PDA

View Full Version : Monster Suggestions Nov 27

sehana
11-27-12, 09:03 PM
There wasn't enough content suggestions to do a poll so here is the next suggestion thread.

Don't worry though, the feature suggestions are being noted :)

What new monsters, decorations would you like to see on your island?

New Suggestion Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41970-Monster-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10

cedkugedchgd
11-27-12, 11:12 PM
i would like to have weekly updates, maaan :(

SybreTiger
11-28-12, 12:49 AM
More Mythical creatures would be great. Such as a Troll, Goblin, Cerberus, Fenrir (or any wolf monster), Hippogryph, Leviathan, Chimera, Harpy, Minotaur, Golem, or Hydra.

And I know we have Dragon Story, but a Dragon monster exclusive to Monster Story would be awesome. I guess even a Hydra monster could work as a Dragon.

And please, lighten up on the slime monsters, there's far too many of them.

As for decorations, maybe something like a sunken ship, an ancient temple, a collection of weapons, some monster skulls/skeletons, Pandora's box... Maybe stuff from mythology and legends.

11-28-12, 04:23 AM

yes. this. exactly. this.

clarknova81
11-28-12, 06:22 AM

This. And a storage feature like DS: I'm tired of constantly have to sell my decor when I want to redecorate...

tr8on
11-28-12, 06:33 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BlueCanary
11-28-12, 07:30 AM
Weekly updates and more decorations please! Even different coloured flowers would be nice.

Nefertekas
11-28-12, 11:09 AM
More Mythical creatures would be great. Such as a Troll, Goblin, Cerberus, Fenrir (or any wolf monster), Hippogryph, Leviathan, Chimera, Harpy, Minotaur, Golem, or Hydra.

And I know we have Dragon Story, but a Dragon monster exclusive to Monster Story would be awesome. I guess even a Hydra monster could work as a Dragon.

As for decorations, maybe something like a sunken ship, an ancient temple, a collection of weapons, some monster skulls/skeletons, Pandora's box... Maybe stuff from mythology and legends.

I really like these ideas! :)

Nefertekas
11-28-12, 11:14 AM
And how about a bat monster? ;p it could look kinda like a bear, but have bat wings. Lol.
And what about the boogeyman, huh?
Or an octopus-like thing, with many arms/legs.

adrianssto
11-29-12, 07:34 AM
Monsters that are like other similar beings from real life, other games or tv series.
The example of my idea is adding Pikachu from Pokemon, Agumon from Digimon,
or maybe Yoshi from Mario.
Anyway, I'm just saying what's on my mind.

SybreTiger
11-29-12, 10:07 AM
Monsters that are like other similar beings from real life, other games or tv series.

Lots of copyright problems with this one.

shalla666
11-29-12, 10:09 AM
How about a whole new genre of monsters based on legendary critters? Setup a new color for them, with habitats and such, and have ones like the Loch Ness (or Chessie for Marylanders like me *grin*), Bigfoot, Yeti, Goat Man (Bowie, Maryland legend), and there's a Bat Man of some kind but I can't think of his name at the moment, Banshee, etc.

cedkugedchgd
11-29-12, 10:17 AM
here are my suggestions:

+Emerald Monster: The Forest + Diamond Hybrid *-*

+New Element: Magic (purple): I think we need some magical monsters, so a new element would be perfect! It could be bred with a Firefox and a Blue Blob (just like in Dragon Story)

+New Decorations: Lots of new decoration please :( A small castle would be nice :)

Breejan1987
11-29-12, 11:50 AM
How about a whole new genre of monsters based on legendary critters? Setup a new color for them, with habitats and such, and have ones like the Loch Ness (or Chessie for Marylanders like me *grin*), Bigfoot, Yeti, Goat Man (Bowie, Maryland legend), and there's a Bat Man of some kind but I can't think of his name at the moment, Banshee, etc.

I like these ideas! Would also like to see some winged monsters.

here are my suggestions:

+Emerald Monster: The Forest + Diamond Hybrid *-*

+New Element: Magic (purple): I think we need some magical monsters, so a new element would be perfect! It could be bred with a Firefox and a Blue Blob (just like in Dragon Story)

+New Decorations: Lots of new decoration please :( A small castle would be nice :)

We do need additional elements. I don't have all monsters yet but since there are so few of them we just keep getting the same ones.

oriannasglen
11-29-12, 06:01 PM

Would certainly love to see all the above mentioned monsters and other items. Also more flower decorations with option for different colors. Fewer Mystic maps required per expansion would be great also. Thanks.

Nefertekas
11-30-12, 10:50 AM
They have to take care with copyrights...but they can fetch some similarities. Some!

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 02:57 PM
It does seem to be ignored,we can't even get a weekly update,just one monster every 2 weeks!we also need (like DS needs)the ability to store monsters,and please,new decorations!but I really believe,again,like DS needs,the option to "open habitat"slot.just have it blacked out like RS,BS,or FS,and put a "you have max amt of habitats,for __,get another"

Yes, new farms with the faster growing food would be so cool! Monster Story needs more love. Especially since I just bred the gobbledegoo and the sapphire kraken xD they could inspire themselves in DS.

We desperately need new updates. A lot more monsters could be created. There are only two diamond hybrids: the hybrids for air, shell and forest are still missing.

Nefertekas
12-04-12, 03:23 PM
New goals would also be nice. :) when is this game getting an update? :( and it needs more decoration. Seriously. Like statues or whatever. And colored trees, shaped as a spiral. Totems would be cool as well.

mamareader02
12-04-12, 03:47 PM
And option to buy more habitats!

Nefertekas
12-05-12, 04:35 AM
And option to buy more habitats!

Yup.
Also, why are we so limited in space? I mean, we expand to a certain point but the surrounding area is just completely blocked. It's a shame we have little room to place our stuff in.

sehana
12-10-12, 12:07 PM
New Suggestion Thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41970-Monster-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10