PDA

View Full Version : Magic garden - further quests?

yourstruly42
11-27-12, 12:31 PM
I just unlocked the magic garden with the potions of clarity and collected from it for the first time. The pop-up text seemed to indicate that there would be further quests coming (because the potion of clarity isn't working quite right for me, while it works for Ivy), but I don't see anything new on my quest list.

Just so that I'm not waiting in vain, is there another quest already available for the garden (after, say, tending to it a certain number of times), or will it only be available in future updates? I'm level 18, in case it makes a difference.

Thanks!

queentina3
11-27-12, 01:03 PM
You will definetly have another one if you just got the Magic Garden unlocked. Faerie Magic is one where you have to collect a Faerie in a Jar and 20 Magic Fruit. This goal is vital to unlocking the Purple Cow. I have no idea where it falls in the quest line, but you'll be getting it at some point.

kooky panda
11-27-12, 01:04 PM
I think after you collect from you magic garden you will trigger another quest.

yourstruly42
11-27-12, 01:07 PM
Thanks!

queentina3
11-27-12, 01:16 PM
Thanks!

No problem. These aren't in order, but they may help you in determing what you may end up with next. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE#gid=14

sugarzen6
11-27-12, 02:44 PM
I've collected from my magic garden at least three times but haven't gotten a quest.

ginerp
11-27-12, 05:43 PM
Wow, I'm jealous of those of you who unlocked the Magic Garden. Getting to that sucker is freaking hard!

yourstruly42
11-27-12, 06:12 PM
I've found it's a matter of prioritizing. I figure out which quest-chain I want to follow next and go with those. Yes, it means leaving other things by the wayside for a while, but eventually I get back to them.

Tassle23
11-28-12, 03:09 PM
I've collected from my magic garden at least three times but haven't gotten a quest.

Same here...

maguar
11-28-12, 03:22 PM

Are you on the latest version? There was a bug with the earlier versions so that if you had rotated your garden the quest wasn't triggering. The fix then was to rotate the garden to its original orientation and force close.

sluppies
11-28-12, 03:30 PM
Which is the right way round? Although I have the quest pop up for the faerie jar, and have had since the update, still only getting red or white petals and the very rare glimmer dusts when I collect. I'm level 27 so have a good idea of how the game works.

sugarzen6
11-28-12, 05:52 PM
I finally go another quest. It seems to be triggered once you collect a fairy from the garden.:)

sugarzen6
11-28-12, 05:53 PM
Thanks maguar- yes I am on the latest version. Guess I needed the fairy?

yourstruly42
11-30-12, 08:20 AM
Another question on the Magic Garden: I got the "Faerie Magic" quest a few days ago and finally got the faerie in a jar. However, the other part of the quest is to collect 20 magic fruit, which apparently only grow in the magic garden. I've been averaging about one per collection, and you can only collect once a day. Does that mean I'll need two wait three weeks to finish this quest, or is there a faster way to get the magic fruit? (Without spending gems to speed up the garden.) Thanks!

queentina3
11-30-12, 09:01 AM
Another question on the Magic Garden: I got the "Faerie Magic" quest a few days ago and finally got the faerie in a jar. However, the other part of the quest is to collect 20 magic fruit, which apparently only grow in the magic garden. I've been averaging about one per collection, and you can only collect once a day. Does that mean I'll need two wait three weeks to finish this quest, or is there a faster way to get the magic fruit? (Without spending gems to speed up the garden.) Thanks!

The only way to get the Magic Fruit is via the garden. I feel your pain, I still have another 5 to finish that quest. :(

suebaobao
11-30-12, 05:27 PM
I just unlocked the magic garden with the potions of clarity and collected from it for the first time. The pop-up text seemed to indicate that there would be further quests coming (because the potion of clarity isn't working quite right for me, while it works for Ivy), but I don't see anything new on my quest list.

Just so that I'm not waiting in vain, is there another quest already available for the garden (after, say, tending to it a certain number of times), or will it only be available in future updates? I'm level 18, in case it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Im also at level 18. After potions of clarity task I need to give 2 apple pies to Ivy, but I did not get Faerie Magic.

suebaobao
11-30-12, 05:29 PM
You will definetly have another one if you just got the Magic Garden unlocked. Faerie Magic is one where you have to collect a Faerie in a Jar and 20 Magic Fruit. This goal is vital to unlocking the Purple Cow. I have no idea where it falls in the quest line, but you'll be getting it at some point.

I've got magic fruit from the Magic Garden but have not seen Faerie...does anyone knw where Faerie comes from? thx

maguar
11-30-12, 05:31 PM
I've got magic fruit from the Magic Garden but have not seen Faerie...does anyone knw where Faerie comes from? thx

It's from Magic Garden and collecting from Glimmerbulbs.

queentina3
11-30-12, 05:33 PM
Im also at level 18. After potions of clarity task I need to give 2 apple pies to Ivy, but I did not get Faerie Magic.

That may be a new goal TL input with the last update when they introduced Apples into the game. Can you give us the name of the goal, is it Skunkless Apple Pies? Also, you may need to collect from the Magic Garden once or twice before the Faerie Magic goal appears.

suebaobao
11-30-12, 05:44 PM
That may be a new goal TL input with the last update when they introduced Apples into the game. Can you give us the name of the goal, is it Skunkless Apple Pies? Also, you may need to collect from the Magic Garden once or twice before the Faerie Magic goal appears.

Yes it's Skunkless Apple Pies. I only have one apple...long way 2 w8 >_<

Dreamer691
11-30-12, 06:04 PM
I got a Faerie in a jar yesterday (but can't remember whether it was from Ivy's hut or the magic garden) but I haven't got the Faerie Magic quest yet. Is that normall?

queentina3
11-30-12, 07:07 PM
Yes it's Skunkless Apple Pies. I only have one apple...long way 2 w8 >_<

Ok, that has nothing to do with Ivy's goal chains so maybe once you collect from the Magic Garden a few times the Faerie Magic will turn up. Once you get an Orange you'll have a goal to make Orange Cobblers and when you get your first Lemon, you'll get a goal to make Lemonade.

I got a Faerie in a jar yesterday (but can't remember whether it was from Ivy's hut or the magic garden) but I haven't got the Faerie Magic quest yet. Is that normall?

I think so as I recall others getting the Faerie and Magic Fruit before the goal came along for them.

tiggerhobbes
11-30-12, 07:36 PM

My Faerie Magic goal was triggered after
1) getting a faerie in a jar
2) collecting from the Magic Garden with the Faerie in my inventory.

See if you get the goal when you collect from the garden today.

Dreamer691
11-30-12, 10:46 PM
My Faerie Magic goal was triggered after
1) getting a faerie in a jar
2) collecting from the Magic Garden with the Faerie in my inventory.

See if you get the goal when you collect from the garden today.

Thank you! I just collencted from my garden, and it triggered the quest! Guess that shows I should be more patient. But it's so hard to be in this game when I see so many others qwith awesome stuff I can't get lol. Though Ivy mentioned a cow eyeing her. Hoping that one comes along soon lol

idkat
12-01-12, 03:00 AM
How do we remember if we have rotated the magic garden?

SuranK
12-01-12, 03:54 AM
I still need 14 magic fruit :0 Now I know you can get a purple cow, I'm really glad i can almost plant glimmerbulbs! Hope it's getting faster than

queentina3
12-01-12, 07:49 AM
How do we remember if we have rotated the magic garden?

Sometimes it is hard to remember where items were placed originally or how they looked, so when someone needs help or I need to remember, I just go look at Stormie's Castle. If your garden/tablet are rotated the same way, or in the case of the tablet and you've moved it and want to move it back, Stormie's Castle has them both were they were originally and in the proper rotation.

nokkha
12-01-12, 11:37 PM
I just got faerie in the jar from sir pigglesworth! ^____^

tiggerhobbes
12-01-12, 11:43 PM
I just got faerie in the jar from sir pigglesworth! ^____^

I keep getting them from my magic garden; I wish I could release them. What if they ran out of oxygen? O.O

Pass me the number to Hermione? I need to lodge a complain about unethical treatment of magical creatures ...