PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

dubtopcat
11-27-12, 05:20 PM
Seven of the best designers left this week. The game is now a chore and a bore. TL really did not think this through and are alienating a huge client base. Is it weekly or just weak updates????? I can't even go into the misnomer that is "goals". I presume the Xmas update will arrive by Easter????

I'm not the only one bored and its a shame that so a great concept has been so "Weekly" executed.

I'm going to try and stick until Fri.

Please buck up TL.

CuddlyDragon
11-27-12, 05:22 PM
Hi dubtopcat,

Sorry to hear that. We will forward your feelings to the Home Design Team. :)

aleawads
11-29-12, 04:32 AM
Hi dubtopcat,

Sorry to hear that. We will forward your feelings to the Home Design Team. :)

And they will do nothing about it again as usual !!!!!!!!!!!

dubtopcat
11-29-12, 07:17 AM
Absolutely. Dunno what system shutdown was for but freezes and delays are worse than ever today! Surely there is an update due by now.... Saturday I'm having a going away party and moving to a better neighborhood where things actually work. Again such a shame to see a promising concept so poorly executed and managed. Home Disaster Story.

dragonolic
11-30-12, 08:33 AM
Canned moderator response, ugh.

I've experienced downtimes in this game also, but then they have come out with a new set of stuff that is great and makes it fun again for a while. I agree it would be nicer if it was more balanced, but I'm going to give it a bit more time. December starts next week so I expect a holiday version soon.

yupiyupigumgum
12-01-12, 01:59 AM
No update, no new expansion. Absolute limitation to creativity. Why does TL never agree to any expansion suggestion?

skygazer
12-01-12, 11:34 PM
same here, can no longer expand and nothing else to purchase *slump* i only go there to help with nbrs requests, please TL do something i'm losing great nbrs.

Tempete8
12-03-12, 06:18 PM
I'm bored since Android don't have this game.

howdy2you
12-03-12, 08:35 PM
I feel bored also.

sourlicorice5
12-03-12, 09:43 PM
I must admit it's not the most exciting game. I also hate the limited posting space. I do.nt spend much time on this game. I may give it up soon.

dubtopcat
12-04-12, 06:17 PM
We are all eagerly awaiting updates and patience wearing thin now. More and more designers are leaving . We understand its a busy time for ALL of us but it would be diplomatic to provide some information as to when we will get the ...er...weekly update?

There's a great global gaming community here waiting for Santa so please don't disappoint.

Thank you for listening???

ballshome
12-05-12, 02:05 PM
Bored, too and waiting for santa, no easter bunny! I've lost two great neighbours, too. What a pity.

mica1201
12-07-12, 03:35 PM
I haven't been playing HD for too long; however, I believe I have reached my expansion cap. I came on the forums to see if i was mistaken, but from what I am reading, I see that I am not. Hmmmm what to do after I complete my lounge...