PDA

View Full Version : Boo Dragon Removed

Candy3030
11-28-12, 09:27 PM
edit(KP) Boo relisted until 10/17 10am PST.
Edit(KP) Boo Dragon is back for a limited time- 10-17-13

12 Hours

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/E2865BE4-306D-4FD3-8FE2-C86BCF9FA2A8-924-000001A49E73DD42-1.jpg

Hi all
I was just wondering... Is the boo dragon still available for you guys?
Mabe I missed a post somewhere but I still have mine in my market??
Wasen't it a limited edition?
Is it going to stay?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies :o

grondai
11-28-12, 09:30 PM
Hi all
Is it going to

It's limited edition. As long as it's still in the market you can still breed it. I don't have a timer for it atm

Candy3030
11-28-12, 09:42 PM
Ok thank you... I dident have a timer either so I thought mabe it was there to stay :(

Thank you

Takiofallen
11-28-12, 09:44 PM
timer might pop up tomorrow when the update hits so be ready

Candy3030
11-28-12, 09:49 PM

Very true :(
Ohhh well that one will make the list of 'have nots' also.... :(

Takiofallen
11-28-12, 09:51 PM
you must believe to achieve lol
Very true :(
Ohhh well that one will make the list of 'have nots' also.... :(

Candy3030
11-28-12, 10:09 PM
you must believe to achieve lol

Oufffff!! Having a very hard time with that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That diamond is driving me insane and made me stop believing ....:o
But its ok.... The game is enjoyable anyhow http://i.imgur.com/LRKmc.gif

magzlitex777
11-29-12, 12:40 AM
Oufffff!! Having a very hard time with that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That diamond is driving me insane and made me stop believing ....:o
But its ok.... The game is enjoyable anyhow http://i.imgur.com/LRKmc.gif

Don't give up hope. I just got mine today. Ive been breeding for it for MONTHS. Lol. I bred my fairy dragon with my charm dragon. Both are epic.

Candy3030
11-29-12, 01:14 AM
Don't give up hope. I just got mine today. Ive been breeding for it for MONTHS. Lol. I bred my fairy dragon with my charm dragon. Both are epic.

Im trying very hard not to lose hope:(
Thanks! I'll take all the extra info I can get:rolleyes:
Btw , congrats on yours :):)

Takiofallen
11-29-12, 01:18 AM
it's impossible to breed a boo using those two dragons

Snapenath
11-29-12, 01:29 AM
it's impossible to breed a boo using those two dragons

I think magzlitex was speaking about the Diamond :)

I've been trying to get that stupid Boo for days now, and I onbly get Luck dragons, and keep seeing those 17 hours.... Such a pain to get that one!
Will keep trying though, till we see the pop up..

tasjatjuh157
11-29-12, 03:40 AM
I need the boo too to complete the album, those 17 hours are horrid but yesterday i got 13 hours! i didnt have the hypnotic yet :D but back to trying for Boo...

what combo are you all using ?

im going with luck/infinity

rosha11
11-29-12, 05:08 AM
I just got a boo actually ^^ (its an egg now...) i was so happy after seeing billions of 17 hours. Got it with a simple magic and light.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-29-12, 06:27 AM
I've given up on boo... : (
After currently having a luck in the nest, and magic in the den... I think it's time to say adios.

flowless
11-29-12, 06:30 AM
I used luck and hypnotic

Snapenath
11-29-12, 06:36 AM
I've only used the simple Light + Magic...
Hadn't thought about Light + Light/purple or Light/Purple + Light/Purple...
Will try that... but I guess it'll be some more 17 hours...

flowless
11-29-12, 06:38 AM
I've only used the simple Light + Magic...
Hadn't thought about Light + Light/purple or Light/Purple + Light/Purple...
Will try that... but I guess it'll be some more 17 hours...

Tried simple light and purple for a very long time
When I switched to luck and hypnotic
I got witch second try and boo after that

Candy3030
11-29-12, 06:26 PM

Right on ! Got the timer at the same time as the new dragon today :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::o

clarknova81
11-29-12, 07:03 PM
My quest for Boo... Here's there results... Uhm uhm:

Luck x Magic: Luck
Luck x Magic: Hypnotic
Magic x Luck: Luck
Macic x Luck: Boo

Candy3030
11-30-12, 06:00 AM
My quest for Boo... Here's there results... Uhm uhm:

Luck x Magic: Hypnotic
Magic x Luck: Luck
Macic x Luck: Boo

Omg!! I got them both with the combos you put up! Thank you very much!
For some reason they worked this morning after numerous 17 hr lucks and today well, bang bang one after the other :D:D:D
I did magic & luck first, and got the boo... and right after I did, luck & magic and got the hypnotic. Ohhhh my, Im sooooo happy! I was missing them both
http://i.imgur.com/gU8YG.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/gU8YG.gif

suzysuzy35
11-30-12, 08:33 AM
So happy, got my boo today and its says limited edition time nearly up, 12 hours breeding time, checked it and its def a boo.

clarknova81
11-30-12, 08:40 AM
Omg!! I got them both with the combos you put up! Thank you very much!
For some reason they worked this morning after numerous 17 hr lucks and today well, bang bang one after the other :D:D:D
I did magic & luck first, and got the boo... and right after I did, luck & magic and got the hypnotic. Ohhhh my, Im sooooo happy! I was missing them both
http://i.imgur.com/gU8YG.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/gU8YG.gif

I'm sooo happy for you? I always use a hybrid x pure combo when I want to get a specific dragon, and it works most of the time...

makafushigi
11-30-12, 11:55 AM
I need the boo too to complete the album, those 17 hours are horrid but yesterday i got 13 hours! i didnt have the hypnotic yet :D but back to trying for Boo...

what combo are you all using ?

im going with luck/infinity

OMG. I would sincerely like to thank you for posting the luck/infinity combination. It totally worked for me the first try. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! My Boo dragon will be coming out of the breeding den in 11hrs.

doobert
11-30-12, 01:18 PM
light x magic = 6 lucks
magic x luck = 2 hypnotics in a row
luck x magic = luck
NO BOO :-(

kasaokc
11-30-12, 05:17 PM
After numerous try with Luck, Light, Magic, etc. I finally kept one of the lucks and got it to level 4. Then I tried Luck/Luck and got a 12 hour breed time. So happy!

Although I had a stupid moment ... I was thinking Boo was 9 hours so I kept looking at the egg chart trying to figure out if I had a Mistmoth ... and how did I manage that with luck/luck ???

jckck
12-01-12, 10:47 AM
I got from laser 6 X luck 4 = boo 1st try ;)

Marty67
12-01-12, 04:09 PM
Finally got my Boo with Magic (lvl 10) and Luck (lvl 9). Tried several times Magic and Light and now on the second try with Magic and Luck it finally worked (on the first try the Luck was still lvl 7)

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 04:15 PM
Has everyone who bred boo since the time started used luck???

kasaokc
12-01-12, 04:19 PM
Has everyone who bred boo since the time started used luck???

I did. In fact I used double luck! (and it worked :) )

Marty67
12-01-12, 04:19 PM
Like i wrote, i just did Magic and Luck some minutes ago. Breeding is still at 11h45m and started with 12h

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 04:20 PM
I read what you wrote the question was not for you
Like i wrote, i just did Magic and Luck some minutes ago. Breeding is still at 11h45m and started with 12h

kwhales
12-01-12, 04:22 PM
Thought I had boo or mistmoth using wizard and hypnotic.....turned out to be winter.....wow didn't see that coming.

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 04:25 PM
i am a jerk i didn't take in to account the darn light element...........
Thought I had boo or mistmoth using wizard and hypnotic.....turned out to be winter.....wow didn't see that coming.

Zulac99
12-01-12, 04:26 PM
Light x Magic = 1 hypnotic, 9 Luck, and 3 Boo's

kwhales
12-01-12, 04:28 PM
Just tried luck and hypnotic both level 7...got luck. Think I will go back to wizard hypnotic or maybe luck next time.

kwhales
12-01-12, 04:28 PM
i am a jerk i didn't take in to account the darn light element...........

Yeah, me either. I saw water, but didn't see winter floating nearby.

margaritaville99
12-01-12, 05:53 PM
After reading this whole post a couple times, this finally hit me --- I don't have to have a Diamond to get the new dragon? Is this right? :confused:

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 06:04 PM
to get Anubis yes for boo no
After reading this whole post a couple times, this finally hit me --- I don't have to have a Diamond to get the new dragon? Is this right? :confused:

tezcatlo
12-01-12, 06:05 PM
Has anyone tried love x winter or laserlight x winter? I keep trying but just can't get a boo!!!

tezcatlo
12-01-12, 06:07 PM
Just tried luck and hypnotic both level 7...got luck. Think I will go back to wizard hypnotic or maybe luck next time.

Plz let me know if wizard x luck gets u a boo!!

kwhales
12-01-12, 06:18 PM
Plz let me know if wizard x luck gets u a boo!!

I will. Right now I have luck breeding. Debating whether to speed him up to start to try again. Should I or shouldn't I? Such a dilemna.

tezcatlo
12-01-12, 06:18 PM
Just tried wizard level 8 x laserlight level (wizard on the left) and got 12 hours!!!! Could i finally have a Boo?????

kwhales
12-01-12, 06:21 PM
Just tried wizard level 8 x laserlight level (wizard on the left) and got 12 hours!!!! Could i finally have a Boo?????

Hope you get your boo.

srsr2525
12-01-12, 08:22 PM
Just got mine from Light (left) + Magic (right), both are Epic. :o

tezcatlo
12-01-12, 11:02 PM
Hope you get your boo.

Well i sped up the breeding and from wizard x laser i got a winter!!! Grrrr i'm so frustrated right now! I don't know if i should just try again, try laser x wizard, or just try another pairing!!! Any suggestions?

Takiofallen
12-01-12, 11:15 PM
why laser? just use light/magic hybrids
Well i sped up the breeding and from wizard x laser i got a winter!!! Grrrr i'm so frustrated right now! I don't know if i should just try again, try laser x wizard, or just try another pairing!!! Any suggestions?

tezcatlo
12-02-12, 12:01 AM
why laser? just use light/magic hybrids

I've tried light & purple, light & luck, wizard & laser, luck & purple..... still no boo! Does boo have more purple or light??? any suggestions???

moosehay
12-02-12, 12:13 AM
I got mine with light and magic after 8 tries

stellasislant
12-02-12, 03:41 AM
I start trying to get a Boo this weekend, just because are the last days you can breed this dragon.
I breed my epic Magic with a lvl7 light and I get two luckies.
Now, my 3rd try is a 12 hrs breeding, so it must be a Boo!!

jckck
12-02-12, 10:02 AM
I've tried light & purple, light & luck, wizard & laser, luck & purple..... still no boo! Does boo have more purple or light??? any suggestions???

I got from laser x luck 1st try

margaritaville99
12-02-12, 03:15 PM
to get Anubis yes for boo no

Thank you Takiofallen! I was still a bit confused on that one --lol. So I got my little Light up to 4 and started putting him and Magic together, so far 1. Luck--rushed him and put him in the evolution temple, 2. 13-hrs looks like Hypnotic. Should I rush the Hypnotic and also the Luck to get in a few more tries? If so, which should I use next (for Boo)?

I thought all the halloween special dragons were gone :eek:

And one other question....the LE dragons--I missed out on getting the Witch, Zombie, and probably this one Boo, do you think we will have a chance in the future to get these or is it worth my gold to keep trying for this one being I missed the others? I tried really hard for the others and did not get anywhere with them and couldn't try for Boo because I did not have a Light and couldn't afford him or his habitat. So, is it worth it to keep trying, I am not sure just what the LE's are going to be used for.
:(

kwhales
12-02-12, 03:28 PM
Thank you Takiofallen! I was still a bit confused on that one --lol. So I got my little Light up to 4 and started putting him and Magic together, so far 1. Luck--rushed him and put him in the evolution temple, 2. 13-hrs looks like Hypnotic. Should I rush the Hypnotic and also the Luck to get in a few more tries? If so, which should I use next (for Boo)?

I thought all the halloween special dragons were gone :eek:

And one other question....the LE dragons--I missed out on getting the Witch, Zombie, and probably this one Boo, do you think we will have a chance in the future to get these or is it worth my gold to keep trying for this one being I missed the others? I tried really hard for the others and did not get anywhere with them and couldn't try for Boo because I did not have a Light and couldn't afford him or his habitat. So, is it worth it to keep trying, I am not sure just what the LE's are going to be used for.
:(

You have 27 more hours for BOO. Hypnotic is 13 hours and luck being 17 hours. The choice to use gold is up to you. You could wait a bit longer and use as little gold as possible....

Is your breeding den empty? Remember you just need purple and light elements. Not specifcally luck...yes people have had luck with luck but not all.

I for one tried luck and got luck, no BOO. The choice is yours.

As for the LE's coming back....there was a hint that they have been put away for the season....so next halloween, who knows.

kwhales
12-02-12, 03:29 PM
P.S> remember whatever you try, get it out of the breeding den before the timer is gone.

margaritaville99
12-02-12, 04:44 PM
P.S> remember whatever you try, get it out of the breeding den before the timer is gone.

Thank you Kwhales, very good to know! Answer to other question, my den still has magic and light in there making the hypnotic--according to the dragon guide for hours to complete.

kwhales
12-02-12, 05:43 PM
Thank you Kwhales, very good to know! Answer to other question, my den still has magic and light in there making the hypnotic--according to the dragon guide for hours to complete.

Not knowing where you are.....or how long they have been making magic, you could speed them up right before you go to bed, the start breeding again. Your luck is going to take longer in the temple since he is 17 hrs. If you want to use luck, you will need to speed him up too. Then while you sleep, you can be breeding another pair.

mimisarah
12-02-12, 09:08 PM
Boo has been the impossible dragon for me :(

jimtsang
12-03-12, 12:01 AM
I got 4 Luck already . . . . .
even I got a diamond accidentally when I trying Boo XDD

s_lynne
12-03-12, 02:56 AM
Over the past few days, I've been frantically tryin to breed the Boo Dragon before time runs out. Ironically, with EVERY breeding session, all I've gotten is the Luck Dragon. Now that there's about 16 hours and 10 minutes remaining, it seems like this opportunity is gonna pass me by. :(

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-03-12, 03:14 AM
I feel the exact same way. I'm gonna try and squeeze one more try in though. Speed up my luck in the den. "It ain't over till it's over!" ? L.K

sweetstuff525
12-03-12, 06:09 AM
Good luck ... It's okay if you don't get it im missing the witch

Plus still no diamond

LilMzB4Life
12-03-12, 06:19 AM
I know how you feel, no 'Boo' for me either. All I have gotten is Luck :-(.

home4pie
12-03-12, 08:22 AM
how many time is left for boo? i don't have a timer and if it's correct i have a boo in the breeding den. i wonder do i have to speed it up. is it only save when it's in the nest or only when it's hatch?

cedkugedchgd
12-03-12, 08:28 AM
how many time is left for boo? i don't have a timer and if it's correct i have a boo in the breeding den. i wonder do i have to speed it up. is it only save when it's in the nest or only when it's hatch?

1. there are still 10 hours and 32 minutes left!
2. no, you don't have to speed up, it must be save in the breeding den :)

mimisarah
12-03-12, 09:29 AM
LOL Out of gold trying for Boo and nothing. ;)

cozycafe69
12-03-12, 09:42 AM
I tried constantly, getting a million lock dragons to sell... finally ending up with 2 hypnotic, but I really wanted the boo.. He reminds me of a flying purple cow... Ah well, maybe next year :(

margaritaville99
12-03-12, 12:38 PM
:( I too am still Boo "who"!! Trying and trying only getting Luck's. Also I didn't get the Witch or Zombie after trying too many times to remember. I will give one more try before the bell rings, good luck everyone or rather good Boo everyone. :rolleyes:

Chelle32177
12-03-12, 12:46 PM
Never got a Zombie just a bunch of Poisons. Got 1 Witch by sheer luck. Have not had any Boo success just over run with Lucks. Have time to try once more. I am afraid to even say wish me Luck incase that is what I get again

lotusthreads
12-03-12, 01:13 PM
I have lost count of how many lucks I got trying for boo, finally just gave up on boo

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-03-12, 03:39 PM
I feel the exact same way. I'm gonna try and squeeze one more try in though. Speed up my luck in the den. "It ain't over till it's over!" (C) L.K

Just got it......yay me :) Thanks to whoever suggested hypnotic & magic! You're a star!!
*curtsies*

kwhales
12-03-12, 03:44 PM
Just got it......yay me :) Thanks to whoever suggested hypnotic & magic! You're a star!!
*curtsies*

Well CONGRATULATIONS> I know how much you wanted it. I'll have to stop by and play. Are you speeding it up?

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-03-12, 04:29 PM
Well CONGRATULATIONS> I know how much you wanted it. I'll have to stop by and play. Are you speeding it up?

Thanks!
No, not speeding it up... crossing my fingers that it doesn't turn into a luck!!
Already have 7 in habitats, and 2 in the nest. : /

At the time of zombie, I got that also with less than a few hours to spare.... so I'm hoping Boo will be ok : /

cedkugedchgd
10-22-13, 10:33 AM
ITS BACK ITS BACk!!!! :D

OMG my favourite halloween dragon, i can't wait to try for this one!

creolepraline
10-22-13, 10:51 AM
ITS BACK ITS BACk!!!! :D

OMG my favourite halloween dragon, i can't wait to try for this one!

I cut you slack on helios and you make me tease you about this...this...this...slobber dragon? Ugh! It's grotesque and not in a good spooky way at epic. If I get him....he's staying a Baby. 17 hours first try. Isn't my "luck" great?

cedkugedchgd
10-22-13, 10:52 AM
I cut you slack on helios and you make me tease you about this...this...this...slobber dragon? Ugh! It's grotesque and not in a good spooky way at epic. If I get him....he's staying a Baby. 17 hours first try. Isn't my "luck" great?

but...but...

*cries, runs away and keeps on whining in a corner*

kooky panda
10-22-13, 10:54 AM
Good Luck everyone! Here is the egg you are looking for!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/E2865BE4-306D-4FD3-8FE2-C86BCF9FA2A8-924-000001A49E73DD42-1.jpg

creolepraline
10-22-13, 10:55 AM
but...but...

Ok, you win, he's adorbs. Took me six pages to find out its 13 hours. Oh I hope zombie comes back. He's look whoopi Goldberg in the face. You gotta look at it with one of squinted from the side. I won't use gold, just have enough left in case I need to speed a few rounds of the tournament or need to...gulp....use ultimate. Better not.

Mani_Sari
10-22-13, 10:56 AM
but...but...

Don't forget your mobile while your in that corner, you can try for this dragon while crying and whining hehe.

spectacular2nv
10-22-13, 11:08 AM
Ok, you win, he's adorbs. Took me six pages to find out its 13 hours. Oh I hope zombie comes back. He's look whoopi Goldberg in the face. You gotta look at it with one of squinted from the side. I won't use gold, just have enough left in case I need to speed a few rounds of the tournament or need to...gulp....use ultimate. Better not.

12hours

spectacular2nv
10-22-13, 11:13 AM
Got 12hours in the den. Yay!

ginrae22
10-22-13, 11:14 AM
i can't see the timer for some reason when i go to my market... it's cut off.

kutty4
10-22-13, 11:27 AM
This is just not right. Anubis/Angel, boosted breed, first try 12 hours. Glad i'm not chasing this like the witch.

buttmarb
10-22-13, 11:52 AM
So if this is in my market I can breed it RGHT? I don't have buy it only?...

LionsDragons
10-22-13, 12:45 PM

That's my understanding. Can we get an official ruling on this?

Oh, and i'm using an IOS device. ;)

Thnx!

amicacordis
10-22-13, 12:54 PM
Got 12hours in the den. Yay!

what combo did you use?

ginrae22
10-22-13, 12:55 PM
That's my understanding. Can we get an official ruling on this?

Oh, and i'm using an IOS device. ;)

Thnx!

people have already gotten it from breeding. so we are good to go. Whether we can be successful...that's entirely up to fate.

kooky panda
10-22-13, 12:59 PM
Yes you can get it from breeding.

amicacordis
10-22-13, 01:13 PM
Yes! Angel and Anubis 2nd try. I can't believe this one was so easy to get :)

aceblade
10-22-13, 01:18 PM
Everyone should be wary about evolving this one.
It's baby stage is cute as heck, but it becomes more and more COW-LIKE as it grows older.

Mani_Sari
10-22-13, 01:19 PM
Angel/Peacock 1st try, I'm having so much luck with the previous Halloween dragons, too bad I can't say the same with this years additions lol.

creolepraline
10-22-13, 01:32 PM
Angel/Anubis, two back to back Boos. This one wasnt my favorite from last years so naturally it was the easiest to get.

spectacular2nv
10-22-13, 01:42 PM
what combo did you use?

I used angel/hypnotic. White/purple works better for me. Got 3 already

Amaranta_Moony
10-22-13, 01:50 PM
Only 3 days to get him... So sad.

cedkugedchgd
10-22-13, 01:59 PM

WHAT?! Let me see the timer!!!

knj00
10-22-13, 02:02 PM
WHAT?! Let me see the timer!!!

I didn't take a pic. but I saw the timer also. It expires on Friday. :(

ginrae22
10-22-13, 02:03 PM
that's messed up! I couldn't see the timer so I had no idea!

toaster321
10-22-13, 02:11 PM
Got it on first try!!!!!

cedkugedchgd
10-22-13, 02:11 PM
I didn't take a pic. but I saw the timer also. It expires on Friday. :(

WHAT?!?! NOO please no :( this is my all time favourite halloween dragon please don't let this be true -_-

funnyrandomness5112
10-22-13, 02:12 PM
Friday! I don't get my Ipod back till Sunday, My Parents and TL hate me. Can we Get a CM's Note on the timer?

toaster321
10-22-13, 02:13 PM
10937 it's 12 hours right ?

funnyrandomness5112
10-22-13, 02:15 PM
10937 it's 12 hours right ?

Yes, 11:59 Timer 12 Gold to Speed.
Hypnotic is 12:59 Timer and 13 Gold to speed

danni7788
10-22-13, 04:17 PM
Absolutely shocked I got this first try, angel and trickster. It helps make me feel better since I missed out on witch again!

toaster321
10-22-13, 05:00 PM
Yeah I also missed witch

yayacupcake
10-22-13, 07:42 PM
Great... looks like if I don't have an Angel dragon like the rest of you I won't get it. I spent at minimum a couple months solely chasing this dragon last year, I even missed Turkey Dragon completely.. it came and left before the Boo dragon left...

First try, Light & Peacock... 17 hour timer... I'll be blowing through my gold on Friday morning it looks like...

miget411
10-22-13, 08:15 PM

This only gives me 3 tries if I don't use gold since I don't have access to the game during the day while I am at work. At least give us one weekend to get it please.

killah611
10-22-13, 10:46 PM
Dang....44hr fail trying for bo0.

mrarfan
10-22-13, 11:17 PM
If it's RELISTED why is it LIMITED? =.=

kutty4
10-22-13, 11:35 PM
Daughter first try magic/light boosted, coworkers first try magic/light boosted. And now I'm getting my second Gold/Hypnotic boosted. I'd say boosted is working well. Just wish it would give me a Skelton.

rosewaterlily
10-23-13, 12:38 AM
I didn't see that this came back until the timer just popped up for two days left, and of course I have a virtue just starting to breed in the den. Boo!

cedkugedchgd
10-23-13, 01:20 AM
i am having the exact same struggle with boo right now -_- one luck after the other. couldn't these luck dragons just turn into some real luck and give me my honey boo boo child?! :(

mrarfan
10-23-13, 02:29 AM
i am having the exact same struggle with boo right now -_- one luck after the other. couldn't these luck dragons just turn into some real luck and give me my honey boo boo child?! :(

Agree with you XD
I also got Luck first try....Hoping to get Boo very soon :) I haven't even got Hypnotic yet =.=

nicoleariel1
10-23-13, 03:11 AM
4 luck fails 3 hypnotic fails 2days 7 hrs i have 3 nest don't think i'm getting it but i got witch no new holloween dragons though

LionsDragons
10-23-13, 04:51 AM
Great... looks like if I don't have an Angel dragon like the rest of you I won't get it.

Not at all! I just got it on my second try using only Light & Magic. I hope this helps raise your spirits (no pun intended). Don't give up hope yet.

Lesimony
10-23-13, 06:20 AM
I had just gotten a Virtue breeding when Boo was re-listed (was breeding Charm/Sunrise trying for Skeleton and Pumpkin). So that was 33hrs of the den tied up. Put it on the nest, went ahead and put Magic/Luck in the den and got 17 hr Luck. Will try again tomorrow when get Virtue off nest, but this doesn't look good. TL really should have given at least a week like they did with Witch.

dragon1fighter
10-23-13, 07:47 AM
I had just gotten a Virtue breeding when Boo was re-listed (was breeding Charm/Sunrise trying for Skeleton and Pumpkin). So that was 33hrs of the den tied up. Put it on the nest, went ahead and put Magic/Luck in the den and got 17 hr Luck. Will try again tomorrow when get Virtue off nest, but this doesn't look good. TL really should have given at least a week like they did with Witch.

I'm trying for this, but really I want Anubis or Angel lol

kms899
10-23-13, 07:51 AM
over 900 gold for speeding, still nothing, just luck and hypnotic.

jus7_me89
10-23-13, 08:55 AM
i think i got it ! peacock and light : 12 h ! it has to be the Boo !

Anyuszko
10-23-13, 08:57 AM
6 luck fails in a row, 5 with boosted breed... :( whats wrong with my luck?

MajicHearts
10-23-13, 09:39 AM

May I ask how you know it's 3 days(less now)?

kms899
10-23-13, 09:40 AM
pop up with count down.

cymoril69
10-23-13, 10:23 AM
Where's the timer pop-up? I don't see it under "featured". The top half of the display is completely cut off and I can't scroll up.

cedkugedchgd
10-23-13, 10:32 AM
i never have a timer at the featured section, i only get them when i open the game the first time on a day.

i'm not getting this anyway. i mean seriously, less than 3 days for a super rare with a 90% fail time of 17hrs? no thanks xD

chwkiwi
10-23-13, 11:15 AM
Almost All of us meet a lot of luck, firestorm, sunrise, virtune and poison before halloween, is it make sense or meaningful? Due to this ridiculous ratio to get any types of dragons, manys players leave. Pains no gains.

Nessa_V
10-23-13, 11:54 AM
OMG, got Boo but I didn't expected him, after my ridiculous hunt for Skeleton and for I don't have Angel or Anubis either. Had a lot of Luck fails, but got a second Hypnotic during the process, leveled it to Level 4 and bred it about 5 times with magic and got Boo. So happy. :D

LilMzB4Life
10-23-13, 01:24 PM
I've used up over 100 gold speed breeding in one day and still no Boo. All I get is Hypnotic and Luck. I'm not using up the little gold I have left. Maybe my game just was meant to breed Boo. Didn't get it last year but was hoping this year would be different. Fail times are too long and the amount of time given to breed it is too short.

belbar22
10-23-13, 01:26 PM
Aargh after tying up my breeding den with a wizard I forgot about BOO and have just tied up my den for another 22 hours. Dopey or what!!!

terryzalewski
10-23-13, 01:29 PM
Edit(KP) Boo Dragon is back for a limited time- 10-22-13

12 Hours

Hi all
Is it going to stay?

Boo just popped into my nest! :D Android, breedable, 12 hour hatch!

cedkugedchgd
10-23-13, 01:33 PM
uhhm,

teamlava, could you please extend the timer for another 4 days so that we got an entire week to try for it? would be really nice :)

ginrae22
10-23-13, 01:37 PM
I got one ! 3rd try with magic and light. Yay ! Now I need pumpkin to stop being so stubborn !

deamon506
10-23-13, 04:14 PM
If you breed a diamond with a luck, your only choices are the purple-white hybrids and the diamond-white or diamond-purple hybrid.

nilni
10-23-13, 05:13 PM
I failed twice with luck and pecocak, that ****ed me 1 and half day. The time is almost up...:(

sunkalito
10-23-13, 05:17 PM
I just got one on the first try in my nephew's account. Light x hypnotic. Dumb thing is, he doesn't even play anymore and he already had an epic boo (or is it adult?) from last year. Oh well. :(
The timer's so short!!

cosmoqueen
10-23-13, 05:26 PM
Light x magic got Boo on first try

funnyrandomness5112
10-23-13, 05:31 PM
light x magic got boo on first try

i wish i was you!!! :(

tuskmage
10-23-13, 05:41 PM
i wish i was you!!! :(

I got Boo from light/magic with one tried last year & I got another one with the same combo first try this year again. From Android by the way.

funnyrandomness5112
10-23-13, 05:42 PM
I got Boo from light/magic with one tried last year & I got another one with the same combo first try this year again. From Android by the way.

That's what i have been using. :I

tuskmage
10-23-13, 05:45 PM
That's what i have been using. :I

Well I never try any other combos. Hope it will work for you soon. 2 days left?

funnyrandomness5112
10-23-13, 05:47 PM
Well I never try any other combos. Hope it will work for you soon. 2 days left?

1 day 13 hours 12 minutes 50 seconds :)

tuskmage
10-23-13, 06:00 PM
1 day 13 hours 12 minutes 50 seconds :)

Lol last year I had no idea what is Boo. I saw the timer pop up with 2 hrs left to get Boo while I tried to put 2 dragons in the den for my next bred. I was thinking why not. so I put Light/Magic in the den & got 12 hrs. I remember I had to come to the forum to check the eggs chart :rolleyes:

yayacupcake
10-23-13, 06:06 PM
Great... looks like if I don't have an Angel dragon like the rest of you I won't get it. I spent at minimum a couple months solely chasing this dragon last year, I even missed Turkey Dragon completely.. it came and left before the Boo dragon left...

First try, Light & Peacock... 17 hour timer... I'll be blowing through my gold on Friday morning it looks like...

2nd try, Light & Peacock... 17 hour timer

kbrown0410
10-23-13, 06:26 PM
Dang....44hr fail trying for bo0.

wish i could get a 44hr fail

creolepraline
10-23-13, 06:30 PM
Hypnotic and magic. Light seems janky for some folks.

Leire22
10-23-13, 07:27 PM
Also Light 7 x Hypnotic 6, first try

One_Piece_
10-24-13, 12:27 AM
Yahhhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Anyuszko
10-24-13, 12:28 AM
After 7 fails on luck, 8th try got it. Also, 7 from this 8 tries were boosted.

cedkugedchgd
10-24-13, 01:43 AM
After 7 fails on luck, 8th try got it. Also, 7 from this 8 tries were boosted.

was the last one boosted?

Anyuszko
10-24-13, 03:30 AM
was the last one boosted?

Yes it was. And all of the other attempt but one.

kms899
10-24-13, 04:22 AM
I put light and magic at least 15 times with over 900 gold used, all Hypnotic and luck, two times with boost, but what does boost actually do?

Still no boo.

HenryLucky1
10-24-13, 05:45 AM
After heard that Boo is back, I downloaded the halloween version, throw Peacock and Light, 12 hours, yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I have waited for a year to get Boo!!!!!!!! That's my goal!!!! I think I will try for the second and third Boo...

Yyeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! I'm so happy!

moostermine
10-24-13, 05:47 AM
After heard that Boo is back, I downloaded the halloween version, throw Peacock and Light, 12 hours, yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I have waited for a year to get Boo!!!!!!!! That's my goal!!!! I think I will try for the second and third Boo...

Yyeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! I'm so happy!
Congrats Henry! So happy for you!
And us too, since it brought you back to us!

bellarose2012
10-24-13, 06:21 AM
After a bunch of fails using different combos I finally got it using hypnotic and peacock.

HenryLucky1
10-24-13, 06:44 AM
Congrats Henry! So happy for you!
And us too, since it brought you back to us!
Thanks Moo!

Anyuszko
10-24-13, 06:45 AM
I put light and magic at least 15 times with over 900 gold used, all Hypnotic and luck, two times with boost, but what does boost actually do?

Still no boo.

My advice is, speed up fewer but use boosted breed whenever you can. I earn coins enough for about 3 boosted breed a day (1.5m), so when I have gold I do not burn them immediately, but wait for have enough coins for boosted breed. Especially when the dragon has a timer.

yayacupcake
10-24-13, 06:55 AM
2nd try, Light & Peacock... 17 hour timer

Sped mine up a few hours ago, 3rd try, Light & Magic... 17 hour timer... looking good... :(

deamon506
10-24-13, 08:16 AM
No chance, 3 straight lucks and no gold. Oh well.

Kami365
10-24-13, 08:34 AM
Today I got my Boo dragon on my 3rd try, first two tries got two Hypnotic dragons,.the combo epic Magic & epic Light,.Last year I didn't get it tho ,always breed failed. Good luck everyone.

kms899
10-24-13, 10:47 AM
I just got this, but its on my android account, I want this on my ios.

cedkugedchgd
10-24-13, 11:13 AM
I JUST GOT HYPNOTIC!

yay, already had 10 of these but i also wanted something to brag about -.-

abt740
10-24-13, 12:03 PM
Where is the book timer? I ave looked through thread but can not locate. I am android and do not see boo as limited.

abt740
10-24-13, 12:06 PM
boo timer

HenryLucky1
10-24-13, 05:56 PM
I JUST GOT HYPNOTIC!

yay, already had 10 of these but i also wanted something to brag about -.-
Oh, I hope you get Boo!
btw, you haven't gotten Boo since last year?

HenryLucky1
10-24-13, 05:59 PM
16 hours more!!! hurry up guys!

funnyrandomness5112
10-24-13, 06:50 PM
I probably won't get this one. :( I Have one more Try..... :'( My Bad week just keeps rolling.... :'(

vicovideshotmail
10-24-13, 07:05 PM
I probably won't get this one. :( I Have one more Try..... :'( My Bad week just keeps rolling.... :'(
Don't worry Funny! I'm aware that they may bring it for a little more! :o

spectacular2nv
10-24-13, 07:25 PM
I have alot of combos for boo but the best combo I used was origami/hypnotic.
The worse fail for this combo: 32hrs titan.

I wish the best of luck to those who have not got one

vicovideshotmail
10-24-13, 07:27 PM
I have alot of combos for boo but the best combo I used was origami/hypnotic.
The worse fail for this combo: 32hrs titan.

I wish the best of luck to those who have not got one
The only thing that would be bad is to bring the Zombie for 3 days... LOL I use acronyms like OMG when something bad happens like this but return once more this Dragon!

funnyrandomness5112
10-24-13, 07:28 PM
Last try Luck. Please excuse me while I go cry, email support, cry some more, wait for support an when they tell me I'm **** out of luck, go cry some more... This angers me!

vicovideshotmail
10-24-13, 07:30 PM
Last try Luck. Please excuse me while I go cry, email support, cry some more, wait for support an when they tell me I'm **** out of luck, go cry some more... This angers me!
Or talk to a CM so it can make this dragon to stay for extra days!

funnyrandomness5112
10-24-13, 07:46 PM
Or talk to a CM so it can make this dragon to stay for extra days!

Tried.

DragonRA7
10-24-13, 08:01 PM
Please increase time would like to get this trying for my skeleton :)

kooky panda
10-24-13, 08:02 PM
I did pass on the request of extending the timer. :)

yayacupcake
10-24-13, 08:08 PM
Sped mine up a few hours ago, 3rd try, Light & Magic... 17 hour timer... looking good... :(

Sped up my fails and filled my nests.

4th try, Magic & Light, 13 hour timer...
5th try, Peacock & Light, 17 hour timer...
6th try, Hypnotic & Peacock, 13 hour timer...

Going to blow though my gold in 13 hours >.<

funnyrandomness5112
10-24-13, 08:09 PM
I did pass on the request of extending the timer. :)

Thank you so much Kooky! This is the ONLY dragon I have ever wanted!

yayacupcake
10-24-13, 08:11 PM
How much time do we have left? I didn't see a countdown timer, I'm android so I don't get an in-game timer...

vicovideshotmail
10-24-13, 08:39 PM
Tried.
Now, how do you feel about this?

funnyrandomness5112
10-24-13, 08:50 PM
How much time do we have left? I didn't see a countdown timer, I'm android so I don't get an in-game timer...

approx 13 Hours

yayacupcake
10-24-13, 08:53 PM
approx 13 Hours

Cool I should be good in 12 hours to speed breed... might start a bit earlier though just in case. Probably had 50+ fails in total going for this between this year and last >.<

owlsdragon
10-24-13, 09:02 PM
There is no way for me to get this Boo dragon, only 17 hours luck all along!!!!!!!!!

killah611
10-24-13, 09:03 PM
was pretty easy for me....3 tries

killah611
10-24-13, 09:04 PM
bo0 go away bring on scarecrow

yayacupcake
10-24-13, 10:37 PM

Scarecrow is goal related, so if you're iOS, you get it. Android... nope.

In about 1 month it'll be the 1 year anniversary of Android not having the goal decorations / dragons. Nice to see TL still uses the Storm dragon picture for most of the new versions on Android, teasing us with it, when they never add the feature... false advertising and falsely gets our hopes up.

sunkalito
10-25-13, 12:01 AM

That's not very nice. Just because it was easy for you? You only need to breed more dragons and then you'll get scarecrow from the album if you're ios.

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 12:07 AM
i won't get my favourite halloween dragon :( *sheds some girly tears*

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 01:08 AM
i won't get my favourite halloween dragon :( *sheds some girly tears*

LOL got 30 (+2 gold i had before xD) gold from bubble mania. threw in a new combo: light x luck.

got a luck. spent 25 gold on speeding hypnotic egg and luck in the breeding den. threw in light x luck again: 12 hours! :D now i'm broke xD

nilni
10-25-13, 01:16 AM
Consequent 17 hours 4 times... Bye bye Boo...:(

Trixie6969
10-25-13, 01:31 AM
Found out yesterday morning Boo was available for 3 days....I am an Android user & have no timer let alone a notification of a reissue of a former holiday dragon...we get a notification to get the dragon before it expires....

This game is losing the "fun" quality since we don't get get timers on reissued dragons and only find out about them thru neighbors...

belbar22
10-25-13, 01:58 AM
Alas I have just started breeding a hypnotic, so no Boo for me. Boo Hoo.

kms899
10-25-13, 02:15 AM
I have a question, during the last few days, I blew about 900 gold just to speed up the breeding of light and magic, all I get was luck (how lucky can you get ) and Hypnotic, and upto now with about 8hrs left, I get 12hrs with the same combo, I think it's boo, but without speeding and the timer should end first with the pair still breeding, will this still be boo in the process or can this change.

Aurry
10-25-13, 02:40 AM
I have a question, during the last few days, I blew about 900 gold just to speed up the breeding of light and magic, all I get was luck (how lucky can you get ) and Hypnotic, and upto now with about 8hrs left, I get 12hrs with the same combo, I think it's boo, but without speeding and the timer should end first with the pair still breeding, will this still be boo in the process or can this change.

I don't think it'll change.. I mean, the egg is already decided when the breed timer shows up, so it shouldn't change.. Take a screen shot just in case though..

belbar22
10-25-13, 04:17 AM

It will be fine. Well done.

kms899
10-25-13, 05:01 AM
Thanks, but 900 gold + about 15+ fail, this shouldn't really happen.

kooky panda
10-25-13, 05:03 AM
If you did breed the Boo and the dragon is removed from the market, this one will stay a Boo.

vicovideshotmail
10-25-13, 05:36 AM
If you did breed the Boo and the dragon is removed from the market, this one will stay a Boo.
Kooky, a question: I just got it in my den and it expires first on the market than in my den, can I still get it?

kooky panda
10-25-13, 05:41 AM
Kooky, a question: I just got it in my den and it expires first on the market than in my den, can I still get it?

When a dragon is removed from the market , it will not change what you are breeding.

funnyrandomness5112
10-25-13, 06:57 AM
Last Try for me. 12 Hours!!! I am exploding of excitement right now!

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 07:23 AM
Last Try for me. 12 Hours!!! I am exploding of excitement right now!

yeaaaahh, happy halloween! :D

funnyrandomness5112
10-25-13, 07:30 AM
yeaaaahh, happy halloween! :D

I hoppe you get it too Ced!

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 07:55 AM
I hoppe you get it too Ced!

also got it today! *high five* :D

Lesimony
10-25-13, 08:08 AM
Just spent 14 gold to speed egg and den for 1 more try. Another luck. So no Boo for me. It really hurt having my den/nest tied up with Virtue when they released for such a short time. This is the first time I've failed to get a dragon I was trying for before it expired. *sigh*

Time to go back to Skeleton.

funnyrandomness5112
10-25-13, 08:12 AM
also got it today! *high five* :D

Gratz! Boo Buddies! :D I have to admit, This is My FAVORITE Dragon in game!

yayacupcake
10-25-13, 09:19 AM
Does it for me. 2 years, non stop attempts while available, blowing all my gold. Probably 60+ attempts and nothing. Hope they extend the timer.

cedkugedchgd
10-25-13, 10:15 AM
wasnt boo actually supposed to be gone in 14 minutes? i can't see it in the market anymore.

FrozenTurtle
10-25-13, 10:58 AM
wasnt boo actually supposed to be gone in 14 minutes? i can't see it in the market anymore.

It was scheduled to be removed at 10 AM PDT

DragonRA7
10-25-13, 12:20 PM
Boo why do they give you so little time to breed :( all these are so hard to breed

dala12
10-25-13, 01:33 PM
Just got this dragon in my nest! 10998 so I have it just in time... But it is on my phone...not my iPad.

jeroen1975
10-25-13, 07:11 PM
OMG just got it in my nest! :cool: I didnt even realise that i had aimed at it at my 2nd island ! Nice surprise

innamoramento
10-26-13, 05:20 AM
Well, I didn't come on the forum for a few days and just got the notice in game when it was just 1 day 1/2 left ! You know, I can do without all the ads when I open the game, for me to breed the new ones, but couldn't you please make sure all platforms receive the message to breed a limited one when the FULL timer starts ??? Is this too much to ask ? Or is it just a trick to make one miss it and BUY it ?
Well forget about that...I am not sinking 1 penny into this game. Unless you start treating your customers better. Which I don't see happening soon.

LilMzB4Life
10-26-13, 07:24 AM
Well, didn't get it last year and this year was no different. Feeling sad because this is the one I wanted the most. ��

nicoleariel1
10-27-13, 03:01 AM
this has been one of the hardest fails for me got 6 hypnotic 10 luck gave up should't have even tryed to breed should have bought i got witch and i'm tryen for zombie now maybe better luck

sunkalito
10-27-13, 04:53 AM
Well, I didn't come on the forum for a few days and just got the notice in game when it was just 1 day 1/2 left ! You know, I can do without all the ads when I open the game, for me to breed the new ones, but couldn't you please make sure all platforms receive the message to breed a limited one when the FULL timer starts ??? Is this too much to ask ? Or is it just a trick to make one miss it and BUY it ?
Well forget about that...I am not sinking 1 penny into this game. Unless you start treating your customers better. Which I don't see happening soon.
That really is NOT fair. :( why doesn't everyone get a timer?? I remember not everyone got timers last time these halloween dragons were around, but that was one year ago. You'd think they would have worked this out by now!!

mistywjd
10-27-13, 11:36 AM
Come on guys, we need too do SOMETHING to speak up here!!! I feel like they are laughing how how pathetic we are, still playing this game no matter how many messed up things they to to us to rob us of our money. this was the only one I really wanted LAST year & couldn't get it & I tried non stop this year w/230 gold I'd been saving up since July just to try for Boo if it came back & came up short. why only 3 days to try for a super rare, (which have become more like ultra rares anymore)???? there's gotta be SOME way they can give us another chance if we all SPEAK UP, instead of just slumping away to the next, impossible to get, dragon post to complain there!!!!!!!!!!

mrarfan
10-28-13, 12:18 AM
Come on guys, we need too do SOMETHING to speak up here!!! I feel like they are laughing how how pathetic we are, still playing this game no matter how many messed up things they to to us to rob us of our money. this was the only one I really wanted LAST year & couldn't get it & I tried non stop this year w/230 gold I'd been saving up since July just to try for Boo if it came back & came up short. why only 3 days to try for a super rare, (which have become more like ultra rares anymore)???? there's gotta be SOME way they can give us another chance if we all SPEAK UP, instead of just slumping away to the next, impossible to get, dragon post to complain there!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to agree with you!
Even though I already got a Boo Dragon! But I still want other players to get theirs! It's HALLOWEEN! Let ALL the dragons stay until Halloween is over then remove them! 3 Days for this dragon is not enough! Plus it's SUPER RARE! What is this? This is not fair!
I'm also frustrated about this! I'm most likely to quit but I just can't because this game is my favorite even though I hate the updates and stuff lol
Also....They remove un-seasonal dragons? This is also another thing that makes me want to quit the game :p I didn't get that delicious ICE CREAM DRAGON! LoL

Hoping for next year to be a better one! :p

wishfulthinking13
10-28-13, 07:18 AM
With the release of so many Halloween dragons this year, plus those of us that missed last year's dragons, October has been a crazy breeding month! I am so thankful I got Witch and Zombie but Boo never showed his cute little face. There is still: Pumpkin, Raven, Vampire....the list goes on. Oh wait Mistmoth is back too! Please TL give us more time, please, please. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love the new edition of DS, but come on, just a few more days, or weeks.... Wink wink!

devastated1978
10-29-13, 09:26 PM
OMg oMg. I just saw an island with all boo dragons. Has anyone seen it???

MajicHearts
10-30-13, 12:11 PM

Will you share the name?

mrarfan
11-03-13, 11:03 PM

Have you asked for her/his ID? lol

AJImmer
06-23-14, 05:27 PM
Does anybody know if the Boo Dragon and all of the Halloween dragons from 2012 and 2013 be released again this fall?

Clark_Wayne
06-23-14, 05:41 PM
I would like to see them released :)
I just start the game last fall, so i could not get all the halloween dragons :eek:

MajicHearts
06-23-14, 06:11 PM
The island with lots of Boo dragons is ��SPECTACULAR�� - level150.

I don't know his/her ID, sorry.

JustKay
06-23-14, 11:06 PM
The island with lots of Boo dragons is ��SPECTACULAR�� - level150.

I don't know his/her ID, sorry.

Wow, I would like to see that. I only have two. An epic and one I'm keeping in the oh so cute baby state. They both haunt my dilapidated mansion decoration along with a zombie dragon.

kooky panda
06-24-14, 07:06 AM
Does anybody know if the Boo Dragon and all of the Halloween dragons from 2012 and 2013 be released again this fall?

TL will sometimes bring back old seasonal dragons, but it is too early to know anything at this time.

lilithgio
10-10-14, 11:03 PM
I saw this morning that boo and vampire are relisted on android. Hope i'll have more luck with this two. First try nothing :-(

Natasha_07
10-11-14, 12:18 PM
I saw this morning that boo and vampire are relisted on android. Hope i'll have more luck with this two. First try nothing :-(

Missed out on zombie and witch AGAIN... Hope I can get boo, the amount of time we get to breed these limited stuff is too little.

belbar22
10-11-14, 03:26 PM
I got it on first attempt yesterday with light and peacock.

Anaboe
10-11-14, 05:23 PM
Missed out on Zombie for second year, but managed to get 2 or 3 additional Witches, which I already had.

Trying for Boo now too, already have 1-3 Vampires (lost track). I feel like I never breed any new dragons anymore, but luckely I keep track of them, and in September I bred: saggitarius, taurus (Astromancer-fails), waverider (fail from??), Night Elf (fail from ??) and Griffin (fail from ???) I never breed anything I'm trying for anymore, last time was augustus, 10, Triple Rainbow - after months of trying, and Pride, in june (of which I'm realy, realy happy).

Feels to me I should make a combo with as much possible outcomes, so I get as much possible fails...

Boo only has 3 outcomes (Luck, common, 17 hour, Hypnotic, rare, 12 hours, Boo, super rare, 13 hours), but I guess it's just Lucks and Hypnotics for me... Ah well, more for the evolution temple and trading post :)

bakerystoe
10-11-14, 05:55 PM
Got it hypno n magic

melirish
10-11-14, 09:09 PM
I got it first try with hypnotic & luck. Good luck to everyone ��

Zummat
10-12-14, 06:06 PM
No Boo for me. :( All I've gotten was Hypnotic, Luck, and Peacock.

tuffyjkitten
10-12-14, 10:02 PM
Hypnotic and 2 Lucks so far. Not fun.

rosewaterlily
10-13-14, 06:22 AM
Angel and peacock, 12 hours. Tried for this the last two Halloweens and finally got it.

farmday0123
10-13-14, 09:25 AM
My island name is BOO , that mean Boo home but she don't want to go home she run away from me| her house . All I got is luck, next try I will try peacock n light to see if it work, only a fews days left, why not stay until after Halloween hmmm

kooky panda
10-13-14, 11:58 AM
Boo is relisted until 10/17 10am PST.

kittymur
10-13-14, 01:31 PM
Didn't manage to get it on any of my accounts :(

Zummat
10-13-14, 02:23 PM
Thanks Kooky for posting time limit.

Still no Boo for me. Tried Light/Peacock and got another 13 hour fail. Think I'll switch and try for Vampire next. I want to try for Devil too but I'm tied up trying to get these relisted Dragons I missed out on last year.

clarity625
10-13-14, 03:45 PM
Wow, wow, wow!
I finally got 12 hours breading Diamond with Luck.
I didn't think I would really get it. I almost never get what I bread for. Yippie.

I used Diamond, because I would not mind Anubis or Angel as fails.

bexrexbex
10-13-14, 04:55 PM
After totally failing to get Witch, I got Boo on the second try with Diamond and Luck.

farmday0123
10-13-14, 05:37 PM
Look alike most people have diamond get it easily , too bad I have no diamond :(

Atlantys224
10-13-14, 08:17 PM
NO way am I getting this Boo dragon. 7 or 8 fails of "Luck..." I have tried Hypnotic and magic/light, luck and magic, and plain old magic and light. With all of these luck dragons I have bred, I should have Boo by now. Oh well. On to another...

Annica5
10-14-14, 03:34 AM
Have Diamond. Still 8 Lucks in a row. No glimpse of Boo yet. The suspense is tremendous...

jus7_me89
10-14-14, 04:05 AM
i was lucky enough to get it las year. the combo i used was Peacock and Light. hope this helps...

laraelyn
10-14-14, 10:52 AM
Got it today using Angel/Magic had 2 lucks and 2 Hypnotics as fails,

Lipand5kids
10-14-14, 11:09 AM
Woohoo 12 hrs with Diamond and Luck :) Now if I was only this lucky with Diamond Hybrids, lol.

farmday0123
10-14-14, 05:48 PM
After a lot of luck fails I got another hiponotic then back to luck again, :( I don't know if i should continue with it, almost go away

Anaboe
10-16-14, 12:20 PM
7 luck fails in a row, with nothing else... I guess I'm not that lucky...

farmday0123
10-16-14, 02:59 PM
I just walk away from it, hate 17 hours luck fails, now I am trying rainbow hybrid

redstar177
10-16-14, 07:12 PM
I got it just in time this morning with Hermes/Hypnotic. Good luck to everyone who is still trying!

freesiawoods
10-16-14, 07:22 PM
Finally got it on my one account. Luck/Diamond.

ghostiemom
10-17-14, 09:56 AM
Just now got 12 hours with geode and obsidian. Unfortunately, there's a lot it could be besides boo. The suspense!