PDA

View Full Version : No XP for animals???

Unregistered
12-06-10, 10:40 AM
Aren't we supposed to be awarded XP points every time we harvest an animal? When I harvested my sheep and pigs a bit ago, I was awarded the coins, but no XP. Haven't yet done my cattle, but will be curious to see. Do you only get the XP when you initially purchase the animal?? If so, there's not much of an incentive to keep animals!

If this is a bug and we should be getting XP when we harvest animals, please fix it immediately! We're missing out on a LOT of points!

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:53 PM
Ok, apparently, I am supposed to be getting XP points when I harvest animals. I get them on everything else! PLEASE FIX!! Right now, it's on sheep and pigs. Will check cattle and chickens soon.

DoubleZ
FarmStory

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:01 PM
Just harvested my cattle and chickens. I'm not receiving any XP when I harvest any animal (cattle, sheep, pigs and chickens). PLEASE FIX!!! I'm missing out on a LOT of XP points right now!

DoubleZ

Unregistered
12-06-10, 10:31 PM
Same thing happening to me. What a crock to pay 2000 more coins for a Hampshire Hog for only 5 more coins earned and no XP! What's the point? Hampshires are bought mainly for the high XP value, which I'm not receiving!!

Unregistered
12-07-10, 01:22 AM
This is a huge bug! I don't know how long it's been this way...I just noticed it today. If it's been this way awhile, I could've leveled up more quickly. When I bought the Hampshire Hog for 2500 coins, I paid for the 31 XP, not the measly 30 coins, which is actually 5 coins under what the regular pink pig offers, and the pink pig costs only 500 coins. Why pay 2000 more for less coins if there is no other benefit?

I'm begging you TeamLava...please fix this and soon!!

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:18 AM
I don't think you're meant to get XP when you harvest animals...

Unregistered
12-08-10, 05:34 PM
I don't think you're meant to get XP when you harvest animals...I think you only get them once when you purchase them.

deadpix
12-09-10, 08:19 AM
I'm begging you TeamLava...please fix this and soon!!

There's no need to beg, that's the way the game was designed to be; you only get XP the first time you purchase the animal.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:26 PM
I don't think you're meant to get XP when you harvest animals...

The XP you're supposed to earn is listed under each animal in the Store. Why else would some buy a Hampshire Hog for 2500 when it earns 5 LESS coins than the pink Pig that only costs 500?? It's because the Hampshire Hog should also earn 31XP versus the pink Pig at 6XP.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 07:56 PM
Read the FAQs - it quite clearly states that you do not receive XP when you 'harvest' animals, you only earn coins.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 12:37 AM
Read the FAQs - it quite clearly states that you do not receive XP when you 'harvest' animals, you only earn coins.

Wish I would've read the FAQ's before spending 2500 coins for 31XP.
Thanks for letting me know. It's a rip-off as far as I'm concerned. Will pay closer attn before wasting coins next time.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 02:13 AM
Read the manuals and get a life.

The XP's arent't the rip off.
Wasting 24 coins (4 euros) on a louzy surprise item is a rip off.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 12:39 AM
Read the manuals and get a life.

The XP's arent't the rip off.
Wasting 24 coins (4 euros) on a louzy surprise item is a rip off.

I should've said we're getting gypped. It's all a personal choice. I should've read the FAQ.