PDA

View Full Version : So am I reading to much in to this???

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 02:35 PM
Ok so i have been crying about getting some basic info on breeding for a while. Jake being the straight shooter that he is, told me that we will never get an official breeding calculator. Between the 9 feet of digging, the poison and booby traps he has set up and the fact that he sleeps at his desk, i have no choice but to take him at his word. Now most ,if not all of us go to wiki and use that one from time to time and while it helps us get everything in order it has not helped increase our breeding results. So this left me with the simple question.

Why would jake be so reluctant to give us an official calculator. All it would simple tell use is the same that wiki does. You put theses dragons together and theses are your possibilities. It does not increase our chances and it's really just a shortcut tool. We could all figure out what we can get when breeding a turkey and an aurora but who wants to sit there and take the time and do that.

Well this leads me to believe that you can't breed diamonds with simply using any dragons. The guide line is we need to use 4 different elements to have a chance of breeding diamonds. Now if this was the only requirements with the amount of people who play this game we should stumble on a new pair every two weeks, right? But we don't. I now believe it's not simply using 4 elements but also the dragons involved. The pairing is very important.

The island/firestorm combo has produced countless diamonds for people. I have been able to breed 2 using this pair on 2 different accounts. If you search around i would say 50% if not more people have bred there first diamond this way. If it is as simple as 4 different elements why can't we replace the island with a serpent or an atlantis? Why can't we use Island and eagle or island and scorpion? The elements are the same.

Why can't people breed an infinity without using the magic element? Why can't parakeet and Aether work? (i know some one is going to say you can if you use diamonds so don't i'm talking about diamond free breeding) All the same elements are involved but yet out of millions, this pair has never worked?

I believe that we at the forum have the best ,give the best and are the best informed players in the game. It's really hard for anything to happen in this game and we don't know about it. We get information first hand and share it freely. You would think there would be more confirmation on breeding pairs.

I will close with this. I asked jake if we were waisting our time with all the theories we throw around or if he would plea the fifth and not speak on it. Jake answered everyone of my questions except that one. He took the 5th

(Rant over for the week)

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 02:40 PM
Ok so i have been crying about getting some basic info on breeding for a while. Jake being the straight shooter that he is, told me that we will never get an official breeding calculator. Between the 9 feet of digging, the poison and booby traps he has set up and the fact that he sleeps at his desk, i have no choice but to take him at his word. Now most ,if not all of us go to wiki and use that one from time to time and while it helps us get everything in order it has not helped increase our breeding results. So this left me with the simple question.

Why would jake be so reluctant to give us an official calculator. All it would simple tell use is the same that wiki does. You put theses dragons together and theses are your possibilities. It does not increase our chances and it's really just a shortcut tool. We could all figure out what we can get when breeding a turkey and an aurora but who wants to sit there and take the time and do that.

Well this leads me to believe that you can't breed diamonds with simply using any dragons. The guide line is we need to use 4 different elements to have a chance of breeding diamonds. Now if this was the only requirements with the amount of people who play this game we should stumble on a new pair every two weeks, right? But we don't. I now believe it's not simply using 4 elements but also the dragons involved. The pairing is very important.

The island/firestorm combo has produced countless diamonds for people. I have been able to breed 2 using this pair on 2 different accounts. If you search around i would say 50% if not more people have bred there first diamond this way. If it is as simple as 4 different elements why can't we replace the island with a serpent or an atlantis? Why can't we use Island and eagle or island and scorpion? The elements are the same.

Why can't people breed an infinity without using the magic element? Why can't parakeet and Aether work? (i know some one is going to say you can if you use diamonds so don't i'm talking about diamond free breeding) All the same elements are involved but yet out of millions, this pair has never worked?

I believe that we at the forum have the best ,give the best and are the best informed players in the game. It's really hard for anything to happen in this game and we don't know about it. We get information first hand and share it freely. You would think there would be more confirmation on breeding pairs.

I will close with this. I asked jake if we were waisting our time with all the theories we throw around or if he would plea the fifth and not speak on it. Jake answered everyone of my questions except that one. He took the 5th

(Rant over for the week)

I think this is a marketing tool on his part. I think there is something there with your theory, but that's not necessarily why he won't answer. If he did give us an official calculator, or of he had answered the thing about the theories, then we will question the game. We will wonder and spend time thinking and breeding and trying to figure it out. If we are breeding and not knowing what our exact chances are, we might buy gold to speed it up, or breed more times trying to find the secret to the diamond.

There may or may not be an element conspiracy, but I definitely think jake wants us breeding and buying as much gold a possible.

grondai
11-27-12, 02:40 PM
He wouldn't tell us what our best chances are. It wouldn't be the same game. At least he was replying to our questions.

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 03:05 PM
Lets say jake said the wiki is 100% right that does not change the game in anyway. It does not help us breed any better then we have been. Lets say he did give us odds. Commons 2/1 Rare 1/20 super rare 1/50 ultra rare 1/200 it still won't change the way we breed. The only way an official breeding calculator would help us is if it told us that breeding a planet and griffin won't yield a diamond. I won't waste my time with this combo. get where i'm going with this.

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 03:12 PM
Lets say jake said the wiki is 100% right that does not change the game in anyway. It does not help us breed any better then we have been. Lets say he did give us odds. Commons 2/1 Rare 1/20 super rare 1/50 ultra rare 1/200 it still won't change the way we breed. The only way an official breeding calculator would help us is if it told us that breeding a planet and griffin won't yield a diamond. I won't waste my time with this combo. get where i'm going with this.

But see, he wants us wasting our time. It drags the game out and, the more frustrated a player is, the more likely they are to use gold to just buy the stupid thing or to speed up the breeding.

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 03:17 PM
Isn't this just a game, c'mon guys, if you put this much effort in other things... you can cure cancer or something
I just think that your taking this a bit far

ubobdgc
11-27-12, 03:17 PM
And I'm not even kidding about the cancer thing

I swear I'm dead serious

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 03:21 PM
And I'm not even kidding about the cancer thing

I swear I'm dead serious

I wish curing cancer was that say. XD it's just something fun to do and actually use some logic in our daily lives. Once you leave school, it's hard to find something like that.

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 03:21 PM
I wish curing cancer was that say. XD it's just something fun to do and actually use some logic in our daily lives. Once you leave school, it's hard to find something like that.

*easy Stupid autocorrect >.<

MajicHearts
11-27-12, 03:30 PM
I would like to ask who or what is wiki? Thank you!

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 03:31 PM
The wiki is a website that has information on basically anything. Google dragon story wiki and you'll find it.

[S8] Elsa
11-27-12, 03:34 PM
Closed due to rumor/speculation.

Please note that third party links and discussion of those links are not appropriate for the forum. You may post and discuss fan links in the Fan Links section of the forums.