PDA

View Full Version : Goals are terrible?

yopichoi
11-28-12, 12:53 PM
Hi!

First of all, don't get me wrong I really like playing Bakery Story but it's just me or the rewards for completing goals have become terrible!

When I started playing back in April, the goals were very cool and something I looked for and wanted to complete, because you coulf get lots of experience and some nice money reward, but in the last few goals you have to expend lots of money (hundreds of thousands) just to get like 10 points of experience...

I feel like there's no point int completing then anymore... Does anyone feels like me?

lola1190
11-28-12, 12:59 PM
Yeah - didn't even attempt the Thanksgiving goals.

cast1532
11-28-12, 01:23 PM
We did have goal for Thanksgiving. I like the fact that we only got one goal because having multiple goals can be a pain in the butt.

ladygaga1978
11-28-12, 08:36 PM
You're so right, the goals are not worth it anymore. You are not the only disappointed player!

Snowlotus04
11-28-12, 09:30 PM
I'm not even getting any new goals! Do any of you have the same issue??

Alicecafe1212
12-01-12, 01:04 AM
You're so right, the goals are not worth it anymore. You are not the only disappointed player!

add 1. i miss the old goals

Dreamer691
12-01-12, 04:46 AM
I only do those goals if I like the prize at the end, like the Halloween one to get the Frankenstein table.
But yeah I agree with you all, please no more goals that we have to spend more than we get!

shakiba
12-01-12, 09:04 AM
Agreed, you have to spend so much and wait for so long just for xps and a small amount of coins? The Thanksgiving goal was just a downer, no point in doibg it. Last year, we got some nice goals for Xmas/New Years. Hopefully this year will be even better and actually worth doing it.

yopichoi
12-02-12, 12:20 PM
It's good to know that I'm not the only one that feels like this :)
I do hope they come up with better goals and even better rewards

Hope they're listening!

mica1201
12-03-12, 12:49 PM
Hi All, like many of you all, I do the goals if it's a cool reward. However, I've been noticing that on my iPad, when asked to install new TL games, rewards are not listed, but on Android tablet, rewards are listed. I was only interested in one new game which is the jewel game, and I downloaded, but I still don't know what the reward was. Is anyone else having this issue?

Snowlotus04
12-03-12, 04:12 PM
For Jewel Mania, the rewards are 3 diamonds and 3 stars for each goal you finish. I think it was 3 goals total for Jewel Mania and the rewards are all the same.

twinmommy03
12-05-12, 10:20 AM
I thought I was the only one who thought the Thanksgiving goal was lame. Why would I spend thousands and thousands of coins to get 10XP?? Lame. Hope the step it up for the Christmas and New Years.

saucysammis
12-05-12, 10:56 AM
I really struggled to complete all the Halloween & Thanksgiving goals while also decorating; but some of you may remember that just a short while ago we were begging team lava to let us spend some of our millions of coins to buy gems. This goal system with a recipe prize is a way to spend less than a million to get two gems in a more creative way than just spending. So thank you team lava for making the game challenge me to manage my coins! I want those gems!!!!

yopichoi
03-20-13, 12:13 PM
I've switched from IOS to Android a few months ago, and I've been playing a new game of Restaurant Story. All the goals that I have are the ones where you have to install other games (Bubble Mania, St. Patricks Day editions, stuff like that) to get gems (love the free gems). I also have one goal (Beignet Bake-off?) with the Action Chef, but haven't finished yet, for those who have finished it, do you feel like the goals have improved?

Regards.

sunshine1876
03-21-13, 12:13 AM
If Team Lava reads these, this is for them. Like others I have not always liked the goals, especially when it comes to seasonal versions of the games. What I'd love for Team Lava to do, since it seems like customer service could do something nice, is unlock the Christmas recipes from 2011 for those of us who did not want to play the Christmas version. How about in an update? It would be a show of faith that you have read about and understood that making a goal of buying a trumpet player for 12 gems was unwise. The four gems that we got for skipping that goal are probably what should have been charged in the first place.

But this is about unlocking Christmas 2011 recipes in an update to Bakery Story to show us you care about the people who play your games.

yopichoi
03-23-13, 10:39 AM
I wasn't playing TL games back in 2011, what was the deal with the Xmas recipes of 2011? Do you really had to spend 12 gems to get 4 gems as a reward?