PDA

View Full Version : Super awesome breeding today!!! Yeah

Susyalba
11-27-12, 09:27 AM
:D. Great! Today in the space of about 3 hr.s, I got 2 of my island goals Planet and Wizard, and a 3rd little bonus, Mermaid! .. ( yes I squandered lots of gold...it was on sale though..right?) Lol. Anyhow weird weird...the last one I bred, I went to check how many hours til finish, so I could see what it potentially was, based on colors possible and breed time. After I checked the chart (spooky pandas..thx) I flipped back...and wouldn't you know it, I was promoted to level 43! And got my bonus for getting a hatching a WIZARD!!! mind you the it was still breeding, not an egg yet.....not complaining, but isn't that odd?

mamareader02
11-27-12, 09:41 AM
Congrats!

azychan
11-27-12, 09:48 AM
Oh, great

clarknova81
11-27-12, 10:43 AM
Congrats! Was a good day fir me as well: I git an Ether dragon! :3

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-27-12, 01:03 PM
Awesome luck! Maybe you should try breeding at this time everyday to see if this is your "best luck breeding time".
So now that those goals are handled, what will you try for next?

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 01:44 PM
I call this O.B.T
:D. Great! Today in the space of about 3 hr.s, I got 2 of my island goals Planet and Wizard, and a 3rd little bonus, Mermaid! .. ( yes I squandered lots of gold...it was on sale though..right?) Lol. Anyhow weird weird...the last one I bred, I went to check how many hours til finish, so I could see what it potentially was, based on colors possible and breed time. After I checked the chart (spooky pandas..thx) I flipped back...and wouldn't you know it, I was promoted to level 43! And got my bonus for getting a hatching a WIZARD!!! mind you the it was still breeding, not an egg yet.....not complaining, but isn't that odd?

CrimsonCalamity
11-27-12, 01:54 PM
I call this O.B.T

What is O.B.T.?

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-27-12, 06:48 PM
What is O.B.T.?
My money is on Optimal Breeding Time

Takiofallen
11-27-12, 06:52 PM
You are right :)
My money is on Optimal Breeding Time

Susyalba
11-29-12, 02:13 AM
Dang! Guess I better figure out what time I did all this, I can't tell from my post, since the hours are totally jacked up..it is 3:09 am (central time,KS) here! Well just popped out a parakeet 2nd try. But the dragon diamond is hiding real good. I keep getting life or fruitful..grrr....I've been trying every 4 basic color combo, mostly all epics. Dunno what else to do. Guess ill go feed all my new ones...that should take a bit lol....thx all for your responses.