Like many I look forward to playing everyday

What a Fantastic Team
Great Goals Great Graphics Great Story line

Balancing

The Powers That Be
The Fantastic Team
& We the Consumer Players

Is tough!

Your intro thru the announcements though humorous has been proven true many times over

From my view point you are the #1 best dang Wrangler !

Thank You

midnightmeerkat
11-27-12, 12:47 PM
I second this.... Great game!!!!

MHz_
11-27-12, 12:49 PM
aww you guys are too kind.

queentina3
11-27-12, 01:18 PM
I agree with the OP but I still want more energy. :p

mymummy789
11-27-12, 01:37 PM
I agree too. I love this game soooo much!!!

howdy2you
11-27-12, 01:39 PM
This game is fun!

coolgamegirl27
11-27-12, 01:39 PM
This is by far THE best TL game....long may it last.

yupiyupigumgum
11-27-12, 01:43 PM
One thing I trully appreciate and thankfull is you always care and listen to what we- player/customer-want or need. and then take the best satisfying actions. You always be there for us, and that makes the game even more lovable :)

Tassle23
11-27-12, 01:56 PM
Couldn't agree more! Wonderful game!

mamareader02
11-27-12, 01:59 PM
Yeah,it does make the game more fun to know one of the devs actually respond on forum to our feedback,and seems just as excited as us when updates come out(it's kinda like an excited kid sharing in the fun with a new awesome toy,lol);)

arale_norimaki
11-27-12, 02:34 PM
One thing I trully appreciate and thankfull is you always care and listen to what we- player/customer-want or need. and then take the best satisfying actions. You always be there for us, and that makes the game even more lovable :)

Yeah,it does make the game more fun to know one of the devs actually respond on forum to our feedback,and seems just as excited as us when updates come out(it's kinda like an excited kid sharing in the fun with a new awesome toy,lol);)

100% agreed!

This game is fun, probably the best TL has created so far, and having MHz_ around in the forum answering to us makes it even better :)

Again, thank you!

howdy2you
11-27-12, 02:52 PM
The characters are absolutely adorable!