PDA

View Full Version : Honeybee + Atlantis

Jorans
11-28-12, 01:11 PM
I've been sticking with this same pair of dragons for awhile now and thought I would share the results. Both are level 7.

Life
Fruit
Seabreeze
Fruit
Turkey
Mist
Life
Mirage
Firestorm
Firestorm
Island
Life

I'm really bored with this pair now LOL, but since I've had four commons in a row I feel another rare of some sort will happen in the next one or two breedings. Currently waiting on my Island dragon to hatch so I can put the Life on the nest, but that won't happen until tomorrow morning. Saving my gold to buy a second nest :)

suzysuzy35
11-28-12, 01:27 PM
Hope you get another rare, good luck.

makafushigi
11-28-12, 01:53 PM
good luck. I don't think I've ever tried that combination before

henrylucky
11-28-12, 03:02 PM
I'll try this and post 10 result here
(I have tried before and get island on first try, so I tried another combination :p )

Jorans
11-29-12, 12:16 PM
Ended up getting another Life for two in a row. Now I have a 14hr wait time for the next one. Mist or Eagle, both of which I already have two of :(. I'm getting SO bored with this combination, but want to at least see it through to 20 total breedings. I'm averaging a rare of some form every 3-4 breedings or so which in my opinion is a decent rate. My goal is to get to 20, then take both dragons to Epic while I breed another pair 20 times (Turkey and Mirage I think). Then I'll switch back to this pair and see the results with them as Epic compared to when they were level 7.

Jorans
12-01-12, 10:49 AM
Three more to go to reach 20 breedings with this pair. Here are the results so far...

Fairy
Life
Fruit
Seabreeze
Fruit
Turkey
Mist
Life
Mirage
Firestorm
Firestorm
Island
Life
Life
Mirage
Mist
Life

Just put the Mist on a nest. Wish I had a second nest so when this three hour life is done I could throw it straight on a nest and breed again. As is, I have to wait 14 hours for the Mist to finish :( Can't wait to get to the Turkey + Mirage. Haven't seen anyone track that combination yet.

Jorans
12-03-12, 09:23 PM
Well I almost kept going with this pair. Three of my last four were pretty good. Here's the final results for 20 breedings with this pair.

Fairy
Life
Fruit
Seabreeze
Fruit
Turkey
Mist
Life
Mirage
Firestorm
Island
Life
Life
Mirage
Mist
Life
Clown
Fairy
Scorpion
Life

Gotta be happy with those results :) 12 Common, 5 Rare and 3 Super Rare. I'll start Mirage and Turkey tomorrow.