PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Suggestions Poll Nov 27

sehana
11-27-12, 06:16 PM
Vote on suggestions that were posted from the Suggestions Thread from Nov 14 and post new suggestions for the next poll. :)

What new catalogs, decorations, avatar items, themes would you like to see in your boutique?

LCAHEARTS
11-27-12, 08:23 PM
I love all of the ideas/suggestions above. What I really like more than anything is NEW GIFTS. I've been playing FS almost 2 years and I'm way over the gift options. Last year we miraculously got to gift Halloween catalog items. If parts can be added WEEKLY to RS/BS...there is no excuse for Fashion. PLEASE TL! I don't even care if our gifting options are the low timed catalogs.

SUGGESTION:
This idea/suggestion is for DISPLAYS. I was thinking it'd be AMAZING to see a display with a girl putting up a Christmas tree [the star on top, ornament, presents at the bottom, anything]. Or a display where a Snowman or Snowmen are being made. Maybe a bunch of girls inside a Sleigh. TL, you've created some pretty unique displays....I know you can do it!

jojopeanut
11-28-12, 03:30 PM
Suggestion: It would be nice to have new doors and windows. Holiday theme perhaps with wreaths on them and amybe candles in the windows. :)

LCAHEARTS
11-28-12, 03:57 PM
Also...I loved the Halloween themed customers in other games. I would love to see our register girls wearing Santa/Elf hats...or even our customers.

ginrae22
11-28-12, 04:18 PM
I love the window/door idea!!! I find it so amusing that 80% of people voted for NEW GIFTSSSSS! I think we can all agree it's about time since the last thing I remember gifting were the nurse costume from LAST Halloween!!!pleeeeeease we need more gifts like, at least 4 new ones if not more to make up for lost time....You could also add the parts needed for the makeup counter as something we can gift although not everyone will have those considering that you can only get the counter for gems...

But new gift please please please.

nihna
11-28-12, 05:20 PM
I like to see more Bradley stuff in everything avatar cataloge thems a month of bridle update plz

BeYaaz
11-28-12, 10:14 PM
I wish we could gift items from our storage

opanugie
11-28-12, 10:22 PM
NOT like other story game, Fashion Story need to add their gifts for make this game more interesting

greatday2bealive
11-29-12, 03:37 PM
and more water displays would be nice

dalula
11-29-12, 04:09 PM
I voted for almost all of the items. I like number two if Androids get the makeup counter, but please no more makeup counters. a lot of people like me have used good gems for something with only 1 catalog. instead i would prefer adding to the makeup counter.

BeYaaz
11-29-12, 06:04 PM
I agree with the water displays

BeYaaz
11-29-12, 06:05 PM
And add more catalogs to the makeup counter

linp825
11-30-12, 09:45 AM
I think it wd be cool to see some ANIMATED displays. Like a working fire place or a fountain that really "bubbles"!

darlinlildeb
11-30-12, 11:03 AM
I would love to be able to "hide" the catalogs I have already mastered. I would love to be see TL add possible expansions. And at the risk of repeating almost everyone...new gifts, new make up for the make up counter, and having holiday stuff BEFORE the holidays would be awesome.

hohumvile
11-30-12, 11:06 PM
I agree with the water displays
And we don't want to have gamble 24 gems on a mystery box and never get it only ending up with 4 mannequins ��

Ic3e
11-30-12, 11:45 PM
A few random catalog/theme ideas.

Radio Active:
Toxic Tee
Acid Green Jeans
Glow in the Dark Sneakers
Toxic Eye-Contacts

Hazardous:
Venomous Lipstick
Poison Perfume
Toxic Hairspray
Acid Nail Polish

---

Wonderland:
Card Dress
Swirl Stilettos
Raven Ring
Hypnotic Earrings

---

Barcelona Babes:

For decor:
Spanish Guitar (floor item)
Bronze Sun (Wall item)
Detailed Tiles
Sun City Wallpaper
Sun Racks
Barcelona Counters
Barcelona Street Display
Flamenco Dancer (mannequin)
Carnival Dancer (mannequin)

For catalogs:

Espana's Sunset:
Red Tank Dress
Cherry Sandals
Sun Ring
Detailed Clutch

Festival Glam:
Embroidered Bikini Top
Embroidered Bikini Bottom*
High Heeled Sandals
Feathered Headdress

---

Ic3e
12-01-12, 12:01 AM
Espana's Sunset in pictures

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/Herve-Leger-cherry-red-bandage-tank-dress.jpghttp://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/cherrysandals.jpghttp://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/sunring.jpghttp://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/clutch.jpg

Dreamer691
12-01-12, 12:06 AM
I would love to be able to "hide" the catalogs I have already mastered. I would love to be see TL add possible expansions. And at the risk of repeating almost everyone...new gifts, new make up for the make up counter, and having holiday stuff BEFORE the holidays would be awesome.

Or similar to that, a button to show catalogues not fully mastered yet.

And for Christmas, how about something Australian for a change? It's hot down here lol. A Kangaroo in a Santa hat for instance

spissi
12-01-12, 07:39 AM
I'd like to see more Victorian /Lolita theme. I love the one that's already in the game, but to I wish to see mote Victoriam stuff. It's so cool and fancy.
Thank you for the attention ~

albatros82
12-01-12, 07:43 AM
I'd like to see more Victorian /Lolita theme. I love the one that's already in the game, but to I wish to see mote Victoriam stuff. It's so cool and fancy.
woooow Greate idea. i love the victorian xmas and stuff like dress, lamp, hat... and a lot of lace :-)

shakiba
12-01-12, 09:01 AM
Loving the suggestions! I voted for new gifts (duh), fireplace, more hairstyles and winter PJs!

abellissima
12-01-12, 10:38 AM

Greate idea, i love the long and rich victorian dress, a retro xmas display would be nice

Ororo132
12-01-12, 11:05 PM
I would like to be able to move items to different tables or store them, more expansion options & more Avatar facial features

cpebbles73
12-02-12, 06:54 AM
❤Love tour idea about the counters

cpebbles73
12-02-12, 06:55 AM
Opps your idea

Monkees
12-04-12, 11:32 AM
I really really want some nice cashmere sweaters :o

jbgarza09
12-04-12, 01:58 PM
I would like to hide the mastered items like they mentioned above nd also put them in order by the time ..
Also I would Love to have collectibles just like in the other games to keep it interesting nd badges... I stated playing this games 2 years ago it got boring quick nd just started playing again, still kinda the same so hopefully I see some nice nd interesting changes

jojopeanut
12-04-12, 02:36 PM
I just hope this time TL really realizes we want new gifts!!!!! 60 votes so far I voted for them and new hair options as well P'J's winter.. But how difficult can it really be to add new gifts.

LCAHEARTS
12-04-12, 04:30 PM
I just hope this time TL really realizes we want new gifts!!!!! 60 votes so far I voted for them and new hair options as well P'J's winter.. But how difficult can it really be to add new gifts.

Not difficult at all. That's what I've been saying. We get new parts weekly in RS/BS...so there is no excuse. New gifts already TL!

awertie
12-04-12, 05:07 PM
New gifts new gifts!!!!! Lol It's very obvious which item on the poll we want the most.

jojopeanut
12-08-12, 02:55 PM
Great idea for a goal..would likely have to be next year..but one for a Christmas tree we send each other request for ornaments,lights, maybe evergreen branches. Tinsel and make catalog items for gifts under the tree .

420diva
12-09-12, 12:25 AM
I think it wd be cool to see some ANIMATED displays. Like a working fire place or a fountain that really "bubbles"!

Ohhh What a great idea. I would love to have animated displays!!!!

Also can we have more gift options as well as more options for the makeup counter

dalula
12-09-12, 11:39 AM

good idea. i sometimes forget which ones i'm almost done mastering.

BeYaaz
12-09-12, 10:48 PM
New goals
Once you master a catalog wish you can have the option to hide it
New gifts
More make up
More expansions

BeYaaz
12-09-12, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the idea darlinlildeb with hiding the catalogs that you have mastered

maguar
12-10-12, 02:23 PM
Please visit the new suggestion poll to vote for your favourites and suggest new items, themes and catalogues. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41980-Fashion-Story-Suggestion-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Dec-10