PDA

View Full Version : Farm Suggestions & Poll Nov 27

sehana
11-27-12, 06:55 PM
Vote on suggestions that were posted from the Suggestions Thread from Nov 14 and post new suggestions for the next poll. :)

What new crops, trees, flowers, animals, decorations would you like to see on your farm?

Please vote and suggest in new thread :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41969-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10

MamaMini
11-27-12, 07:22 PM
I didn't vote for doves because unless you're putting them out with the castle and pumpkin coach I don't see the point. We already have a Zen theme so revisiting that doesn't make sense, and while I agree that the Australian flag should be recognized in the game, I don't think it needs a whole theme. Just my opinion. Of this entire list, I'm most excited about about the oats, windmill and water tiles.

lylahmae
11-27-12, 07:50 PM
Oats, water tiles, and of course who can resist the romantic allure of rhubarb.

pinkster73
11-27-12, 08:32 PM
Oats, water tiles, and of course who can resist the romantic allure of rhubarb.

Awww yes, the romantic valentines bouquet of rhubarb.

WATER TILES

And of course i voted starfruit, since it was my suggestion. :p

happyheffer
11-28-12, 11:45 AM
What happened to the huge list of suggestions i submitted?

samizmyne
11-28-12, 12:30 PM
Yeah. What about my clothesline and the Up North theme? I didn't see that on the list. You come out with a deer and we already have a buck. Yippeee.......

bufffarm
11-28-12, 01:49 PM
I'd like to see Weeping Willow trees.

bbieprnc
11-28-12, 02:07 PM
Adding a delete button onto the Invitee tab, so we can remove pending invites.

MamaMini
11-28-12, 03:42 PM
I'd like to hope that some suggestions that were made previously did not make this poll because they (*fingers crossed*) already in production. Let's hope!

xadie06
11-28-12, 05:54 PM
I definatly vote for the water tiles. Would love to see the clothesline and the delete tab on pending invites. And really want about half of happyheffer's list

RoseMeyer
11-29-12, 04:45 PM
Diced Tomatos.

samizmyne
11-29-12, 05:48 PM
How about some poinsetta for Christmas. I don't get goals, since I play on a Kindle Fire. Guess we don't count. No Tap to Manage tho!

pinkster73
11-29-12, 06:38 PM
How about some poinsetta for Christmas. I don't get goals, since I play on a Kindle Fire. Guess we don't count. No Tap to Manage tho!

Last Christmas iOS got red and white pointsettas, and android got only white.

RainbowSue
11-30-12, 04:50 AM
Yes I Agree with the delete button in invites! 😃👋

samizmyne
11-30-12, 09:40 AM

Ditto on that one.

bbieprnc
11-30-12, 09:56 AM

Ditto on that one.

Thank you - yes we need it.

MiniLaura
11-30-12, 11:00 AM
I would like a way to sort our inventories.

And more variety in the way the crops can be sorted. Right now we can sort crops by type. I would like to sort crops by time and progress toward mastery.

bbieprnc
11-30-12, 11:26 AM
i would like a way to sort our inventories.

And more variety in the way the crops can be sorted. Right now we can sort crops by type. I would like to sort crops by time and progress toward mastery.

ditto!!

MamaMini
11-30-12, 12:32 PM
Chestnuts and a nut cracker.

yanochka
11-30-12, 01:06 PM
Great suggestions everyone, but we already requested all of these items and improvements so many times in similar threads in the past two years. I feel bad for new players because they get their hopes up...

shakiba
11-30-12, 01:09 PM
Obviously water tiles and rhubarb. I also voted for starfruit and an australian theme, but maybe I shouldn't have..?

fishersfarm7
11-30-12, 02:26 PM
I agree!!! we have all these other silly trees but not a weeping willow. Everyone loves those! with a cute little bench underneath looking out onto a pond!

lylahmae
11-30-12, 06:24 PM
Great suggestions everyone, but we already requested all of these items and improvements so many times in similar threads in the past two years. I feel bad for new players because they get their hopes up...

Well said.

slender2
11-30-12, 06:50 PM
I voted on the windmill but I've remembered one thing now there's no a brazilian flag in the game I realy love this country and I think TL should put it on the game

queentina3
11-30-12, 07:53 PM

No kidding. I pretty much gave up on making suggestions or bothering with the polls 6 months ago when it became clear to me that TL doesn't implement even 1/100th of what we suggest, and the things we do suggest and they actually put in the game, they modify the suggestion to the point that NOBODY ends up wanting the end result. I personally think the mods waste their time gathering suggestions and feedback as it just falls on deaf ears in the developement department.

nmishii
11-30-12, 08:05 PM
I voted for water tiles and rhubarb for the 10 millionth time.

I did not vote for the doves because they would be released with clothes.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh8y-CbOZfYEN-_1rawjzKcYdZY8_zmXqloW97vMtx9SxUBoDrsDTyeR54

brettski007
11-30-12, 08:22 PM
WE WANT MORE FLAGS......

Once again I will be requesting that new and more country flags be introduced? There's alot of us from Australia and we all want the Australian flag

pinkster73
11-30-12, 10:13 PM
I voted for water tiles and rhubarb for the 10 millionth time.

I did not vote for the doves because they would be released with clothes.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh8y-CbOZfYEN-_1rawjzKcYdZY8_zmXqloW97vMtx9SxUBoDrsDTyeR54

Oh great, you gave them more silly outfit ideas.

fishersfarm7
12-03-12, 03:51 PM
now now we better be nice or team lava will make all of our animals naked :O lol

Ferns76
12-06-12, 07:40 PM
I want some goals on kindle.

bbieprnc
12-07-12, 05:19 PM
How about some other holidays - Hanukkah, Ramadan items, since we have people playing from all parts of this world?

thatgirl444
12-07-12, 05:33 PM
WATER tiles WATER tiles please!!!

lylahmae
12-07-12, 05:49 PM
now now we better be nice or team lava will make all of our animals naked :O lol

Yes that is what we want naked animals.

7amadoOh
12-07-12, 11:27 PM
We want a new version of farm story ... Like the quality of castle story! Animated animals, water and buildings and there is 3D farmer it will be very nice and attracts more players!!! Big Changing :D!!!!

samizmyne
12-08-12, 08:04 AM
We want a new version of farm story ... Like the quality of castle story! Animated animals, water and buildings and there is 3D farmer it will be very nice and attracts more players!!! Big Changing :D!!!!

I want animation too! And blinking lights! We know you can do it!

knuffduff
12-08-12, 08:41 AM
WATER TILES , WATER TILES. ...........PLEASE....... You had snow ground tiles why not water tiles.

WendingWanderer
12-08-12, 11:53 AM
We just got sled dogs.

Now, how about giving us a sled.

And while we're at it, some olive trees for the olive press.

samizmyne
12-08-12, 11:57 AM
The most important thing for me would be the ability to organize my inventory. To group things together, and especially to delete unwanted items. Next would be the ability to delete pending invites. Seems these things would be a no brainer to the people that design the game. Maybe none of them actually play FS?!!!

knuffduff
12-09-12, 04:38 PM
Oh yes! I want, the St Bernard. The one that wriggle its tail. It would be fantastic if it carries a barrel of brandy as well. I need a fix while working on the farm

sehana
12-10-12, 11:43 AM
Please vote and suggest in new thread :)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41969-Farm-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10