PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Suggestion Poll

bawpotter
11-27-12, 06:28 PM
You came up with great ideas on the suggestion thread, and now it's time to vote on which idea was your favorite. If you have new suggestions, please post them in the suggestion thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39866-Castle-Story-Suggestions). Thanks!

AkumaNeko
11-27-12, 06:33 PM
Voted :)

marrrina
11-27-12, 06:33 PM
Wish energy increasing as you level was an option :(

midnightmeerkat
11-27-12, 06:53 PM
I want to vote for 2 :).

#1. Equally is mini games (voted) and inventory search ability

gjatt
11-27-12, 10:48 PM
I would have liked to see the increase in energy cap as well. The current cap doesn't allow you to play for long!

But I selected the mini-games -- I'm thinking this would be a way for us to earn extra gems, coins and energy.

yupiyupigumgum
11-28-12, 12:35 AM
I love to have lighthouse, but my Kingdom is still far away from the beach.

mymummy789
11-28-12, 01:05 AM
voted mini-games as that looks fun :)

erxi9
11-28-12, 08:26 AM
when it comes to inventory, I think being categorized and sorted right, our little problem would be solved.

erxi9
11-28-12, 08:40 AM
i mean, special items like iron binding, magic inks have to be in [special], food made in kitchen (maybe things crafted in workshop) have to be seperated from general items like petals, stone. and i dont get why [consumable] is there.

fairy4you
11-28-12, 08:53 AM
I would love to have the possibility to earn an energy point when visiting my neighbors - not only 10 but from all my neighbors every day new.
We would visit more often, could spend more time playing and it would be a way to deal with the little amount of energy.

yourstruly42
11-28-12, 09:11 AM
I wish "verification notice for spending gems" was on that list. It would be my #1 choice.

Rockinkitten
12-01-12, 03:17 AM
I want my piggies to make a sound when collecting from them. All the other animals do!

tonycafe
12-01-12, 06:16 AM
I would like to cut the no. of parts required to building, expand, crafting etc

clanzkiller
12-01-12, 08:17 PM
Maybe TL can give some explanation for the energy cap (even TL is not going to implement the changes) by different player has different energy cap, which make TL categorize as a 'selective' developer, which is totally unfair.

Secondly, don't you all feel like level in this game is totally useless beside the figure, unlocking new stuff and getting more new quest that we are unable to follow up? Why dont TL consider adding stats function like racing live, world war, etc, which might be able to work in this way.

Every 1 new level given a 3 points, and can be distribute to the following:
- 2 points to increase the energy cap by 1
- 1 point to increase the chances of looting rare item by 2%, cap at 20 or 40%.
- 1 point to decrease the energy regeneration rate by 5 second. Cap at 2 minutes or 1.30minutes
- 1 point to decrease workshop, potion shop, kitchen, etc produce time by 5%, cap at 50%.
- 1 point to decrease resources building(coal mine, hatchery, stable,etc) by 5%, cap at 50%.
- 1 point to increase the chances of tasking without using energy by 2%, cap at 20%.
- 1 point to decrease animals/plants/rock cool down timing by 5%, cap at 50%.

Each stat cap is followed by level. Example, if youre level 20, you got 60 points, but that doesnt mean you can mass spam only 1 particular stats to the max then goes on to the second of your choice. Example, energy cap stat, at level 20, you can only add 20 stats to the energy cap, gaining additional 20 energy cap which make you now have 50 energy. In which 20x2=40 points, So you have remaining of 20 points to add up some other stats. You cant have 30 extra energy cap which make total energy cap at 60 by level 20. So by level 21 again, you can add 1 more which become 21 energy cap, total up to 51 energy cap.

I believed with this function, different people would have different secret benefits, in which depends on the plsying style of a player, and does it consider as a strategy as well?
At the moment, i think majority do not bother neighbour or other player level cause they all played the same function, have the same thibg

clanzkiller
12-01-12, 09:23 PM
Oh well i cant find the edit button on the post with my ipad. I would like to retract the first paragraph for seeking explanation from TL, in which, i had found the reason behind it in other thread. But stil, the second suggestion is a valid suggestion anod hopefully there is consideratioN.

maguar
12-01-12, 09:31 PM
Maybe TL can give some explanation for the energy cap (even TL is not going to implement the changes) by different player has different energy cap, which make TL categorize as a 'selective' developer, which is totally unfair.

Secondly, don't you all feel like level in this game is totally useless beside the figure, unlocking new stuff and getting more new quest that we are unable to follow up? Why dont TL consider adding stats function like racing live, world war, etc, which might be able to work in this way.

Every 1 new level given a 3 points, and can be distribute to the following:
- 2 points to increase the energy cap by 1
- 1 point to increase the chances of looting rare item by 2%, cap at 20 or 40%.
- 1 point to decrease the energy regeneration rate by 5 second. Cap at 2 minutes or 1.30minutes
- 1 point to decrease workshop, potion shop, kitchen, etc produce time by 5%, cap at 50%.
- 1 point to decrease resources building(coal mine, hatchery, stable,etc) by 5%, cap at 50%.
- 1 point to increase the chances of tasking without using energy by 2%, cap at 20%.
- 1 point to decrease animals/plants/rock cool down timing by 5%, cap at 50%.

Each stat cap is followed by level. Example, if youre level 20, you got 60 points, but that doesnt mean you can mass spam only 1 particular stats to the max then goes on to the second of your choice. Example, energy cap stat, at level 20, you can only add 20 stats to the energy cap, gaining additional 20 energy cap which make you now have 50 energy. In which 20x2=40 points, So you have remaining of 20 points to add up some other stats. You cant have 30 extra energy cap which make total energy cap at 60 by level 20. So by level 21 again, you can add 1 more which become 21 energy cap, total up to 51 energy cap.

I believed with this function, different people would have different secret benefits, in which depends on the plsying style of a player, and does it consider as a strategy as well?
At the moment, i think majority do not bother neighbour or other player level cause they all played the same function, have the same thibg

I think that's a really interesting idea.

Nintendocatpaws
12-01-12, 11:35 PM
I agree, most of my neighbors got bored and do not visit at all but when I visit them,they have collected their coins so they are at least checking in. Would be nice if they were encouraged to visit.

Rockinkitten
12-02-12, 01:05 AM
I wish "verification notice for spending gems" was on that list. It would be my #1 choice.

Yes!!!! Never gonna happen though.

maguar
12-02-12, 01:27 AM
How about a Golden Fleece? It could be used to turn Thurston from a bit of a coward to a brave and mighty knight.

MHz_
12-02-12, 02:22 AM
clanz****er - Glad to hear you found my prior explanations. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about it further.

As for the stats idea, I like that, but it would drastically change the core idea of the game. This far after release would make it a bit hard to implement.

A ton of people voted for mini games.. I'd almost consider the monster combat to be considered a minigame, given that its a play on rock-paper-scissors with the damage you do.

What other kinds of minigames would you guys like to see? Keep your ideas simple and I'll do my best to comment and riff on your ideas and see what makes sense. Just know that whatever we would do still needs to cost resources (time, materials and/or energy) and likely have some kind of time ability for players to spend gems for more gameplay :) I can't promise anything will make it into the game, but at the very least we can come up with some great ideas and have some fun with it.

wassupbaby
12-02-12, 04:05 AM
I'd like to play pexeso in CS . In every card is the picture of some item (common:wheat, jewel, coal,... And some rare items such as trees, pig, sheep ...) .The reward is the thing on the picture that we found a pair. Time limit for a game is 2 min. and i think 30 pairs(60 cards) should be enough.That makes sure you cant get everything. The cost is up to you ....
Sorry for my english :)

clanzkiller
12-02-12, 07:17 PM
clanz****er - Glad to hear you found my prior explanations. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat about it further.

As for the stats idea, I like that, but it would drastically change the core idea of the game. This far after release would make it a bit hard to implement.

A ton of people voted for mini games.. I'd almost consider the monster combat to be considered a minigame, given that its a play on rock-paper-scissors with the damage you do.

What other kinds of minigames would you guys like to see? Keep your ideas simple and I'll do my best to comment and riff on your ideas and see what makes sense. Just know that whatever we would do still needs to cost resources (time, materials and/or energy) and likely have some kind of time ability for players to spend gems for more gameplay :) I can't promise anything will make it into the game, but at the very least we can come up with some great ideas and have some fun with it.

I aint a programming or computer pro, but i understand that it is quite hard to implement at this stage of game where u might have a chance to screw the database. Anyway, im just giving suggestion as for your future development similar to this type of game play.
In the meantime, maybe you could also consider another suggestion like using in-game coins to purchase energy at a higher price. Maybe 10,000 for 5 energy? Also, you could come out with a new item that may decrease the energy regenaration cool down rate by using maybe (amount) of gem to decrease by 20% permanent, or by stage like 5% til certain limit. With new item application, i think the core idea still there, and the implementation will be easier since TL will just need to add a new coding paragraph for the function of the new item, i think so.

Also, mini games is quite interesting to let player stay in the game longer instead of closing it after the energy is done, like most of us do i believed. I liked the idea of wassupbaby.

Uni13
12-02-12, 08:47 PM
I like the idea of a trade shop, a lab or a trading system:

Trade Shop:
Players can trade in resources for coins (eg. 100 mushrooms gives you 1,000 coins / 200 Fur for 2 gems / 1 Gold Nugget for 20,000 coins whatever etc. etc.)
Players can buy resources with coins or gems for items that are difficult to farm or if they do not wish to wait (eg. 1000 coins or 2 gems for a jewel / 1000 coins or 2 gems for a truffle or Earth Wisp etc. etc.)

Lab:
Players can combine resources to create more valuable items with a certain success rate.
eg. combine 20 Bones + 20 Creep Tooth to get a Long Sword (with a 20% success rate, if it fails it you lose the resources - It's a gamble.)

Trading System:
You can also encourage more interaction between players by creating a trading system where players can trade items (eg. 10 water for a glimmerdust or whatever); I do realise that is a lot of work to implement, but this would also drive more traffic to the forum or a wiki as eventually someone will set up some sort of a "Guidelines for Trading".:rolleyes:

jhhgbdj
12-02-12, 10:13 PM
Can you also add that when you are at the market, you know there's this question mark?
If you click on it it tells you the details of the item. Unfortunately, that button is too small so i kept on pressing on the item!!
And it kept on going and going, even though i did not want to buy it.
TL, can you please make the button bigger? or maybe if you swipe up it shows you the item details?
Thanks.

cherrywilly
12-03-12, 02:55 AM
I would like to check or uncheck my visitors if I turn them back or not in my news window. Sometimes I visit somebody back but see it is full. I want to remember him later.

thanx

csf2k12
12-03-12, 07:32 AM
An increase in energy and a confirm purchase for gem spending on speed up process. I have accidentally hit this more times than I can count.

wealthyrich
12-04-12, 02:30 AM
Put a time cap on ivy, Thomas and thurston, who are always walking around. So we can tap them to collect an energy bolt.

leaable
12-04-12, 07:30 PM
I would like to see being able to clear tips without using energy..The way it is atm is just ridiculous

aesma676
12-04-12, 08:59 PM
minigames would definetly be awesome. maybe even something like adventure quests between players. allows more interaction and possible item collecting.

wealthyrich
12-04-12, 11:06 PM
Inventory materials to be arranged in alphabetical order

midnightmeerkat
12-04-12, 11:45 PM
And more categories for the inventory materials

yupiyupigumgum
12-05-12, 01:33 AM
I just want equal chance for every player to get every item and every goal. You can make it so fast and easy for someone and ridiculously difficult and take forever for the others , but every player get the opportunity. The game won't be fun anymore if itsn't fair.

wassupbaby
12-05-12, 05:19 AM
"All men are created equal, but some are more equal than others " hell yeahh :)

tiggerhobbes
12-05-12, 07:37 AM
"I know life isn't fair, but it's supposed to be unfair in my favor"

To quote Calvin =^.^=

maguar
12-05-12, 01:53 PM
I'd like the troll kings ghost to come back as a reoccurring monster. It can have like 15 health and give better drops including jewels.

cityfan
12-05-12, 03:48 PM
Ability to sell stuff from our inventory, in the market or the tavern. I can imagine selling tomatoes, corn, etc in the market. And breaded fish, or other food and drinks in the tavern. I am loaded up on stone but still collecting from my sawmill because I need the other items. It's no fun to get coins instead.....more fun to be able to go the market and sell stuff. An expanded list of crops would be good too. And more use off the kitchen items....see above.

cityfan
12-05-12, 03:53 PM
One more thing, more uses for stone. Ideas are making walls, gates, paths, etc. I use lots more wood than stone.

callixtus
12-06-12, 02:58 AM
to Buy / Sell / Barter excessive items at Market.

jomyers23
12-07-12, 05:03 AM
Please give us back more frequent jewels! I mined 2 rock outcroppings & only 2 jewels-1 in each! It took 2 days to build one royal beam with my iPad wifi. I play early morning & evening. ��

tiggerhobbes
12-07-12, 07:46 AM
I want a live skunkupine pet. Please don't petrify it >_<

OnlyPauline
12-08-12, 03:52 AM
Now that I've defeated the troll king, I think the trolls should become allies. The troll king could walk around my kingdom like Ivy does. Perhaps instead of fighting the trolls to get goodies, they could be on a timer like the animals.

Actually, I loved the troll king. Great looking character! My compliments to the artist!

It's a shame to waste that great work, he should be walking around the kingdom and give gems on a timer like the cows etc

kylebusch
12-08-12, 03:33 PM
No energy and no skunk things

scottyhaha
12-08-12, 09:17 PM
Ivy's hut, thurston's fort are dropping items but why the old man house doesn't drops anything. I think we need to upgrade his house

jociphine
12-09-12, 01:05 AM
Seems this is the new suggestion thread.. Would be nice to gift more items then 3, give us the option to gift items from our inventory?

isabella_sophie
12-09-12, 06:57 AM
I hope this is the thread for new suggestions, if not point the way please :) or if u are mod, feel free to move it. I think it would great if we could "register" for gifts ;) ( found this very handy Irl) This way you get gifts u need and it makes life easier for those giving them as we'll. I tend to be very careful giving gifts to be fair and not wasteful. I read the neighbors wall, my own wall in case they are asking for something in particular and returning those ppl who give the gift I ask for first then going up the list. I notice though that I'm getting things I don't really need a lot and that seems a shame as those generous ppl basically were so nice to gift and can only do it 3 times.. Shame then to give me something I don't immediately need!
Hence, gift registration, optional. You don't have to ofcourse but may. Then ppl gifting MAY choose the registered gift or may ignore that and give what they want. Lol (happens in real life too :P ) no harm there to game mechanics...

You could even give the option to do this as a reward for either finding (marrying/getting engaged) to the heir or the damsel/knight in distress theme as earlier suggested, which I liked btw ;) like a permanent perk after doing that quest or level or whatever :)

What do u think?

MarinaSantAna7
12-09-12, 04:28 PM
The apple tree is way too expensive!! Now I'm stuck with a goal I can't complete, and not all of us can afford to buy 90 gems.

wealthyrich
12-09-12, 06:51 PM
Storyline where ivy and thurston fall in love. They can get married, quest for ivy's wedding dress. Thomas can preside over the wedding, while wearing something under his robes, maybe. Is it possible for thurston and ivy to fall in love? Ivy is kinda bohemian while thurston is sorta old fashioned. Haha.

awertie
12-09-12, 07:12 PM
Storyline where ivy and thurston fall in love. They can get married, quest for ivy's wedding dress. Thomas can preside over the wedding, while wearing something under his robes, maybe. Is it possible for thurston and ivy to fall in love? Ivy is kinda bohemian while thurston is sorta old fashioned. Haha.

Lol and the baron could show up and crash their wedding! He would want them to pay him or maybe take their presents.

tiggerhobbes
12-09-12, 08:53 PM
On the marriage theme: maybe we can have invisible "love point" between game characters, and players can have a conversation with one game character each day, and depending on how the dialogue goes, will either increase or decrease love point between them.

And when the love point goes over a set number it can then trigger the wedding goal.

And no discrimination please, I like to give Thomas a fair chance of wedding Thurston :p

maguar
12-09-12, 09:07 PM
The apple tree is way too expensive!! Now I'm stuck with a goal I can't complete, and not all of us can afford to buy 90 gems.

The golden apple is also available from the Magic Garden. Sometimes it is possible to get the apple tree as a reward from an adventure. It is possible to get free gems from quests, adventures and the Purple Cow. Honestly it's just going to take time to complete the goal. I still haven't completed it and I have an apple tree.

wealthyrich
12-09-12, 11:32 PM
Craft a special pigsty for sir PIgglesworth, those blue eyes are just too cute

cityfan
12-10-12, 11:03 AM
LOL at Ivy and Thurston getting hitched!
What an idea for a Valentines day update :)

maguar
12-10-12, 04:15 PM
You can now vote on the new poll and post suggestions there. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41983-Castle-Story-Suggestion-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10