PDA

View Full Version : More gifting please

lunaballoon
11-28-12, 05:19 PM
Others have posted this and I want to start another renewed thread. We want to be able to give more than 3 gifts per day. I understand you don't want people storing up gifts, but 3 is too stingy. 10?

catcrack
11-29-12, 06:35 AM
712 of my 715 neighbors would like this to be more like FS/BS/RS

(=^ェ^=)

flowless
11-29-12, 06:44 AM
Maybe something simple for the rest of neighbors like energy package

Valiouchka
12-01-12, 12:25 AM
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So frustrating!

gail66
12-01-12, 12:44 AM
-- why not give us the chance to gift 6 kingdoms --- in the next update lol

rengirl1978
12-01-12, 01:20 AM
I would like this option added as well!

moda999
12-01-12, 02:34 AM
712 of my 715 neighbors would like this to be more like FS/BS/RS

(=^ェ^=)

LOL - d'ya mean all those who are without gift?! I wouldn't mind if we could gift to all and receive 20 per day of a lesser gift ie not jewels etc

tonycafe
12-01-12, 06:08 AM
in every level up should increase 1 energy and 5 gift quota (both receive and give). Increase the no. of workshop kitchen etc. Otherwise the game will become more boring and boring. By the way I am losing patient. Unable to expand , nothing to produce because no parts. So disappointed and unhappy.

jaime3214
12-01-12, 06:58 AM
Maybe something simple for the rest of neighbors like energy package

That would be really useful. I'm always running out and it takes 3 mins for me to get one. And it cost 20 gems to get 5 energy. And 20 gems is 99 cents. FIVE energy for a dollar. That's just ridiculous.

bawpotter
12-01-12, 07:00 AM
Thank you for your suggestions. We will pass it on.

nater38
12-01-12, 01:06 PM
I agree, it's hard to keep up with all of the incoming gifts. I want to keep all of my neighbors happy, yet I'm only able to send 3 per day??? So not fair!!! This needs to be changed. It's not like we're sending gems like on dragons/monsters....on bakery/rest they let us send multiple gifts. Come on Team Lava.......

aimeeq
12-02-12, 09:42 AM
Maybe 3 of each item?

catcrack
12-04-12, 08:02 AM
LOL - d'ya mean all those who are without gift?!
Right, 735 out of my 738 neighbors are not too happy at the moment. I guess if they quit the game that would solve the issue? Is that the goal?

olcastle
01-03-13, 05:14 PM
It is cruel. At least let us gift back to everyone. It will never be more than 20.

dala12
01-04-13, 02:37 PM
I am not so lucky...

marrrina
01-04-13, 02:50 PM
20 gifts is just fine to me! Maybe make only a certain item 3 per day, like how gems and gold is in other games. Not sure what the rare gift could be in this case..maybe add gems into the mix! That would be nice, especially since they're not easily earned in this game without goals of which I'm just about out of.

jociphine
01-04-13, 06:35 PM
Would be nice if maybe every couple of levels would increase our gifting or allow us to send more gifts out of our inventory. I know I have several items at the cap and some of my neighbors are requesting them as gifts.

rengirl1978
01-04-13, 07:28 PM
Would be nice if maybe every couple of levels would increase our gifting or allow us to send more gifts out of our inventory. I know I have several items at the cap and some of my neighbors are requesting them as gifts.

This is a good idea!

onemansmiracle
01-04-13, 07:42 PM
Right, 735 out of my 738 neighbors are not too happy at the moment. I guess if they quit the game that would solve the issue? Is that the goal?
565 out of my 568 neighbors were empty handed for the Christmas,sad and disappointed,as much as I love them,each time I have tried to send my 4th gift,a HUGH no sign of notification smashing right on my face :)

iLLUMI2012
01-05-13, 04:47 AM
That would be really useful. I'm always running out and it takes 3 mins for me to get one. And it cost 20 gems to get 5 energy. And 20 gems is 99 cents. FIVE energy for a dollar. That's just ridiculous.
As you level up and achieve certain goals you'll find that even with a 30 energy cap you'll have energy left over after collecting from buildings and harvesting crops. Even if you do run short you can get 10 energy by visiting your neighbours. Gifts of energy can take time for people to respond to your request, whereas visiting gets you instant energy.

blurbie
01-10-13, 01:38 AM
Yes, my gift return list 2 weeks ago was 3 days away. Now I have a full paer of gifters and I regift in order. Today I am 13 days behind and that will only get worse as time goes by! What to do?

Maybe some don't care, but others leave thank you on my wall so I know they care. Others beg to be neighbors and get gifts but I owe, I owe, and I am loyal if not prompt.

onemansmiracle
01-10-13, 03:00 AM
Yes, my gift return list 2 weeks ago was 3 days away. Now I have a full paer of gifters and I regift in order. Today I am 13 days behind and that will only get worse as time goes by! What to do?

Maybe some don't care, but others leave thank you on my wall so I know they care. Others beg to be neighbors and get gifts but I owe, I owe, and I am loyal if not prompt.

Oh,you are such a great neighbor, since I never be able to return all the gifts,to whom send me gift,I tend to tap their buildings more often

lopez3082
02-09-13, 09:01 AM
I also vote for more gift giving like in bakery story and restaurant story and plz more energy plz plz lol it gets annoying some times i want to delete the game when i get frustrated with the energy

midnightmeerkat
02-09-13, 02:48 PM
I also vote for more gift giving like in bakery story and restaurant story and plz more energy plz plz lol it gets annoying some times i want to delete the game when i get frustrated with the energy

The energy restriction is to slow the game down,, which it needs. - even with the energy restriction a lot of people complete all the quests and then have weeks of having no quests at all.

I agree with the gifting... Would love to be able to gift more so I can keep up with returning gifts to those who send them to me. (I am always 6 or 7 days behind). :(

cakeandpie
02-09-13, 05:49 PM
Yes please please let us gift more!

Fomomo
03-09-13, 10:01 PM
Increasing the number of gifts we can give is a must-have feature. The gifting history keeps track of only the last twenty gifts I received. I get more than three gifts per day, which means that some records get pushed and deleted. I feel bad when that happens.

dynastykakez
06-13-13, 03:06 PM
I Completely Agree. Its So Frustrating. This Game Is Getting The FUN Sucked Out Of It Due To Gift Capacity Restrictions. Its Difficult To Complete Goals With Builds Because You Have To Depend On Other Players Who Has YOUR Gift Request Backlogged. If You're Not Getting Them, Your Not Completing Goals No Matter How Many Days The Goals Are. We Need More Gift Giving Capacity!!!!!

Lilipipi
06-13-13, 03:13 PM
I agree. It will be nice if we could send more gifts. :)

TinksThots
06-13-13, 04:44 PM
Maybe something like Pet Hotel, where you can send 3 nbrs gems and the rest something else every day. At least something. Only being able to gift 3 nbrs total per day makes me feel so stingy, even though it's not by my choice. :(

mizarian
06-14-13, 01:19 PM
Please, more gifting

I have a delay of seven days...

Please, more items

I'd like to send different gifts, the list is too short

Please, free trade among neighbours

I ' m tired of being maxed in many things.

aayush
06-15-13, 12:03 AM
I agree with u

pun8
06-15-13, 03:15 AM
I used to think that 3 gifts weren't enough but I think the makers of the game know better. Now that I am in the game for a long time I can see the logic of it. So just grin and bear with it and u will see soon! It would be too easy and not challenging enough.

mizarian
06-15-13, 03:41 AM
Lvl 28

I don't know if "the makers" are wiser than me, but "these makers" offer more gifting posibilities in other games.

I like gifting and free trading, if it were available we could use it or ignore it, as I ignore T&T... :D

From time to time, could "the makers" take into consideration that there are children playing?

Have a nice dayyyyyy!

TinksThots
06-15-13, 04:35 AM
I used to think that 3 gifts weren't enough but I think the makers of the game know better. Now that I am in the game for a long time I can see the logic of it. So just grin and bear with it and u will see soon! It would be too easy and not challenging enough.

In Pet Hotel, you can send gems to 3 neighbors, and other items to everyone else. In this game, if you choose certain items (I forget which ones, jewels? silver?), you can only send to 1 or 2 nbrs, you can't even send to 3, so they've got the same thing going on already anyway. It wouldn't take much altering. They could set it to where you could send 3 nbrs the special/rare/whatever items, and the more common stuff to everyone else. I don't see why I couldn't send 3 nbrs earth wisps, and everyone else strawberries or something. I mean really. I feel so stingy every day. :(

tanbi1
06-15-13, 09:07 AM
Yeah I get frustrated at not being able to GIVE as many as I'd like, as much as a few extra gifts would be handy. :) Even 5 a day instead of 3 would help. :)

arale_norimaki
06-15-13, 06:12 PM
In Pet Hotel, you can send gems to 3 neighbors, and other items to everyone else. In this game, if you choose certain items (I forget which ones, jewels? silver?), you can only send to 1 or 2 nbrs, you can't even send to 3, so they've got the same thing going on already anyway. It wouldn't take much altering. They could set it to where you could send 3 nbrs the special/rare/whatever items, and the more common stuff to everyone else. I don't see why I couldn't send 3 nbrs earth wisps, and everyone else strawberries or something. I mean really. I feel so stingy every day. :(

Limits are 1 Jewel, 2 silver and 2 fur.
I'm with you, Id love to be able to send strawberries, or even corn to everyone :)

maguar
06-15-13, 06:26 PM
Limits are 1 Jewel, 2 silver and 2 fur.
I'm with you, Id love to be able to send strawberries, or even corn to everyone :)

I've just noticed on both my accounts that I was able to send 3 silver. Haven't checked fur or jewels yet. Maybe they've lifted the sub limits?

arale_norimaki
06-15-13, 06:40 PM
Interesting! I'll test tomorrow :)

mizarian
06-16-13, 04:11 AM
I've just noticed on both my accounts that I was able to send 3 silver. Haven't checked fur or jewels yet. Maybe they've lifted the sub limits?

Maguar, wapa! I've noticed 3 gifts/day isn't enough and stingy. Haven't you noticed it?

Could you check if you or "the originals" would be happier with a limit of 10/day?

Maybe, if "THEY" test this option as THEY did with the 40 energy cap for VIP players, THEY will change their mind and offer it for the rest of the players.

Have a nice dayyyyyyy!

arale_norimaki
06-16-13, 08:47 AM
I forgot to test the limits this morning :p but my husband was kind enough to do it for me just now and he was able to send three jewels! And after sending my message yesterday I realized I had sent three silver a day for a week in May, so that one has been removed for me too.

My husband will test fur limits tomorrow (not sure if my neighbors will apreciate me sending that gift :p)

CottageRose
06-16-13, 11:38 AM
I also noticed the ability to gift back multiple silver a day sometime last month, which given the increased demand for silver seemed only fair. :) I gift back to the three oldest on the game's gift back list, whatever I was sent, and I used to hate not returning silver, because of that limit.

TinksThots
06-16-13, 11:58 AM
I have 9 neighbors because of the gifting limit. Requests are slooooow, but it's better than feeling bad when I get more than I'm allowed to give. At least I know that they know that being rude and stingy isn't by players' choice. :(

maguar
06-16-13, 03:20 PM
Maguar, wapa! I've noticed 3 gifts/day isn't enough and stingy. Haven't you noticed it?

Could you check if you or "the originals" would be happier with a limit of 10/day?

Maybe, if "THEY" test this option as THEY did with the 40 energy cap for VIP players, THEY will change their mind and offer it for the rest of the players.

Have a nice dayyyyyyy!

When the originals started there was no gifting. They were very thankful when it came in even if it was only three. Pretty soon though they were asking for more. I know that the request for more gifts has been passed but I'm not sure if they'll do it.

I forgot to test the limits this morning :p but my husband was kind enough to do it for me just now and he was able to send three jewels! And after sending my message yesterday I realized I had sent three silver a day for a week in May, so that one has been removed for me too.

My husband will test fur limits tomorrow (not sure if my neighbors will apreciate me sending that gift :p)

I tested jewels today but only could send two. If your husband could do three maybe my neighbour actually was maxed.

Looks like I'm going to have to find time to go back and update a couple of threads.

arale_norimaki
06-16-13, 04:54 PM
I tested jewels today but only could send two. If your husband could do three maybe my neighbour actually was maxed.

Looks like I'm going to have to find time to go back and update a couple of threads.

I was looking while he sent his gifts and he actually couldn't sent jewels to two people, but I asked him to try and sent them to someone else and that worked, so probably they were maxed out, just like your neighbors :)

Don't tell me about updating, I am already fearing the results about fur tomorrow, I just asked two days ago to update the F post in the inventory :(

maguar
06-17-13, 03:12 AM
I was looking while he sent his gifts and he actually couldn't sent jewels to two people, but I asked him to try and sent them to someone else and that worked, so probably they were maxed out, just like your neighbors :)

Don't tell me about updating, I am already fearing the results about fur tomorrow, I just asked two days ago to update the F post in the inventory :(

We do the best we can with keeping things updated. I'm sure most people understand we can get behind.

arale_norimaki
06-17-13, 04:07 AM
... and there is no limit for fur gifting either!
This is good news, especially now that silver and fur are so useful!
I wonder why nobody from TL told us about it, I think sometimes they like watching us while we figure out this stuff, lol!

mizarian
06-18-13, 10:46 AM
When the originals started there was no gifting. They were very thankful when it came in even if it was only three. Pretty soon though they were asking for more. I know that the request for more gifts has been passed but I'm not sure if they'll do it.

Thks. For the answer but all of that was some time ago. I think that now is different since the number of neighbours has increased and many of us have more than one kingdom. It's a nice family game and my own experience is 4 kingdoms at home... :)

Could you take into consideration that we aren't lonely players in lonely islands?

We need more than 3 gifts!!! :(

Have a nice dayyyyy!

ghjvcucjb
06-18-13, 10:53 AM
We do the best we can with keeping things updated. I'm sure most people understand we can get behind.
THANK YOU Maguar and everyone else for keeping us all updated!

This forum is a CS kingdom life saver!!

Lucrecia01
12-12-13, 06:39 PM
I would just like to gift back those that gift to me. Often I feel terrible just being able to send three and the others have to wait. Why would it hurt to just send 10, that would help quite a bit. At present, what is the time between gifting and the ability to gift again. Please and Thank you. :rolleyes::confused:

TinksThots
12-12-13, 07:58 PM
I would just like to gift back those that gift to me. Often I feel terrible just being able to send three and the others have to wait. Why would it hurt to just send 10, that would help quite a bit. At present, what is the time between gifting and the ability to gift again. Please and Thank you. :rolleyes::confused:
I think the limit should only apply to 'special' items like wisps and fur or whatever, and we should be able to gift ALL nbrs other things, like milk or sugar cane, just like on other games, where even if you have hundreds of nbrs, you can still send them all something.
Reset is midnight Pacific time. In other words, when it's midnight in San Francisco, games reset worldwide. I'm in southeast Kansas, so mine is 2am, for example.