11-26-12, 07:50 PM
Most famous diamond is breeder is StarbrightsWeyr , i dont know his storm is

Ever posted on your wall? I wanna see!

iaweforfun
11-26-12, 08:17 PM
Yeah, just scroll down

Horntail21
11-26-12, 08:18 PM
My favorite island is Josh's Lair. Very clean design. Don't know the id.

Best theory person has to be Takio. He's always working on a theory.

Most famous? Hmm Kooky Panda. Who hasn't visited kooky's island?

I don't associate with anyone under level 50 joking lol. Ill have to look around at some islands.

Horntail21
11-26-12, 08:22 PM
Yeah, just scroll down

Woah 5 diamonds nice

willothewisps
11-26-12, 08:29 PM

I don't associate with anyone under level 50 joking lol. Ill have to look around at some islands.

Vote for me for BEST NEWBIE! I'm 48 lol jk. I agree with BEST THEORY PERSON and MOST FAMOUS. I swear on almost all the threads I visit someone mentions Kooky Panda... O_o

enoch4
11-26-12, 10:37 PM
I haven't been on the forums long, but Takiofallen is the top theory person that I've seen. A lot of you people make me laugh - hard to say who is funniest.

suzysuzy34
11-27-12, 12:38 AM
Agree about takiofallens, I've gotten very good advice from him.

darkrandy
11-27-12, 02:46 AM
Theory Oscar..

Dot...

salinho
11-27-12, 03:36 AM

I never visited her island. :D oh yeah. I'm not mainstream!

salinho
11-27-12, 03:37 AM
Theory Oscar..

Dot...

A tie between dot and Takio... I vote Takio. He still has that whole other theory of forum member gender going on, together with Kwhales. I wonder if apever any conclusion will be drawn.

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-27-12, 05:15 AM
I would vote but my phone never fully loads others islands (even after an hour of waiting).
But takio is my theory vote.
Also if its not someone from the forums how can we know if a dragonbreeder actually breed their diamonds not bought?

salinho
11-27-12, 05:17 AM
I would vote but my phone never fully loads others islands (even after an hour of waiting).
But takio is my theory vote.
Also if its not someone from the forums how can we know if a dragonbreeder actually breed their diamonds not bought?

Guess we gotta ask them :) and they'lltell ifnthey want x)

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 05:23 AM
Theory Oscar..

Dot...

I vote him too

tigeress2474
11-27-12, 06:35 AM
Dot has my vote

Tango_K
11-27-12, 07:24 AM
Have anyone seen my island! Vote for me, hehe :)

mammami08
11-27-12, 07:59 AM

Me neither....

Horntail21
11-27-12, 09:34 AM
After visiting a player I had never visited I vote mamareader02 for best diamond breeder. 7 Infinities and 5 Diamonds not to mention the hybrids!

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 10:47 AM
After visiting a player I had never visited I vote mamareader02 for best diamond breeder. 7 Infinities and 5 Diamonds not to mention the hybrids!

I second that!!!

enoch4
11-27-12, 10:56 AM

Haven't seen that one yet. There is an island called Valyria with 10 infinities and 9 diamonds too. Very pretty. (I don't know their ID, or if they are on the forum).

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 02:06 PM
A tie between dot and Takio... I vote Takio. He still has that whole other theory of forum member gender going on, together with Kwhales. I wonder if apever any conclusion will be drawn.

Imagine if dot and taiko worked together :O

2 days later everybody has every dragon :P

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 02:16 PM
I vote grondai for best diamond breeder. XD Takiofallen always has my vote on theories.

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 03:08 PM
From what i have heard dot hung up his lab coat. He was tired of all the diamond harassment, he had women blowing up his wall with engagement proposals
Imagine if dot and taiko worked together :O

2 days later everybody has every dragon :P

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 03:11 PM
From what i have heard dot hung up his lab coat. He was tired of all the diamond harassment, he had women blowing up his wall with engagement proposals

That's a sayin of some sort right?
Anyway, I'm just sayin if it were to happen...

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 03:12 PM
You got to admit that'd be cool

Oh!!! And kwhales

willothewisps
11-27-12, 04:27 PM

Me either! High five! Oh... ya. Lol Flushed Away slugs are hilarious <3

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 05:09 PM

Lol!!! :D (I proposed, I have to admit)
Wait, who said that??
Anyway, Takio, I am sure you're just sayin' that to get the first place for yourself. Well, you won't get my vote.

I VOTE FOR MYSELF, BECAUSE I AM AWESOME AND SIX FEET TALL. World needs six feet tall chicks.

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 05:10 PM
Me either! High five! Oh... ya. Lol Flushed Away slugs are hilarious <3

Fffffff I laughed so much just remembering them. So cute xD

makafushigi
11-27-12, 05:18 PM
I VOTE FOR MYSELF, BECAUSE I AM AWESOME AND SIX FEET TALL. World needs six feet tall chicks.

jealous.... I should post my jealousy in the WOES thread. I'll be the Fun Size to your King Size. :D

kwhales
11-27-12, 05:23 PM
You got to admit that'd be cool

Oh!!! And kwhales

Wait, did I miss something??

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 05:30 PM
yeah around page 2 i think we are now joined at the hip...... we now share our grey hairs lol
Wait, did I miss something??

kwhales
11-27-12, 05:38 PM
yeah around page 2 i think we are now joined at the hip...... we now share our grey hairs lol

Share, I don't want to share----you can have them for free---I breed them more then firestorms and poisons combined.

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 05:40 PM
jealous.... I should post my jealousy in the WOES thread. I'll be the Fun Size to your King Size. :D

Lol!! That made me laugh. :) being tall has its disadvantages. Like "ow, my back! Ow, my joints!" At age 23....uncool!
And I prefer it Queen Size =p

Oh boy :D

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 05:53 PM
Nefertekas 6 feet...... nahhhhh.

Kwhales ok i will carry the grey hair burden....... the things we do.....lol

stacie101
11-27-12, 05:59 PM
I have not seen most of the ones mentioned.... a couple are my neighbors. DRAG◎NIA is my Island stacie101 is my ID. I am proud of it and would not mind others thoughts. I have three diamonds but I have never wanted a Island of diamonds...send invite if you would like to be neighbors I try to visit when I can my health has been bad as of late but I do my best...(*☻-☻*)

mammami08
11-27-12, 06:01 PM

Well can you vote for your self then i'm voting for me as the most famous diamond breeder :) ehh well maybe not that famous by my nick but since everybody is using my combo of wizard+fairy for the infinity i'll have to consider my self the most famous unknown diamond breeder ;)

Horntail21
11-27-12, 06:04 PM
Well can you vote for your self then i'm voting for me as the most famous diamond breeder :) ehh well maybe not that famous by my nick but since everybody is using my combo of wizard+fairy for the infinity i'll have to consider my self the most famous unknown diamond breeder ;)

That's you? Well thank you I am trying that combo as we speak.

kwhales
11-27-12, 06:05 PM
I have got to try wizard and fairy................want infinity...actually I want everything..greedy i know.

kwhales
11-27-12, 06:06 PM

aww thank you. I'll send them off to you soon.

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:06 PM
ROFL............. your combo of wizard/fairy..........you don't own the dragons silly goose and you can have it back. my last 14 breedings have given 13 commons and a washed up serpent............lol

snake073
11-27-12, 06:15 PM
Vote for me lol. Snake073 (diamond dragon)

snake073
11-27-12, 06:16 PM
My vote goes to mammami08

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 06:16 PM
Funniest: pinkster73
Best theory person: takiofallen or Dotranwumpas (unclear voting) honourable mention to kwhales
Best island: grondi
Most diamonds: mamareader02
Most famous: kooky panda (no need to vote there)
Most famous diamond breeder: mammami02
Best newbie (under Lvl 50): willothewisps

Thank you for letting be your host, good night :)

Vote now

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 06:17 PM
Results posted

mammami08
11-27-12, 06:27 PM
ROFL............. your combo of wizard/fairy..........you don't own the dragons silly goose and you can have it back. my last 14 breedings have given 13 commons and a washed up serpent............lol

And where did i say i own the dragons ? But no matter what you think or say it was still me who used that combo to breed the infinity for the first time here on the forum, and since then alot of people have used it sucsessfully. Ofcourse somebody else would have discoverd the combo and posted about it eventually but i still was first on that one, so therfor i name myself the most unknown diamond breeder i much more appreciate that to silly goose... That i acctually took offens over. :(

kwhales
11-27-12, 06:28 PM
Well congrats to the winners. ...................and I just breed wizard and fairy---got 15 hr breed time. Either Aurora or Atlantis. Hope it's Atlantis, don't have one.

sweetstuff525
11-27-12, 06:29 PM
Silly goose? You guys are hillarious

mammami08
11-27-12, 06:32 PM
That's you? Well thank you I am trying that combo as we speak.

Keeping my thumbs and toes for you, told you most UNKNOWN famous diamond breeder. But yeah i was the first to post that combo here at the forum ;)

Horntail21
11-27-12, 06:33 PM
Well congrats to the winners. ...................and I just breed wizard and fairy---got 15 hr breed time. Either Aurora or Atlantis. Hope it's Atlantis, don't have one.
Hey me too! I don't have either dragon so I am amped! I am hoping for Atlantis too since I am level 75 I think it's time for one.

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:34 PM
i'm sorry no silly goose
And where did i say i own the dragons ? But no matter what you think or say it was still me who used that combo to breed the infinity for the first time here on the forum, and since then alot of people have used it sucsessfully. Ofcourse somebody else would have discoverd the combo and posted about it eventually but i still was first on that one, so therfor i name myself the most unknown diamond breeder i much more appreciate that to silly goose... That i acctually took offens over. :(

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:37 PM
I bets it's an aurora...........i don't call all three element dragon, Diamond ****ers for nothing

mammami08
i'm sorry no silly goose

Thank you :) no hard feelings, and good luck with the infinity, have you tried switching them around. I know they say it doesn't matter but after my last experiment with mermaid and pumpkin i don't know....

kwhales
Actually in the US, silly goose is a good thing. Usually lttle kids are called that when they do something cute or funny.

mammami08
11-27-12, 06:40 PM
Vote for me lol. Snake073 (diamond dragon)

Yeay, i vote for you to... But i think it's to late. By the way whats the XP now ? :) have you taken back your first place? ;)

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:40 PM
yup doing it now i will switch every 10 breeding. I will give it two weeks. thats how i bred all my other little diamonds
Thank you :) no hard feelings, and good luck with the infinity, have you tried switching them around. I know they say it doesn't matter but after my last experiment with mermaid and pumpkin i don't know....

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:41 PM
bingo......
Actually in the US, silly goose is a good thing. Usually lttle kids are called that when they do something cute or funny.

mammami08
11-27-12, 06:41 PM

Not here in Sweden it's something you call a stupid ( usually blond) woman....

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 06:42 PM
In Canada it just means a goose is being silly...

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:43 PM
so now when i go to sweden i won't get slapped......thanks mammami08

mammami08
11-27-12, 06:43 PM
yup doing it now i will switch every 10 breeding. I will give it two weeks. thats how i bred all my other little diamonds

Hope it workes sooner rather then later

kwhales
11-27-12, 06:45 PM

For that, probably not...but............

mammami08
11-27-12, 06:46 PM

We say dumma g?s ( a with a circel over it, i suspect it will come out as g?s)

And you know what, i actally won a goose a couple of weeks ago in an outdoor turnament. But it was froozen and tasted delicious cooked ;)

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:50 PM
how could you tell us this without telling us about the tournament ..........what kind was it??

And you know what, i actally won a goose a couple of weeks ago in an outdoor turnament. But it was froozen and tasted delicious cooked ;)

clarknova81
11-27-12, 06:51 PM

This means you ate a silly blond woman? •_•

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 06:59 PM
we say dumma g?s ( a with a circel over it, i suspect it will come out as g?s)

and you know what, i actally won a goose a couple of weeks ago in an outdoor turnament. But it was froozen and tasted delicious cooked ;)

omg! Cannibal alert!

mammami08
11-27-12, 07:11 PM
This means you ate a silly blond woman? •_•

No the goose was not silly just tasty

mammami08
11-27-12, 07:19 PM
how could you tell us this without telling us about the tournament ..........what kind was it??

It was a walk in the woods for about 20 km, along the way was different competition events like darts, throwing a ball in to a bucket, long jump, archery and others. There were also 20 questions to answer. It,s called the goose hunt and it's our lokal archery club that holds the turnament every year, there are about 1000 participants depending on the weather

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 07:20 PM
that sounds like a lot of fun next year i'm in
It was a walk in the woods for about 20 km, along the way was different competition events like darts, throwing a ball in to a bucket, long jump, archery and others. There were also 20 questions to answer. It,s called the goose hunt and it's our lokal archery club that holds the turnament every year, there are about 1000 participants depending on the weather

mammami08
11-27-12, 07:31 PM
Your welcome ;)

onawing1
11-28-12, 05:35 AM
I would not dwell on the blonde silly jokes, I have a few blonde females in my habitats that would take great offense to that thread of thought and have the means to eat the offenders!

azychan
11-28-12, 07:23 AM
The best island I have seen is AVATA COVE's. I don't remember his StormID, but you can find him on my wall.
The best breeder is Foxxiegirl, she has all available dragons and usually be one of people who get new release dragons firstly.

Nefertekas
11-28-12, 07:42 AM

Yes, I'm tall for a girl. Especially for portuguese standards. :p

azychan
11-28-12, 08:57 AM

Eh? 1.8m? Wow, not only for Portuguese standards, but also for Asian's.
Well, are there any Asian player here? I'm Vietnamese, I've never ever met any countryman in the forum :(

mamareader02
11-28-12, 09:06 AM
Ummm...just read this thread,thanks !surprised I was noticed!just celebrated by having a party on "Damsel Dazy"'s island!:)

mamareader02
11-28-12, 09:46 AM
Though for nicest ,I definitely vote "Argon's Village"(mikemike)-I'm always wishing he could arrange my island!(his monster island is nice too!)

Takiofallen
11-28-12, 11:22 AM
well your still shorter then me so it's cool.....lol

kooky panda
11-28-12, 12:58 PM
Funniest: pinkster73
Best theory person: takiofallen or Dotranwumpas (unclear voting) honourable mention to kwhales
Best island: grondi
Most diamonds: mamareader02
Most famous: kooky panda (no need to vote there)
Most famous diamond breeder: mammami02
Best newbie (under Lvl 50): willothewisps

Thank you for letting be your host, good night :)

Vote now

Looks like the contest has ended and the thread is now going off topic. Closing Thread.

Congrats to the winners!!
Also a big thanks to the Host!!