PDA

View Full Version : Orange Tree 'lost' when placed into Storage

pepfs
11-28-12, 01:59 AM
Hi,

Today when my castle finished it's adventure I looted the rewards and after looting, my castle had a little fancy box with gold edges above it. So I clicked it, and it said it had found an Orange Tree? I was not even aware that they would find trees but anyway, since I didn't had room to place it I placed it into my Storage Cellar but it doesn't show up in there..

Has anyone had this too?

maguar
11-28-12, 02:09 AM
When you go into your inventory there are different tabs at the top. Do you have All selected? If you've got something like Materials you won't see your tree as its a Decoration.

If thats not the issue trying force closing your game. When you go back into it see if your tree is in your inventory.

pepfs
11-28-12, 02:16 AM
When you go into your inventory there are different tabs at the top. Do you have All selected? If you've got something like Materials you won't see your tree as its a Decoration.

If thats not the issue trying force closing your game. When you go back into it see if your tree is in your inventory.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I was checking the "All" tab, I'll try force closing and let you know - don't know why I didn't thought of that myself..

pepfs
11-28-12, 02:17 AM
Can't find the edit button, but it's fixed.
Thanks!

maguar
11-28-12, 02:22 AM
So glad it worked out for you. Congrats on your orange tree.