http://i.imgur.com/LWuSC.png

Tiered Display
http://i.imgur.com/qN4nu.png?1

Ic3e
11-27-12, 06:32 PM
That's a cute handbag!

marrrina
11-27-12, 06:48 PM
It looks exactly like the Fur Bag.. without the fur.

greatday2bealive
11-27-12, 06:59 PM
It looks exactly like the Fur Bag.. without the fur.

That's what I was thinking too.

dalula
11-27-12, 07:14 PM
That's what I was thinking too.

Same here... and with the extra gold decorations.

jojopeanut
11-27-12, 09:14 PM
I also think it resembles the fur bag, but I like this one better. It looks high end. The lady like look is coming back & this satchel style fits right in.Hope we get some Christmas decor too. Don't know how much autumn we need.

newmoonfashion
11-27-12, 11:35 PM
It is the same bag one of the girls in the Autumn Outfits Display is holding. So we might get blue dress, long brown boots and brown leatherjacket. Nice!
I think xmas decorations will be next week, as this outfit looks like autumn to me.

queentina3
11-28-12, 05:26 AM
I'm just happy we're getting another catalog as that is 8 more gems. :p

Monkees
11-28-12, 09:50 AM
Its Cute, very similar to all the fall stuff, there are no bright colours, like Orange

LCAHEARTS
11-28-12, 01:20 PM
It is the same bag one of the girls in the Autumn Outfits Display is holding. So we might get blue dress, long brown boots and brown leatherjacket. Nice!
I think xmas decorations will be next week, as this outfit looks like autumn to me.

Great observation, makes a lot of sense actually. We already have the other 2 catalogs!

http://i45.tinypic.com/4rcg0n.jpg

jojopeanut
11-28-12, 01:39 PM
Having those boots for my Avi would be great I would pair them with the skinny jeans or leggins.

greatday2bealive
11-28-12, 03:38 PM
I'm just happy we're getting another catalog as that is 8 more gems. :p

We have many other catalogues; I doubt anyone playing fashion story has masterd all the catalogues, I for one am not even close. (however, if it's 4 hrs or less than it's perfect! Much better than 12, 16, and 1 day catalogues)

queentina3
11-28-12, 03:44 PM
We have many other catalogues; I doubt anyone playing fashion story has masterd all the catalogues, I for one am not even close. (however, if it's 4 hrs or less than it's perfect! Much better than 12, 16, and 1 day catalogues)

A few of my neighbors have already mastered everything, and I only have the 1+ day ones left, with a few of them already being mastered, so yes there are people that have mastered all the catalogs and now only make the $5 ones or any new ones TL releases. :)

darlinlildeb
11-28-12, 03:59 PM
I hope that the system being down for 4 hrs with no access to gifts.... That means we are finally getting some NEW ones. Please!!!!!!!!

LCAHEARTS
11-28-12, 04:00 PM
A few of my neighbors have already mastered everything, and I only have the 1+ day ones left, with a few of them already being mastered, so yes there are people that have mastered all the catalogs and now only make the $5 ones or any new ones TL releases. :)

Agreed. I'd say I'm 80-90% done mastering wise. I super dislike City Flower [aside from the dress]. I purposefully keep it unmastered. Lol. Then there's a few here and there...but I always welcome new catalogs [even if I don't always like them].

LCAHEARTS
11-28-12, 04:00 PM
I hope that the system being down for 4 hrs with no access to gifts.... That means we are finally getting some NEW ones. Please!!!!!!!!

Hi, everyone! Sorry to be crushing spirits and bursting bubbles, but there aren't any surprises or big updates with this maintenance. The maintenance is all background work on our end. ;<

Booooooo to that!

BeYaaz
11-28-12, 10:12 PM
Ooooo I like the display!

opanugie
11-28-12, 10:16 PM
Hope not using gems

greatday2bealive
11-28-12, 11:01 PM
Sorry Team Lava, not a fan of the update this week...not so far at least. (and who sells jewelry, bags and scarves all on one thing?)

As to those who have mastered or almost mastered all the catalogues...how many ordering slots do you have?
I'm level 97 and with 26 slots and I am not even close to halfway of mastering all the catalogues.

queentina3
11-29-12, 05:09 AM
Sorry Team Lava, not a fan of the update this week...not so far at least. (and who sells jewelry, bags and scarves all on one thing?)

As to those who have mastered or almost mastered all the catalogues...how many ordering slots do you have?
I'm level 97 and with 26 slots and I am not even close to halfway of mastering all the catalogues.

I only know what 3 have for sure. 1 has the normal 22 slots, and the other 2 have 25 slots (they wanted to bump that pesky add a new slot to its own row). I know I have 2 more neighbors that have fully mastered but not sure of how many slots they have. These neighbors have been playing for YEARS so it is quite easy for them to have mastered everything.

abellissima
11-29-12, 05:24 AM
Ooooo I like the display!

I love it too

sunkissed92
11-29-12, 09:22 AM
The display is cute! But I'm running out of room for autumn stuff lol!! Wish I could expand more..

LCAHEARTS
11-29-12, 09:36 AM

Level 98, 26 slots. I've been playing for about two years. I also tend to travel a lot for work which makes it super easy to master 1 day catalogs because I can't get onto the games anyways....so I don't tend to choose the lower timed catalogs. Where as on my days off or weekends if I'm home doing things I choose the lower timed ones because I can quickly place/re-order and master away.

linp825
11-29-12, 10:41 AM
The display is cute (of course there is a "but" coming lol!). And that is I'm simply that i am running out of space for displays that are just decorative (I call them "dead" displays). Don't get me wrong they are cute and look very nice but it wd be even better if maybe TL cd offer a tier table we cd actually PUT stuff on (and make $!). either that or allow us to expand. I'm at the max and I still don't have enough space ...I have LOADS of stuff in storage. : ) Also I wouldn't mind seeing a jewelry display like the cosmetics counter but not with that one hour timer thing just as a regular catalogue.

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 12:55 PM
I like the display enought to buy ONLY if it's coins..not spending gems on it.

mymummy789
11-29-12, 01:33 PM
I am hoping they do the same as the bakery update - the new display there was for coins (so I bought it!!)

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 01:35 PM
Yea I don't play Bakery but I think they got a fireplace too. Hope we get a fireplace :)

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 02:41 PM
Yea!!! the tier display is 45,000 coins. New maple mirror for 35,000 coins fireplace display LTO for 40 GEMS other things but haven't looked yet or purchased any. I would like to see someone's fireplace if they buy one before I decide if it works in with christmas stuff.

Baraze
11-29-12, 02:43 PM
I'm loving this update. The cinnamon mirror may replace my silver ones. The catalog is eight hours, so works with my schedule, minus the jacket and boots costing gems. Boo!

I love the fireplace display. I just don't have any room right now. The tiered display is for coins, so ill def get two of those. As soon as I make more room....

Ahhh, imagine what 1000 gems could do.

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 02:49 PM
I'm loving this update. The cinnamon mirror may replace my silver ones. The catalog is eight hours, so works with my schedule, minus the jacket and boots costing gems. Boo!

I love the fireplace display. I just don't have any room right now. The tiered display is for coins, so ill def get two of those. As soon as I make more room....

Ahhh, imagine what 1000 gems could do.

Yes lol....I think TL is going to have to offer more expansions soon..

ginrae22
11-29-12, 03:19 PM
pretty sure I want the new outfit we got in real life haha. Especially the boots! Sooooo adorable.

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 03:24 PM
Anyone buy the fireplace display yet? Care to share a picture please :)

greatday2bealive
11-29-12, 03:32 PM
I like tge fireplaces, but I wish it was just the fireplace alone, not with rug, chair, and woman

LCAHEARTS
11-29-12, 03:34 PM
Anyone buy the fireplace display yet? Care to share a picture please :)

http://i49.tinypic.com/29fwi35.png

I am still debating getting it. But here it is :)

queentina3
11-29-12, 03:37 PM
I have mine up in my FS if you want to take a peak. Sorry but I don't want to fight with photobucket right now, having enough issues just trying to read the forum.

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the pic yea.. Well at least we have 5 days I think it is expires. Yea the rug I suppose is to look like an animal maybe. I'm being un-decided on this too. I think it's because we want one with stockings on the mantel..lol

dalula
11-29-12, 04:04 PM
The display looks nice...

queentina3
11-29-12, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the pic yea.. Well at least we have 5 days I think it is expires. Yea the rug I suppose is to look like an animal maybe. I'm being un-decided on this too. I think it's because we want one with stockings on the mantel..lol

True about the stockings, or not having the leaves around it, but I like it because it doesn't go the full way up the wall so you can have windows and the icicles hanging on the wall and actually BE SEEN. LOL!!!

mattscorner
11-29-12, 05:44 PM
She's cute; peaceful, and I like the height and red berries and acorns which can transfer to Christmas nicely. She kind of looks lonely, but peaceful, like I said. I really like the display as it's visually different and the jewel-toned jars on it are a nice color change. Thanks for posting the picture!

mattscorner
11-29-12, 05:45 PM
I should say I really like the tiered display, as it's visually different. My eye keeps wandering over to it on the screen :)

BeYaaz
11-29-12, 06:02 PM
I like the display its warm and welcoming but I really want a nice fireplace and a waterfall or fountain and for coins if possible this would be a dream come true

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 06:16 PM
I'm really torn on this display..lol I don't think I have ever been this un-decided on an item for the game in a really long time..I keep saying I would love one like the one from last year which was in the Holdiay box. Which you play odds opening up any box to recieve a certain item and don't know what prize it was 1st 2nd 3rd or so on. And then I think ok so if I buy this one no gamble in having a fireplace it's a for sure thing. But then the what if's kick in. What if TL offer's something similar s LTO with the Christmas ediction..then again what if they don't..lol I"ll be kicking myself you know where. Aye YA YI!!! lol Also like alot of people I'm on a budget this time of year.

Baraze
11-29-12, 06:19 PM
I'm really torn on this display..lol I don't think I have ever been this un-decided on an item for the game in a really long time..I keep saying I would love one like the one from last year which was in the Holdiay box. Which you play odds opening up any box to recieve a certain item and don't know what prize it was 1st 2nd 3rd or so on. And then I think ok so if I buy this one no gamble in having a fireplace it's a for sure thing. But then the what if's kick in. What if TL offer's something similar s LTO with the Christmas ediction..then again what if they don't..lol I"ll be kicking myself you know where. Aye YA YI!!! lol Also like alot of people I'm on a budget this time of year.

I know right?! It looks so cute and festive and would go well with my other two displays. Then I think of how ill have to redecorate, when I haven't even finished my floors. And THEN I remind myself how we got so many blasts from the past and really want he winter waterfall, HUGE Xmas tree I've seen in some boutiques, the shoe tree and try to talk myself out of getting it. Decisions, decisions....

Ic3e
11-29-12, 06:26 PM
I like the Fireplace Display! The Tiered Display looks rather nice too.

LCAHEARTS
11-29-12, 06:35 PM
I kept thinking over and over about this LTO also. I like to base my display decisions based off of uniqueness. For me, if I didn't do that I'd end up buying them all. After questioning if it's unique or not, I question the gem price versus size and overall visual effect. So although I haven't gone into the games yet in a few hours, I plan on buying it. It is unique as it brings it's own floor. It creates a warm feeling in colors, and the fact that she's in a home. I agree she looks a bit lonely, but she also looks peaceful. It's a nice change of pace from most displays where there is a lot going on or they are very over the top [even if they are gorgeous].

I approve. Lol :)

queentina3
11-29-12, 07:03 PM
She's peaceful because she just put her kids to bed and it's the first time she's been able to sit down and relax all day. All she needs is a book in her hand and she'd be perfect. :p

jojopeanut
11-29-12, 08:55 PM
I know right?! It looks so cute and festive and would go well with my other two displays. Then I think of how ill have to redecorate, when I haven't even finished my floors. And THEN I remind myself how we got so many blasts from the past and really want he winter waterfall, HUGE Xmas tree I've seen in some boutiques, the shoe tree and try to talk myself out of getting it. Decisions, decisions....

Yes I know the snow display..the blue one? There's another one I seen only once in lvl 99 players it must have been a very rare LTO or from a box its snow and animals people playing, with some evergreen and something elese . Lovely display overall.

greatday2bealive
11-29-12, 10:08 PM
I seen that display to jojo...I really want that one too. Along with the winter waterfall and the x-mas tree.

I gave in and bought the display, even though I hate the rug qnd the woman does look lonely. But...she's drinking hot chocolate, which I love...has a fireplace, which I also love,....and her legs are fully covered and done so modestly....so...I got it. Hope next weeks LTO is a bad one...now I have no gems.

yupiyupigumgum
11-29-12, 11:24 PM
For the next update, please update the gift items too. You know, the red sweater and orange bag, It's soooo last century .

newmoonfashion
11-29-12, 11:50 PM
I love the new outfit. Please TL... Let us have the same boots in black!
I think the fireplace display is cute and bought it right away, because it will last longer than a christmas fireplace ��

newmoonfashion
11-29-12, 11:56 PM
Yes I know the snow display..the blue one? There's another one I seen only once in lvl 99 players it must have been a very rare LTO or from a box its snow and animals people playing, with some evergreen and something elese . Lovely display overall.
Yes, I want that one too. it's called Winter display.

abellissima
11-30-12, 12:10 AM
I saw the new display and in a blink of eyes was in my shop, warming all my costumers :-)

filochick1982
11-30-12, 02:15 AM
People are welcome to check out the fireplace display in my shop. I am out of room already! I hate having to put my stuff in storage and I already have the largest sized shop :(

linp825
11-30-12, 09:43 AM
I was a little tempted to buy the fireplace but I don't really adore it so I'm going to save my 40 gems. If it were JUST the FP I wd go for it but its another one of those displays that takes up quite a bit of space. Btw wouldn't it be cool if the flames kind of danced around and it looked real??? I wd love to see some animated displays!!

darlinlildeb
11-30-12, 10:58 AM
I agree....please offer more expansions. I want my boutique to LOOK like a boutique. Not an episode of hoarders. :)

lelaina752
12-01-12, 03:12 AM
I was a little tempted to buy the fireplace but I don't really adore it so I'm going to save my 40 gems. If it were JUST the FP I wd go for it but its another one of those displays that takes up quite a bit of space. Btw wouldn't it be cool if the flames kind of danced around and it looked real??? I wd love to see some animated displays!!

I totally agree. If it was just a fireplace, I would totally buy it. If it was even two or three girls in fashionable outfits standing in front of the fireplace, I would buy it. As it is, I just can't decide. I like the LTO, but then I think I should just save my gems for Christmas decorations. I have a few more days to decide.... :)