PDA

View Full Version : quite a proud newbie

dondonuk
11-27-12, 03:48 PM
I've only been playing for a week and half and after reading through the forum, which has been both helpful and entertaining, found I have been quite lucky. I ha,ve managed to breed:- aurora, aether, 2 wild, fairy, parakeet, eagle, athletic, mistmoth and fairy. So I am happy at the moment.

dondonuk
11-27-12, 03:48 PM
Turkey should have been the last one not fairy

Tempete8
11-27-12, 03:51 PM
Congratulations☆★☆ ;)

grondai
11-27-12, 03:54 PM
Congrats, you just angered a huge and growing community of dragon story fans lol

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 04:07 PM
enjoy it while you can those weeks of frustration are right around the corner 14 wiz/fairy breedings

3 islands
4 fruitfuls
2 coral
2mist
1 serpent
1 coral
1 genie
13 commons 1 silly rare

makafushigi
11-27-12, 04:12 PM
That's what I thought when I first started. My first hybrids were Firestorm, Landworm, Eagle, Seabreeze, and Scorpion. All Super Rares, I believe. That's how TL gets you... jk. Congrats and enjoy.. This game brings me more frustration than my kids do...

dondonuk
11-27-12, 04:26 PM
Congrats, you just angered a huge and growing community of dragon story fans lol

Ooops lol. Taking part in the turkey/winter breed experiment and round 1 has landed me a mist, eagle or leopard, not bothered what I get as I have none of those yet.

dondonuk
11-27-12, 04:27 PM
enjoy it while you can those weeks of frustration are right around the corner 14 wiz/fairy breedings

3 islands
4 fruitfuls
2 coral
2mist
1 serpent
1 coral
1 genie
13 commons 1 silly rare

Haven't got wizard yet

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 04:31 PM
don't worry it will magical appear when ready.
Haven't got wizard yet

dondonuk
11-27-12, 04:35 PM
don't worry it will magical appear when ready.

I hope so

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 04:38 PM
I hope so

Honestly, it will probably come when you don't even want it. I got a bazillion wizards while trying for my Aether. XD

kwhales
11-27-12, 04:45 PM
I've only been playing for a week and half and after reading through the forum, which has been both helpful and entertaining, found I have been quite lucky. I ha,ve managed to breed:- aurora, aether, 2 wild, fairy, parakeet, eagle, athletic, mistmoth and fairy. So I am happy at the moment.

Wait, you have an aether, parakeet, athletic and mistmoth....no fair.. I want!!!

dondonuk
11-27-12, 04:48 PM
Wait, you have an aether, parakeet, athletic and mistmoth....no fair.. I want!!!

Errrm yes and I wasn't even trying for any of them lol

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 04:56 PM
Lol, lucky you! I am experimenting with the winter + turkey combo and I LANDED MY FIRST PARAKEET AT LEVEL 76 , and the joy is overwhelming!

...lol. Yes, sad I know. But I tried for parakeet since I was like..,level 5. Yeah. XD

willothewisps
11-27-12, 05:09 PM
Lol! I STILL don't have Eagle, Mistmoth, Wild and Athletic... How sad of me rofl!

dondonuk
11-27-12, 05:19 PM
Lol, lucky you! I am experimenting with the winter + turkey combo and I LANDED MY FIRST PARAKEET AT LEVEL 76 , and the joy is overwhelming!

...lol. Yes, sad I know. But I tried for parakeet since I was like..,level 5. Yeah. XD

Wow I am lucky then. I'm only level 27. :)

kwhales
11-27-12, 05:32 PM
Errrm yes and I wasn't even trying for any of them lol

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 05:48 PM
Wow I am lucky then. I'm only level 27. :)
Yes, lucky indeed x)

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-27-12, 06:36 PM
Wizard was the hardest to get that i had tried for. But it still didnt take me as long as other players. Now im trying for forestfire.
I also had lots of beginning luck and its still sticking around so keep up the good breeding!

Zamoraksblood
11-27-12, 07:04 PM
That's what I thought when I first started. My first hybrids were Firestorm, Landworm, Eagle, Seabreeze, and Scorpion. All Super Rares, I believe. That's how TL gets you... jk. Congrats and enjoy.. This game brings me more frustration than my kids do...

Since when has firestorm and eagle been super rare? I thought they were common and rare! Lol

suzysuzy35
11-28-12, 04:05 AM
Congrats, I got an eagle, parakeet, pumpkin, fairy, planet and Titan at the beginning, but I'm finding it harder to get things now, I still love this game though and this forum is great too.x

dondonuk
11-28-12, 05:05 AM
Congrats, I got an eagle, parakeet, pumpkin, fairy, planet and Titan at the beginning, but I'm finding it harder to get things now, I still love this game though and this forum is great too.x

Not been able to get titan or planet yet :(

suzysuzy35
11-28-12, 05:22 AM
I've been told to keep trying with certain pairs, that's how I got my Titan and planet, fifth try with magic plus fire got me a Titan and third try with fire plus magic got me planet.

I've since got turkey, scorpion, Atlantis another fairy, dream and now a griffin, but it is taking longer to get rares and super rares.

azychan
11-28-12, 05:27 AM

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I start with Fairy, Wild, Eagle, Athletic, Trickster and Titan, all appeared in a row
But right after that, I was annoyed with Mists in a month, Islands in two weeks and I even hit my head to my tablet when I saw the breeding time is 21 hours in the last time I try to get a Witch :(

Btw, congratulation! I hope I can get an Aether soon

CrimsonCalamity
11-28-12, 05:45 AM
Not been able to get titan or planet yet :(

You'll get them eventually. I've gotten like 10 titans and sold 9 and like 6 planets and sold 4. Good things always come when you least expect it. ;)

khanine
11-28-12, 11:41 AM
Lol my noob account is so lucky that its ridiculous.
Mermaid, 2 aether, turkey, pumpkin, 4 eagles, 2 honeybee, scorpion, aurora, Titan, planet, Atlantis, serpent, 6 wild, 3 fairy, witch, and familiar. Still no diamond T_T

makafushigi
11-28-12, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I start with Fairy, Wild, Eagle, Athletic, Trickster and Titan, all appeared in a row
But right after that, I was annoyed with Mists in a month, Islands in two weeks and I even hit my head to my tablet when I saw the breeding time is 21 hours in the last time I try to get a Witch :(

Btw, congratulation! I hope I can get an Aether soon

I hope you get your Aether soon. I got 2 trying to get a Wizard. I almost gave up on the combination thanks to the dozens of Corals. They like to come when you least expect I suppose.

mamawjules
06-04-15, 12:05 PM
I managed to get a wizard, how do I breed an eagle and a rainbow?

kjbrogren
06-04-15, 12:09 PM
To get an eagle you need to breed a red and yellow type together, like fire and air. For rainbow its blue and yellow type, like water and air. It does take a few tries to get them because they are rare dragons.

amerirish
06-04-15, 12:42 PM

If this player had a Diamond in that list, he/she would have to run for their life :D

Rainstorms45
06-04-15, 01:10 PM
If this player had a Diamond in that list, he/she would have to run for their life :D

Lol lol, I do think it is easier on new accounts to get diamonds though... got 3 on my Baby account before I reached level 20...... Just got my first Diamond on main account in the nest and Im level 95 lol

amerirish
06-04-15, 01:22 PM
Lol lol, I do think it is easier on new accounts to get diamonds though... got 3 on my Baby account before I reached level 20...... Just got my first Diamond on main account in the nest and Im level 95 lol

Dang, now we can hate you instead :D

J/k congrats - that's quite the accomplishment!

AJImmer
06-04-15, 10:50 PM
Excellent Lazerus thread

Xyn25
06-05-15, 05:38 AM
Congrats! I envy you so much. Back when I started Mistmoth was limited and I spent a whole month breeding blue and purple constantly until I got one. Countless Corals everywhere!

Kennedward
06-05-15, 07:21 AM

Pretty good, but I would only call you lucky if you got a Diamond