PDA

View Full Version : 1 question about transfers

Rigit
11-04-12, 12:31 PM
My wife and daughter asked me to play this game with them. I've been doing it for I guess about a month now. However, the game seems to have become corrupt. I've bread 9 times with different combinations of breeds including my rare dragons. All I get is fruitful or fire dragons. 2 consecutive fire dragons, followed by 3 consecutive fruitful, followed by 2 fire, followed by yet another fruitful and last night I tried one last time with a rare pair of Eagle and Honeybee dragons and got yet another fire. Clearly something somewhere has become corrupt. That's a lot of coinage and I've spent gold to speed things up in hopes of having broke the curse. This isn't fun any more. Frankly I'd rather just move on but my wife gave me the support email to try. Thought I'd post here as well. I'm not playing any more until this is fixed. I'm sure I can find another game for us to play together.

Rigit
11-27-12, 05:54 PM
I've just gotten a new android tablet. I've been playing Dragon Story on my Droid X. I know from the sticky that I have to email support with the old device ID, the new device ID the name of the game, the level I'm at the amount of coins and gold bars. My question is should I download the game? I've read you have to download the game and play to level 6 but that doesn't seem to be the case if one follows the following link [URL="http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&p=66787&viewfull=1#post66787
I don't want ANYTHING to go wrong here. My wife had to transfer and it turned into a nightmare. So do I need to play to level 6 or not?

nmishii
11-27-12, 06:08 PM
If you still have your Droid X, then download and play a storm8 (not teamlava) game to Level 2, and then register your storm8 id in that game, if you haven't done so in the past. Then download and play that game on your new tablet to level 2, and then transfer your games from your Droid to your tablet using the same storm8 id. I've done this twice transferring from one Android smartphone to another, most recently this past Black Friday.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

If you don't have your Droid X, or if you already created a different storm8 id on your tablet, you need to mail support@teamlava.com and they will transfer for you.

Rigit
11-30-12, 07:29 AM
I'm struggling trying to transfer my Dragon Story from my phone to my new tablet both droid. I can't do it myself because this tablet turned out to be a refurbished model and the person before me played storm8 games. That means there is allread a Storm8 ID associated with this tablet so I have to have support do it. I've sent the relevant info multiple times but I get no response other than automated asking for info I've already provided. Anyone know how I can do this myself? Support doesn't seem to be in the frame of mind to help me.

kooky panda
11-30-12, 09:14 AM
It can 3-5 business days for a support agent to respond to your ticket. Everytime you email them , you will get this automatic email back.
You will not able to transfer yourself since there is already a storm ID on the new tablet.

note: I merged all your threads on this topic together.
To find any threads you have started, or any posts you have made, go to your profile and under your name are links you can click on.

mandymaet
12-04-12, 03:57 AM
If i transfer can i still play on the old device also?

kooky panda
12-04-12, 06:10 AM
If i transfer can i still play on the old device also?
Once you transfer your games to your new device, your old device can then have brand new games.
You cannot play the same game on two different devices.