PDA

View Full Version : Silver ore

david0207
11-27-12, 03:04 AM
Which rock gives out the largest amount of silver ore? After the rich caravan and Thurston I have 0 silver ore left although I had full inventory before and it seems that I only get 1 silver per every large rock and none from the iron rich rock. I haven't tried the small rock since I have a feeling it doesn't produce any silver.

maguar
11-27-12, 03:18 AM
All rocks and mines produce sliver but it is a rare drop. Get two mines if you're able and then just do the occasional rock.

david0207
11-27-12, 03:50 AM
I already have 2 mines and i'm collecting 5 times in every 24 hours from each so that's 10 times per day and i'm really lucky if i get 2 silver from both mines (one from each) per day so that's why i'm planning on mining rocks but that doesn't seem to work very well either. Has there been a decrease in the amount of silver given after the update cuz as i was saying in my earlier post a week ago i had max silver and i haven't been playing for that long (maybe a month) and i can't say i had to mine too many rocks.

maguar
11-27-12, 04:05 AM
My experience there are times where you get it frequently and times where you just can't seem to get it. If you don't need to build royal blocks and beams at the moment just take them as they come. If you do need to build those your only options are buying rocks and using your energy without a guarantee of getting silver or waiting.

Sorry it's not much help.

david0207
11-27-12, 04:17 AM
Thank you Maguar, i guess i'll just postpone my royal blocks and beams. By the way do you know if silver is asked in any other goals after Thurston's breastplate or the rich caravan (i finished those 2), besides constructing the royal blocks and beams, cuz if i get another goal of giving up 75 silver or forging something else that requires such a large amount of silver i would like to know in advance so i actually keep all the silver i get and give up on royal blocks and beams.

maguar
11-27-12, 04:21 AM
Only thng i know of is thurstons fort which needs 5 x royal blocks amd beams.

If you're concerned get a stockpile of a certain number and then only craft when you go over that amount.