PDA

View Full Version : would like a TL reply

vampdrak
11-27-12, 07:21 PM
why is the new update not on the new game but on the old game. is there something i am doing wrong to get new dawn updated, i have very limited storage and feel like i will have to go backward and delete the it and play the old game, if so what will i lose by doing that. i can not keep both versions

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 07:27 PM
go to the last page of this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40611-The-Album-update-is-a-JOKE!!!-Major-Issue

vampdrak
11-27-12, 07:36 PM
thank you. but his issues and mine, that i am looking for a TL members reply are not the same. i do not have to worry about being maxed on anything for a very long time, so that bug will be fixed before i am ready :)

kwhales
11-27-12, 07:41 PM
why is the new update not on the new game but on the old game. is there something i am doing wrong to get new dawn updated, i have very limited storage and feel like i will have to go backward and delete the it and play the old game, if so what will i lose by doing that. i can not keep both versions

First of all, what do you mean by storage? ND doesn't have any storage. and the updated original version only has storage for deco, not dragons or eggs.

vampdrak
11-27-12, 07:47 PM
memory storage on my pod

kwhales
11-27-12, 07:55 PM
memory storage on my pod

Oh. The way I solved some of my storage issues on my phone was to transfer some stuff to the ummm fluffy things in the sky. That way, it opened up storage on my phone and I was able to keep both version.

But really, you don't need the old version unless you like the look better.

Once you downloaded the old version and got the rewards (your on IOS right?), unless you want to look at the ablum often, there is no reason to keep it on your ipod. The storage (right now) has little use. and the dragons and deco (sword) will carry over to your ND game once they are placed on your island.
(the dragon needs to be an egg in the nest to carry over to ND).

vampdrak
11-27-12, 08:04 PM
so the why you worded this why not delete new dawn that one seams to be the out dated game and the older one the more updated one. this is why i wanted a TL member to reply seams like they are going in reverse. and about the "fluffy things in the sky" not sure i can get that on my old gen 2 pod

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 08:09 PM
the old ds is currently the most up to date version available
so the why you worded this why not delete new dawn that one seams to be the out dated game and the older one the more updated one. this is why i wanted a TL member to reply seams like they are going in reverse. and about the "fluffy things in the sky" not sure i can get that on my old gen 2 pod

vampdrak
11-27-12, 08:12 PM
what will i lose by deleting new dawn

grondai
11-27-12, 08:15 PM
what will i lose by deleting new dawn

Nothing it's all saved to their servers

vampdrak
11-27-12, 08:27 PM
ohwell seams like they are going backward. so Out with the new In with the old

pinkster73
11-27-12, 08:38 PM

Correct. Thats the spirit!

MomsHouseofSweets
11-28-12, 12:44 AM
Takiofallen Posted: "the old ds is currently the most up to date version available"

Takiofallen, is there any way to know if we're using the "Old" DS? Might be a rather elementary question, but I'd really like to know.

Takiofallen
11-28-12, 01:44 AM
this is for IOS only the old DS not New Dawn
Takiofallen Posted: "the old ds is currently the most up to date version available"

Takiofallen, is there any way to know if we're using the "Old" DS? Might be a rather elementary question, but I'd really like to know.

kwhales
11-28-12, 04:44 AM

TL, I believe, was trying to get everyone to update the original version of DS (light's take less food in the old version before updating) so basically everyone is on the same "page". So, the put this newest update on the older version in hopes everyone will update. I believe they will eventually bring it to ND (maybe today since we have this 2 hr downtime coming).

I just said keep ND because I like it better and play it only. You can keep whatever game you like better.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-28-12, 08:45 PM
this is for IOS only the old DS not New Dawn

Oh ... <sigh> I was hoping, really hoping that maybe ... just maybe ... all this was coming to us (Androids). Oh, well.

Thank you, Takiofallen.