PDA

View Full Version : Need help in transfering dragon story PLS

finnth12
11-27-12, 11:49 AM
Anyone knows how to transfer game from ipod touch to ipad? I have been contacting TL but they only replied 1 time. If u have done it, can u tell me how pls. Ps: i still dont get it when they said to make temporary id on new device. I read on the forum that i can download the game but dont create new id. So this is confusing for me.

Nefertekas
11-27-12, 12:02 PM
Try reading this:
transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device)

jovanisto
11-27-12, 12:24 PM
Much easier way to do it : download a storm8 game on your new device. Like imobsters, kingdom live etc. At level 2. you have access to "home". In Home, Settings, click the storm8 tab, begin transfer, say you're on your new device, enter your storm8id and password, et voila ! I transferred instantly alll of my games from ipod touch to ipad mini yesterday night like this. Instantaneous.

If you forgot your storm8 password you can reset it from within the same storm8 game. I also did this. Seriously, it took 5 minutes, including getting to level 2 !

jovanisto
11-27-12, 12:25 PM
By the way if it's like me you will see this is not the same game ! I cannot believe how smooth and easy it is on the ipad mini ! On the ipod touch I ahd to wait 1-2 minutes between each action ! unbelievable !

finnth12
11-27-12, 12:29 PM
Try reading this:
transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device)
I read this link couple days ago, when i found my UDID i couldnt copy and paste, it was to long.
But thx for the link though :)

finnth12
11-27-12, 12:33 PM
Much easier way to do it : download a storm8 game on your new device. Like imobsters, kingdom live etc. At level 2. you have access to "home". In Home, Settings, click the storm8 tab, begin transfer, say you're on your new device, enter your storm8id and password, et voila ! I transferred instantly alll of my games from ipod touch to ipad mini yesterday night like this. Instantaneous.

If you forgot your storm8 password you can reset it from within the same storm8 game. I also did this. Seriously, it took 5 minutes, including getting to level 2 !

So, basically i just download the ds on my ipad (new device) then reach level 2, then go to storm id and put my previous id from the ipod touch, and the new ds which lvl2, will become my old ds that i already on lvl 77?

kooky panda
11-27-12, 12:42 PM
So, basically i just download the ds on my ipad (new device) then reach level 2, then go to storm id and put my previous id from the ipod touch, and the new ds which lvl2, will become my old ds that i already on lvl 77?
You do the Storm 8 transfer method from a storm 8 game, not a Team lava game.

(http://bit.ly/TTqb78)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454634&viewfull=1#post454634

Horntail21
11-27-12, 12:42 PM
I'd do something besides dragon story to be safe. Try a different storm8 game

saintlover
11-27-12, 02:26 PM
I started the transfer process of my iphone account on friday. Still not transferred. I sent over my ucid numbers for both devices then they emailed me asking to prove it was my account by giving them the amount of gold or other items I had at my last log in. Of course I had no idea. I play multiple games on 3 devices. Luckily my husband has the old device now so I could re download it and get the info then they want to know old storm id and me make a new one. I had read you werent supposed to do that so I dont know. What happens if you loose your device? You may have your ucid number but no the other stuff. I gave it to them yesterday and Im still waiting for my iphone game.

note this id is to my ipad account.

kooky panda
11-27-12, 02:37 PM
I started the transfer process of my iphone account on friday. Still not transferred. I sent over my ucid numbers for both devices then they emailed me asking to prove it was my account by giving them the amount of gold or other items I had at my last log in. Of course I had no idea. I play multiple games on 3 devices. Luckily my husband has the old device now so I could re download it and get the info then they want to know old storm id and me make a new one. I had read you werent supposed to do that so I dont know. What happens if you loose your device? You may have your ucid number but no the other stuff. I gave it to them yesterday and Im still waiting for my iphone game.

note this id is to my ipad account.

If support asks you to set up a new storm ID, go ahead and follow their instructions.

When members are transferring themself, they should not set up a new storm ID.
It can take a few days, depending on how fast you responded to their questions.

finnth12
11-27-12, 08:32 PM
You do the Storm 8 transfer method from a storm 8 game, not a Team lava game.

(http://bit.ly/TTqb78)
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device&p=454634&viewfull=1#post454634
Thank you!!! I got my old DS on my new device (IPad). And only took a minute! That was EASY!!

finnth12
11-27-12, 08:34 PM
By the way if it's like me you will see this is not the same game ! I cannot believe how smooth and easy it is on the ipad mini ! On the ipod touch I ahd to wait 1-2 minutes between each action ! unbelievable !

Yes, the screen was big on iPad but the message screen still small :((.

saintlover
11-27-12, 11:36 PM
If support asks you to set up a new storm ID, go ahead and follow their instructions.

When members are transferring themself, they should not set up a new storm ID.
It can take a few days, depending on how fast you responded to their questions.

For future reference I need to sign up for a storm8 game and play it to level 2 because this is a hassle.

11-28-12, 07:40 AM

Thank you! This worked perfectly! I have way too many TeamLava and Storm8 games and I was about to have a heart attack that I'd have to start from scratch again :-)

saintlover
11-28-12, 12:17 PM
Its been a couple of days and I have sent several more emails to support and I have stopped getting the auto responses back from them. Is there a problem with the system? Do I need to contact someone? My game still hasnt transferred

finnth12
11-28-12, 01:46 PM
Its been a couple of days and I have sent several more emails to support and I have stopped getting the auto responses back from them. Is there a problem with the system? Do I need to contact someone? My game still hasnt transferred
That happened to me. Until I post this thread and kooky panda sent me the link. I transferred the game my self yesterday and it took only 5 minutes top with all that downloading. Transfer with storm 8 method was piece of cake. If u contact support@teamlava, they only send u instruction to send them back all ur info about the game. when u send them again email, they wont reply it unless u provide them what they need. Luckily I didn't do it their way. Thanks to kooky panda for giving me that link. Good luck to u :)

La_dans
11-28-12, 02:32 PM
Hello, there is no HOME batting in this game!?
also under setting i cant transfer?

HELP? What to do?

Horntail21
11-28-12, 02:34 PM
Hello, there is no HOME batting in this game!?
also under setting i cant transfer?

HELP? What to do?

Read Post #3 in this thread

saintlover
11-29-12, 07:16 AM
My game still hasn't transferred. Ident another email last night with everything they asked for and still not even a automated response. I've always given tl the benefit of the doubt but this is ridiculous. I need help please!

tr8on
11-29-12, 07:21 AM
Have you tried this method yet? This one worked for me 2 days ago.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&highlight=Transfering

saintlover
11-29-12, 08:03 AM
Its too late to do it automatically as Support has already had me create a new id on the new device so I am a their mercy.

And also, Dragon story is not on that list... That was my first step for transfer.

saintlover
11-29-12, 04:07 PM
Still nothing... As the hours tick by Im getting angrier and angrier. This is absolutely unacceptable!

saintlover
11-29-12, 05:37 PM
my game was finally transferred... Thank goodness!!! Whew!

lunarbunny
07-28-13, 07:22 PM
I had to replace my ipad yesterday and sent an email to support asking to transfer my game to my new ipad. I included my storm 8 id and island name when i made it and the last time i used it. Is there a better way to do this? I am at tl mercy and havent played ds in 2 days now! Also i received my ticket number in email thats it so far.

1cherryblossom
07-28-13, 07:54 PM
If you hadn't created a storm 8 id on your new device, follow post #3, you can do the transfer yourself. But if you already have a storm 8 id in your new device, then you'll have to wait for support to do the transfer.

meghanc2214
07-30-13, 10:34 PM
Where's the "home"

PurpleIvy
07-31-13, 11:24 AM
If you hadn't created a storm 8 id on your new device, follow post #3, you can do the transfer yourself. But if you already have a storm 8 id in your new device, then you'll have to wait for support to do the transfer.

Actually, even if you create a new I'd on your device these steps will still work! I just got a new tablet and before transferring my games from my old tablet I wasn't thinking and created a CD name and new storm8 id then I played til level 8, downloaded World War (u need to download a Storm8 game for this to work) and I used the feature in world war. I did have to play World War until level 4 to get to the profile screen to transfer my games but after the transfer World War reset to the beginning(I had never played it before) and all my teamlava games were transferred with no problems!

kooky panda
07-31-13, 12:06 PM
Where's the "home"

To transfer yourself, please see this thread for step by step directions.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489

If you have issues, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can assist with your transfer.