PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Christmas Spirit? 🎄

cometomystory
11-26-12, 11:54 PM
🎄 Anyone know when the 2012 Christmas Edition will be out? Halloween was out early! I can't wait & would love to have it to enjoy for as long as possible before Christmas!!!! I'm over the Autumn theme- The Lights are out! 🎅 is all over the stores! He wants to come to my Bakery!!! 🎄

holliebaby
11-27-12, 12:24 AM
I can't wait for it. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be up for the next week update. ��

teamedwardgirl101010
11-27-12, 04:35 PM
I've heard it'll be released at the end of Nov. So, any time really.

cappa8
11-27-12, 10:00 PM
I want Santa to visit me tooooooo.

kieranyeow
11-27-12, 10:01 PM
Yes.
It Almost Here.
I'm Ready For The New Goals And Old Goals,
Of Course,
THE CHRISTMAS DECORATION!
I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!

mposey
11-28-12, 05:31 AM
Me too I was hoping it would be tmrrows update but no one more week

mico3
11-28-12, 07:43 AM
In Canada there's been snow for weeks. I removed all Fall items from my bakery and brought in last year's Christmas decorations - wish we didn't have another week of Fall stuff coming...

mamareader02
11-28-12, 08:54 AM
Trying to make room in my overcrowded FS store for Christmas goodies!

sourlicorice5
11-28-12, 09:22 AM
I've got all my Xmas items from last year out. I couldn't wait and was getting bored with the autumn theme.

AnnasCoffee
11-28-12, 11:16 AM
... and brought in last year's Christmas decorations...

I've got all my Xmas items from last year out...

I just did the same thing. It looks funny though because all my customers are in hallowen costumes.

AuntyRose32
11-28-12, 11:23 AM
I just did the same thing. It looks funny though because all my customers are in hallowen costumes.

Haha...I was wondering about that. They must look like some very confused customers when they walk in and realise it's Christmas now.....oops better go home and get out of this Halloween costume!

ladygaga1978
11-28-12, 08:40 PM
I wonder if tomorrow is the Christmas update... why else were our bakeries shut down from 2 PM - 6 PM today? I think the message said they were getting ready for an update! I started playing in July so I don't have any Christmas items to decorate my bakery with! I didn't buy any of the fall decorations, and I can't believe we're getting more fall items! So stupid!

hentie2
11-29-12, 04:23 AM
I have been holding back from changing as the autumn colours with a Halloween background and people has looked very strange! I have seen that its next week when we get the Xmas version ( fingers crossed)

cometomystory
11-29-12, 06:07 AM
🎄All my 🎅 is out from last year as well! I've been saving up 💰 and 💎 since I was bored by the Olympic theme! Going all out this year! Since expanding is so hard- I've decided to stay the same size and decorate seasonally! In the past, I kept my theme and would have a section of the bakery dedicated to seasonal decorations. Now- I do the whole shop! It's pretty fun playing that way! Come see me!🎄

soclassymom
11-29-12, 06:21 AM
🎄All my 🎅 is out from last year as well! I've been saving up 💰 and 💎 since I was bored by the Olympic theme! Going all out this year! Since expanding is so hard- I've decided to stay the same size and decorate seasonally! In the past, I kept my theme and would have a section of the bakery dedicated to seasonal decorations. Now- I do the whole shop! It's pretty fun playing that way! Come see me!🎄

It's amazing what have u done to ur bakery *_* ^_^

Horde4life
12-04-12, 05:15 AM
I was so over Halloween and Thanksgiving by about 3pm on November 22nd. LOL I've deleted my Halloween xp so I didn't have to see people in costumes anymore. My bakery is already decorated best I could with what I had from last year. :) Oddly I'll probably leave Christmas up til Valentine's!

LadyKade
12-04-12, 06:05 AM

Dropped by this morning love the way you decorated

carabellexo
12-04-12, 06:39 AM
Has anyone found out when the update will be? I have tried emailing team lava but have had no responce from them..

carabellexo
12-04-12, 06:40 AM

Just added you. :) You're Bakery looks amazing!! :)

vnswift
12-04-12, 06:56 AM
I've got all my Xmas items from last year out. I couldn't wait and was getting bored with the autumn theme.

I agree, I am getting extremely bored waiting and building up my money and gems.

islanddoll1
12-04-12, 07:21 AM
Well it's already the 4th of Dec and no Christmas Edition yet. I would have liked to get some Christmas stuff early to decorate... I have been saving up gems and coins especially for this and it's pretty tempting to spend... Come on already with the Christmas decor :p