence to build excalibam and it seems I can't get them.
I am looking for trolls everywhere but they don't show up when you're in need.
Perhaps I can visit your kingdom? :P

david0207
11-29-12, 05:53 AM
I want trolls I need trolls! I need 2 more troll's essence to build excalibam and it seems I can't get them.

You're more than welcome and please take them all with you, i only ask for some fangbeasts in return, not many, just 4 of them LOL

roosfamily
11-29-12, 06:36 AM
LOL
I have looked for fangbeasts for a long time to complete the defender quest.
Now I have fang everytime but no troll.
It's driving me insane ;)

midnightmeerkat
11-29-12, 10:02 AM
I think we should go visit David and raid his stash...... :). I need 3 essences (ugggh...whew.....gag)

david0207
11-29-12, 10:13 AM
I think we should go visit David and raid his stash...... :). I need 3 essences (ugggh...whew.....gag)

Please come now, it's my second in a row in less than 1 min :(((((( i had energy for the first one but for the second i'm out. i'll leave him there maybe u guys can come **** him LOL

david0207
11-29-12, 10:17 AM
Actually i might be able to give you a good tip. Hopefully it will work for u as well. The trolls seem to prefer mining rocks and i've noticed that the second i get jewels or silver ore that's when they appear and i read in a post that they prefer "wealth" and "richness" cuz they do tend to come when i collelct from royal buildings as well.

david0207
11-29-12, 10:28 AM
ok so i really think i have a problem.....i just got the 3rd one within mining the same rock..............and i'm only on hit 13......i think i'll stop mining and just collect from mines cuz literally this is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, i'm spending all my energy on trolls :(((((. Guess what i'll be dreaming tonight??? Trolls of course!!!!!!!!!

david0207
11-29-12, 10:30 AM
and if u want to finish them in 4 hits go: right, left, right, middle

maggieyyli
11-29-12, 12:34 PM
skunkupine loves to appear when harvesting wheat or petals; fangbeast loves something red like red pepper, sawmill, or marketplace; glimmer troll loves glimmerbulb or collecting from buildings

midnightmeerkat
11-29-12, 12:41 PM
skunkupine loves to appear when harvesting wheat or petals; fangbeast loves something red like red pepper, sawmill, or marketplace; glimmer troll loves glimmerbulb or collecting from buildings

Except for David's trolls which love HIM

david0207
11-29-12, 03:07 PM

well it looks like in my case trolls like all the things above more than fangs. market place=trolls, red peppers= a lot of trolls. the only one that actually gave me a fang was the sawmill but it only happened once. hopefully it will happen again and at some point till the end of the year i ll finish the monsters quest cuz i would really hate to start next year with trolls :)))))

The_Sicilian
01-12-13, 09:27 AM
Why doesn't TL implement the capability for us all to visit our neighbors and fight trolls for them? Or whatever. Pest is left on the. Board that's obviously causing a nuisance for our beloved neighbor..... It's a Win Win?! Or is that not the TL motto? MO?
Just an incredibly awesome ides I thought I'd throw out there.

vizcaya112
01-12-13, 09:59 AM
I really don't want anyone to fight my troll.....he is hanging out on the side and keeping away all the other beasts......it is a strategy for me to keep him there!!!

arale_norimaki
01-12-13, 10:11 AM
Lol, same thing for me! after defeati g the troll king it took me like two weeks to have a beast at a place where it doesn't bother me at all. Please, do not defeat it from me!

midnightmeerkat
01-12-13, 01:01 PM
Yes, me too. ....... I carefully lured a beastie and trapped him, it would be a nuisance to me to have someone **** him

hmgdanielson
01-12-13, 03:42 PM
Why doesn't TL implement the capability for us all to visit our neighbors and fight trolls for them? Or whatever. Pest is left on the. Board that's obviously causing a nuisance for our beloved neighbor..... It's a Win Win?! Or is that not the TL motto? MO?
Just an incredibly awesome ides I thought I'd throw out there.

I used to think this, but now that I have a pet skunkupine, I wouldn't want anyone to hurt him! He's totally cute - if a bit ornery - and when he's around, the monsters stay away. Since he does his job so well, I'm perfectly willing to deal with his cantankerousness and just give him his space.

;)

tiggerhobbes
01-17-13, 04:24 AM
I used to think this, but now that I have a pet skunkupine, I wouldn't want anyone to hurt him! He's totally cute - if a bit ornery - and when he's around, the monsters stay away. Since he does his job so well, I'm perfectly willing to deal with his cantankerousness and just give him his space.

;)

Just make sure you don't keep him in front of the windmill or your neighbors might come knocking in the tavern with few well chosen words......

jaybay1147
01-31-13, 06:26 PM
Well...I need to get a troll. :[

aimeeq
02-01-13, 10:44 PM
I kept a troll trapped for months, now I wish I hadn't. I need rat tails to make hot sauce. I won't trap anything else until I am maxed on anything they give

hmgdanielson
02-02-13, 12:00 AM
Just make sure you don't keep him in front of the windmill or your neighbors might come knocking in the tavern with few well chosen words......

:)

I used that weird trail of land to capture him so he doesn't interfere with anything. ;)

supernik126
02-02-13, 10:00 PM
I have the opposite problem as well. Ive have trolls and fangbeast galore! I finished the required 10 each, at least 2x over, but cant find any skunks! I use to have so many, perhaps Ive ****ed them all off, lol. Ive harvested plenty of wheat with no luck, but bc I've been maxed out on white petals I never thought to try there. Ill have to see if it helps.