queentina3
11-27-12, 11:18 AM
Give us the option to remove stormie
Have less pop ups
Let us delete pending invites
Remove tap to manage
Start putting the Christmas decorations out now
And please, please add more expansions

Good suggestions, too bad most won't happen.

Give us the option to remove stormie Not going to happen as he's there to help us, supposedly
Have less pop ups Pop-ups = gem traps so I doubt they'll lessen the amount of them.
Let us delete pending invites been requested for years and sent to development team thousands of times, never going to happen
Remove tap to manage They ignored iOS user thread on this and have since given the option to Android, it is here to stay.
Start putting the Christmas decorations out now I so hope they start coming out with some this week. I watered my neighbors this AM and many of them have last years out but I didn't have room/money to get them at that time so I'm barren for XMAS decor.
And please, please add more expansions They have already told us the current Farm game can't handle anymore expansions, so this isn't going to happen. Farm is already bigger than the other games

ButterPanda
12-01-12, 05:56 PM
Thank you for the suggestions. The expansions for Farm Story are maxed out. There is not current plan to remove Stormie but I will pass that and your other suggestions on to our developers.

JerseyGirl068
12-02-12, 10:20 AM
1. I like stormy, he's a sure thing... always sends my requests for all TL games. I think he/she is a keeper.

2. Though I've learned to be more careful, I think tap manage is a royal P.I.T.A. & def needs to go.

3. I don't see why it's so hard to give us option to remove pending invites. I've had some for over a year...When I go to those farms they're all dead! Seriously need to give us this option.

4. Please don't wait 'til 1 week before Christmas like you did last year. Release the Christmas stuff this week! I have tons of stuff from last year but many of my nbrs don't & I feel bad. Plus I stocked up on gems during sale last week so I'm ready & eager to start my farm Christmas shopping.

Thank you!

sauce1974
12-02-12, 07:59 PM
Yes! Please release the Christmas box and decorations! I also stocked up on gems for that reason!

charmmyvee
12-03-12, 12:13 AM
Thank you for the suggestions. The expansions for Farm Story are maxed out. There is not current plan to remove Stormie but I will pass that and your other suggestions on to our developers.

What do you mean, "The expansions for Farm Story are maxed out?" We know this, that's why we want more expansions. lol. Or do you mean, maxed out as in it can't be helped? I find that hard to believe.

My suggestions... I think we should have some more incentive to continue playing. For example, there's really no point to leveling up anymore. Give us gems, or coins, or an item for each time we level up. Maybe something random. After 75, there has been no rewards for leveling up.

I agree that the manage to tap feature should be removed, but I remember when they added it and everybody threw a fit about it... Nothing was done. But it still should be removed. I would be more inclined to spend money if I knew it wasn't likely to be lost by something I accidently tapped on. That's just common sense.

Stormy neighbor is fine, he doesn't bother me. I know a lot of people would like to be able to delete him/her but it doesn't matter to me tbh.

And yes, Christmas updates sooner rather than later, pretty please.

sktadlock
12-06-12, 02:57 PM
Yep I agree Christmas has been n my house since the day after thanksgiving get it together storm. Also make it so you must confirm gem spending for crates ive aaccidentally done it 4 times it Sucks could have spent gems for stuff I really want.

knuffduff
12-08-12, 08:23 AM
Give us a SALE on past Christmas items. And. .........WATER TILES. where are the water tiles?

fannyfoo75
12-17-12, 05:24 AM
what are water tiles?

knuffduff
12-31-12, 11:06 AM
what are water tiles?

Water Tiles should be something like the Snow Tiles... (The white ground that you see on some fortunate neighbors farm in their winter/Christmas layout).

Right now some clever neighbors are using blue haystacks to emulate water. It just isn't the same!!!

TL is just not heeding our pleas to give us Water Tiles. I wonder what is the problem?

wg2012
01-01-13, 10:26 AM
I am guessing others have goals, if so we would like them also. And a tab to send gifts to all, a box to check next to name so we can mark favorite neighbors.

Also, why not just purge all pending invites that have been there longer than a week or two. No one wants to invite a neighbor that does not play often.

berbermatic
01-12-13, 02:52 PM
I have a suggestion. Next to your farm name should show your star level like how it shows what level you are on. You can only see the star level of a new neighbor once you send a invite. I have invited new neighbors and they only have 0,1,2 stars. I may not have invited them because of the low star rating. It gets a little frustrating when you have new neighbors that don't play, gift or water. Yes I could delete them, but need so many to expand. Thank you for letting put this idea out there.

vlc43
02-07-13, 03:27 PM
What would be "GREAT" is if TeamLava added an upload feature and we could use our own photo!!😃

mars4h
02-22-13, 06:08 PM
Why were the buttercup flowers removed? You need to bring them back!