PDA

View Full Version : Games down?

sofi02
11-28-12, 07:13 AM
I just got a pop up that said games will be down from 2pm to 6 pm, is that all games or just fashion story, I live in California so what time would it happen? I want plan according to these times!

queentina3
11-28-12, 07:15 AM
All stories and it is TL time, which is your time.

sofi02
11-28-12, 07:25 AM
Ok thanks, I'm hoping for CHRISTMAS! Update!

meme1098
11-28-12, 08:27 AM
4 hours is briefly;)

greatday2bealive
11-28-12, 11:16 AM
Bad news is I ordered a catalogue but won't be done until during the break...which means I won't be able to put them on racks until nighttime...only about 8 hrs of wasted time :(

[S8] Elsa
11-28-12, 11:54 AM
The times are in PST, so if you're in California it will be from 2pm-6pm your time.

Please make sure to accept any Gifts or Parts requests before the games go down. They may be lost during the Maintenance.

AzaleaFlare
11-28-12, 01:19 PM
I don't know if I am writing in the right section but... I had real trouble logging into my game earlier, and when I finally managed to get into the game some things had change.
I had loads of gems (ready for expansion). The gems had gone, only
Leaving me with 17 gems - I did have around 66. There was an extra slot added (but I don't know whether this is because I levelled up yesterday) but I didnt purchase one.
Sounds silly but i am gutted because I have been saving these gems for expansion only... Can anyone help?? Or point me in the direction of someone who can help or explain what's happened???
Thank you in advance xb

queentina3
11-28-12, 01:27 PM
I don't know if I am writing in the right section but... I had real trouble logging into my game earlier, and when I finally managed to get into the game some things had change.
Leaving me with 17 gems - I did have around 66. There was an extra slot added (but I don't know whether this is because I levelled up yesterday) but I didnt purchase one.
Sounds silly but i am gutted because I have been saving these gems for expansion only... Can anyone help?? Or point me in the direction of someone who can help or explain what's happened???
Thank you in advance xb

The levels for slots opening are:
Start - 4
Level 3 - 5
Level 5 - 6
Level 7 -7
Level 10 - 8
Level 12 - 9
Level 14 - 10
Level 16 - 11
Level 19 - 12
Level 21 - 13
Level 23 - 14
Level 24 - 15
Level 28 - 16
Level 30 - 17
Level 32 - 18
Level 34 - 19
Level 37 - 20
Level 39 - 21
Level 41 - 22

If it wasn't one of those levels, most likely you ended up with an extra slot. To find missing gems, email support@teamlava.com and they can advise you as to where the gems went.

AzaleaFlare
11-28-12, 01:47 PM
Just turned to level 49 so it wasn't because of that. Thank you for your help :) x

maguar
11-28-12, 02:40 PM
Just turned to level 49 so it wasn't because of that. Thank you for your help :) x

When you email them make sure to include:

Your ID
The name of the game
Outline the issue

If you're missing some of this information it can take longer for support to investigate the issue as they have to contact you for it.

ginrae22
11-28-12, 03:30 PM
What bugs me is that we will still get updates throughout the whole 4 hour period haha...time to turn off the notifications! Also, I had a similar issue with my gems in Monster story... I emailed on...I think Sunday or Monday and still nothing. Hoping that they will get to my email soon since they were off for the holiday.

pattypopo
11-28-12, 06:05 PM
Thank you in advance xb

Sounds to me like you may have fallen into the old gem trap without noticing. You lost 49 gems, which is the same price as an additional slot. I did the same thing about 2 weeks ago. I didn't bother reporting it because I'm pretty sure they will do nothing. It's really aggravating to lose so many gems. The lesson I learned is to never keep very many gems. Sorry and good luck!

greatday2bealive
11-28-12, 10:49 PM
Thank you in advance xb

Congratulations on purchasing a new ordering slot for 49 gems : )
I wouldn't bother emailing Team Lava...i'm 100% guaranteeing you they won't refund the gems.
I had this happen 3 times (at 49 gems each)....after that happened I just went on a gem spending spree and used all of my remaining gems on decor...that way I spend all those gens buying something I want...not a way over-priced, wouldn't buying, ordering slot.

greatday2bealive
11-28-12, 10:50 PM
And why would you save up gems to expand? Seems like such a waste to me. Think of all the decor that could buy instead

TyeDyeHi
11-28-12, 10:51 PM
I it still down? I cannot load my app at all.😢😩😢😩😢

jjblueyes
11-29-12, 12:01 AM
I didn't notice anything going on today. I played and didn't get locked off the game that entire time. Wonder why?