PDA

View Full Version : Some questions I have about the game

FuLLoFMeAT
11-28-12, 11:48 PM
Been playing the game for awhile but I am still unsure about a couple things in regards with some in-game functions. Would very much appreciate anyone able to answer the following questions:

1) What does the "hearts" do in the social section? Thought it increased the daily gold award by a certain amount depending on the amount of hearts you have but wanted to make sure.

2) When you "gift" someone, does it take the item out of your inventory? or is it just there to act in good faith?

3) Following #2, if you neighbor "requests" an item that is NOT a quest item, and you decide to send it, does that, as well, take the item out of your inventory?
I tried testing #2 and 3 but unless it takes it out upon acceptance by the donee, then I can't really keep track of the numbers.
Can't think of any more questions on the top of my head. Thanks in advance to those that answer.

Baraze
11-28-12, 11:51 PM
The heart means when someone is visiting the community, they have a better chance of seeing you listed and visiting. It doesn't giepve you any rewards, other than showing you are a team player.

When you respond to a friends request or gift a neighbor (only three daily) it does NOT take what you have in your storage. So don't be afraid.

dng1234
11-29-12, 04:59 AM
In regards to the hearts... I was under the impression the the higher your heart rating then the more likely you were to show up under the community tab where you can visit random people. When people visit you and click on buildings that have hearts on them, the next time that person collects from that building you get more coins.