PDA

View Full Version : i have the feeling that...

cedkugedchgd
11-27-12, 12:36 PM
so, my first teamlava game i really played was FARM STORY. after a few months of playing i got tired of it and switched to bakery/restaurant story. these 2 games really entertained me for a big while but i also stopped playing these. then i tried out other games like pet shop/zoo and nightclub story and stopped playing them after less than 1 week xDD

but then i discovered dragon story and fell in love with the game AND i have the feeling that i'll never stop playing this game... there are coming up new monsters EVERY WEEK! how could this game become boring?! is anybody here having the same feeling? well, we'll see if i will still be playing this game in a few months :D lol.

grondai
11-27-12, 12:46 PM
Yes. This is one of the first games I've been able to play this long and I don't think I'll be quitting

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-27-12, 12:55 PM
I feel that way as well! The other stories i downloaded because others asked me too. I liked them enough to play everyday but not with much enthusiasm.
However, i loved dragons even before i started playing this game! I always read dragon books and rawr in real life saying im a baby dragon! Also I never wanted to be in the forums for another game before. So this game is really fun for me and I dont plan on abandoning it even if android couldnt get the same updates as ios or just because i missed an LE dragon like others have done.

jovanisto
11-27-12, 04:22 PM
Yeah the dragon story is reallly hard - keeps you trying and trying. I have a lot of patience so I don't care if I have to wait another day for another breeding or 2 days to clear a tree. it's not a race...

I still play the farm (they add new crops and new levels every time I'm one or two days from mastering my last crop ! only 13 levels to 150 yippee) but Castle story is my favorite by far now. Alll the other games suck IMO lol. The worst of all was Treasure story did you try it ? Took me a week to unlock all islands and then you needed gems to revisit ! Abusive and bo-ring !

clarknova81
11-27-12, 04:46 PM
I play both Dragon and Monster story, tried other story games but just to get the gold! XD

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 04:48 PM
Gotta love this game too ;) I was always a FPS or RPG girl (go Halo series and Final Fantasy X!! Oh and Pokemon too) , but I can't explain why this game entertains me so. XD I swear that if my iPad gets "sick" I'd do something silly not to lose the game while it's on repair...like beg my dad to use his iPhone.

Or buy one. Hmmm. Or an iPod touch. My nano is a tad old, but I still love it...

Anyway. This game's so neat and frustrating at the same time *.*

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 04:49 PM
I play both Dragon and Monster story, tried other story games but just to get the gold! XD

I play MS too:)

Invite sent. Hehehe.

clarknova81
11-27-12, 04:53 PM
I play MS too:)

Invite sent. Hehehe.
Lol it was you then! XD

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 05:03 PM
Lol it was you then! XD
Mwahahahaha! Yes... *evil smirk*

makafushigi
11-27-12, 05:09 PM
I love this game. I've been playing everyday since I started. *thanks RS* What's not to like about dragons!!!

kwhales
11-27-12, 05:46 PM
I love this game. I've been playing everyday since I started. *thanks RS* What's not to like about dragons!!!

watch out.....their poison(ous) and start fires(torm).

clarknova81
11-27-12, 05:51 PM

*spills coffee*

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-27-12, 06:40 PM

!LOL! Funny :-)